Discord Tag:

piza_op

Do you have a working microphone?:

Yes.

Timezone & Country:

GMT+1, Poland

Links to any current & past applications (Spoiler them):

Describe your activity on the server:

It's relatively good in my opinion. I usually toss in an hour or two of my everyday life at least to playing SRP. Utmost I play for four or five hours, especially on weekends, though that number will increase after school is finally over in about a month. My activity as of today begins to spike up due to my recent return to the community after being inactive since February of this year and with the huge burden of school work now being lifted off me I am confident to say that in the subsequent weeks or even days I'll be more present on the server as the days and nights ramp up to the end of the school year for me and so summer holidays begin.

APPLICATION INFORMATION

What position are you applying for?:

Lawyer

What is your motivation for applying?:

My motivation spans from the reason I left in February this year to the complexity of being a lawyer. I'll run down everything as to regards why I want to belong to this faction.

No. 1
Missing a fun environment:

As 2023 year set to a close I began to distance myself from the community, having just got a new PC and new games I wanted to test out. I didn't really have much time to SRP and I didn't enjoy the setting I was in back at that time, therefore I made a decision to focus on education and other things that I found fun. Now, I come back to the community and I struggle to find myself back in an entourage that I can talk to and spend time with, therefore I went looking for new sub-communities aka factions to apply to and join. Initially, I've been intrigued by kinds such as KPD, Shopkeeper and faculty but I want to try something outside of that, something that sounds rather interesting to RP out and partake in. Hence I've made up my mind and decided to set my goal to become a lawyer.

No. 2
Fresh start, fresh character:

My time of being within this community has taught me a lot in regards to RP, I made amazing friends along the way both ICly and OOCly. My 12-Grader character, who I've been playing since the beginning of my long stay here has driven me to many enjoyable scenarios that nostalgia reminds me of. However, as time went on I just got bored of having one singular personality that I roleplayed out. Sure, I could have created a new character but the case is that I haven't been able to RP out as an actual adult due to being only ever in one faction and that being Sports teams. I want to try out the new to me adult-faction experience with a fresh, unknown character and build them as time goes by throughout the months, gaining connections with other like-minded individuals in the working circle and just overall putting myself out there as Frank Hawkes.

No. 3
The role itself:

One thing that drives me to apply to this faction is the lawyer's responsibilities that they undertake. What I mean by this is I find intrigue in delving deep into the clouded truth about civil and criminal cases, stepping by one's side in the courtroom and supporting them with evidence, testimony and so on. Although complicated I feel as though serving as a lawyer in the long run is an amusing experience to have and one that I would really want to have.

Do you have an understanding of Karakura’s laws & Constitutional rights?:

I have a relative understanding of Karakura's laws and Constitutional rights, yes. I have glanced at documents presenting these laws and rights several times. Fineable offenses, misdemeanors, felonies I got them in my mind. Same with all the articles containing the rights of every individual in the Constitution.

Are there any goals for you or your character with this role?:

As mentioned before, primarily in the motivation question of this application my goals are: To experience the lawyer experience on SRP to the fullest, create a new character and personality that comes with them and just get to know a new sub-community and befriend them, aka the Government faction. I will explain those more in-depth in this question. As a lawyer, I want to take responsibility for one side in the court trial, defend, prosecute whatever duty I must do and get justice for the righteous party in the case at hand. With creating a new character it's plain and simple, basically, I want to craft a new, interesting adult character that is different than everyone else not only in the looks but also in the behavior characteristics, a guy that just stands out from everyone else, that is what I want to make and play as. Last, but not least I want to really get to know people within government faction and also get more in-touch with people I already know that are part of the faction by playing part in roleplay situations with them and the entire government faction as a whole.

ICly my character, Frank Hawkes set out from America to start a career in Law-related activities, being kind of amazed by all of it he stood on a path: Either lawyer, police-man or whatever he could find that can satisfy his passion. He wants to serve the public, dispense justice and try criminals, defend victims of wrongdoings, false accusations and more. He craves adventures of uncovering mysteries of cases, learning the truth and fighting crime with the power vested in the law and his duty as a lawyer.

In your own words, describe what the position you’re applying for does within the government:

A lawyer is responsible for guiding and representing their clients when it comes to legal matters or court proceedings, whether it's civil or criminal cases. They conduct in-depth ****ysis and research regarding a case they are working on, going over specific evidence and how it connects to the case and also consult their clients on the laws, afterwards they point out the most practical options their client can undertake when it comes to a legal matter. Where lawyers shine the most is out in the courtroom, standing by the side of their client in a civil dispute or a criminal trial. In a civil dispute the lawyers either support a plaintiff, one filing a case against a defendant or the latter being the defendant who is being filed against. Whereas in a criminal trial, the lawyer can be a prosecutor, one accusing and being given the task of proving the defendant guilty on all charges or the defense who's job is to prove that the defendant is not guilty on all charges.

Do you acknowledge that upon being accepted you can be subject to removal at any given time?:

Yes, I understand

Do you understand that you’re expected to be dedicated to your position upon being accepted?:

Yes, of course, I understand. Otherwise I wouldn't be applying if I wasn't dedicated to it.

Are you aware that any display of OOC bias toward anyone on the job will result in punishment?:

Yes, I am aware and I will not display such acts on the job. It's not fair to show favourability to an individual person, especially in the working environment.

Have you read & agreed to follow the Government Faction rules?:

I read it and I agree to the rules listed completely.

Are you able to attend weekly meetings & events?:

Of course! It shouldn't be a problem.

IN CHARACTER SECTION

Full name:

"Frank Hawkes is my name, yes!"

Preferred title (Mr., Mrs., etc.):

"Mr."

Current age:

"I am.. uh.. fourty-eight years old!"

Date of birth:

"Born on EXACTLY February 14th, 1980."

"I'm male."

Academic Degree:

"I studied at Santa Clara University in California, gaining PhD in History."

Major(s):

"I possess master's Degree in Criminal Justice and Cooking."

Minor(s):

"I garnered a math minor in my time as a student."

Work experience:

"I have a broad working experience with a few professions of distant variety. I first served in Marines, having to pay off my student debt, not much special about it though except I liked the Marines and I had been there for around three years before leaving. Afterward I applied to the IRS, serving as a revenue officer, basically, my responsibility was knockin' on the doors and collecting federal taxes and enforcing the tax laws. I left after around five years of committing myself to this duty, pursuing a career as a chef making predominantly Italian food as that I was very good at. My final job position was as a Law Professor teaching teenagers the Law-Complex topics such as civil procedures, contracts and civil litigations. Eventually, I decided to fly out to Karakura, Japan to settle down and just see a new side of the world, having been learning Japanese since my marine days I was quite fascinated with the land of the rising sun encircled by the Pacific Ocean. I worked briefly as a tour guide after a couple of months before applying to a few stores and now making my steps up to the government of Karakura to become a lawyer."

Nationality & born location:

"I was born in Phoenix, U-S-A."

Fluent languages (Underline your native):

"I speak American and Japanese fluently."

Criminal record:

"None."

What makes you a good candidate for this job?

"I'd argue my candidacy stands out as a good choice for a new pick to the government institution because I have outstanding abilities in delving deep into the evidence, finding out all facets linked to the proof at hand. I also have an impeccable way of formulating sentences, being able to present my case in a well-mannered and convincing fashion that persuades the people to listen to the righteous justice. I vest exceeding communication skills that help in advising my clients, getting them to feel properly aided by my true to heart kind-nature which in turn bolsters my contact with them, making it easier to get them to trust my ways of handling legal matters. At last, I have a strong, spirited and well-versed character, which overall I believe are beautiful green marks with an A+ on the test of good behavior. But enough of that, I mean I am a well-mannered guy who looks out for his fellow companions, no matter if we stand by the opposite sides of the judicial opinion. Lawyers, Judges and Governors: We are all co-workers, having a strong bond is crucial to a healthy work environment and you can trust me as I say I believe the addition of me to the working place of the government is a good choice due to the fact I am well aware of the importance of good behavior around your co-workers, therefore I will present myself in a lightful, refined and proper way to reach out and have good relation with everyone in the government."​

Last edited:

Aania

Level 177
Administrator
News Lead
Aania
Aania
Omega+
pendingapplications.png

After discussion with the Higher Ups of the Government Faction, we have chosen to place you on pending:

- Your application is well structured & written, but other applicants stood out more

Once a position opens, you'll be contacted to see if you'd still like to be part of the faction !

Infi

Level 142
Government Lead
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
DENIED

Unfortunately we have decided to deny your application for the following reason: In the amount of applications we have every month, your application may have had good writing and detail, however some applications stood out more. You may reapply at any given time.

Users who are viewing this thread