LilQueenLiv's | Hospital Staff Application

REGULAR KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
LilQueenLiv

Previous bans:
I have no previous bans.

Describe your activity on the server?:
According to my activity on the server, I am online almost every day. There will be days where I need to take a break from SchoolRP which is 4 out of 7 days of the week. This concludes me with not being online 3 days a week. In my circumstance, this is okay for me since I am a college student who also volunteers at the Animal Shelter. My main account is DarkAngel_0715 where my role is a college professor.

Which time zone are you in?:
My timezone is EST (Eastern Standard Time).

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:
Yes, I have discord. My discord is bri#7039

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I have a microphone.

List your current and past applications:
DarkAngel_0715 Main ACC

[ACCEPTED] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkangel_0715-spanish-application.22222/
[ACCEPTED] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkangel_0715-college-professor-application.31436/
[ACCEPTED] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkangel_0715-college-professor-role-request.31516/
[ACCEPTED] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkangel_0715-debate-professor-application-switch.32645/
[ACCEPTED] - (Can't find the link, but I was a High School teacher for Sociology).
[DENIED, position was full] - https://schoolrp.net/threads/darkangel_0715-school-nurse-application.23678/

LilQueenLiv ALT ACC
[ACCEPTED] https://schoolrp.net/threads/lilqueenlivs-language-application.40366/

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
Overall in general, I've participated in many RP'S that have to include a lot of details in your texts. If not, then what is the point? Over the years of playing SchoolRP, I've observed and learned a lot from players who are already considered a skill leveled on Detail RP. The roles include such as Council President, College Professors, cheerleading tryouts, etc... When I first started playing SchoolRP, I did not acknowledge that a lot of people would participate in the /me they describe or their character description/biography. A month ago, I played to become a College Professor to become much better at describing my /me actions and participating in any of the character's actions. In my opinion, I personally feel like my Detail RP is very well and described well. In the early years of 2019, about 2 years after joining SchoolRP, I worked as a High School teacher. I first started teaching as a Sociology teacher. I quit and soon became a College Professor. It lasted me 3 months and I had to resign due to my mental health. Presently, I am back again on working as a College Professor. The reason why I stated my previous jobs was because I've learned so much on how to Detail RP. I believe that I should take my DetailRP to the next level, which is becoming part of the Karakura Emergency Department.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:
I have many motivations for why I am applying for EMS. My first main reason is that I want to become a CRNA (Certified Registered Nurse Anesthesia). I am currently enrolled in college (OOCly obviously), and I am focused on joining the medical field. This is important to know, so I can bring in more knowledge in the area/field. Another reason why I am applying for EMS is that I want to engage more in the community. I personally feel like when I socialize, I bring out positive energy, kindness, and respect to everyone around me. OOCly, at a hospital, you have to respect everyone. No matter what, because you may never know what a person is going through outside of their lives. Which this I believe matters a lot because there are people who are struggling to get where they need to be. Which, I personally, want to be there for the ones who couldn't be. I would definitely try my hardest and give my all to everyone no matter what! That will be my motivation, to keep on moving forward with everyone so we can all come together as a community without any negativity. It may be hard to believe at first for everyone else, but this is my motivation and this is the route that I will respectfully choose to take.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):
The medical role I am going to apply for is a Doctor.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
The knowledge I have for the role I’ve chosen, a doctor, is that:
  • Doctors must have patience! Doctors are going to be with patients and follow any medical procedures. This is important because, if you are rushing, then there can be mistakes. Once mistakes happen, the patient can be much more ill or severe.

• Always follow the information from the patient, never with your gut. For example, if someone is coughing severely and the Doctor says, “It’s Lung Cancer”. Of course, there’s no evidence proving that it would be the case or the reason for it. It’s important to recheck data and their examinations.

• Doctors have to be respectful. There are no questions asked. Doctors are specialized to acknowledge and understand the mindset of patients. This is why Psychology is important to take in College.

• Asking questions and information for their patients. Let’s say, the patient is being abused by their parents. However, their parents are with them in the same emergency room. The goal of the Doctor is to see and acknowledge their patient's disorder. Such as depression, anxiety, anorexia, etc… This is to see where their problem is starting/beginning from. More likely, the issue.

• Doctors must-have skills of hard-working, quick thinking, and problem-solving. For instance, If someone is losing a lot of blood and having low blood pressure, you have to act and think FAST. You can't be slow in this process, because once the patient is losing a lot of blood, she/he can die. Every staff working in the hospital has to work together and communicate once it comes to an Emergency.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Doctor: Doctors specialize in prescribing medications to patients. Not only do they prescribe medications, but they can check up, treating injuries or being ill, examining patients' examinations/data/records/medical history, etc...

Psychiatrist: Psychiatrists help their patients who need mental help. These include; addictions, mental health disorders, behavior problems, etc... Psychiatrists are psychologically helping those who are struggling.

Surgeon: A surgeon is a role that requires performing surgeries. The surgeries can include major or minor depending on the patient's choice. However, if it is an emergency, then immediate action would begin. On another hand, doctors can also send patients to undergo surgery if needed. Afterward, they can prescribe medications.

Clinical Lead: Clinical lead is someone who trains and manages the workplace in EMS. They are considered as a higher staff who leads in the Hospital. They coordinate and supervise to make sure the staff(s) and patients are under great care by their function in the organization.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
Yes, I am aware of the basic medical emergency color codes.

Code Blue - Medical Emergency is occurring in the building. Must have staff to come down immediately. May result in CPR, the patient is not responding due to heart-stopping or have to deal with respiration system (Not breathing).

Code Red - There is a fire in the building. Everyone must evacuate and leave immediately. Staff is to bring patients down safely to the exit.

Code Green - Immediate emergency lockdown in the building.

Code Yellow - I believe this one is when a patient is missing.

Code Pink - A child/baby has been abducted/kidnapped.

Code Silver - Active shooter/member is in the building.

Code Orange - Hazardous spill/leaking/out of specific medical or serious materials/items.

Code Violet - Violent/aggressive person in the building.

Code Black - Bomb threat in the building

Code Brown - Bad/severe weather occurring or a natural disaster.

Code White - Neonatal emergency (OOCly meaning, birth complications and needs immediate attention) OR aggressive person in the building (Is what I found ICly).

Code Clear - The emergency evacuation is all clear/done/over

If I receive one of them wrong, my apologies.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
Yes, I acknowledge that applying for this role, I am 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
Yes, I acknowledge that if training is held while I am online, I am authorized to attend or else I will be punished/Demoted.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes, I acknowledge that I am not to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?
To begin with, Natalie "Bri" Kosakura is a tall woman 36 years old who believes nothing but to treat people with kindness and respect. She is a typical woman who you would see that would never give up on her passion. Such as her career, family, and hope. Natalie has a light honey-based skin color where her dark brown hair with almond highlights falls to her shoulders. In her point of view, when she gives warm smiles to people, it makes her feel like Natalie has already made her day. Her hazel eyes shines brighter when the sun dilated her eyes. Her curly/wavy hair gives off the texture from her routine every morning when she wakes up adding products to start her day. Natalie weighs 122lbs who is 5'3 tall. Giving everyone manners, happiness, kindness, respect, etc... Wearing a pink laced top covering her arms with a denim jack. Bottoms are denim shorts with white laced sneakers. Natalie has a smell of a rose that would travel as she walks past people. What makes her so unique is whenever she spends quality time with her family, it gives her so much stronger than before. Love also gives her strength. Most importantly, taking care of people. Growing up Hispanic, she learned so many things. This includes her community being ill and sick. In her teenage years, she had an idea... taking care of people from all over the world as she possibly could. The best part is that her love for traveling worldwide and treating people from illnesses and diseases creates her spirit to be much more unique than ever.

What he's like on and off the job?
Natalie has never worked at a job before because she travels around the world giving people a place to stay in villages, medications, and proper care. For example, she forced herself to do college online while staying in Africa to help her entire village receive medicine(s), especially water. She is kind and filled with love no matter what. If she were to work at EMS, the same rule would apply to her. Which is treating/curing all of her patients to become better and healthier! Never giving up, always having hope and what she does in her career pathway. Natalie is not serious all the time, matter as a fact she has a lot of fun with her friends when going out. She expresses her love and laughter in many ways that make her spirit light up.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
No matter where Natalie goes or talks to, she will give respect and love. Sometimes she will call everyone "love" to acknowledge that she gives her 100% passion and kindness towards her co-workers and everyone else around her. As I said earlier, in her teenage years, Natalie wanted to help out every community as she possibly could. This resulted in her getting to college and join medical school. She decided to become a Doctor who can treats patients right in every possible way she can. About 7-9 years later, she is now who she is considered to be, a certified Doctor.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
No, my character does not have any past/current mental and/or physical illnesses the EMS should acknowledge.

BACKSTORY
(593 Words)
Natalie "Bri" Kosakura. A 36 years old Hispanic woman was born in Lima, Peru on February 14, 1985.
Alongside, her family and herself grew up poor. Not having a lot of money to go to school or buy necessary things at a grocery store. Her mother passed away when she was 14 years old from cancer. This impacted her whole family, having no choice but her father to move Natalie and Asuna to live with her Grandma in Japan. Asuna L. Kosakura is Natalie's little sister who is 5 years apart from each other. When they moved to Japan, they were lost and felt alone. In Peru, she only spoke Spanish which living in Japan was a struggle for the sisters. Since they were living with her Grandma, the sisters' were forced to work under her roof. If she were to work in the city, they would not understand a single language. Asuna decided to remove herself from the position and change her paths from Natalie. Natalie chose to be home-schooled, because of how scared she was to face people publicly. At age 18, Natalie graduated from high school online. Learning a lot about Japanese and its culture. She earned "Principal Honor Roll" from receiving A's in her high school years. Natalie saved the money her grandma gave her since she was 9 years old, with that money she traveled around the world to have a bigger picture of what she can accomplish in her career in the future. During her traveling, she forced herself to do online courses for college. After visiting over 20+ countries, her last stop was Liberia, Africa. Once she arrived, her happiness fell to the ground, and almost shed a tear. She could not believe her eyes. This resulted in Natalie becoming what she is going to be in her future. She stayed in Liberia for 6 years by helping transport water, food, supplies, etc... to places where people could not do them themselves. At this moment in time, Natalie needed to leave Africa to help her sister Asuna and her Grandma with finances and money. She returned to Japan with accomplishing 3 degrees and a certificate. The only thing she needed left was her residency where she has completed in a nearby clinic. The amount of money she was given, she paid off her Grandma's bills, her student loans, groceries, etc. Not even for her family and herself, but donating money to charity to someone who needs it the most. Helping homeless people in the streets by her home, giving tips to workers, and helping Asuna with her major depression from a miscarriage. Natalie had to learn how to be happy and give love to strangers no matter what to prove that she has accomplished so much in life that, anything is possible. Looking up at her mother, she thanks the world for giving her a chance to fulfill her happiness by making people come together. After finishing her last residency, exams, and Prerequisites courses, Natalie had successfully graduated from College in 2019 earning a degree in Doctor of Medicine (MD). Asuna and Natalie decided to move to Karakura, Japan where they both stay together in a home to let each other know that they are not alone. Asuna now works at Karakura as a College Professor. For the first time, Natalie is going through applications across the town of Karakura where she can soon work to become an EMS. Proudly, respectfully with all of her love and support, she thanks her mom for everything.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Natalie 'Bri' Kosakura.

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Ms. Bri.
(Or when receiving full role as a doctor) Dr. Bri

Characters Given Name(s):
Natalie OR Bri.

Characters Preferred Name:
Bri.

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female, She/Her.

Characters Religious Domination:
Catholic.

Characters Marital Status:
Single.

Characters Nationality:
Peruvian.

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:
6 years of Residency.

Working Experience(s):
Only worked under her parent's roof. Such as chores, tutor her whole family, etc... to save up money for College.

Academic Degree:
Doctor Of Medicine (MD)

Year of Graduation:
High School: 2003 (18 years old, graduated Diploma).
University: 2007. (2 years in studying Anatomy & Physiology + Psychology, for Associate's Of Arts degree).
University: 2012. (4 years in Nursing school for Nursing degree)
Residency + Exams + Other Prerequisites courses 2019: All an additional 7-8 years.

Major(s):
Nursing, Health Sciences, and Biomedical Sciences.

Minor(s):
Physics, Anatomy & Physiology, Psychology, and Healthcare Administration.

Native Languages:
Spanish

Other Languages:
Japanese

Thank you!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread