players online

Denied Lawyer Application | NocteBee

NocteBee

Level 1
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:

NocteBee

Previous bans (include appeal links):
No current or previous bans! I tend to try and stay out of as much trouble as possible

Discord Tag:
Valyria<3#7399 (puppyluv_)

Do you have a working microphone?:
I do!

Timezone & Country:
United States, EST

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):
Korean Language Application - Accepted
French Language Application - Accepted
Vietnamese Language Application - Denied

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity has been pretty consistent, spending a multitude of hours on the server. I normally take care of real-life first before I decide to hop on the game. But my normal play time can be up to 8 hours, and as small as 30 minutes.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

I currently am applying for Lawyer!

What is your motivation for applying?:
I’ll be honest, I have absolutely zero clue on how to prove my worth for this position but hopefully, this proves that I am worth looking into for the position I may not have a big reputation or be known by many people but I believe everyone deserves a chance no matter if they have a big reputation. Having a small reputation means you can grow as a person, and as an individual I am trying to grow and expand my knowledge of things, along with becoming a well-known lawyer for those who need it most I am generally a caring and compassionate person for the things I work hard for this being one of them in my free time. Being in the town faction opens so many gates to meeting new people and understanding their individuality, I know that as a lawyer I will be working with the public consistently, The idea of me being a part of something that can expand and grow and improve on a daily basis has always been something that has fascinated me. Being in any faction is a new world for me, but to commit to something that can change a view on the position and allow pure justice to occur. The desire to contribute more than what society sees in the open door, advocating for my clients and making sure the evidence presented in the case is viable and able to be used. I've heard amazing things about the Town faction itself, and I think it would be great to be in OOCly and ICly to grow as a person and help others learn and grow.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I do, and I'm willing to learn more if it becomes suitable and is within reason especially with the government changing daily.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
IC; I want people of Karakura in their time of need to see me online and around and say 'Hey I need your help' or 'Hey I can trust her, she can help you too'. To be able to be that person for someone, to allow their voice to be heard in front of the court of hundreds of people so their story can be heard and not spoken over. Along with this, I want Misa to be known as the lawyer who defies all odds not allowing her mental illnesses to be a boundary for her to pursue her dreams and not allowing her twins to be that boundary either. I want her to inspire others who are currently stuck at an end, and for them to realize they can make a break all they have to do is try.

OOC; In honesty, I want to make more connections with people, and get to know them by their individuality rather than a name above their head. I want to be the person that people go to in time of need when they can't find another lawyer and say 'Hey I need a lawyer for my case' or 'Hey I need advice' and give them the best I can with the knowledge presented to me.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
As a Lawyer, it is your job to help your client at all costs. Your goal is to get your client to be seen as innocent and win the case. You are to gather as much information as possible this includes documents, videotapes, messages, and anything you can think of. You act like a detective in a way but not exactly. Being a Lawyer is a hard-working dedicated job and very competitive. You are to convince the Judges that your client is the innocent one while the other party's client is guilty. However, being a Lawyer is not just arguing in cases on why your client is innocent and the other client is guilty. There are other types of Lawyers such as Business Lawyers, this role is to help businesses make sure everything is in place and nothing bad is happening. They can also help businesses from being shut down by other businesses that might sue. Another type of Lawyer is the Family Lawyer. These Lawyers help married couples to finalize divorce papers or custody of their children. There are many other types of Lawyers that will come in handy during this position it is not just about going to court and proving your client is innocent

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I do!

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I do!

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I do!

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I do!

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
When my schedule comes out for College I will send it to those who need it, so that way they know of my hours of availability which will be in EST. If I have free time like a 3-4 day weekend my activity will pick up a bit, I am currently unsure when the schedule begins as I go to orientation on the 8th of August.
IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Misako Juno Hara Zennix

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Miss

Current age:

Date of birth:
August 22nd

Academic Degree:
Master's degree In Law from the University of Seoul

Major(s):
Criminal Justice

Minor(s):
Forensic Science

Work experience:
Misa hasn't had much work experience even as an adult or young teen, at the age of 19 right before her birthday Misa was accepted into the Criminal Justice program back home in Seoul. Taking that chance and wanting for change, taking what she was able to pack with her children Rya & Arlo (both 4 months at the time) and her boyfriend Eugeo Drakos. As time passed, she worked her way through college even though she had a full scholarship to Law school she felt it was best she worked as a Law firm associate and made progress that way, and figured out how trials go, how evidence is cleared and posted, how cases are stacked in a column of importance to non. After graduating at the age of 24, the day before her birthday she returned home to Karakura and settled everyone in even herself, and saw that the government was needing a lawyer who was able to take up the task of cases and the political standing without bias of the people of Karakura and be that loud voice for those who have been silenced so she decided to submit her application after talking it over with her now fiance.

Political background:
Misa grew up after her mother's disappearance with the Governor (Now retired) Eli Hanazono-Zennix, who she calls those who know her as 'da'. Growing up with a father in politics caused Misa to be interested in it, she has no previous 'political experience' besides the mock trials during her program at the Law school in Seoul but as a child and while she was still in Karakura she would attend trials and be very intrigued in the aspects of it. During her childhood, she would beg her da to play 'trial' with her, which he did so that she would stop pestering him about it.

Nationality & born location:
Korean/French
Seoul, North Korea

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese, Korean, French

Criminal record:
None

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
IC; You guys could be picking other candidates but you chose to read mine on top of others, I'm normally staying in the shadows but I like coming out of my shell and proving that there is no boundary to stop you from achieving your dreams. Misa is a mother of two and has multiple ailments that could prohibit her from doing so but yet she prevails.

OOC; I believe I can make a difference and show that even if you think you are a mindless player you eventually have your time to shine, and I had a criminology minor.​

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you for the following reasons:

- Plagiarism: Do not plagiarize other people's application. Due to this you have been blacklisted from applying for the Town faction permanently. If you wish to appeal this please do so in my DMs On discord.​

Users who are viewing this thread