Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

SuitKink

Discord Name & Tag:

DrainingFeeling#6523

Previous bans:

None

Describe your activity on the server:

My activity is a 9/10 ! It’s currently summer time and I’m on every day! I’m not working at the moment but plan to once the school year starts back up and when it does I’ll be on SRP every day after school then on weekends it’s before and after work I’ll be on. But as of right now! I’m pretty active.

Which timezone are you in?:

CST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

The applications listed are from this past year, late 2021 to now as there are applications from 2018 that are no longer relevant

DrainingFeeling Account:
Student council - Denied -

SuitKink Account:
Marceline Marie's Lawyer Application - waiting for it to be removed -
Nurse Application - Accepted and I was promoted to Head Nurse -
Marceline's KPD application - Denied -

PuppyFeeling Account:
Katsuo's Professor Application - Accepted

What is your motivation for applying?:

I had left the school faction as Head Nurse to try out different experiences within SRP and wanted to re-apply for KPD once again. I had gotten denied when I applied once before so here I am trying again! I’d really love to get the opportunity to join the team and experience what that's like. I have a few friends who are within the faction or were in the faction and had only recommended for me to join it so here I am!

Along with the fact with how i’ve always had a curiosity on what it would be like to be a part of the KPD. As a player from 2016, that question has always stood out most. It was just a matter of would I get accepted, etc etc. I got more confident in applying for things once 2018 hit and now, it being 2022, this is my second attempt to apply for KPD.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?

My knowledge of Police work is that they are one of the most hard-working people as their job can be heavy duty. They help provide protection for its citizens and keep the community safe, doing their best to reduce crime-related activities. They must be kept professional at all times and always stay prepared and expect the worse of the worse and the unexpected. They must be ready to keep their city safe no matter the circumstances.

There are a lot of roles within the police force

From my understanding of each role as of now summarized:

Cadet: The newer KPD members will take the role of ‘Cadet’ as they are being trained into the role of what their higher-ups see fit. They will undergo tests and scenarios to show where their true skill lies.

Patrol Officer: These members of the police force ‘patrol’ the city's paths and social areas for any possible crime-related activities. They make sure that the city is kept safe by doing whatever means necessary. They also perform on-the-scene investigations, helping people in trouble and rendering other public services.

Police Corporal: Basically they are First-Line Supervisors, or to simply put it, the supervisors. They oversee police officers on a force or within a specific squad/unit. They also fulfill the sergeant's duties when they are absent. They also make sure things run smoothly with their patrol unit and hold a higher power than the patrol and cadet officers.

Police Sergeant: The role of the Police Sergent is one of the most important roles in any police department. The role has been relegated to a position of inferiority without a clear definition of duties, responsibilities, and authority. In general, the position involves getting the job done through others, maintaining the standards of the department, creating and maintaining cooperation with employees. They supervise and guide subordinate staff in the performance of their duties. They assist with shift briefings, training, and performance evaluations along with handling personnel issues and investigating allegations of misconduct.

Police Lieutenant: The Police Lieutenant’s Role is in charge of a team of police sergeants. They are responsible for officer assignments. They prepare and review reports that are given.

Police Captain: The Police Captain’s role is to manage all officers and detectives within the department, hire administrative and police staff, create reports about their officer's performances, create a budget, ****yze data to determine crime trends, giving the media information about crimes and investigations, and working with the local government to create a safe community.

Detective Constable: The role of Detective Constable is basically a high-ranking officer within the police force who is a detective trainee. They are trained into becoming a detective learning basics such as interrogations within criminals/suspects and so on.

I’m most certain there are more roles but these listed are just some basic roles I could give a quick description for.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?

KPD is especially important within School Roleplay due to the amount of GangRP roaming around SRP which causes most crime-related activities. As the purpose of the server is to be a SCHOOL ROLEPLAY, it's placed within a city and every city needs a police department to keep its citizen safe!

GangRP has become one of the biggest communities within the umbrella community of SRP and needs the police force to keep it under control, which is what the Karakura Police Department is there to serve. Not only that but they work alongside the government and community to make their city safer for its people.

The jobs of the force are very important and risky but each officer is willing to take that risk every day if it meant the safety of its people.

The police force is one of the factions within school roleplay that highly affects the server greatly, having immense importance to the server. Not only is the faction repetitively active, but there are also many heavy-duty reports given out throughout a single day, and the police’s job is to provide said safety and handle each report with care. They also will attend said cases, giving assistance to the citizens of Karakura who require said assistance. |

Not every single case is GANGRP related but a huge part of its community is a part of gangrp. It is quite common for players to be involved or interested in such activity for the experience. As this goes on, it causes cases within the city where the citizens are in danger or also being in danger if they participate in the illegal activity.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

I fully acknowledge that I can be demoted at any given time! I am fully responsible for my actions and will understand if a demotion is given.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?

I am fully prepared to be 100% dedicated to my police officer role within the faction upon acceptance.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?

I fully acknowledge to be active and join training if I’m online or able to get online to attend the training or I’ll be punished without given a proper reason to why I can’t make it if I for example am out of the house at said given moment.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Lieu Marie

Character's age (if accepted):

27 (i’m an adult already)

Character's gender & pronouns:

Biologically a male

He/Him They/Them pronouns!

Character's Academic Background

(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Masters in Law Enforcement

(current role is adult)

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?

Spanish and Japanese Sign Language

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

The Spanish 5’8 male would have soft green eyes to complement their softly toned brown hair color that would fit perfectly with his tan skin tone. His body shape would be soft yet slim if scrawny had a soft side. He’s usually seen with his signature dizzy glasses and wristbands

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?

In professional situations, Lieu is often seen keeping himself busy and respecting others, making sure everything he does, doesn’t come off as unprofessional. He’s very hard working and will strive to the best of his abilities.

In casual situations, he’s usually being friendly to those who are available for bonding and conversation. He prefers to keep a friendly environment within the workplace when those slow days come by. He wants to provide his fellow co-workers a helping hand with whatever it may be, like offering to make their coffee for the morning! Or share his lunch with them!

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?

Lieu’s outlook on the idea of co-workers and teamwork easily mesh together. Co-Workers are his partners, those who he can trust to have his back in sticky situations as he will have theirs. He looks for that loyalty and helpfulness in his co-workers and wishes for them to treat him how he treats, with respect and loyalty. He would love co-workers that make him feel included and always know that they can count on Lieu in a situation as he does with them. Mutual respect is as little is what he asks for but would love to friend them to have more positivity with working alongside them.

Teamwork without being said is a very important thing to have. Teamwork comes from your fellow co-workers that you can put your trust in to help you with the situation at hand. Their teamwork should be as steady as they can possibly be with a strong bond to hold one another together when situations get hard. Teamwork depends on each member to follow through and help each other as much as they can to the best of their abilities.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?

A follower. Being someone who’s motivated by others, it would be understanding to be seen as a follower. Being a leader is a huge responsibility and belongs to those who are more self-assured and motivated. Lieu needs the assurance of others and be told what is needed to be done so he can work more efficiently.

I am a very easy-going and fine with being lead in situations. I do what I'm told and I'm pretty happy with that status. It is okay to take lead sometimes but I'm not the type who would stand out as a great leader. I'd prefer to be trusted as a follower.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)

Young Lieu was born in 1995 at a hospital in Barcelona, Spain. Loved by both of his parents, Mia and Yamata Marie. Lieu had a very calm childhood. He grew up with two sisters and a little brother. He was the middle child! He managed to slip by with, like said, a calm childhood as his parents were more focused on his sisters and brother which was what he liked. He liked that he was able to be independent. This gave him the chance to branch out with his interests.

Originally had dreams of going to space, but this was quickly dropped after an experience in school during a high school class, Freshman year. A police officer had come to speak with his class and from that instant on, he was hooked. Mesmerized by the life of an officer, Right then and there is where he began to chase his dreams. He had started off studying in books and watching his favorite Crime tv shows but this blossomed into taking Law classes in high school! By the time he had reached middle school, he was required to take a second language class, gazing upon his options, not many caught his eye. Taking much of his time contemplating and viewing his options, he eventually settled on the idea of taking Japanese. At first, it was a true struggle for him when he would show little interest but with some motivation from his teacher, and extensive time with a private tutor, he eventually caught on.

Lieu’s High school years were when things really started to change for him. At this time he had begun doing some extensive thought about himself and felt as though he didn't feel like he really “fit” with the other boys in his class. They all would be so obsessed with girls but to him. Growing up, the boys around him were so obsessed with how the ‘barbie’ girl looked. Perfect to them. But for Lieu, he seemed to take more of a liking towards Kens. He was more interested in boys and he didn’t know why until, like said, high school years. He did some research and eventually learned he was gay. This felt a little hard for him

Lieu had moved to Karakura after being accepted to take classes at the college studying Law During his college years, one day the KPD had come to one of his classrooms to discuss applying for the kpd as an intern or as an officer! This only raised his excitement about applying and getting all his studies done. He was so amazed with all the things he was told by the members of the police department and thought that even if it was a daring job, it would still be his dream to work in the force. Majoring in law he finally had the chance to chase his dreams. The whole experience was a dream come true for him.

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?:

No, owning a pocket knife is illegal. Owning a wooden bat and Bo staff are the only legal weapons. That is unless you’re on the baseball team and have video proof of the medal bat being used only for said sport.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription

Paracetamol, Birth Control, Cough Syrup, Bandaid, and eye patch

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?

I would immediately call the co-worker on their actions and request them to stop before bringing in a higher-up. I would mention their behavior and its wrongdoing and how they should be acting more proper than being some abusive officer as that can put a bad reputation on either the person or the force itself if word got out, plus the community might feel unsafely to hear their towns protectors

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?

Immediately call for backup along with let the EMS be aware of the situation to come over quickly so that if major injuries were given, they could help the co-worker immediately. and help the co-worker out on trying to separate the two and stop the situation to the best of my abilities and wait for the backup to come before further notice. I will try to calm the situation down to the best of my abilities.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?

I will immediately let my higher-up know and ask how we should go about dealing with this. If help is requested, I would quickly offer a helping hand and wait for further instruction. No movements should be done until permission is given along with showing the following proof of the corruption of the co-worker and how you found out of said information leaving no details out.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

I would deny them of their bribes and keep a close eye on the criminal. I’ll let the group, if im with one on the situation. I’ll warn the criminal to stop before additional consequences appear. I’d make sure to describe how trying to bribe a member of the force isn’t something the criminal should be even attempting. Remind them of how it would give them a criminal record and a fine, possible jail time depending on how bad of the criminal could be, maybe they're a possible criminal that's wanted, etc. Memorize their appearance, along with the bribery, and set them up with said fine if they continue even after a warning is given.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying for KPD. Unfortunately, the higher-up team and I
have decided to deny this application. Most times it is simply due to the fact that
there are more suitable applicants, so feel free to give it another shot on the next cadet wave!​

Users who are viewing this thread