mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

little IGN Background cuz why not?

The FJ

Level 94
ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+
Well... Im Addicted To SRP.. so it's fitting...

(RegalHarp1989 was auto-generated
FailedJarl78349 was auto-generated
ORmaybeYASSS is a play on my brother's username, ORmaybeNOT)

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
So.... I could've possibly made my username based off the sound of a train cuz I used to watch Thomas the tank engine.... don't judge

Ruin

Level 105
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
Ruin 06

Ruin: The horse from darksiders (i used to watch my brother play darksiders alot and i liked the horse)

06: my birthday, 6th of june.
1690000126470.png

Hermias06

Hermias: I love the story of Hermias, our vacation house is right next to the place where the story of Hermias took place in and even got a small statue made just for him :P

1690000216683.png 1690000423196.png

Synthetikks
Comes from the hit game called Synthetik, I love it.

1690000442423.png

metairitsu
I dont know I just woke up one day and felt like it

SkyFantasyWorld

Level 78
Community Team
Media Team
SkyFantasyWorld
SkyFantasyWorld
Omega
oh boy- before I was SkyFantasyWorld, I was SkyTheGirlYT LMAO

That name stemmed from a YouTuber I used to watch way back 2012 which is SkyDoesMinecraft with his IGN SkyTheKidRS

But after like- 2016 when SkyMedia got slightly poofed I went 'I wanna be original!' (and with his issues for obvious reasons) so I went with SkyFantasyWorld

Hamburger

Level 188
LocalHamburger
LocalHamburger
Fundraiser+
I believe one of my first IGNs had something similar to XxWolfHunterxX (Cringe af) because I was in that phase…

but my current IGN? I actually have no clue.

CakeRPiscool

Level 55
EGGRP
EGGRP
Omega
mostly all my igns are because I like food. So like EGGRP CakeRP MilkRP. AyoRP is because my brother says ayo to much.

-kam

Level 82
Hello SRP Community! I felt lazy right now at 12 AM so I decided to ask you all where did you guys come up with your IGN's for minecraft accounts? personally mine PIZA_OP came from a FNAF youtube video.. i feel awkard about it today but eh \o/ anyways... Where did you guys get it from? :D Would love to hear!
uhhhh its a spin on my irl name being "Maksym" so i switched the k and m to make "kamsym"
the mc just sounded cool

Users who are viewing this thread