mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Lizalopod

Level 130
This biography isnt even a biography, its downright just art :O

...Doesnt stop Kimmy from bonking Lernaean though >:)

(Also i stg Lernaean is an anti dyslexia name i cant type it properly half the time)

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
This biography isnt even a biography, its downright just art :O
Thank you lol
(Also i stg Lernaean is an anti dyslexia name i cant type it properly half the time)
All my characters either have very simplistic names "Garfield, Sam", or names that surge in google searches after I begin using them "Lernaean, Britannia, Columbus, Kyuketsuki), there's NO inbetween.

marise

Level 4
flaminhotchica
flaminhotchica
HOLY SHIT THIS IS INSANELY GOOD?? the format is so creative and the detail is just.. chefs kiss! best bio ive read in such a long time, really gives u a great grasp of the character even if uve never heard of him

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
HOLY SHIT THIS IS INSANELY GOOD?? the format is so creative and the detail is just.. chefs kiss! best bio ive read in such a long time, really gives u a great grasp of the character even if uve never heard of him
thank you,, my format went through many styles because I was upset over it until I landed onto this one!!

Toto

Level 231
SchoolRP
SchoolRP
Rich
small update - 3 things added

1. updated biography quote to be a mp4 video rather then just some text. thought it might look cool to also use that as way of explaining his foreign accent and to "put a picture" to the accent
2. mainly more in-depth into religious values
3. updated age

Users who are viewing this thread