Muffin#1471

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, I have a working microphone and am able to talk in VC's

Timezone & Country:
BST/GMT, England

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/_2nd-reporter-application.52039/

Describe your activity on the server:
I'd honestly say I play SRP a little too much, I play on a daily basis anywhere from 3 hours to upwards of 7, if I'm not away or have guests over I spend my time on SRP, this is over both of my accounts (_2nd, MuffinCatRP, and ItsMuffins). I play mostly in the evening, to early morning, but I can often get on almost any time during the day.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
Both on and off of SRP I have an interest for law, and debating, this is why I applied for Law and Justice professor. My motivation for applying for lawyer over staying as a law and justice professor, Lawyers are very active they almost always have something to do. But I really want to become a Lawyer on SRP because it's be something different, It's something I'd enjoy as I've always enjoyed debate and questionings with KPD. But it shows me a different side of SRP, cityRP something I have never done, and honestly speaking would really love to to!

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I must have read through the forums post 100 different times, but I also teach it in my classes as a professor, I understand the meanings behind each article, and the laws themselves, I can explain each one and their meanings, but if I happen to not understand one I'd make sure to ask someone to a sure my knowledge.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
I do, as my character is currently a Law and Justice professor, I want to grow her lore, as a use to be law teach to a lawyer. Becoming a Lawyer was always her dream, but as well she always wanted Karakura to be a fair and equal place, and she believes she can help this become true becoming a lawyer! But I mainly just want her to grow as a character from where she is now, a professor which isn't a bad job but to a lawyer that she had always dreamt of

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
Lawyer, someone who in the court of law fight for your justice they are to make the laws clear to both their clients and the jury, Lawyers may also be protecting an organisation (E.g a business, or charity), they conduct lawsuits for clients and can advise as to legal rights and obligations in other matters. But the most important thing I think is, a lawyer isn't going to lie for you, yes they'll try and prove your innocents but they'll never make up lies.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I Understand that at any given time I may be removed from the faction, that if I am removed there will be valid reasoning.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes, I'm completely understanding that upon being accepted into the government faction I'm expected to be active and prioritise time on my MuffinCatRP account, this would be I'd be spending less time on my _2nd account my current main account, I'd be making my what was ALT my new main.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, no matter my prior relations with people, I am expected to not make that effect my actions in the faction.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, I've fully read through the faction rules and I agree to all of them.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I am, I am almost always available for meetings, and events, but if by chance I become unavailable for some period of time, I wouldn't hesitate to make my faction lead aware by DMs/inactivity log.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Byeol Yue Seo-Yun

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Miss Yue

Current age:

Date of birth:
June 10th 1993

Academic Degree:
PHD

Major(s):
Law, History

Minor(s):
Politics, Criminology, Economics

Work experience:
"I spent 2 years after I earned my PHD working in a law firm, as much as it was small and I didn't spend much time there, I enjoyed every second of it, I learnt everything about the Japanese court running there, I wasn't a lawyer but a legal assistant. I worked at a college in Tokyo teaching Law for 5 years until I was 28, when I spent a year travelling around the world ,the 5 years I spent teaching in Tokyo let me finish any doubt I had about Japanese Law. Most recently I have spent the last few months teaching Law and Justice in Karakura, for the community college. I had only recently move to Karakura and the laws do differ from main land Japan although, having spend these last months teaching Law and Justice here, I can now say I fully understand the Laws and constitution of Karakura.

Political background:
"Whilst under going my PHD I took many classes in things like politics and economics, although both are minors on my degrees and PHD, and as they are minors I never went fully in death in either of them. However I spend 2 years after completing my PHD in a law form in Tokyo. this gave me the insight as to how the Japanese Law works, but not only it let me gain my political insight, as to how Japanese politics and law work together."

Nationality & born location:
Korean | Seoul, South Korea

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese
Russian
Korean

Criminal record:
None

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
"I'm a very nonjudgmental person, I believe everyone deserve the chance for their voice to be heard, no matter what they are being accused. I'm very familiar with Karakura's laws, as I've been teaching them at a degree level for months, I have the understand of how it differ for Karakura over the rest of Japan. I've also come very familiar with how the court running goes down in the townhall, as I've made an effect to watch as many trials as possible. And most importantly I like to think I'm close to the people of Karakura, and I am understanding as to why a large amount of people choose the life of crime, as often times they see no other way."

Last edited:

RAYHM

Level 193
RAYHM
RAYHM
Rich+
REVIEWED
Thank you for taking the time to fill up this application ,unfortunately I've decided to keep this Pending
  • If you wish to have this denied or taken down, message me on the forums conversations or discord DMs - MikeShotZ#0960

NoZinth

Level 194
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
REVIEWED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, I've decided to ACCEPT this application!

Please message me on discord - oZinth#0001 to get started!

Users who are viewing this thread