LK's Police Thread

SimplyLK

Level 67
SimplyLK
SimplyLK
Rich+
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name): LK_GamingYT

Previous bans: 2 Bans, a False banned accepted and unbanned. It came from a false report with evidence of me AvoidRPing by camping spawn, but in reality it only showed the male finding me in spawn trying to grab me out, no proof of me just camping it. Then I also have a True ban on advertisement and Bypassing. The Bypassing was a mistake, I didn't realize I was banned which was lifted because of it. The advertisement was a stupid silly mistake. One of my biggest regrets, however for some reason Oph decided to unban me, I still don't know why she changed her mind but I sure do appreciate it, and I won't take it for granite.

Describe your activity on the server: I would spend 5-12h a day on the server.

Which timezone are you in? EST (-5 GMT) I normally play from around 4pm until 6am EST time. I don't see a lot of cops during my time on. I see some but lack of officers my times active!

Do you have Discord? LK GamingYT#1436

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]: Yes

List your current and past applications:

https://schoolrp.net/threads/kjs-councillor-application.33652/ [Still waiting]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/kjs-professor-app.33400/ [Still waiting]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/lk’s-jsl-application.33269/ [Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-german-language-thread.32723/ [Denied]

There are two more applications which were my first like month on the server and weren't quite aware of how the server worked yet! Nevertheless I’ll upload it here!

https://schoolrp.net/threads/my-college-application.30828/ [Denied]

https://schoolrp.net/threads/application-for-college.30744/ [Denied]

What is your motivation for applying?: Well I am really fascinated towards police business. One of my favorite shows to watch is a show called Blue Bloods. It's a police investigation show, and I quite enjoy it, and I think it would be cool to do similar stuff! I also am a YouTuber, and I feel like uploading, catching criminals, would be an entertaining video to watch!

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct? Yes!

What are the Police ranks?

-Police Commissioner

-Police Captain

-Police Lieutenant

-Detective Superintendent

-Detective Chief-Inspector

-Detective Sergeant

-Detective Constable

-Police Sergeant

-Police Corporal

-Patrol Officer

-Police Cadet

What knowledge do you have of Police Work? I am aware of them having to keep logs of what they are doing. This is the same as Teachers and Professors! They also would have to patrol around, making sure there aren't crimes happening. Also staying at the stations at times as well to help people in need. They also answer emergency calls, this way they can find people and help them if they are in trouble! They go by several protocols as well, like if an officer see’s a masked man they have to search them just in case. They also keep a doc on arrested people to keep track if they are in or not. Different ranks get different weapons as well. Like I'm pretty sure all ranks get tasers and batons, but detectives would get possession of a Glock-17 as well. They also can choose how long someone can bail their character. Another thing is a cop when they arrest someone they would use a command. The Taser and Glock-17 you don't have to use as well. You just shout with it and if it's hit, it’s a force sit. I am not sure what getting hit by one's repercussions would be in damage wise but either way its a force sit.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP? Police are very important on the server because of GangRP. There is a lot of crime in the city of Karakura, and police are here to minimize it the best as humanly possible. Without police GangRP would take over the server. People make new characters and continue to do crime, but the bails of their characters always hurt slightly and they are forced away from the gang for a oocly week. Even though the police aren't stopping GangRP, it's definitely keeping it from taking over!

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? Yes

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role? Yes, Officers need to be active because this is the best thing to contain GangRP.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]? Yes

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? Yes, I am very kind and Rarely toxic. I'm human. I have my fair share of moments of me losing my cool, but for the most part I'm just a nice guy. I also keep the icly things icly anyways!

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

-Looks I am a 5’11 (180.45 cm) man with the weight of 174lbs (79.3787 KG) I have dark brown hair and eyes and would have light brown to blonde streaks in my hair.

-Unique I am very unique because of my hairstyle! I am also a very loyal man to what I do!

What he's like on and off the job?

I like catching criminals, and helping citizens with issues they may have dealing in the law! I also enjoy talking with Co-Workers while on duty at appropriate times of course! Off the job, I enjoy sports, and just time around my family. I am a family man and I enjoy every bit of it!

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future? I have the utmost respect for my Co-Workers! Anyone who spends their time for the people should deserve all the respect in the world! I don't have any plans for the future except to work at the KPD catching criminals.

BACKSTORY

Barry Quinn Joshson was a man born in America, his family split up in multiple directions. His mom would have cheated on his dad. This hurt his dad very much and they decided to get a divorce. This hurt his family very much and since his dad wouldn't have family left in the United States, he decided to move countries for a completely new beginning. Barry lost his mom and his older brother in the process. Because they lived in another country, he couldn't see his brother and mother. They decided to move to Japan as his dad was very interested in the culture surrounding it. So he chose to move there. Barry was 10 when this happened, he had a rough time settling in at japan. they moved to Tokyo. Barry really struggles learning Japanese but within time he learned it. as years would go by he'd grow up a successful student in the unfamiliar country. Making great grades and impressing teachers. He'd even become a tutor in high school. The moment he hit middle school, grade-6 his dad taught him several things such as, changing oil in a car, fixing the sink and toilet, and other little handy things. He also started working out once he hit high school. He never took working out super serious but he still did it. He never got bullied but he did help stop bully's a lot during high school. He got suspended once for fighting off a bully. After graduating he'd take the year off spending time with friends over the year. they'd have lots of happy memories like the time Barry had with one of his first Girlfriends! After that year he'd attend college, he went to a high end college, while he was in college he wouldn't have any idea what he wanted to do with his life. It took him until his 3rd year in college before he figured out what he wanted to do. He was watching a police detective crime show, and fell in love with the law and started studying it immediately! After he got his bachelor's degree, he'd begin low school. after graduating low school he'd decide to move to the city of Karakura. His reasoning to move would be because he attended a police training camp.. after spending a few years he'd discover a group of kids attending the local school that would actually be bloodline relatives! It was his nephews. His older brother who stayed with his mom and his kids ended up in Karakura while never meeting their father. This devastated Barry that his brother would do something so despicable to his kids! After he revealed this to the kids they were upset and had hated Barry for a while. But Barry stuck around, he apologized for his brother's action and explained his story to them. they over time understood why and they began bonding. Eventually he decided to take them in and adopt them as his own. He would now spend his days with his family, working in a convenient shop, and looking for an opportunity to get his dream job!

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Barry Quinn Joshson

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Given Name(s): Mr. Joshson

Preferred Name: Mr. Joshson

IC Phone number: 875-524-483

Religious Denomination: N/A

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: American

Current Location: Karakura Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 2 years

Working Experience: I have had several jobs at local stores. Since about 17-now!

Academic Degree: Bachelors, and associates degree, High School diploma!

Year of Graduation: 2001

Major(s): Law Enforcement

Minor(s): N/A

Native Languages:
English

Other Languages: Japanese

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread