Omega+
1705464022521.png

PLAYER INFORMATION

In-game Name:

kittyp4wz

Discord Tag:
kittyp4wzz

Do you have a working microphone?:
Yes, I do, however, I would prefer not to speak. I will if I must but other than that I will most likely refrain from talking.

Timezone & Country:
EST | United States of America

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:
My overall playtime on the server is 8w and 4d. During the week, my schedule is similar to that of a normal teen who goes to school every day. I have school for 8 hours and am free all week Monday-Friday. On weekends, this does not apply as I am free all day and will most likely be on all day. My playtime has racked up to 8 weeks just from 6 months of being on SRP so I expect high of myself by shooting that number up! If I am inactive, it is due to holidays, family, or trips.
Monday​
Tuesday​
Wednesday​
Thursday​
Friday​
Saturday​
Sunday​
SCHOOL
7:15am - 3:00pm

FREE TIME
3:10pm - 2:00am
SCHOOL

FREE TIME
SCHOOL

FREE TIME
SCHOOL

FREE TIME
SCHOOL

FREE TIME
FREE TIME
ALL DAY
FREE TIME
ALL DAY

The table shows the exact times when I am usually on. During the school day Monday-Friday as well as weekends.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:

I am eager to apply for the role of lawyer because I feel I am confident that I possess the qualities required to excel in this position. I feel that my character is a perfect match for the role and I am excited about the possibility of bringing this character to life once again. I am confident in my abilities to stay focused and in check, applying myself as if I were genuinely there. I would love to add an extra layer of excitement, drama, and fun for everyone involved with what I do. I am an active player, my playtime being 8w and 4d, and I am certain that I can fulfill this role to the highest of my ability.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:
Yes, I have read over the laws and Constitutional rights of Karakura more times than I can count.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:
Yes! My main goal is to improve myself as a writer and immerse myself into the lives of my characters, giving them depth and storyline. My character has many goals that he has set up for himself from a young age, those being;

⋆ To help other people find a sense of self during a time of loss or confusion.
⋆ Getting to know people throughout Karakura while working alongside people who have similar aspirations.
⋆ Following in his father's footsteps, continuing his legacy.
⋆ Providing a safe space for people when they do not have a flame to follow.
⋆ Making enough to provide for his family, being a first-time father.

I also have my personal goals when it comes to applying for this role, those being;

⋆ Getting to know new people
⋆ Expanding the possibilities for roleplay on a server I enjoy
⋆ Broadening my horizons when it comes to how much I can endure at a time
⋆ Expressing my tenacity and advocacy in a way I can enjoy as a hobby
⋆ Allowing myself to write new things and gain new ideas and knowledge as I learn

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:
I know that the lawyer position provides a large spectrum of responsibilities. They are often found doing front desk work when given the opportunity. This can include handing out IDs or even handling more serious legal work such as filing restraining orders or officializing marriage certificates. They are typically the first to jump the gun when faced with injustice despite typically sitting within the town hall. Many things happen behind the scenes no matter the day, always leaving government officials with their hands full.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:
Yes, I do acknowledge that I can be subject to removal at any time upon acceptance.

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:
Yes, I understand that I am expected to be dedicated to my position upon being accepted.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:
Yes, I am aware that OOC bias on the job will result in punishment, and rightfully so. I believe staying fair is an important part of the job.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:
Yes, I have read and agreed to follow the Government Faction rules many times.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:
Yes, I believe I can clear my schedule for any weekly meetings and events.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:
“My name is Isamu Myung.”

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):
“I would prefer to be referred to as Mr. Myung.”

Current age:
“I am twenty-seven years young.”

Date of birth:
“I was born February 14th, 1996.”

Academic Degree:
“I graduated SNU Law with a Bachelor’s degree.”

Major(s):
“I major in Criminal Justice.”

Minor(s):
“I hold minors in both Political Science and Philosophy.”

Work experience:
[!] Isamu cleared his throat once the question was finished. He hadn't seemed nervous or lost, leading his response with a cross of the leg. He led his hair away from his eyes to offer the interviewer proper eye contact. [!]

“Due to being fresh out of college, I am afraid I do not have any hands-on work experience other than part-time jobs, leaving my direct work experience a tad limited. However, I am very familiar with the practice, as my father was a lawyer in Korea. I grew up learning from him despite his views on our family. I have been exposed to many acts of injustice and I have always felt inclined to advocate for those seeking relief. I wish to broaden my knowledge despite already knowing a handful of things, always eager to learn more about what I am getting myself into. I have a strong academic background that has given me a view of what being a lawyer would be like in the real world. I have studied the laws of Karakura since I moved here around seventeen years ago and I continue to learn new things as I go, as hopefully aforementioned."

Nationality & born location:
“I am Korean, born in Icheon-Si, South Korea.”

Fluent languages (Underline your native):
“I am fluent in Korean, Japanese, and Japanese Sign Language.”

Criminal record:
“I do not hold a criminal record and I intend to keep it this way."

What makes you a good candidate for this job?
"Ah, this is an interesting question. I believe I take whatever job thrown at me with all seriousness possible. I've always taken a hefty interest in law itself, one of the few things that has managed to keep my interest piqued. I'm not one to typically refuse a job either, always in the mood for whatever is handed to me. I enjoy the pressure that comes with the job because I believe it helps me get things done swiftly without issue."

[!] The blonde-haired male before you shifted in his chair. He channeled his weight to his left side, swaying that way as he opened his mouth to continue his respective response. [!]

"To add to this, when it comes down to it, I find that I can easily express my strong foundation in legal knowledge through my actions. I can demonstrate wonderful integrity alongside this, striving for a safer town due to all whom I hold close. To put it into perspective, I am soon to start my own family here in Karakura which is one of the main drives that will keep me wanting to make this town a safer and calmer environment for all."

Last edited:

adalynoc

Level 109
adalynoc
adalynoc
Omega+
ACCEPTED

After careful discussion with the Higher Ups of the faction, we've decided to accept you:

Please contact me on Discord, @adalynoc to start the process and get you set !

Welcome to the Government Faction !

Users who are viewing this thread