mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Law Professor | SkyFantasyRat (Alt)

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega

OOC SECTION

What is your Minecraft username?:
SkyFantasyRat
(Main: SkyFantasyWorld | Alt: LandRealityWorld, SkyFantasyLoLs, skyrubii)

Do you have any previous bans/warnings?:
Warning: None!
Ban: A month ago, due to a disagreement that happened between me and a few others in Town Faction I was banned for OOC Toxcity/Instigating Drama/Spreading False Information.
Ban: ERP ban that took place 2 years ago when I was still relatively new to the server. I was banned for two weeks as well for this, and I deeply regret what I did and how I acted back then especially to staff.

What is your time zone?:
GMT+8 | Philippines

What is your discord username? (eg @muffincats)
skyfantasyworld

Link all previous applications you made on the server:
Denied | SkyFantasyWorld Russian | https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-russian.39694/
Accepted | SkyFantasyWorld German | https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-application.40129/
Accepted | SkyFantasyWorld JSL | https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.40873/
Accepted | SkyFantasyWorld Third Lang | https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-authorization-skyfantasyworld-main.45333/
Accepted | SkyFantasyWorld Korean | https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-language-app-third-language-main.45344/
Accepted | SkyFantasyW0rld German | https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-application.41586/
Accepted | SkyFantasyW0rld JSL | https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.41587/
Accepted | SkyFantasyW0rld Third Lang | https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-authorization-app-skyfantasyw0rld.44352/
Accepted | SkyFantasyWorld Filipino | https://schoolrp.net/threads/filipino-language-app-3rd-language.44361/
Accepted | SkyFantazyWorld Chinese | https://schoolrp.net/threads/chinese-language-app-skyfantazyworld-alt.47031/
Accepted | SkyFantazyWorld German | https://schoolrp.net/threads/german-language-app-skyfantazyworld-alt.47501/
Accepted | SkyFantazyWorld Third Lang | https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-authorization-skyfantazyworld-alt.47504/
Accepted | SkyFantazyWorld JSL | https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-app-skyfantazyworld-alt.47606/
Accepted | SkyFantasyWorld Arabic | https://schoolrp.net/threads/arabic-language-app-skyfantasyworld-main.58945/
Accepted | SkyFantasyWorld Filipino | https://schoolrp.net/threads/filipino-language-app-skyfantasyworld-main.62426/
Accepted | Maynilad Filipino | https://schoolrp.net/threads/filipino-language-app-maynilad-alt.62427/
Accepted | SkyFantasyLoLs JSL | https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-language-app-skyfantasylols-alt.63854/
Accepted | SkyFantasyWorld Third Lang | https://schoolrp.net/threads/third-language-authorization-app-skyfantasyworld.64153/

Describe your activity on SchoolRP:
I'd say I'm very active now on a scale of 1-10, giving myself an 9. Due to me now holding the position of Maiden, as well as currently holding the position of Reporter, I do my best to be online every time there are major things now or interact with people at the shrine. Though I did take a break for a while back due to issues, I try my best to log on to each account whenever I can and roleplay with others now. But as school starts again, my activity might have to decrease slightly as I need to focus on the last year of senior high as I do plan on applying to Colleges and Universities the following year for actual law courses and then law school. Other than that, I am always active on Discord though, and I will try my best once school starts to answer DMs quickly whenever I can and even join calls if necessary. I understand though the importance of balancing my academic responsibilities with my passion for roleplaying but I will make it a priority to stay active regardless of what time as my school schedule is on the afternoon now. However! please bear with me though if there are any occasional delays due to my school commitments and such.

Describe your roleplay experience with SchoolRP and other roleplay networks in general:
Before I discovered and joined SchoolRP in early 2021, I had been roleplaying since 2012 on cracked Minecraft creative servers, as I couldn't afford legit Minecraft during those times. It was through those servers that I first discovered my love for roleplaying as well as character development. It lasted for a good few years before, in 2015, I joined an app called Amino on my phone. Spending countless hours with other roleplayers from around the world, it was there that my grammar skills also greatly improved as others taught me. I only recently quit around 2019, moving onto DiscordRP instead to roleplay as either my OCs or Canon Characters, namely from the DreamSMP fandom as Technoblade. But as I finally got a legit Minecraft account in 2020 and no longer played from cracked accounts, I joined an RP SMP server that was for Origins, and there, a friend of mine told me about SchoolRP!

So I decided to give it a try and see what it was all about. From then on, ever since I joined two years ago, I have improved my roleplaying skills. After being taught by the best and experiencing different kinds of roleplay, ranging from GangRP, TutorRP, LawyerRP, etc., (ShrineRP now too) and as well as currently leading my own Clan/Gang, I have become more versatile and confident in my abilities. Though of course, while I still played on SRP, I also joined other RP servers on Minecraft as well throughout my time playing, namely the no longer existing FantasyRP, Aneria, and the small server me and my school friends did called GoldenRP which I co-own as my schoolmates play on it as well.

What are your current roles on SchoolRP:
SkyFantasyWorld | Main | Grade 7
LandRealityWorld | Alt | College Bachelors
SkyFantasyLoLs | Alt | Reporter
SkyFantasyRat | Alt | Adult
skyrubii | Alt | Maiden

What is the subject you want to teach?:
Law

TRIVIA SECTION

What is your motivation for becoming a professor?:
Now, my motivation for applying isn't as significant as others, as some may want to be a teacher in the future and others just felt like it. But regardless of the level of motivation, for me, my motivation is to teach other people what I learned from the time I was an actual IC Lawyer in SRP. I believe that sharing my knowledge and experiences as a previous lawyer on the server can greatly benefit others who are interested in pursuing the same faction as I did back then. To teach them the different things you would have to do, the process of preparing cases, and even memorizing the IC laws, I want others to have an insight into what the faction has to offer to them if they wish to pursue a position in the Town Faction. By sharing my experiences, I can also offer advice on how to effectively navigate the things they have to do within the faction, such as managing client expectations, what you would do, and your responsibilities as either a Judge, Governor, or Lawyer.

Work out two interactive classes you will host if accepted:
  1. Mock Trials: As a former lawyer with the experience to witness and do actual SRP court cases myself, I want to host a mini-mock trial for students who are interested in applying for Town Faction in the future. The purpose of this mini-mock trial is to provide students with a hands-on experience of the Karakura court system, allowing them to participate and gain a deeper understanding of the responsibilities and challenges that come with being a lawyer.​
  2. Debates: As much as this sounds controversial, I want to host a debate session in class where students can engage in debates on current legal issues or controversial topics related to Law. This will not only encourage critical thinking and enhance their understanding of current world issues where real people debate about them, but it will also teach them how to be respectful and open-minded to other people's different opinions on the topic.​

Work out a field trip (meaning a class outside school grounds) you will host if accepted:
Though I don't have that great of a relationship with the Town Faction anymore, I still do think allowing my students to experience and view firsthand a live court trial would help them see what they would do if they applied for the Faction. Give them an overview of how everything works, how Lawyers speak, and how different kinds of trials differ from one another, from lawsuit trials to criminal trials. Show how each is different, let them observe and take notes of what different roles do while in court.

SCENARIO SECTION

Your character would encounter a group of college jocks surrounding a bobcat jock, what would your character do?
His main concern would be to ensure the safety and well-being of all individuals involved. Assessing the situation first as he observes from afar, if he deems intervention is needed, he would then try to approach in a friendly manner. Using verbal techniques, his goal would be to defuse any aggression and encourage open communication to understand what led to the confrontation. If the situation becomes violent or he feels unable to handle it alone, he would take a step back and then call for backup on the radio. He would then try to separate the parties, as he would give out warnings before issuing detention if needed.

Your character would be supervising detention, one of the students constantly disturbs by asking stupid questions, what would your character do?
He is the type of person who wouldn't think a question was 'stupid' if someone asked it. Though, since it is during detention, he would try to understand the reason behind the student's constant questions. It's possible that the student is genuinely struggling to understand the material of the task; hence, he would give them assistance. Empathizing with the student's perspective, he would try his best to help them instead rather than threatening the student with SLT.

Your character would be hosting a class, and a group of cheerleaders keeps on playing songs on the phone and calling out other students in the class, what would your character do?
He would, at first, respectfully address the group as a whole. Reminding them of the established ground rules and kindly asking them to refrain from playing songs and calling out other students during the class. If they still persist, he would issue three warnings before threatening detention and handing them a slip if they still do continue, prominently kicking them out of class for now. Either during detention or after class, he will approach the cheerleaders in a friendly manner, asking why they perform their early actions while in class to find a reason for their actions.

Your character would be walking on the school perimeter and encounter a fight between a couple of students, your character tried to break it up but it didn't help, what would your character do?
He would call on the radio for backup, and even though breaking it up the first time hasn’t worked, he would try his best to still separate the two parties and let them explain first to try to understand the situation before issuing a punishment, recognizing the importance of gathering all the facts before making a decision. Additionally, he would prioritize de-escalation techniques, such as calmly intervening and using verbal communication to diffuse any potential conflicts before threatening detention or meeting with the SLT if they still refuse to listen.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. What does they look like? What makes them unique and different? What is their outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is their personality like? What is their plan for the future?
body.pngMorax, despite his tall height and stature, being that he stands at around 6'1 tall with a lean build and professional aura around him, carries himself with a soft-spoken and gentle attitude towards others around him. With his pale skin and sharp features, some would mistake him for being more feminine despite his masculine features due to him looking soft and meek. His amber eyes, though they would look stern, have a kind look to them, just as his shoulder-length dark brown hair with its tips dyed orange makes him quite the unique-looking person.

Even though Morax's has quite the professional background and the aura he tries to carry, he is like a rock that would support you throughout everything, whether you are a student or faculty member. He will be there for you in times of need, offering guidance and support without judgment, as his outlook on students and co-workers alike is that everyone deserves to have someone to listen to them no matter the situation, position, or background. Having genuine concern for the well-being of others and a willingness to go above and beyond to help them succeed, as he truly believes in creating a supportive and nurturing environment for those around him, despite how Karakura works.

He is a kind-hearted, polite, and friendly man, though he tends to be oblivious to things most of the time, unsure when a person is flirting or even simply angry at either him or someone else. He still carries around him an innocent vibe despite the things he has seen and heard, even before coming to Karakura. He remains naive and trusting, believing in the inherent goodness of people because of his loyal nature. Being that his loyalty extends not only to his friends and loved ones but also to the ideals and values he holds dear.

This unwavering loyalty often leads him to put others' needs before his own, always willing to lend a helping hand or offer a listening ear. Though his naiveness takes a backseat as he becomes a strategic and successful representative for his clients during his time as a lawyer. His unwavering dedication to justice shines through as he fights for what he believes is right, becoming a completely different person when in court. His commanding presence demands attention and respect from all those in the courtroom.

Now as a professor, though he is more or less calm, he still maintains the same level of authority and charisma that he displayed in the courtroom but at a much softer scale in the classroom.

Describe how your character ended up becoming a teacher and their previous life. It is optional to include earlier life but recommended.
Make sure this is over 100 words.

(She/her pronouns will be used at the start for the earlier part of life)
Li Yue Archon was born on December 31st in Chongqing, China. She was born to a family of 6, having 3 older siblings Li Yue would be the youngest of all of them that was born from Qiang Archon and Mei Lin Archon. Growing up, Li Yue was known as a promising student. As a young child, she was already known to be very gifted, mastering different subjects at such a young age and pursuing her parents' expectation of her being the perfect 'daughter' of the family.

Though as she became older, she became more and more interested in the topic of history—how the world used to be and how it worked—and how everything affects today. So despite her parents' protest for her to become a doctor, she instead decided to focus more on her personal interests as an act of rebellion against her parents, having a goal to be a teacher as she, no, HE himself, wants to teach others what he learned, to teach them the wonders of the past, and to teach them how everything today revolves around what happened back then.

He believes that learning history is crucial for understanding the present and shaping the future. To change today, we must understand the past. That's why, when he got to college, he left his parents and legally changed his name to Morax Archon, a future aspiring teacher. With this new identity and now being who he truly is, Morax is determined to make a lasting impact on his students' lives and instill in them a deep appreciation for history's role in shaping our world today. As during this time, he met his future wife as well, and together, with him studying history and her studying law, they were an unstoppable duo.

As a fresh graduate, he got a position immediately at a local high school and elementary school due to his good track record and excellent recommendations from his professors. Morax's passion for teaching and his dedication to his students quickly became evident in his classroom as he utilized real-world examples to bring history to life for his students, gaining a reputation as an inspiring teacher for students. Having married and adopted children, he decided to study law as well while teaching. Though it wasn't that easy, being able to study part-time helped, as by the time a grave accident happened to him and his family, losing his wife and half of his children, it became his motivator to finish his studies and carry on his late wife's legacy of being a lawyer. He wanted to honor her memory and make her proud.

But alas, after time, after being a lawyer for a while both in Shanghai and in Karakura, he wanted to go back to teaching, hence why he resigned from his position in Karakura Government and applied to become a Law Professor at Karakura Community College. He believed that teaching would allow him to have a greater impact on the lives of young students than just defending them in court; he saw it as an opportunity to share his knowledge and experiences with aspiring students, helping them navigate their own paths toward success.

IN-CHARACTER SECTION
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you, replace the underscores [ _ ] with your answers)

1 - PERSONAL DATA

Full Name:

Morax Archon

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s):
Morax

Preferred Name:
Sir Morax

Gender & pronouns:
Male (AFAB) | He/Him/His

Religious Denomination:
Atheist

Marital Status:
Single, Widowed

Nationality:
Chinese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

2 - ACADEMIC DETAILS

Teaching Experience (# of years):

4 Years

Working Experience (# of years):
8 Years

Academic Degree:
Bachelor's Degree in History
Bachelor's Degree in Law

Year of Graduation:
07 - 22 - 2015
05 - 24 - 2021

Major(s):
Major in History
Major in Law

Minors:
Minor in Education
Minor in Philosophy
Minor in Psychology

Native Languages:
Chinese, Japanese

Other Languages:
German, JSL

Preferred Teaching Subject:
Law

3 - EXTRA

Additional notes about your application (if any):

I was previously a Lawyer in the Karakura Government for one and a half year, going two, but choose to retire and continue my teaching career here at Karakura Community College instead.

Signature:

1691745539353.png8 / 11 / 2023

Last edited:

MuffinCat

Level 78
Administrator
Professor Lead
Authorization Team
MuffinCat
MuffinCat
Rich
Accepted!
Congratulations, please make sure you're in the Karakura Academics discord, and ping me in #help (@muffincats) to receive your role. You can request your role in game by making a ticket. If you are not in the discord please make sure to join https://discord.gg/xQBHzyNE4Y

Users who are viewing this thread