4:00PM-10:00PM​
4:00PM-10:00PM​
4:00PM-1:00AM​

2:00PM-1:00AM​

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:
I am highly motivated to apply for the lawyer job on this server for multiple reasons. To begin with, I have always been interested in roleplaying the role of a lawyer, which would provide me with a fantastic opportunity to explore this side of roleplay. I'm also applying with the hope of roleplaying with new people who are not part of my current friend circle and to experience new activities. However, over the past two months, I have noticed that I am repeatedly doing the same things, playing volleyball and sparring. These activities have become so repetitive that I need something new. Roleplaying is an amazing way to enhance the ability to create compelling characters, develop them, and produce an enjoyable experience for everyone involved. By taking on different roles, I can gain a deeper understanding of diverse perspectives and personalities, which can then be merged into my storytelling. This not only improves storytelling skills but also makes for better and more engaging stories. At the moment, I have only created two characters, both of which I am looking forward to developing further. Additionally, I have two more characters in the works, which I am excited to bring to life in my roleplaying experiences. I want a steady income to comfortably roleplay without worrying about money. Immersing in role-playing activities where I become a lawyer can be a valuable exercise in improving my conflict resolution skills. This can help me develop my ability to communicate effectively, negotiate, and find mutually beneficial solutions.

In addition, I have been considering pursuing a career in law for a while now. Apart from being an exciting and challenging field, it has the potential to make a significant impact on society. Additionally, engaging in roleplaying activities that simulate real-life legal scenarios can help me develop the skills and knowledge required to succeed as a lawyer. Ultimately, this experience will help me become a more competent and effective legal professional.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
I understand and have red Karakura's Laws and Constitutional Rights.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
My ultimate goal for him is to lead a successful and fulfilling life. I want him to excel in his legal career and become one of the best lawyers in Karakura. I envision him as someone who is passionate, dedicated, and respected in his field. Moreover, I want Salim to have a happy and fulfilling personal life as well. I have created him to be someone who values love, friendship, and adventure. I want him to find someone he loves and who loves him back, and to share a meaningful and fulfilling relationship with that person. In terms of financial stability, I want to ensure that Salim is able to enjoy a comfortable life without any financial stress. I have created him to be someone who is smart with money, who invests wisely, saves for the future, and plans for his retirement. I want him to own a beautiful home, a reliable car, and have enough savings to pursue his dreams and enjoy life to the fullest. Overall, my goal for Salim's character is to see him grow and thrive in his personal and professional life. I believe he has the potential to achieve great things, and I have made him to be someone who can overcome any obstacle and succeed in any situation. I really want to take Salim to the next level. He's already a great character, but I think there's so much more I can do with him. I want to make sure that every time I play him, I have a bunch of fun. That's why I'm putting in the extra effort to develop him further. Ultimately, I want Salim to be a character that I'm proud of and that other people enjoy roleplaying with too.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
A lawyer's job involves attending trials, making attorney calls, meeting with clients, filing restraining orders, and handling front desk work. When it comes to attending trials, a lawyer is responsible for presenting evidence, arguing on behalf of their client, and cross-examining witnesses. Attorney calls are also an important part of a lawyer's job, as they need to communicate with other lawyers, judges, and legal professionals to ensure that their client's case is moving forward. Additionally, lawyers need to meet with clients to gather information, discuss legal strategies, and keep them informed about their case. Filing restraining orders is another important task that lawyers may handle, as it involves protecting clients from harm and ensuring their safety. Finally, lawyers may also need to handle front desk work, such as answering phones, scheduling appointments, and managing paperwork. Overall, a lawyer's job is multifaceted and requires a diverse set of skills and responsibilities.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
I acknowledge that upon being accepted I can be subject to removal at any given time.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
I understand I am expected to be dedicated to my position upon being accepted.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
I am aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
I have read and agreed to follow the Government Faction rules.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Salim Jaara Farés

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr. Farés

Current age:

Date of birth:
August 7th 1997

Academic Degree:
Doctor of Philosophy | Law

Major(s):
Psychology
Criminal Justice

Minor(s):
Sociology
Communication

Work experience:
Even though my professional background may not boast any previous tasks, I am a highly capable and an efficient individual who possesses the innate ability to grasp new concepts promptly, and I am confident in my ability to adjust myself to any work environment, regardless of the complexity and diversity of its nature.

Nationality & born location:
Lebanese | Born in Lebanon

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Arabic
Japanese

Criminal record:
No criminal record

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
I am deeply passionate about justice and committed to upholding the rule of law. I want to pursue a career where I can advocate for fairness, equality, and the rights of individuals in our society. My educational background has provided me with a solid foundation for a career in law. I have completed extensive coursework in legal studies, which has honed my understanding of legal principles, case law, and procedural rules. I am also skilled in effective communication, whether it be crafting persuasive arguments, delivering compelling presentations, or negotiating favorable outcomes. Effective communication is essential in the legal profession for building strong cases, advocating for clients, and collaborating with colleagues. To excel in legal practice, having a solid understanding and expertise in legal research and ****ysis is crucial. I have honed my research skills and ****ytical abilities through my academic studies. This has equipped me to conduct comprehensive legal research, identify relevant precedents, and apply complex legal principles to real-world scenarios. With my proficiency in legal research and ****ysis, I can provide well-reasoned and compelling arguments in favor of my clients' positions.

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread