Out of Character | Basic information

What is your in-game name?:
My IGN is kaizerskitten.

Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username):
Yes, I do have discord! My tag is: kaizersangel<3#2767

Do you have a microphone?
Yes, I do and it works perfectly.

List your timezone and country:
I live in Australia, my timezone been Australian-Eastern-Standard-Time!

How active are you on the server?:
I'd say I'm very active on the server, often being online at least 5 hours a day, depending on my situation or events happening in real life.

Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals):
I was banned for advertising back in 2018.
My appeal: https://schoolrp.net/threads/ban-appeal.14760/

Link any past applications below:

Accepted applications:

Denied applications:

Out of Character | Morals & ideas

What position are you applying for?:
I am applying for Lawyer.

What is your motivation for applying?:
My motivation to apply for this position would not only have to do with the roleplay experience aspects of it, but also the simple feeling of creating an interesting roleplay story for everyone to be apart of. Personally, I have never had a role in SRP that is law related. I've never gotten to experience the type of roleplay it brings and I feel like I would be good in this position, as I have quite a lot of interest when it comes to studies of law and criminal justice. As someone who has taken some courses and gotten to attend debates and mock courts, I've found myself extremely interested law itself. Another motivation would have to be it is unique, I've never really seen a role like this on SchoolRP before and I think it'd be fantastic to be one of the few lucky enough to try it out. I've also known a few people who have wrongly being imprisoned on SRP, and bringing a sense of justice would just be fantastic to me and I hope other people as well. I believe another motivation would also have to be getting to experience the new type of work environment. I've never gotten to experience the law side of roleplay, as I've never really being interested in simply applying for KPD, as it was something that didn't really spark my attention. Now that there is lawyer though, I feel as if it'd be absolutely fantastic: as instead of arresting people I get to fight for justice and assist those in need, may it be simple or extreme circumstances.

Are you aware that you cannot discriminate against others in character or deny service due to race, gender, sexual orientation, appearance, etc?:
I'm 100% aware of this, and would never deny someone because of the reasons listed above.

What qualities prove you suitable for this role?:
I'm completely unbiased, I can be sympathetic when needed, I'm experienced when it comes to roleplay, I can speak proper and fluent English, I have experience when it comes to debate and arguments regarding law, I'm sociable and approachable, I have a passion for fighting against whats right and I'm mature enough to not let my personal opinions and matters get in the way of what I'm assisting with or with whatever or whoever I am representing. I'm confident when it comes to speaking and debating and never attempt to avoid or go off topic when speaking about matters to do with the job at hand. I always keep the person's best interests and intention in my head to find the best suitable outcome, as well as being honest when needed and courteous when it comes to any situations when it affects others and may affect their intentions or life.

Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?:
I'm completely aware of the rules that I, and other people who work in this specific area need to follow.

Are you familiar with the laws of Karakura?:
I am extremely familiar with the laws of Karakura, having read them over many times and I plan on saving them so I can always go back to look in-case something is forgotten or needs to be checked over.

Do you have a good understanding of this position?:
I'd say I have a good understanding of this position, two negatives being I'm not an actual lawyer nor have I taken any real university courses regarding law and criminal justice.

Summarize what your position does:
The typical job of a Lawyer would consist of giving their clients legal advice, preparing documents which would usually be things like wills, deeds, appeals and lawsuits for their clients and would usually explain it and walk them through what the documents consist of and mean. Lawyers would also typically be drafting arguments as well as researching legal questions in attempt to assist them in whatever they have being tasked with by their client. Some other things that lawyers would do is be negotiating settlements, preparing and taking deposition as well as simply preparing for court trials. Another thing they do would be writing the advice to their clients, typically known as 'advice letters,' as well as legal opinions and options for their clients.

In Character | Questionnaire

Full Name:
Aoi Kaede Kobayishi

Preferred name & Title:
Aoi Kobayishi / Miss Kobayishi

Current age? (25+):
26 years old.

Past job experiences?:
As I've spent most of my time studying for law school, as well as actually studying in law school I've never had any real job experience besides a few part-time jobs around the city of Karakura, I've spent primarily most of my time studying for the job of Lawyer. Now that I have successfully graduated, I'm attempting to get my first real job!

How would you describe yourself?:
I'd describe myself as quite the extrovert, being very approachable and understanding. My friends have always told me I'm that one 'Mom friend,' so I like to think of myself as quite a mature woman! I have always loved the idea of becoming a lawyer and being able to assist people in their legal issues, as well as emotional. I'm quite a perfectionist, loving things to be done accordingly and correctly- Which. . Can often result in me giving off some strong 'Try-hard' vibes! Which I stand proudly as, since I take pride in how I work. I like to think I can be quite selfless, which some may think of as narcissistic but I like to think that I'm simply a kind person - that i appreciate my kindness and hope others appreciate it too. I'm quite confident in myself! If you couldn't tell. . And I completely despise any serious negative thoughts- especially when it comes to a work space. I tend to be very straight forward, usually being blunt as well but only when it's needed and I feel as if there's no nice way of beating around the bush for a client. I am usually extremely focused when it comes to work or any form of important educational position given to me. I usually take things quite seriously when needed, especially when it comes too job related aspects. I have many goals and aspirations I wish to fulfill, maybe even to many- but I like to think of that as a strong characteristic! Due to my background, I can sometimes get way to involved and focused on my education and work to the point some see it as addicting, though I personally see that as a positive as it causes me to think better about myself as well as become more satisfied with myself when those certain things are done or achieved. I often thrive off the thought of knowing I can possibly give people or assist people in receiving justice or simple legal issues they may be facing. The thought of being able to be there for someone struggling makes me smile, as well as being trusted by them.

What plans do you have for the town?:
My plans for the town will be:
#1 I plan to improve the system by bringing to light the reality of how crime is really affecting Karakura, as well as talking about on how to prevent corrupted officers, corrupted paralegals or legal assistants and corrupted government.

#2 I plan to encourage more positive behavior; may that be assisting with events or planning to do more public speeches or motivational speaks.
#3 Encouraging more volunteer work.

#4 Improving the justice system and the way inmates are treated. From many inquiries I had preformed from people who were jailed, either falsely or correctly - It seems to be a theme of 'Guilty until proven innocent.' Which in my opinion, and I'm sure many others would say is unfair and an illegal act against someones rights.

#5 I plan to create a safe and trusting work environment, for not only my co-workers but also my clients.

What jobs will you execute with this position?
The typical jobs I will be mainly preforming is providing legal advice to my clients, as well as assisting them with any legal documents or lawsuits they need help understanding or filling out with. I will also be usually studying cases and gathering any information I may need for any court cases or situations. Another primary job would be either prosecuting or defending my clients on trial. Most of the jobs mainly being advising individuals, legal issues regarding government agencies or companies in general, taking care or planning disputes which would usually mean I would take on the part of being their Attorney.
To go more in depth, typical legal issues I would be dealing with are:
Divorce documents, lawsuits, deeds, wills, preparing contracts and planning claims and drawing up negotiating settlements.
Advising and representing my clients on trial.
Providing legal advice.

Do you practice any sort of religion?:
I wouldn't say I'm a religious person persay, though I like to say I believe in the beliefs of Christians.

How did you get into politics?:
I got into politics due to constantly being surrounded by it. My father, Hiroshi was a State Judge. With this, I was able to at times witness the amazing and persuasive arguments that were brought up in court, getting to hear all the comments and carefully planned stories to fit their arguments and opinions. As I aged, I began to study and develop more of a interest and passion for it as I began to understand the basic principals of the Law and Court. As someone who has a weird obsession and addiction with learning new things, I became extremely invested in educating myself more and more. Learning about the positions, events happening and other typical things to do with government and politics such as democratic meetings. Along with this, my old best friend who had unfortunately passed away during prison, was found not guilty after their passing and had being fasley accused and unfortunately ended up imprisoned. It angered me to my core to think the system would let something like this slide so easily, so I decided to study it more so hopefully eventually I can prevent something like this from ever happening again. Some other things had also gotten me invested in politics is the simple thought of being able to help people and defend and represent them for when they don't have a strong voice, hopefully becoming an inspiration to them to gain that voice and speak up about the problems they are facing, may it be for abuse, divorce, mental health or injustice.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes:
None at all! I have a ultra clean record.

Nationality & Born location:
I was born proudly in Karakura, Japan and still stand here today!

Fluent languages: (Underline your native):
I speak Japanese fluently, and Japanese only! Though I plan on taking a course into learning Japanese Sign Language and Spanish.​

Last edited:

Prosthettics

Level 40
Prosthettics
Prosthettics
Rich
DENIED

- Thanks for taking the time to apply however after reviewing your application it has been denied

Users who are viewing this thread