Denied Librarian Application :D

_INeedHelp

Level 1
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: _INeedHelp

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): iiKateeee

How old are you? (Optional): 20

What is your time zone?: EST

Describe your activity on the server: I would say I am pretty active within the server. I am online around 3-5 hours a day, and usually 4-5 days of the week
Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): no

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes i do understand

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Librarian.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: The librarian's responsibility consists of maintaining structure within the library. They are in charge of keeping the noise level down, confine those who disobey regulations, and those who belittle, disrespect, and harass other students. They must regulate the sorting and categorizing of book, hand out library card and granting books to those who request them. Librarians are also responsible for establishing a healthy, positive, and inviting environment by being polite, helpful, and attentive. They must work hard frequently assisting students in acquiring knowledge for things like homework, essays, and projects, among other things. They must also enforce the rules, issuing detentions if needed. They clean the room on a regular basis, dusting bookshelves and cleaning tables.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I am extremely confident in my roleplay abilities as some experience that I have in rp would consist of detail rp, combat rp, gangrp, crimerp (which are irrelevant to the role i am applying for). I have experience in discord Text based roleplay as well. I first started roleplaying back in 2016 on different Minecraft servers, the roleplay themes consisted of camps, high school, plane crash, laboratory, fantasy and more, although all those roleplays consisted in one server where players could build and create their own roleplay for other people to teleport too and roleplay in with others. Roleplay has become more than just a interest of mine, it has become a hobby, a lifestyle. I tend to spend most of my time immersing myself in these dream realities. Roleplay is a passion of mine, along with writing and reading which both are covered within the roleplay experience. I don't not plan to give up this hobby anytime soon (EVER)!!!!

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: For a new experience, I would love joining the faculty of school employees. I've been using SRP for a while now—possibly 2 years, on and off. I often found myself thinking what that would be like after hearing the stories and seeing the enjoyment and joy being in the faculty bring to players, and I've reached to the decision that it's something I would love to partake in myself. I do have some money saved up, but I'm afraid I might blow it all, so I'd also like to make some more yen. A character that is independent and older than 18 would be preferable for me to play out scenarios and experiences like adopting children. I think this would be an excellent approach to fulfill my ambition to become more familiar with a new community and to build more friendships with those who play srp as well.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: _INeedHelp's Language app | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server (accepted)
Denied - _INeedHelp's Chef Application | SchoolRP | Minecraft Roleplay Server (denied)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
I am currently a highschool student, grade 12, 18 years old.
────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: Shiina would do her best to remain calm, she would simply sigh at the student as normally she had a great connection with her students. She would give a polite smile, she would simply remind the student that the language they are using towards her will not be tolerated. She may even ask the student if maybe there was something going on to induce this unusual behavior. she would give a stern yet friendly warning. If the student continued to use his profanity, she would give them another warning, this time in a more serious demeaner. If the student continues and is still not heeding her warnings, she would give them a detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
She would quickly approach the kids, almost running, she would shout at them both to stop. once she reached the students she would page another employee for some assistance. A nurse would be paged in order to examine the students for injurys once the fight was broken up. Normally when a employee approaches the fight, the students would stop- if this was the case she would issue a detention to both parties of the fight, if they didnt stop she would interfere within the fight, doing her best to use force but to not have one of their thrown punches land a hit on herself nor others. Once the fight had been broken up and she managed to calm them down, she would pull them into a room, to get their sides of the story on the fight. a detention would be issued to both parties of the fight regardless.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Shiina would let out a sigh, as a member of faculty she expected her fellow employee to have an understanding on what is appropriate within the school and the importance of safety. She would harshly call out to them as now she was worried for their safety and the mindset of the employee. she would make a statement on how what they were doing is dangerous and that they should stop. She would hear them out, listening to why they decided to act in the manner they had acted in. She would then report it to someone with more authority than she had.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Shiina is a calm, caring, friendly and not to mention funny individual, she would have no problems making friends. she would enter the break room, a smile on her face leaving all of her troubles at the door. She would take a seat next to a group of her coworkers. she would create a comfortable environment beginning to chat with her coworkers, asking them such things as to "How was your day?" as she opened up her lunch that she had packed the day before.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
would smile, looking from her student to the computer, with her new knowledge of the student she would enter the student information into the system, she would then press enter to transmit it to the card printer, which would make the physical card with the student information such as name, card number, and so on. Shiina would go up to the printer after it had finished printing, remove the card, and hand it to the student. ''Enjoy!''

/me would approach the bookshelf and glance around for any misplaced or piled up books. She would sigh deeply after finding some that were not in their correct spot. she would reach out, beginning to straighten the messy books. After discovering a few piled up books and cluttered books on the shelf she would organize them, neatly placing them back in their spots. Shinna would then turn around, giving a relieved sigh as her work was not yet finished, but she was closer to being done.

/me would get up from her desk, she would grab some her duster and a damp rag, she would then grab some disinfecting wipes. She would slowly walk over to the bookshelf, dusting one after the other Making sure not to miss a single spot, She would run her finger along the shelves to see if her finger picked up any dust, once not seeing any dust she would use her rag, running it over the shelves just to make sure there was again, no dust. after finishing that task, she would take out the disinfectant wipes, making sure to get everything as well as some of the books on the shelf.

────────────
In-Character Section

screenshot-1688086762654.png

────────────
Full Name (First & Last only): Shiina Ivleeva
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Shi or Shiina

Age (Minimum is 25): 38

Academic Degree: Bachelor's degree
Major(s): Library Science
Minors: Psychology, Math

Nationality: Russian
Known Languages: Russian and Japanese

Backstory
Shiina 'Shi' Ivleeva was born and raised in Russia. Her father is Japanese, while her mother is Russian. Shiina was raised learning both languages because her parents were bilingual in Russian and Japanese. Her father's family remained in the town of Karakura, while her mother's family resided in Russia. Her mothers side was a disowned Shiina's mother for reasons that Shiina still has yet to find out. Shiina was always closer with her fathers side even though they didn't live in Russia. Her mother did not have a job while her father was a librarian at the local library in their town. She came from a low-income home so it kept her from doing the majority of expensive things as a child. Shinna was still able to engage in her favorite activities, which included attending school, reading a lot of books, and picking up new information. She always had a group of close friends by her side, they were also from low-income families. They were often made fun of or called names because of that in school. Things like "cheap", "trash" "homeless" and much more, but even so, she never allowed these words to upset her. Shinna's father left when he was about 15 years old to join the military and defend his nation. He continued to write to Shiina and her mother via letters. She was troubled by the sudden change because she had never anticipated her father leaving them. She feared for her father's wellbeing and for his safety. She finished her education and completed her high school years while her father was overseas. Shiinas and her mother got a visit at the door after a year of his duty, but the message was unfortunate news. Her father's funeral was held a few weeks later. When Shiina was little, her father used to read her bedtime stories; it was their routine. Instead of a family game night, they remained reading together. After roughly an hour of reading, they would discuss what was happening in each other's books. Shiina continued to read because she believed it was the only thing that could help her feel more connected to her father. Her heart was broken for her mom's sake. Shiina spent all of her time isolated, reading books, while her mother drank. Shiina made the decision to pursue her love of reading, enrolling in college and earning a degree in library science. Her mother wasn't productive, in fact she perused drinking. Shiina mother passed away not long after that. They claim she was driving while intoxicated and crashed into a pole after running off the road. Shiina, who was distraught, made a decision to move to Karakura. She desired to begin a new life with her family, whom she hadn't seen in what felt like a very long time. She was able to secure an apartment with the assistance of her grandparents. Sadly, it had no windows, but on the plus side, there were lots of shops nearby. Soon enough she stumbled upon the neighborhood newspaper, noticing a "hiring" section. When her eyes landed on the librarian position, she was overjoyed and lit up like a Christmas tree. She believed that this would be a wonderful venue for her to pursue her passion for reading, writing, and sharing her knowledge. It was also clear to anyone who knew her that it made her think of her father. After all, her father was indeed not a high school librarian, but he was always surrounded by books. The idea of Shiina being surounded by books makes her beyond happy.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation comes from my love of reading. one of my passions is included within being a librarian, helping others. As being a librarian consists of helping students, educating them as well. some of my passions include writing, research, learning new things and forming friendships. being a librarian would help me maintain close relationships within my passions. Another reason i am interested in joining the faculty would be to help myself grow, educationally, as a person, and as a role model. I would like to create more friendships and to use my skills and knowledge to help educate students.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Since I am sincere, diligent, and determined to succeed, I think I should be chosen over the other applicants. I think I possess these and many additional qualities that others might not possess. My dedication to whatever I set my mind to is strong, as I have set my mind to accomplishing my highest ambitions and dreams. I read 27 books throughout the summer, which is one of the many things I've accomplished along with having the drive to pursue this career, moving to Karakura, and being proficient in the Japanese language. I consider myself to be a lively, happy, and joyous woman. I don't worry at all, and I leave all my issues at home before I go to work which is a quiality many dont seem to possess.

────────────

Extra
/*You may leave this blank*/

Additional notes about your application: Starting in 2 weeks i will be going back to cosmetology school, My classes are from 5-10 est so i will only be available to come online anytime before 4:30pm and after 10:30pm (i will still have an average of 3-5 hours a day online)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread