players online

llSockll | Black Market Application #3

llSockll

Level 5
D89FF8FD-FA2A-4D5A-9CF8-8B861E345052.jpeg

꧁━━ミ★彡━━━꧂
OOC Information
IGN:
I currently have two accounts. These accounts would be KuromiRP and llSockll. The account I am using to apply in this case will be llSockll.
llSockll [Expelled]
KuromiRP [Grade 12]

Previous Ban(s):
(Both bans were on my llSockll account)
Ban #1: Banned for max warnings.
Ban #2: Perm banned for bypassing.
I deeply regret my actions in the past or any wrong doing I have caused but I am learning from the experiences and working on improvement everyday.

List of applications made on the forms:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/llsocklls-ban-appeal.52950/
ACCEPTED
https://schoolrp.net/threads/jsl-application.54419/
ACCEPTED
DENIED
DENIED
ACCEPTED
DENIED

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm on everyday of the week after school for four hours or more, and on the weekends I am on for around ten or more hours per day. In these hours, I usually run around with friends throwing crimerp in the mix of it. Ended with me building in my home working on designs to see what looks best or just enjoying classes in school and overall just having a good time. While also throwing in time to whoop Zinth in rock paper scissors. Some other activities I was involved in Bonten gang activity and management as well as working at fight club. I worked as a judge so I have some activity in the government while also helping my girlfriend Yemi with her shop and providing help where is needed. As of recently I have not been active on the server for ooc reasons that have been resolved so I now have plenty of time and dedication to complete and sort of quota or assignments I am given.

Specify your Discord username and if you have a microphone:
My discord username is Sock#1097
I do have a working microphone and I am open and comfortable to communication at any time if it is needed.

Specify your country of origin and time zone:
My country of origin: United States.
Time zone: Eastern Standard Time.

What are your motivations in applying for the black market dealer role?:
Some of the many motivations of mine for applying for the black market dealer role are, wanting to be more involved with not only GangRP and CrimeRP but just be more involved with the community in general. I have always been fascinated with not only the black market but the crime faction and would love to learn about not only its history and importance to SRP but would enjoy being involved with the future of crime and CrimeRP in SRP.

Continuing on from that, I would love and enjoy the opportunity and chance to learn from an amazing community and team. I would love to be around the fantastic support that I have heard was offered in the crime faction and black market and would enjoy being a part of it. Not only to better me as a player and person but hopefully help improve everyone around me as well. Not so that it will better my experience as a player on the server but others' experience on the server as well.

I have applied once before and sadly was denied. Even after this I never gave up my motivation to involve myself further in the crime faction. I still have this commitment that I want to further involve myself within the community and make myself known out there. Besides just working with great people on the crime faction like I have said before and the amazing staff team that is involved with it, I would love to build myself around the crime faction and figure out ways we can all improve crimerp, the crime faction as a whole and do all of that while working as a team. I know as of recently the crime faction has had many changes and I have embraced these changes and would love to not only create these new changes and be apart of something bigger but I would love to have a role and say in the changes coming into the crime faction and involve the with such a amazing lore and story that I have enjoyed hearing about ever sense my first few days of SRP. Personally a faction and lore that I care deeply for and would love to see prosper and succeed. The whole reason I ever continued playing SRP was because of crime and gangrp and it would be such an accomplishment to me, to involve myself with what has helped me play for so long on the server and that has kept me interested all this time.

What helps you to stand out from other applicants & what can you uniquely provide to the team?:
Communicative: What helps me stand out from other applicants is my understanding of the crime side of SRP. Going off of that, I have worked in a business before with things such as fight club and have an understanding of being involved with an organized criminal business. I can uniquely provide my insight into SRP and CrimeRP and my ideas. I’m also very open-minded and very open to listening and learning new things that could be taught to me to become not only a better person but a better player. I'm very good with communication and overall a cooperative person who prefers to talk situations out and figure out a direct approach to the issues at hand.

Self discipline: I also have a sense of self-discipline. This self-discipline is good for keeping you on track for any ideas or goals you might have. With these ideas and goals, you can use them to improve the crime faction and community. I feel whenever I have a goal I put my all into it so that I can complete the goal and if I don't complete the goal and fail I use it as a learning opportunity to improve on what went wrong. Some examples of this is when I applied for the black market originally and was denied. Rather than give up and never attempt to apply and get into the faction I put even more effort and dedication to my application and getting my reputation out there. My second example is when I was denied for Lawyer. I always wanted to get into the government faction but didn’t put much effort in my application as others. Instead of giving up on joining the government faction I, would apply once again but this time as a judge and would put significantly more effort into my application and was accepted after a long wait. I learned on the way that your effort is everything and that effort will pay off in the end. And the entire point of a goal is not completing it but, learning from the experience and not really caring about the outcome of it.

Willingness: I’m a very prepared individual and I have been taught planning ahead can be very important and helpful. For example talking about a court case before the actual trial and pre writing everything that must be said. This makes things quicker and easier. This sense of planning ahead can assure ideas are perfected before released to the public. Of course nothing is perfect but it’s always good to be as close as you can to perfect. This willingness will not only be shown by my interest to seek out information to learn and improve my abilities and the communities happiness.

Organization: I consider myself an overall organized individual. I prefer things to be done nicely and quickly. And this is how that organization can be integrated into the crime faction. Not only will organize help with planning of events and actions and the assurance that the events or actions go threw neatly and smooth. With that in mind it will help avoid issues icly and oocly. I enjoyed planning ahead and being organized in situations of distress. An example of this can be, planning an event for a gang or just a crime event in general. You’re not gonna just randomly start an event without planning and organizing the event with ones involved but you’re gonna make sure everything is perfect to the very last detail. This makes the events enjoyable for all sides and gets the most involvement within the community.

What previous experience do you have in working with a team?:
Fight club employee: I currently work at fight club which involves not only teamwork but also communication within the team. We have to have an understanding of what is going on around us while also planning things out so nothing goes wrong.

Gang higher up: Another experience I have was, working as a Bonten higher-up on my llSockll account. With me being a higher I must work not only with my higher-ups but also provide help to newer members. Also, work with said higher-ups to plan events that members can partake in so everyone can feel involved.

Government Faction: I was involved within the government faction as well. Being in the government faction has taught me not only how to work with others but how to plan a head of time. When in a case you always want to be one step ahead of the person you are going against or listening to you want to plan ahead so you can counter anything brought against you. Not only does it take great amounts of skill not only from planning but also great skill of teamwork between Judges and lawyers and governors.

Otakaya Shop: I’m a senior cashier at this shop. I have been working at said shop for a month or so now and help a good bit around the shop. I help train the new employees that have been added to the roster and help them feel welcomed. I work with the rest of the team (Managers and owner) to improve the shop and overall improve the quality of everything for everyone. This is to ensure everyone has the most enjoyment with the shop as possible. While working you must have great teamwork and communication skills with your team when the shop is open. This is to assure that no customers are left unhappy and have a great experience at the shop icly and oocly

What suggestions do you have to help better the crime faction?:
A section of the map that could be dedicated to crime. This area of housing you could apply for. This said area of housing would have perms as if you were in power plant. The housing would be more run down and be considerably less to pay for. But when applying you would acknowledge that while living in the area or being in the area perms or gained just like how power plant works. There would also be more accessible to the sewers in the area considering that you would want to do any criminal activity underground. (Things such as minor or major perms). This would give people a sense of adrenaline rush from being involved in such an area constantly keeping on their toes at all time. But this area could have you run into issues with cops. Considering it would work in a way with power plant cops would have the right and suspicion to search you. So high risk area. You can bring a weapon in hopes to defend yourself and potentially be arrested by the KPD or leave your weapon at home and risked be attacked by individuals on the street.

Another suggestion I would like to make is a block system. This would work the same as how the /grab command would work. If someone throws a punch instead of rolling for the punch to land you could use /block or /deflect, in reward for the block working it could stun the attacker in a sense skipping their turn. Giving it a high risk but high reward in the end. I feel it could make fighting more interesting and entertaining for all parties involved. Could be used if fight club ever wants to use a rolling type system in the future.

My final suggestion is a weapon idea. This weapon would be a wooden bat. My idea behind this weapon is it would be a cheaper version of the metal bat. It would offer the same range as a normal bat but would not offer the knockout value of a metal (Instead of 2 hits KO it would still remain and 3 hit KO). This bat would be legal to carry and would most likely not be able to break limbs as the metal bat could. But if you were to break a limb with the wood bat it could possibly crack the bat by rolling out of 20 with the knocked-out player. If the knocked-out player wins the roll then your bat cracks and the limb breaks. If the player with said bat wins then the bat remains intact and the bat takes no effect from the impact.

Are you familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server?:
Yes, I understand and am familiar with all rules pertaining to weapon profiles, combat, permissions, and player conduct on the server.

Are you familiar with that if you leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on your character?:
Yes, I am familiar with that if I leave the black market at any point, the black market lead will have permanent kill permissions on my character.

Are you familiar with that if your character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, you will be removed from the black market?:
Yes, I am familiar that if my character(s) is/are killed or permanently arrested twice, I will be removed from the black market.

Are you familiar with that you cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others?:
Yes, I understand and am familiar that I cannot reveal any out-of-character plans or potential addition to the black market to others.

1681694933765.png

꧁━━ミ★彡━━━꧂

IC Information
Full Legal Name:

He would take a seat in front of the camera before reading off his name. My name is Bai Ming
Criminal Alias:
'Lunar'
Age & Occupation:
I Currently have no Occupation
Gender & Marital Status:
Male
Single
Ethnicity & Race:

Chinese and Korean
Known Languages:
Japanese
JSL
Former Associations/Occupations:
I am a former senior manager for the Otakaya shop. I worked there for some time and became very familiar and close with my fellow coworkers.
Highest Level of Education:
My highest level of education is a college bachelor

Physical/Mental Ailments:
PTSD: The death of my mother at a young age has left an image in the back of my mind, it constantly pops into his head and plays like a record, when I am committing any type of crime. Constantly reminding me of the death of my parents. This has lead me to having a sense of empathy for my victims which can lead to me second-guessing myself and getting into situations.

Short-term insomnia: All the flashbacks I experience cause by the death of my parents has led to me staying up late at night, not being able to get any sort of sleep. When I went to the doctor to express the issue I was having, the doctor told me that I had short-term insomnia and they will prescribe me medication in hopes to help treat the insomnia that’s curses me.

Schizophrenia: Voices the shadows the things from my mind it. It almost feels like a dream from what I hear they tell me to do things and almost lead me down a certain path anytime I follow their shadows. I constantly hear my fathers voice telling me over and over again to kill or harm them and to seek his revenge. Not knowing who the voices are speaking about and who they wish me to harm. I don’t know if I’m going insane or what is true, but they’re real I tell you the voices are real, the shadows are real, I KNOW IT!

Anxiety: These voices constantly speak never giving me a moment to think. I don’t ever know what is going on. I constantly live in fear of the unknown, scared of what could come next for me. I’m worried for my safety, I’m worried for the safety of others. I’m scared of what I have done to people. I’m scared that I don’t know myself anymore. Is this a curse or a blessing. Will this hurt my relationships or save them will this kill me in the process or save me. I guess i’ll never know the answer and that scares me.

Separation disorder: I don’t want to lose anyone else I just can’t allow it. After losing my father and mother I can let no loved one leave my side or leave my life. I’m scared that they could be harmed or even die. I’m scared they will leave me and just forget about me. I just can’t allow it, even if I have to stalk them and constantly keep them by my side 24/7, I can’t allow them to ever leave me I’m to scared to allow that to happen.

KNOWN FAMILY MEMBERS:
ConnectionNameAgeStatus
MotherN/AN/ADead
FatherN/AN/AMissing
SisterRi Yun19Alive
SisterLi Yun20Alive

Describe your character's appearance to the greatest detail:
Bai Ming would be a young Chinese male that stood at 5'4. He would have pale skin, messy brown hair, and brown eyes. The male would be very light, only weighing 114lbs. He would give off a boring and pretty dry aura. Due to an altercation in the past there would seem to be a scar along his left arm from a attack by some sort of blade. A scent of Alcohol would trail behind every step he takes.

Describe your character's personality to the greatest detail:
Bai would be a kind and calm person. He always seems agitated like someone has pissed him off. He walks around seeming confident to people, but he really isn’t. He constantly second-guesses what he does and gets very emotional very quickly. And he has the thought in the back of his mind he isn’t doing enough or not doing good at all. He overall tends to be a very calm individual who tries his best to not show much emotion but can be pushed over very easily which leads him involving himself with very difficult scenarios that cause him to struggle in life. He's very mature for his age and tends to not mess around often.

Describe your character's backstory to the greatest detail:
Bai is a 5'4 Chinese male. He would have messy brown hair, a nice pair of brown eyes, and pale yet soft skin. He was born into a world full of violence with his two sisters Ri and Li. He was a very quiet boy. Even with issues of not being able to always make his parents proud they always tried to keep Bai, Li, and Ri away from the violence. Their dad was a drunk and overall a terrible person and left when he was only seven. This would leave a chip on Bai, Li, and Ri's shoulder, leaving them with this sense of hateful rage for their now missing father. Months later after Bai 10th birthday, their mother would suddenly killed by a random unknown gang. Bai would blame not only himself but their father for the death of their mother. With no home or nowhere to run they didn’t know what to do. Bai would eventually decide to move out of China and head to Karakura with his two sisters in hopes of finding a better life and hunting down their scum of a father, changing their last names to Yun and never turning back to the past. Bai, Li, and Ri would go around scamming individuals for money, in hopes of eventually saving up to buy a home for themselves. It has been eight years and the three siblings are now eighteen they have finally gotten a better life and thought they have escaped the harsh world and found a nice point in life to finally come to peace with, until one terrible night. A group of thugs attacked Ri, stabbing her and leaving her stranded. This would fulfill this sense of emotion inside Bai and Li that they have never felt before, since their mother’s death. Bai would take this emotion out on individuals who upset him, in and outside of school. He would begin drinking alcohol to see if it would help, but it only made things worse. In the end, all the fights and drinking on school grounds have resulted in suspensions from school for Bai and even a expulsion. He knows it’s wrong but no matter what he tries he can’t fix this anger that’s in his heart until he knows that the individual who stabbed Ri is put to death. These issues have resulted in legal trouble with Bai as well. But no matter what happens Bai will not give up on the crimes committed until he finds and punishes everyone who involved themselves with the murder of his mother and the stabbing of Ri. Bai is not worried about his own safety, rather is more worried about the safety and protection of others from harm. And will stop at nothing to keep them safe even if that costs his life. Jumping to the present, Bai, Li, and Ri seem to be doing well. They finally saved up enough money to buy a place to call home, everything looks like it will be okay. But is that truly all? Bai is now nineteeen and still expelled from Karakura High School. He has fallen out of contact with everyone in his life, not speaking too much of his family or friends besides his two sisters. He met a girl threw his friend Kojima and the two have been talking for quite some time now. They have been talking for a little before eventually splitting ways. Bai is thinking about going back to her and complete their relationship and hopefully start dating, but will he really do it or will he second guess himself once again and listen to those voices that haunt him that try to lead him down that dark path that they seek? It seem his past could of caught up to him. After all these years has Bai found himself back to where he was when he was eighteen. After his friend killed a black market dealer when he was eighteen he had to remain low to avoid being detected, and avoid any link that he was involved. He still sees the shadows of the events and can accurately show the events that unfolded that day especially after a detailed description of what went down was given to him by Bai. Almost as a daily reminder of the crime they committed. But now this has become a issue the black market are seeking revenge for the death of their fellow dealer and Bai doesn’t have a clue what to do. The ones he has once known have turned against each other trying to save their own ass from being killed. The voices in his own head tell him to give out who was involved to save himself and his sister Ri but he can’t bring himself to do it. Bai has continued to hide and will try and do so for the near future. He has cut all ties to his former gang in hopes to leave such situation and in seek of peace with his own mind. But the voices, the shadows they wont allow it, they just won’t. Bai has tried everything and won’t give up until those voices are satisfied. Bai decided his only choice was not give up those who killed but rather kill them himself, at his own hands. He found how to seek for a position in the black market and attempts to join the ranks. The voices tell him this is the correct path but is it really? Or will this path lead him to a early death and him being caught for his crime against the black market or will he be able to hide all the planning he has done and finally relieve that fear and anxiety that has strung his life for so long.

꧁━━ミ★彡━━━꧂

1681694979192.png

Describe an interaction that your character may have as a black market dealer:
Selling Weapons: The phone would ring. As Bai pulled the phone out of his pocket before answering the phone and moving the caller into a private call before saying "Hello?" The person on the call would be whispering into the phone telling Bai "Hey man I would like to purchase some items from you if you're available." Bai would let off a slight grin behind the phone before responding to the person "Items you say? What type of items would you like exactly?" The person on the other side would quickly respond to Bai’s comment by saying "I wish to buy a spiked bat, Katana, and a ballistic face mask." Bai would proceed to lose the grin before asking who the person is affiliated with and what their name is. The person behind the phone still whispering, would tell Bai his alias and the people he is affiliated with. “Bonten, alias Yaku.” Bai would stand there for a bit before finally confirming the information he was given and eventually responding to the consumer. He would tell the buyer over the phone where he would need to meet him so he could buy the weapons from Bai in a secluded location, "Meet me sewer entrance at the back of the school." The person on the phone would respond briefly "Ok I’ll see you in a little bye." before hanging up. While waiting Bai would check the storage making sure the items that were requested were available. Bai would eventually find the items asked for, grabbing what was needed for the deal. He would then put on a mask before the buyer would show up. As the customer began to climb down the ladder, Bai would look him up and down. The person would finally reach the bottom of the ladder before turning to face Bai and asking "You the one selling the items?" Bai would nod his head before saying "Yeah that would be me." Bai would begin pulling out the items and showing them to the customer and giving him details on how to use them properly. Bai would then tell the customer "If you want all the items you asked for it's gonna cost you." The customer would nod in agreement asking "How much is it all gonna cost?" Bai would tell him the price saying "It's going to cost you a total of 850,000 Yen for everything." The customer would sigh saying "Damn man that's a lot of money, good thing I have enough" before reaching for his pocket and pulling out his wallet, and pulling the 850,000 yen out before handing it to Bai. Before parting ways, Bai would say "Pleasure doing business with you" watching the customer climb back out of the sewer before turning and walking back down the sewer tunnel with a grin on his face and money in hand.

Event: Bai would stand there for a while not knowing what he should do. He was surrounded by police with no where to run, guns drowned to him and fear would be seen in his eyes. Let’s really see how it got to this point. It would begin on a Tuesday late afternoon, Bai was doing just another daily routine of openings. Selling weapons left and right making the streets a “safer” place. But something felt off. Someone was watching and have been lurking in the shadows for many days. The anxiety would begin to set in he would check around himself looking for anyone. Then he saw it, a black masked figure lacking in the shadows, Bai would approach the shadow asking them to “quit following” before it randomly disappeared. His minds were playing tricks again. Bai would turn and just walk away but still had the thought someone was watching. Bai would take a corner in the sewers before stopping for a while. He would wait to see if anyone was actually following to see if anyone was actually following or was he just overreacting. Then it happened a masked individual walked around the corner, it was true Bai was being followed. The masked individual would seem to be a short female. They would attempt to grab Bai but he would escape out of the sewers near the bowling alley, but he was still being chased. Bai in fear for his life would pull out a Katana and face the individual. He would have panic in his eyes and his heart would be racing. Citizens would see the fight happening in the middle of the open and would report it to the police, stating that a deadly weapon was being used in a fight. By this time the masked female would pull out a spiked bat and tell Bai that everyone has their time and his was now and he is gonna give up his weapons, info on the black market and that he will leave the black market and how he has no choice. They would swing the bat towards his skull but failed to connect, Bai dashing backwards would watch as the bat slammed to the ground. He would realize what he must do to save his own life. Bai would then begin to gripping his hold onto the Katana looking at the individual. They were tired not only from the chase but also such a heavy swing must make them tired. Bai would take his chance aiming the blade towards the individual liver, hearing the voices demanding him to do it, before going for it… Connection, he hit the masked female would drop to the floor unconscious. The spiked bat would roll out of their hands and onto the floor, blood beginning to spill from the cut. Wanting to know who would wanted to cause such harm to him. Unmasking the female… It hit, his heart would begin to beat faster and the tears would begin to tremble. It was Ri his own sister. Bai would drop to his knees with the katana by his side. Eventually the KPD showed up. Guns drawn and ready to fire, demanding him to get on the ground and to not move. Bai would look up to the officers with tears in his eyes and blood on his clothes. He would attempt to speak but no words would come out. Looking past the police he would see that same masked shadow he saw earlier standing behind them. Eventually he would speak asking for help. Before looking down to his sister. Bai was now putting pressure onto the wound begging the KPD to just help and begging Li to stay with him. As the tears drop, the cops would approach. The voices would once again speak telling Bai he cops next. Paint the blade red with their blood. The cops would put down their guns and would begin bringing out tasers. Realizing that Bai is no longer a threat. Knowing what is going to happen Bai would get up and run leaving the Katana stained with sisters blood by her her side. The cops would mainly focus on giving medical attention while some cops took chase. Bai would get away, making it to his home. He doesn’t know what to do anymore he has stabbed his own sister. Bai began to worry, praying she was not dead. Hoping Ri forgot the events from the trauma he would attempt to contact her. Hearing her voice again brought relief to his heart. She forgot about it and told Bai she had no idea what he was talking about. Bai is glad she has forgotten but now must live with his actions. But does Li really forget or is she covering it up to plan future actions.

Stealing crates: Bai would be standing there. In the dark and cold sewers waiting for a phone call for an order, waiting for anything to happen. Eventually he got the call. Bai would accept their call lifting the phone to his ear “Hello?” A voice would be heard from the other side of the phone “Hello, I need a spray can and gas mask please” Bai would sigh before responding to the individual “Alright I’ll call you back.” Bai would hang up the phone before placing it in his pocket. He would begin walking around the sewers to find his hidden weapon shipments. Bai would run for around 30 minutes before eventually making it to the crate. But he wasn’t the first one there. As Bai took the corner he saw a masked individual trying to break the lock on his chest. They would have a katana in their right hand. Bai would begin to panic and would yell to the individual “leave the crate now!!” after getting no response Bai would once again yell “leave the shipment now, last warning!!” Bai would approach the individual beginning to pull out his tactical knife. The masked individual would turn facing Bai. He would demand Bai to leave “you better leave if you know what’s best for you.” Bai would not take to kindly to this threat responding to him “Watch your tongue kid or you might lose it.” The masked individual would respond “Oh really let’s find out then”. Suddenly the masked individual would dash to Bai attempting to stab him in the chest. Bai would dash to the side before attempting to stab the individual in the side of the stomach. He would miss now both standing there they would face each other once again. Bai would let off some words “Even if you do kill me it will not end well for you, you can win a battle but not a war.” The masked person would once again try to stab Bai, but he missed again. Bai dashed to the side before using his knife quickly to slice off the hand with the katana. As the katana dropped to the floor with the now lost hand. The individual would drop to the floor now bleeding from the wound Bai would look down to the individual debating on ending his life right then and there. But he decided not he would turn kicking the individuals hand over to him and passing the katana over to him. “Let this be a lesson who your messing with kid, next time you won’t be so lucky with your life.” As the victim began to slowly get up still bleeding, they would pick up their hand from the ground and would also grab their katana, before turning and running quickly off. Bai would watch as he runs off before turning and unlocking the shipment, grabbing the gas mask and spray can from the crate. Bai would pull out his phone before calling the individual who called him earlier telling them where to meet “Meet me at fight club entrance.” They would respond “alright.” Bai would eventually make it to the fight club entrance and would begin waiting for the buyer to arrive. Finally a individual would walk around the corner. “How much?” Bai would tell the buyer the price “It’s going to be 70,000¥” Bai would watch as the buyer would pull out his wallet handing Bai the 70,000¥. Bai would in return hand the buyer the requested items before parting ways.

Describe any other additional information that is notable in considering your character for the role of a black market dealer:
Bai has worked for and against former and current BMD’s. He knows the risk he could be getting involved with. He has a general understanding of what he should be doing and how to get it done by, monitoring current BMD’s, while being taught by former BMD’s as well. Bai would knows how to avoid difficult situations and being followed from his own experience of tracking BMD’s and even, providing help killing one of the dealers with his friend Eclipse. With this being secret and very risky information, Bai must hide this info to avoid being found that his friend was one of the individuals involved in killing one of the black market dealers. This would/could create future flash events and lore within the crime faction and gangs. I overall have enjoyed creating this character and would love to continue adding onto the lore of the character and the people he surrounds. I would love and really appreciate the opportunity to work in and with the black market to further lore, improve myself, and create an overall improved experience to the community.
꧁━━ミ★彡━━━꧂

Untitled1-min (1).gif
[Thanks for taking time to read my application]

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 194
Administrator
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for applying to join the Black Market, unfortunately after consulting with the rest of the BMDs we've decided to deny your application this time around. We wish you all the best for your future within the Crime Faction.

Users who are viewing this thread