Omega+
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

SuitKink

Previous bans:
None

Describe your activity on the server:
My recent activity is every day after school, before and after work on the weekends! I try to be as active as I can on SRP. Once I’m home and have free time on my hands which is usually the case, I’ll be getting on SRP! I genuinely have enjoyed the server for so long and I’ve finally decided to try and apply for a more involved perspective.

Which timezone are you in?
CST

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag
DrainingFeeling#2236

Do you have a microphone:
Yes!

List your current and past applications:
SuitKink Account Applications from newest to oldset:
Dallas's Spanish Application | SchoolRP | Accepted
Fukui's Dutch Application | SchoolRP | Accepted
Fukui's Hospital Staff Application | SchoolRP | Denied
Marceline's JSL App | SchoolRP | Accepted

DrainingFeeling Main Account Applications just in case if it is needed from newest to oldest:
Montsuki Student Council | SchoolRP | Denied
Yasuno's Korean Application | SchoolRP | Denied
Hayden's Italian Lang Application | SchoolRP | Accepted
Hayden's Height Application | SchoolRP | Accepted
Kasper's History Teacher Application | SchoolRP | Denied
Bö JSL Language | SchoolRP | Denied
Izumis French Application | SchoolRP | Accepted

What is your motivation for applying?:
The Karakura Police Department has always stood out to me. I’ve always taken some sort of liking towards it and its members so it only urged me to want to be a part of it more and more as time went by so I have finally decided on applying! Over the years, I’ve loved to see and learn more about each and every event that was involved with the KPD along with the work alongside it. Another reason to support my response for motivation on applying for the Karakura Police Department is that I have been wanting to get more involved with SRP in any way that I can and experience in all sorts of levels. I believe that joining the KPD would be an interesting start to my journey on being more involved. Over the years of playing SRP, I’ve always seen fun events go down within the KPD and/or involved the KPD and I thought to myself, how fun would that be to be a part of those things as a member. So theres another reason! I’ve pretty much overall enjoyed seeing policerp go down and learn how things work.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?

Yes, I sure do, I’ve been reviewing them for some time now. Basically, if you read each law it’s pretty self-explanatory or at least I think so. I’ve gone through all laws and have been studying each one carefully! Some basics would be J-Walking, Murder, Owning/Selling illegal weapons, Owning 20+ things when underaged, Street Racing, and Sexual Harassment.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
Police Work isn’t easy, I know that for sure. They do daily rounds of walking through the city making sure the public activity is safe and nothing illegal is going on around them. Government Officials do their absolute hardest to keep their people safe. Even though their job is a tough one, there are some happy moments within it that make up for all of it! But then again there are the harder and more depressing aspects but they all manage to get through it together. There is quite a team that I've noticed! Caring for their fellow workers and making sure both of them are safe when working. The Government Officials have all sorts of different jobs within their quarters which all provide a different yet effective work environment. All helpful towards the community as expected. They must keep a consistent activity and kept professional at all times as their actions can cause consequences even off the job. They must be observant and communicational. When it comes to citizen reports, they must be quick to action. Talk to the other and be aware of what's going on, don’t go against them to help them. Listen to the other to make sure that they and or others are safe as they gain knowledge about the scene.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The Police role is very important to SchoolRp as they provide a safe environment for its people. They are there to solve and help with any unexpected moments whether it’s dealing with illegal activities or a terrible snowstorm which led to a blockage of many homes and school entrances. The Police department has such a valued and important role to provide the help needed no matter what the circumstances may be.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I fully acknowledge that at any time I can be demoted especially if I have gone against any rules/expectations and inactivity.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I acknowledge that upon applying for this role I have consented to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer Role and must stand by said role at all times and at all costs.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?

I acknowledge that if I am online during training I must attend so I can get the proper training done and if I don’t show up I am fully aware of the following punishment that will be needed.
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I fully acknowledge not taking any ic situations oocly. That is a basic rule to understand and I’ve gone by it for years and plan to stay by it.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Marceline is a transgender female who is fully transitioned when she turned 23! She had a scar on her left cheek from when she was younger and it never properly healed then a bigger scar that ran over the right side of her face was caused by a surgery she had done on her face. She has long black soft hair that ran down her back and bangs that hung over her face to point out her facial features and complimented her confident brown eyes.

What they're like on and off the job?
On the job, Marceline likes to keep things confident and professional. She is always up to something productive as she likes to keep herself busy. She isn’t the one to be caught standing doing nothing. She loves to get involved with anything that she can provide service to. Marceline takes her job seriously and nothing more as it’s a job that must be done to provide safety to the citizens of a city she has grown to love. Marceline off the job is very relaxed. She has her own family to go home to and provide for. She loves to cook for others whether it's just a simple hang out or friendly gathering. She is pretty generous and is always offering some sort of treat! If asked about her job she doesn’t share much as it’s private matters and being quiet about her career life unless it's with a fellow co-worker she’d be glad to discuss the work-life with.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Marceline is a pretty friendly person! While keeping things professional she’s always one to engage in a small conversation when she has nothing else to do as to get to know her fellow co-workers. When specified on the job she isn’t one to chit chat unless it’s over their mission that they were sent out to work on. Once a job has been completed she checks up on her partner(s) to see how they are physically and mentally as she acknowledges how important herself and the others' mentality and physical health are. She wants to make sure everyone is safe and ok at the end of a job no matter how crucial it can be.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Young Marceline was born in 2000 at a hospital in Lyon, France. Loved by both of his parents, Mia and Yamata Marie. Marceline had a very calm childhood, aside from a car incident in which he had ended up with a scar along the cheek of his face at the age of 10. His parents were always helping him with any issues he faced. This gave him the chance to branch out with his interests. Originally had dreams of going to space, but this was quickly dropped after an experience in school. A police officer had come to speak with his class and from that instant on, he was hooked. Mesmerized by the life of an officer, Right then and there is where he began to chase his dreams.
He had started off studying in books and watching his favorite Crime tv shows but this blossomed into taking Law classes in high school! By the time he had reached middle school, he was required to take a second language class, gazing upon his options, not many caught his eye. Taking much of his time contemplating and viewing upon his options, he eventually settled on the idea of Japanese. At first, it was a true struggle for him showing little interest but with some motivation from his parents, and extensive time with a private tutor, he eventually caught on.
Marseilines High school years were when things really started to change for him. At this time he had begun doing some extensive thought about himself and felt as though he didn't feel like he felt more feminine than masculine. Starting off more as a femboy, eventually transitioning his way to female. At 17 she had gone to get a facelift to appear more feminine, however, during the surgery, she wound up with a scar across her eye that did not heal properly.
Now a tall woman standing at 6’5 due to the testosterone levels she had when she was male, Marceline had moved to Karakura after being accepted to take classes at the college. During her college years, one day the KPD had come to one of her classrooms to discuss applying for the kpd as an intern or as an officer! This only raised her excitement on applying and getting all her studies done. She was so amazed with all the things she was told from the members of the police department and thought that even if it was a daring job, it would still be her dream to work along the force. Majoring in law she finally had the chance to chase her dreams. The whole experience a dream come true for her.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Marceline Marie

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss

Given Name(s):
Cupid, Marcel, Marceline

Preferred Name:
Marceline

Female (Transgender born male then transitioned to female)

IC Phone number:
(030)-824-3742

Religious Denomination:
N/A

Marital Status:
Single

Nationality:
Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:

4 years

Working Experience:
7 full years

Academic Degree:
Masters

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Criminal Law and Ethics

Minor(s):
Criminology

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
JSL and Spanish

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
Thank you for applying; however, the force has decided to deny this application.

Users who are viewing this thread