ScaryBook
Notable+
LAWYER FORMAT
Out of Character | Basic information
What is your in-game name?: OGMint

Do you have discord? (If so, what is your username): OGMint#3481

Do you have a microphone? Yes

List your timezone and country: Currently EST, USA

How active are you on the server?: I'd say 8/10 I spend around 7 hours a day online and varies on the weekends.

Do you have any previous bans? (If so, link your appeals): Never been banned or warned.

Link any past applications below:

Out of Character | Morals & ideas
What position are you applying for?: Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?: After being in the faculty faction for 4 months, I decide to resign to take on a new roleplay experience, the reason why I chose to be a lawyer is that I believe I have a great sense of justice and that I would do a great job in this role based on my interest and knowledge on the laws of the city. this would also help continue the life of my well-developed character.

Are you aware that you cannot discriminate against others in character or deny service due to race, gender, sexual orientation, appearance, etc?: Of course, I'm aware

What qualities prove you suitable for this role?: I always try to remain fair, calm, straight to the point, patient in different situations, and always make sure I understand and follow the rules.

Are you aware of the rules each person must follow?: Yes, I've read each of the rules and understand them.

Are you familiar with the laws of Karakura?: Yes, I've read them many times in the past and even have about half of them memorized along with their punishments and some rules officers follow.

Do you have a good understanding of this position?: I have a good idea of how this position works and would be interested in learning what I still don't know about it.
Summarize what your position does:
The Job of a lawyer is to help their clients win cases and use evidence and common knowledge in the law to prove good reasoning to the cases held in court so the judge will make a good decision.

In Character | Questionnaire
Pretend that it is as if your character is filling this out, not yourself
Full Name: Neo Corvid

Preferred name & Title: Mr. Corvid

Current age? (25+): 28

Past job experiences?: An Art Teacher in Karakura Highschool

How would you describe yourself?: I always look at what the right thing is to do when facing a situation between two or more people, it is one of the most important parts of being a teacher, you have to remain fair for the students and enforce the rules to make sure that they grow knowing how to follow them and learn from their mistakes so that they grow to be good citizens for the future of our city.

What plans do you have for the town?: I wish to promote the use of the law to be more understanding when it comes to cases, I believe that there have been people arrested in the past without a chance to have a court case to remain free and would like to change that, I plan to enforce the justice in the city by doing what is right.

What jobs will you execute with this position?: I will work as much as I see needed to make this city right, defending my clients and giving them the hope and chance to see freedom once more.

Do you practice any sort of religion?: Evangelical Christian

How did you get into politics?: After what I've seen in the past with many people seen as criminals by assumptions and officers arresting citizens for crimes of which they have no proof of them committing, I began to see some flaws in the government when it came to the laws and how it is often enforced, along with some corruption seen in the past, this is why I resigned from Being a teacher and began working on getting a degree in law and political systems, to work my way to the position that I'm applying for and have a good influence in the city.

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list your crimes: Weapon Trafficking

Nationality & Born location: Italian, Venice, Italy

Fluent languages: (Underline your native): Italian, Japanese and French

Users who are viewing this thread