PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:
userscar | account im applying on!
sleepyscar | main account
guttedhalloween | alternative account

Discord Tag:
hoeqq

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes! and I am more than comfortable with speaking in VC's so long as im able to!

Timezone & Country:
AEDT (UTC+10) / AEST (UTC+11) | Australia
My timezone differs during different periods of the year so I underlined the one im currently under now!

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
Right now if I were to rate it on a scale from 1-10 I'd say about a 6-7! It's not as best as it can be but I'm finally coming to terms with juggling my school work and commit to my roles on SRP. I believe I am fully capable of handling the responsibilities in this role if accepted amongst my other major faction role in EMS!

giffff-3.gifAPPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
I've been on this server for quite some time that I'd consider myself an SRP veteran (6 years to be exact but hey...who's counting), of course I've had my time where I'd quit and then come back and during that time I got to witness the server grow and create more and more factions that help contribute to make more fun and involved role-play scenarios and this obviously includes the Government faction, which in my mind is still relatively new! The roles within this faction has always intrigued me yet I remained frightened and very intimidated to apply when it had just been introduced. Now being active for two consecutive years and jumping out of my comfort zone along side being involved in very close factions, I finally got the motivation to apply! I believe I'd be able to fit in quite easily in the faction, since I've already made some close IC and OOC friendship with some of the members! Those who also have encouraged me to write this application today!

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I have great understanding of the laws and constitutional rights and i'm more than happy to go back and refine them if needs be!

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
I'm sure later in this application, towards the IC section a very familiar name will come up - Asōgi.. My character im applying with; Aiko, is the Aunty of the notable Goemon! As the current head of the family, I'd love for her to be more involved in her family's interests and why not start with her favourite nephew and join him in the lawyer field. With this I'd love for her to be respected just as much as her nephew around the city and become quite the name to work with, of course I mean this with the best intentions only! There's still a lot of unknown with her as I think ahead but this is certainly a great starting point in her development,

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
In simple terms; a lawyer provides legal advice and services for the entire community. They are legal professionals who aid their clients in understanding the law and navigating them through legal processes, more common in Karakura these can be processes such as lawsuits. They also tend to represent clients in court, advocating for their rights and interests in criminal matters or general disputes. There is usually a range of areas of work such as criminal law, civil law, family law, corporate law and much more. But the overall idea for the lawyer is to advocate for their client and 'win' a case with honest and substantial evidence that proves the opposing guilty for whatever reason. Of course with this, comes a very competitive and hard-working nature to add to the job. In order to be successful, the lawyer has to be dedicated to their case and have the ability to put themselves in the shoes of others yet still withhold any form of bias or unprofessional opinions.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I fully acknowledge and understand this.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
100%, I completely understand that this is expected of me upon being accepted.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Of course! I am well aware that OOC bias is not tolerated.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, I've read all the rules and agree to follow accordingly.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
I will be able to attend the weekly meetings and events, however if for some reason there is an issue or I have an event OOC, I will make sure to contact the appropriate people and give notice of my absence.

giffff-4.gifIN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Aiko Asōgi-Ōtsuka

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mrs Asōgi-Ōtsuka or in a more formal scenario 'Lady Asōgi'

Current age:
Fifty-Three

Date of birth:
19th of November, 1970.

Academic Degree:
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) - Law

Major(s):
Juridical Science
Criminal Justice

Minor(s):
Criminal Law
Political Science

Work experience:
After her very tedious and extensive studies at the University of Tokyo, Aiko headed off to the states to pursue her dreams as a criminal lawyer - advocating for those wrongfully titled as guilty. However she was incredibly humbled as she found herself merely a receptionist at a low profile law firm in a run down city. She worked this job for a good five years before growing tired of being ignored and berated by her co-workers. With the very small living she made for herself, she packed her bags and head for a more promising job in the UK as an actual criminal lawyer, representing the state. She had remained in this job for many years come before an abrupt family emergency caused her to quickly move back to her hometown in Karakura and aid her family. From there she had taken a break from work, starting a family of her own. Once they grew old enough to tend for themselves she filled out an application to work as a lawyer for her local government.

Political background:
Aiko stands neutral as far as it comes to politics. She shows no bias as it goes against anything she stands for and holds herself too. However, with this she still respects the opinions of others and will take time to understand and learn them. She believes staying neutral yet having an open-mind to topics as such is better then being one sided with having no intentions of hearing the other side out or learn to respect their views.

Nationality & born location:
Japanese | Born in Karakura, Japan.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese
English
German

Criminal record:
Clean record.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
"My dedication more than anything makes me a great candidate for this job. I know and understand what it means to work yourself up to the top. Not only that but I have aspirations to right others wrong-doings and seek justice for those who did not rightfully obtain theirs. I'm a people person and will do the MOST to advocate for my clients even if it means seeking out information in places those won't dare to go look. I'm willing to compromise and negotiate if thats what it takes and will do so in professional manner. I consider myself to have a calm and resilient nature 90% of the time.. and for that other 10% I have the ability to remain respectful and mature towards that situation as it arrises. Above all, I have a burning passion and desire for this position. Law is like a legacy in my family so it'd mean everything to keep up with this tradition and carry it on for years to come"​

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
ACCEPTED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we've decided to accept you:

Please contact me on Discord, @Zaldoria to start the process and get you set !

Welcome to the Government Faction !

Users who are viewing this thread