Yes! I do.

Timezone & Country:
UTC-8, USA

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
DENIED:

ACCEPTED:
Describe your activity on the server:

Playtime

My presence has been just about everyday activity since early 2023. I come online as early as 5AM, stay for an hour or so, then come back again after 2PM. Average playtime consists of 4-10 hours daily, lowered to ~3 hours Sundays.

Activities

I enjoy immersing myself in detailRP, creating a lively experience for those around me. My cat character's curiosity and pride lead to new friendships; while my main observes others, clinging herself to the wall. Although I do not have any faction experience, I'm more than willing to learn and engage myself within the community.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:
I'm applying for the role of a lawyer.

What is your motivation for applying?:
Depending on who I’m roleplaying as, I gravitate towards new situations. SRP is limitless to creativity and plotlines to explore. This is another opportunity for just that! A new medium between reserved and bold, observant and curious. Beyond character reasons, my activity on the server has offered an array of adventures. I only wish to expand on this, discovering what it truly means to be a lawyer on the server. The duties, the hardships, and the wins. I am beyond excited to knit myself into a factional community.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes! I do, I've had time to read up on both documents, digesting all the information. I understand these are subject to change, I will come back every now and again to inform myself of updates.
Official - TOWN | The Constitution of Karakura | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Official - TOWN | Laws, Regulations, Legislature & More | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

OOC
* Rooting myself into a knitted community of people who chose to be here. No one is here by accident, and that's what I love.
* Meeting other faction members to create new and lively relationships. Both IC and OOC.
* Expanding my knowledge on the ins and outs of this position.
* New experiences!

IC
* A new chapter away from The Police force.
* Providing stability to his family and Karakura.
* Discovering a new liberty inside himself, the gratitude of aiding others.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

A lawyer advises and represents clients, both civil proceedings and criminal. They mediate other legal matters, defending or prosecuting. They consult others with legal rights, obligations, and involve themselves in cases. People of this position investigate situations, examining for any inkling of mistruths, holding these in courts. They bring to justice people who cannot provide that for themselves, Armondo is no different.

I understand the needs this position requires of me.

[*]Attending trials
[*]Attorney Calls
[*]Client meetings
[*]File restraining orders
[*]Front desk work

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I acknowledge this, I don't foresee an issue to cause removal.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I understand, my time will be spent wisely,

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, agreed.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Up to date and understanding.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, my schedule is adaptable. I am more than willing to adhere to both meetings and events.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
The man takes a seat with a mindful posture, bowing his head politely to the interviewer. “Armondo Sin’Clair.” They could just about hear the smile in his voice! He relaxes his shoulders, maintaining a formal position.

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
“Please refer to me by Sr. Sin’Clair, I’m not quite acclimated to other honorifics.” Armondo itches at his brow, noting the room before trailing his gaze back at the interviewer. “I reserve any other name outside of the workspace.”

Current age:
“Turned 42 just recently.” He dusts off his shoulder, giving a peek at his spirited nature.

Date of birth:
August 18, 1981

Academic Degree:
[2000-2004] Bachelor's Degree in Law & Criminology
[2018 - 2022] Juris Doctorate Degree

Major(s):
Criminal Justice
Political Science

Minor(s):
Psychology

Work experience:
“Ah, that should be right here.” He flips the resume on its backside, circling with an index finger.

[2004-2007] Patrol Officer, Barcelona
Ability to think quickly, maintain self-control, and adaptably most effective to stressful, or even harmful environments.

Adequately handling unpleasant situations, disturbed individuals, victims, and grotesque scenarios in an effective manner.

[2007-2014] Police Corporal, Barcelona
Holding a deep understanding for law, directions of supervisors, procedures, and policies.
Writing detailed, truthful, and accurate reports.

[2015-2018] Police Sergeant, Barcelona
Maintained a squad of a dozen patrol officers.
Co-Created a visionary program that enlisted sixty other members to the force. This focused individual skills and branched off of other attributes.
Most remembered for his organized approach and leadership.

Political background:
“I find myself in a particular gray zone. I can empathize with just about any view, and dive deep into what makes one side of the plane preferable than the other. The humanity of the person I defend is the most significant factor for me, regardless of their beliefs. Any inclination that I may subconsciously hold, I leave behind at that door.” Armondo nods to his shoulder, gesturing outside Town Hall.

Nationality & born location:
Spanish
Madrid, Spain

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Spanish, Japanese, JSL

Criminal record:
Almondo shook his head. “All clean.”

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
“My drive, I’m self-motivated.” Armondo raises his brows honestly, tilting his head up as he spoke with parental pride. “Spain had a financial collapse back in 2004 and ended just about ten years ago. While I catch up with stability, I hope to provide for my teenager at home and spouse.” He calls attention to his own breath, sighing before continuing. “I’m adaptive, willing to learn and use my resources.” Armondo nods, giving himself encouragement. “My experience in the police force has enabled me to read people well. Security in Karakura is what I yearn to bring. Security for the people, security for our homes, and for generations to come. I will stand as a sentry for this company and for an unbiased jury."

Much love!

xoxo

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread