Flaquito1917

Level 3
PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:

godfather8332

Discord Tag:
muy_gordo

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, I do have a working microphone. I’ll be glad to use it whenever needed!

Timezone & Country:
CST
USA
Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
I am fairly active on the server, especially on weekends. I have school Monday through Friday but will still be able to respond to DM’s. I would say I spend at least 3 hours online every day but my schedule is very flexible and I'm able to get on at any time unless I'm not at home.[/spoiler]​

WeekdaysI am able to play at least two hours each day, from around 4PM to 9PM
WeekendsI play quite often as I have no school but on Sunday I do go to church. so probably around 12PM- 9PM.

These times are able to change as sometimes I will be on WAY past 9. If I do get the role I probably will get on significantly more often. I also have other things in my life to consider such as school events, family (ect) which might interfere with my schedule. These times above are only an example of the times when I'm most likely online.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

I am applying for the role of lawyer.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I have long been effective in debate. I have a great passion for arguing my side of a case and in fact have taken classes and participated in debate competitions at my school. I even was a region qualifier for Lincoln Douglas debate and have participated in congress debate. (Both of which are forms of debate where I live.) I also have a passion for law as I've taken a law enforcement class and just love the complexity and how set in stone everything is.
Secondly, I wish to be more involved in the community and be able to flesh out my character’s full potential. Whether it be starting a family to being a beacon of hope in Karakura. I feel I can have a much more enjoyable time on SRP and maybe bring new ideas to the table if possible.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:

I am fairly new to the law side of Karakura. I have read the rules and if needed be, I am able to be taught more! I have a firm understanding of how the constitution works as a base for the laws of Karakura. These 17 articles, found HERE, were made to be a shield as well as a foundation for the entire legal system. They outline the rights of citizens, ensuring no man or woman be prosecuted unlawfully and ensuring that no one is convicted when innocent.
I have read the laws, even going as far as to read in between the lines and gain a firm understanding of how they work and what they wish to accomplish. The main reason is a small technicality can turn an entire case around, as these laws are the highest rules in all of Karakura society. These laws, found
HERE, are in place to prosecute the guilty, defend the innocent and create a just, and fair society for all. Each and every citizen of Karakura are defended by these laws and are subject to be prosecuted under them as well. They outline the punishments and fines, usually with bail varying on what they are convicted on. It could be 3 days in prison to a life sentence depending on the severity.

I have read both documents and actually look forward to learning more if possible. These laws are fundamental to keeping SRP a realistic yet fun roleplay experience.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
My character Javier has seen the bad parts of Karakura, even losing an eye and being carved because of it. He’s disgusted at the complete disregard for law and order, because to him, a government with no laws is no better than anarchy. His primary focus is to help convict those who deserve it no matter their sex, religion, nationality, race or social standing. He believes that all men are created equal in the eyes of the courts. It’s the great equalizer, where the powerful men and women in society stand on par with the average person. His sense of justice is unyielding and he holds a firm distaste for crime and corruption. With this, he wishes to rise in the Karakura government, fighting to change the city for the better.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

A lawyer is meant to be an advisor and representative for the people, or the city. They give legal advice, participate in court and help uphold the standards of the government. The main thing they will do is give advice to people, as the laws are complex and expansive. They are used to ensure that people are properly represented, creating a more just and fair legal system as it requires a whole degree just to understand. Their role is also outlined in the constitution.
“The people have the inalienable right to dismiss a public official representing them on their own trial either in favor of a different one or in opportunity to represent themselves where applicable.” -ELEVENTH ARTICLE as well as the ninth article
“No person shall be deprived of life or liberty, nor shall any other criminal penalty be imposed unless the decision has been made by a Jury or the punishment is appropriate in accordance with Karakura’s laws.”
These are here to ensure lawyers are doing their jobs, and also ensuring that the justice system is not to be abused.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:

Of course, there are high standards and if I do not comply with them I should be subject to removal to ensure the best justice experience on SRP.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Of course, I am counting on it.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Of course, OOC bias is just completely disregarding what I feel SRP is about. I think this is likely the most important part as what’s the point of RP if you bring OOCLY things into it?

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

I agree to follow the Government Faction Rules which can be found below. I understand that there is a reason these rules are in place, not only to keep order and tranquility but to improve the atmosphere and overall reputation of the faction. I hold myself to these standards and will try to improve the law and justice experience on SRP to the best of my ability all while assisting people and fleshing out my own character.

- Follow ALL of RoleplayHub's OOC & IC rules.
- Hold myself to a HIGH standard of work and remaining unbiased both ICly and OOCly.
- NOT engaging in Criminal RP or Gang RP on the character I am applying with.
- NOT be immature in a setting where it would be inappropriate and reflect poorly on the faction.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Of course! I feel that having meetings and events will be able to benefit the atmosphere of the faction as well as encourage team building and overall improve the role play experience. Plus it seems like a great place to learn more about my position and how to better myself as a Lawyer.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

Javier Hernández-Aiuchi

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
Mr.

Current age:

Date of birth:
March 3, 1995

Academic Degree:
Post graduate Degree in Law
(PGDL)

Major(s):
Political science
Bachelor of law

Minor(s):
Psychology
Criminology
The male shifted in his seat, clearing his throat to speak. “I attended the University of Tokyo after high school, I got lucky and was accepted in. I got to meet a lot of people there, including a few good people from Ando legal offices. They helped me with my studies for a bit and even tutored me. I watched court cases, saw them in action and even got to see some behind the scenes parts. I feel these insights helped me graduate moderately high in my class.

Work experience:
2019-2021, 2 year intern at Ando Legal offices.
2021-2022, one year at the prosecution office in Tokyo
With my connections in the Ando legal office I was able to secure an intern job. There I worked with some of the most renowned lawyers in the law firm, and by extension, japan. This got me an extensive insight to the day to day workings of a lawyer. After that I focus on prosecution, learning how to properly prosecute within the confines of the law.

Nationality & born location:
The male cleared his throat, making eye contact with the interviewer.
“I was born in Chihuahua, Mexico. Stayed there for a few years before I immigrated to Japan to live with my family.”

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
Spanish
Japanese
Latin

Criminal record:
One count of Evasion

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
The male walked into the room, wearing a two piece suit. He took the seat opposite of the interviewer before clearing his throat. “Hello, my name is Javier Hernandez-Auichi, thank you for giving me this opportunity to apply for the role of lawyer. I specialize in prosecution but I'm also well versed in defense. I previously worked as an entry level attorney at Ando Legal Offices where I perform such duties as interviewing witnesses, working with paralegals and finding relevant casework. My experience also compliments my character, I believe myself to be a just man. I believe in a just and fair system for all. Once, one of my tutors told me something.”He took a deep breath, before speaking once more. “ Courage is not a man with a gun in his hand. It's knowing you're licked before you begin but you do it anyway and you see it through no matter what. You rarely win, but sometimes you do.” he smiled warmly. “I think that just describes who I intend to be, a man without bias willing to go to great lengths to give a fair representation for a client.”
He would then pull out a folder.
“This folder contains all the cases I was involved in, from assisting my superiors with casework all the way to actually defending them in court. This just details all my experiences.
”He then sort of frowned, clearing his throat.
“Now I suppose I should mention the elephant in the room, my criminal record. One count of evasion.” he sighed. “Well that was a long time ago, I was a stupid kid who thought he could get away. The police just noted that I ran, they didn’t even find anything on me nor did I commit any other crime. I was just stupid and ran when someone yelled at the police. I complied with the officer after that and served my time respectfully.”
He then stood, bowing deeply.
“I would like to thank you for your time and ask that you consider my application. If you want an experienced and justice driven lawyer I ask that you choose me. I will await your response.”
He then handed the interviewer his business card, giving the interviewer a warm smile before exiting the room.

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
DENIED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we have chosen to deny you:

Other applicants stood out more, we appreciate your application, and you can apply again at any point in the future.​

Users who are viewing this thread