Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, I do :)

Timezone & Country:
Australia, AEST

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

[ACCEPTED]

2nd Russian App: https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application-pt-2.54303/

1st Gaelic App: https://schoolrp.net/threads/gaelic-application.54450/

History Teacher App: https://schoolrp.net/threads/✦-_washu_-history-teacher-application-✦.54704/

Other App: https://schoolrp.net/threads/bundarps-other-application.67142/

[DENIED]

1st Russian App: https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-application.54210/

BMD App: https://schoolrp.net/threads/_washu_-s-bmd-application-karakuras-finest.67391/

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity in short consists in large of time spent in individual factions over the course of a year. I’ve been involved primarily in GangRP and the School faction through a variety of roles. I plan on involving myself even more in school RP as I really enjoyed my time there and as for gang RP, I want to see myself involved in more legal forms of roleplay – namely, to experience new things and develop my character’s lore even further. I believe the next step for me here is to look into the Government faction.

My activity, in general, is very high regardless of the time of year. This is mainly because I like to spend a lot of my free time on SRP. To quantify it, I would place my activity at a 10/10. Although there’s always room for improvement, I believe relative to others, my activity is very high. This is mainly because I spend an average of 3 hours a day minimum on SRP. This can go up dramatically depending on the time of day. [Not exactly sure if I’m very proud of this sob.]

My time zone currently is GMT+3, this is because I’m visiting my parents right now, however, as soon as I go back to my place in Australia my time zone will then become ≈ GMT+11 (AEST). My activity will stay the same regardless. My time zone will change to AEST from Feb onwards.

In terms of timings I’m most active, you’ll find me active according to the following timings:

Activity Timetable [GMT+3]
M​
T​
W​
T​
F​
S​
S​

8pm – 3am​

8pm – 3am​

8pm – 3am​

8pm – 3am​

8pm – 3am​

11am – 4pm​

11am – 4pm​

Activity Timetable [AEST]
M​
T​
W​
T​
F​
S​
S​

8pm – 3am​

6am – 9am​

6am – 9am​

6am – 9am​

6am – 9am​
6am – 12pm​
6am – 12pm​

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Lawyer position.

What is your motivation for applying?:
Effectively, my motivation stems from both an IC perspective and an OOC perspective. Like most of my other apps, my OOC motivation involves involving myself more and so on, but I’d like to detail why being in the government faction would mean a little more to me than other factions.​

One of my motives is lore creation, I consider that more IC motivation. However, I have a few OOC motivations for becoming a lawyer. I go way back with some people in the gov fac and I’d like to see myself roleplay with them again – especially now that my roleplay skills have developed incredibly compared to early 2023 and late 2022. Furthermore, I’d like to see myself be involved in different factions and engaging with different communities.

As of now, I have 0 involvement in any legal forms on roleplay, everything is either a branch of CrimeRP or GangRP. This is the exact reason I have been planning on finding other forms of roleplay, after some thought my decisions stemmed down to either the Gov fac, EMS, or KPD. The KPD isn’t really an option considering my heavy involvement in gangRP right now, EMS just… I hate biology with a passion. That left me with the gov fac! Considering my IC motivation and OOC motivation together would have added up to leading me to the gov fac anyways, it became a matter of becoming a judge or lawyer – the available slots right now.

So, why lawyer? Well, at university I took a legal language course for a semester and oh my days. Law is easily one of my new favorite subjects. Effectively, the course discussed using common cultural and social norms in court cases to assist in providing motives, justifications, or verdicts – it also assessed the language used in detail [this is an oversimplification of it just to be clear]. Furthermore, the course had us reading it a large number of real world cases and the position of becoming a lawyer is actually quite appealing to me irl now :) but more importantly, I’d like to see myself implement that dream on SRP seeing as my field in tech means its probably too late to consider law now – specifically becoming a criminal lawyer would be dope.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yep, I’ve read every law and constitutional right that Karakuran citizens withhold as well as the consequences (jail times) of breaking said laws.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

Although this isn’t the IC section, I still do have motivations towards the lore of my IC char as she’s relatively new but adds a lot of value to both her own lore and other people’s existing character’s lore. Effectively, this char is supposed to be the lost mother of a friend’s char who has existed for a solid year and a half now. She’d develop the personalities of her children and their friends and we have lore lined up should this application be successful.

Another IC motivation of mine is the fact I have friends in the government faction that I’d really like to integrate more lore with through new characters! Odette Russo and Kotaro used to know each other but I’d like to be a medium with Zhanna, my new character [Kotaro’s mother], to reintroduce them to each other as well as developing new lore. Kotaro has quite a lot going on and I believe his mother coming back would be an interesting means of developing lore for myself and others.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

Lawyers are an integral part to any government really, let alone the government faction on SRP. They provide legal services and legal advice to the community upon request – meaning they should have a complete understanding of the Karakura law book and constitution [which if I’m not mistaken is also an IC book that is provided upon successful application]. During cases, they represent clients, criminal or civil, and have the ability to perform attorney calls. Furthermore, they withhold the ability to file restraining orders and perform front desk work. Lawyers must stay true to the nature of their role and OOCly, people roleplaying as lawyers but do the best they can to provide quality and serious RP in every situation – according to the Gov Fac rules. No criminal / gang RP is permitted with the character involved in the government faction.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Understood.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Understood.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Understood.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yep!

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yep. So long as it aligns with my time zone, of course.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Zhanna Zvezda

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Ms.

Current age:

Date of birth:
6/9/1990 [dd/mm/yyyy]

Academic Degree:
Master’s degree in Philosophy

Major(s):
Political Science

Humanitarian Law

Minor(s):
Psychology

Work experience:

Russia.

Russian port city of Yakutsk, in eastern Siberia.

2006 : 16 years of age

During high school, Zhanna had an early pregnancy of a child which had her parents throw her out the house at the age of 16. Fending for herself, she was forced to begin early by working in multiple jobs at once to afford caring for herself and her child – whilst couch hopping amongst friends. Her younger life was rough, she particularly stuck around by working hard labour-intensive positions at the port of Yakutsk. This developed her personality greatly, creating one of her most notable traits – her serious manner, stern face, and unimpressed attitude. This caused her to give her child, named Kotaro, a harsh upbringing for the first year or 2 of his life – although she loved him, she took out a lot of hatred onto him.

2008 : 18 years of age

By this point, friends of Zhanna’s had begun to notice just how horribly she treated her child and the extent of which she was struggling. Due to the former fact, her child was threatened to be taken away by her original family. This distressed Zhanna, causing her to create plans to move to Karakura, Japan. A place she knew very little of and anticipated her family knew even less of – the perfect place to start a new life with her child. Upon entering, she was then forced to perform work with her High School diploma received in Russia. She was always fascinated by the idea of law and decided to take out student loans to pursue her dreams, in the meantime however she would work at multiple local stores as well as any labour-intensive positions that were willing to accept her to help her fund her life there. She found Kotaro to be too much of a handful for her, she came to terms with the notion that she wasn’t fit to care for him and gave him to another family to raise him – the Hamasaki family.

2011 : 21 years of age – 33 years of age

At this stage, Zhanna had made it very far in a matter of 3 years. She finally completed her Bachelor of Political Science and Humanitarian law at a local university and now had the intentions of perform a Masters [Msc]. She, however, decided to first perform relevant work experience in her field by attempting an internship at the local government faction providing her with the resolute desire to join the government faction.

Here, she would move in and out of other petty jobs whilst performing some law-relevant work to one day achieve her dreams.
She would also perform the master’s during this stage from around [27-30], using this time to also perform a minors in Psychology. Furthermore, she’d take the time to learn multiple popular languages used in Karkura.

2024 : 34 years of age

Zhanna now aims to put her decorated CV to use as her next step is finally becoming a lawyer – achieving her dream.

Nationality & born location:
Russian.

Born in the Russian port city of Yakutsk – eastern Siberia..

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Russian

Japanese

Italian

Korean

Criminal record:
None.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
Zhanna has been pushed around her whole life at a young age. Her lifestyle forced her to become a stern and level-headed person – great with dealing with pressure. She believes she’s the only person fit for the job, her whole life has been one large event setting her up for the position. Furthermore, she’s never been involved in crime and just wants to see herself assist in the makings of justice where possible – her belief is similar to that of common law. To Zhanna there is no maybe verdict, unlike equity in law, there is only ever a Yes or No – a guilty plea, or a non-guilty plea.

1705670715568.png
[Zhanna Zvezda]
[Creds: kota.18]​

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
PENDING

After discussion with the Higher Ups of the Government Faction, we have chosen to place you on pending:

Your application is well structured & written, but other applicants stood out more

Once a position opens, you'll be contacted to see if you'd still like to be part of the faction​

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
ACCEPTED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we've decided to accept you:

Please contact me on Discord, @adalynoc to start the process and get you set !

Welcome to the Government Faction !

Users who are viewing this thread