mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Let's talk about the two biggest gangs.. Bobcats vs Spartans

opp

Level 50
Soo, Gang this gang that whateva but let's talk about BOBCATS VS SPARTANS.
tell me who's the team you are on and then give me a pro and con about both teams.
or
just explain to me why you favor one team over the other, start a war if needed. I’m here for it.

I'll start
Bobcats:
+1 : They actually attend classes
+1 : They Interact with Faculty a LOT more..
+1 : Favors Professors <3 We don't get much students from Spartans :(
+1 : Honestly, More active with things unlike Spartans

-1 : Causes the most trouble..
-1 : Meanies..
-1 : Most are gangrpers (Biased...)
-1 : Enter Detention more.. way more
-1 : Get in trouble the most.. but then get mad why they didn't pass exams..

Spartans:
+1 : Doesn't cause as much trouble
+1 : Seen some become helpful for faculty (Sweethearts ong)
+1 : when they DO come to class.. atleast in my experience they actually participate
+1 : Win every Battle .. (Sorry - I mean, I'm right..)
+1 : Be minding they Spartan business MOST of the time
+1 : Less results in detention.. (those who do go into detention, I should bonk yall frl)

-1 : Don't be attending classes, Like dude.. we plan classes just for yall to not come. at this point- we might as well let bobcats join the classes (rant)
-1 : Not active in much school stuff unless events, I see spartans running around.. but never run yall asses to class.. (rant..)
-1 : More hard-headed when faculty actually catch spartans fighting.
-1 : At most moments, can be more mean to faculty than bobcats..

(Team : Both, Mostly Spartans cause Being on my Grade-12 account remind me why I dislike Bobcats..)

Remember, this is through my own experience dealing with both teams and just wanna get away from all the gang gibby wibby.

Last edited:

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
tell me who's the team you are on and then give me a pro and con about both teams.
or
just explain to me why you favor one team over the other, start a war if needed. I’m here for it.

I'll start
Bobcats:

Spartans:
+1 : when they DO come to class.. atleast in my experience they actually participate
+1 : Less results in detention.. (those who do go into detention, I should bonk yall frl)

-1 : Don't be attending classes, Like dude.. we plan classes just for yall to not come. at this point- we might as well let bobcats join the classes (rant)
-1 : Not active in much school stuff unless events, I see spartans running around.. but never run yall asses to class.. (rant..)

(Team : Both, Mostly Spartans cause Being on my Grade-12 account remind me why I dislike Bobcats..)

Remember, this is through my own experience dealing with both teams and just wanna get away from all the gang gibby wibby.
Shhhhhh hh sh… sh… they’re not meant to know they are secretly school made gang factions

Frankie!

Level 26
Frankaphone
Frankaphone
Omega
or

I'll start
Bobcats:

Spartans:

I actually agree with this so much LOL

I don't know why most bobcats act like total meanies. I mean even if we don't count the gangrprs , why? ;~;

But still know some pretty fun bobcats, can't complain :)

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
BOBCATS

- Greenies/unserious rpers because.. they give bobcats bat rap and most of them are not in college. They can get really frustrating to have to interact with

+ We do interact with faculty a lot more i dont see spartans having conversations with nurses and receptionists all that much

SPARTANS

+ they were smart enough to pss exams
+ Most of them are pretty good serious rpers!

- A lot of college kids ( save my college besties. u guys are amazing.) kind of just walk away or ignore me when i try to talk to them >:(

tobbby

Level 276
mrbug_
mrbug_
Rich
I actually agree with this so much LOL

I don't know why most bobcats act like total meanies. I mean even if we don't count the gangrprs , why? ;~;

But still know some pretty fun bobcats, can't complain :)
like me

im a pretty cool bobcat B)

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
yeah guys... attend classes or iwao will come after you, he's scarier than bobcats and spartans together

_BritishAutism_

Level 94
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+

Is a professor but also a Spartan, I suck at multitasking my guy </3 my adhd refuses to let me do so and even if i try, ill end up crying from the stress lmfaoo
At most moments, can be more mean to faculty than bobcats..
In my opinion, I usually get more angry with the spartans, have you seen those bozos tryna burn my class room down? LMAO, love them tho ong <3

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
attend classes
Tippie...........................it doesn't really matterrrrrrrrrrrr.........in the first moment no SLT is on, or no msg there're 5 students in class. EVEN if people r joining classesssssss, most of the time specific "COOL" people making problems to the professorsss SOO..

RexLobo

Level 105
Administrator
Lore Coordinator
Teacher Lead
RexLobo
RexLobo
Omega+
As a school nurse.. I have to say that I prefer interacting with the spartans. They roleplay more and are overall not that obnoxious. And I mean all that come to get some help. With the bobcats, I do have some that are great to interact with and seriousrp, but when I have 3 drunk kids (All Bobcats) and the same 4 kids coming back EVERY. SINGLE. DAY. for getting in fights, I want to get on my main and gangrp them. I have to say, the unserious roleplayers really make the bobcats rated lower in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread