CutieNeedsHelp
CutieNeedsHelp
Omega+
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:

Daddylaresca69
CutieNeedsHelp (Main)

Previous bans (include appeal links):
Warning for ooc toxicity (previous owner of the account)

Discord Tag:
ant_cutie

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes I do.

Time zone & Country:
CDT & North America

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
I currently strive to hold myself to high standards on my activity. I have been a consistent active member on srp for about 8 months now after taking a mental health break. The past month my activity has only gone up and up to the point I join almost daily. I recently finished school so my schedule has become very open and has given me the time to focus on my characters. During weekdays sometimes I am on all day (depending on if my character is need and if I get bored) weekends can sometimes be a hit or miss as I do spend time with my family but normally I still try to be on at least 4-6 hours on the weekends.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

I am currently applying for the position of a lawyer.

What is your motivation for applying?:
It has been 4 months since I began working in factions to deepen my roleplay experience and open more opportunities for myself. Until recently I have been attending more and more trial viewings, getting the opportunity to see just a piece of what this lovely faction does on the server. Watching those trials really gave me a new view on srp just showing how much deeper I can develop my character. The government faction has given many opportunities and is very interactive with the community to help with I.D, legal questions, getting a marriage noticed by the government and to helping characters. The government faction has really become one that I love and learned that I would love to be a part of. I want to deepen my roleplay knowledge and to attempt any opportunity I can such as applying for a new faction.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I have put time aside for myself to really sit and read through the Laws that the city has and all of the rights each and every person has. I have made sure to read through all of the articles given to players to make sure I have familiarized myself with each one.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
Ic: My Goals Icly to use the job to help people win their case and to do what I can to give back to the community. As well as to really help deepen my characters backstory and to really develop him. As well as giving him a chance to really be out there in the Srp community rather than him being isolated to a small amount of people.

Ooc: My person goals for myself is to really see a new side to Srp, see how things run in the government faction and to give myself a different type of roleplay experience. I know a new faction is something that I will adapt to and will learn so many things from it but that's what I am here for. I am here for that learning experience and the new opportunities that I can achieve.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
I feel the job of a lawyer is to get the facts, present those facts and to get justice for the client. I am to present any and all evidence that can be found and compiled into one file, such as security footage, eyewitness statements and physical evidence to help my client from ever being wronged or falsely imprisoned, or even being taken advantage of. We sit down with our clients, get their statements and build our case off of it as well as inform our client on the best course of action. We take the stand to present our client and our case.

Lawyer Responsibilities:
~ Gather Evidence and do legal research.
~ Prepare pleadings.
~ Offer legal representation to clients.
~ Explain the law and give legal advice.
~ Draft, review and manage contracts.

Lawyer Requirements:
~ Experience
~Ability to work under pressure.
~Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
~ Excellent interpersonal, communication and public speaking skills.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I understand that at any point in time I can be removed from my position.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes, I am aware that at the time of my role being given, I will uphold the citizens of SRP.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, I understand that being biased towards any and all members of Srp can result in punishment on my part.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, I have taken the time to thoroughly read all government rules and to hold myself to follow the rules no matter the situation.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, as long as I am given at least a days' notice as I tend to match schedules with my parents and if somethings happen last minute, I may not be able to attend as I may have other plans at the time.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

screenshot-1687398201583.png
Full name:
Katashi Ishioka

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr.

Current age:

Date of birth:
January 7th, 1996

Academic Degree:
Masters in law and courtroom procedures

Major(s):
Master's in civil law
Masters in Constitution Law
Master in Courtroom Procedures

Minor(s):
Psychology, Political Science

Work experience:
All through high school I was always working my hardest and making sure my grades were my top priority. Due to my hard work, I was able to get a full ride scholarship to Stetson University. And the cycle continued. I worked hard for my grades and to be the best I could in my classes. Last year of school I even received an internship for standing out in my class. After graduating Stetson University in America and receiving my master's degree. I went off into working in a law firm full time that I had recently been an intern for. I worked hard working many cases from Theft to Homicide and Fraud. After 2 years at the firm, I made the decision that It was time to move back home, back to Karakura, Japan. From then I made the decision to become even more familiar with that laws and rights in the city.

Political background:
Political backgrounds are not something that has run in my family, after studying in America and being able to make a change there and now being back home I know it was time to make a change here. I tend to be a very neutral person until I have been given all of the facts and evidence. Everyone deserves a chance to be heard and not pushed aside or have someone look down on them for what they believe in.

Nationality & born location:
Through and through Japanese as well as I was born in the lovely city of Karakura.

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Japanese

Criminal record:
I do not have a criminal record.

What makes you a good candidate for this job?:
I have worked hard my whole life to get where I am in life. I got through life's ups and downs, I studied for my grades and worked to always do right by people. I spent many times along the way learning about people and studying them. I learned that life is difficult. I won't always be able to understand how a person feels or the struggles they may be going through. What I have learned is that I can make a difference and make things right. I keep myself on a schedule, keep notes, being organized and most important of all is being very good at communication. Communication is the most important job as a lawyer, you have to know how to listen to your client and how to speak to them to reassure them that you will do everything in your power to help them win their case. Keeping notes and being organized are the next most important. You have to be able to take notes on any and all details within a case and any evidence given. If a case is messy, evidence and notes can be lost and that one piece could be the divergence between a client winning their case. I have taken years to master each and every skill. I know I will make a great addition to the team; my dedication and skills can really make a difference.

Notes:
Username will be changed, and I have spoken with Aania about it.​

Last edited:

Aania

Level 168
Administrator
News Lead
Government Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
deniedapplications.png

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:​
  • Another application stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again anytime!​

Users who are viewing this thread