mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied llSockll | Psychiatrist Application

llSockll

Level 5
Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):
llSockll (The account I am applying with)
KuromiRP

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm on everyday of the week after school for four hours or more, and on the weekends I am on for around ten or more hours per day. In these hours, I usually run around with friends throwing crimerp in the mix of it. Ended with me building in my home working on designs to see what looks best or just enjoying classes in school and overall just having a good time. Some other activities I am involved in Bonten gang activity and management as well as working at fight club. I worked as a judge so I have some activity in the government while also providing help where is needed in the black market by being a black market associate. More recently I have joined the bobcat football team and have been having a lot of fun spending time and doing things with my team

What is your timezone?:
Eastern Standard Time (EST)

List your current and past applications:
ACCEPTED
ACCEPTED
DENIED
DENIED
DENIED
DENIED
DENIED
ACCEPTED

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I have been around srp for a year now. Started off doing mainly gangrp. I have gotten into fight club and more involved with the black market by becoming a bmda. I joined the government faction around January this year and worked in the faction for three months or so as a Judge. It was a fun time and I met many people along the way. Mainly the reason I joined the faction was, so I could get some experience working in a faction for the first time and get some better practice with more organized detailRP and interaction. Also to give me something to do then just standing around on the server. As of recently I have joined the football team so I can meet new people, improve my rp skills and have more fun on the server.

What is your motivation for applying?
After not working in a faction for sometime and improving my activity and skills I would like to rejoin a faction and be involved on the server more then I am now. I think the EMS is a very interesting faction and would open me up to new rp experiences and help me meet new people within the community while having fun. I want to expand my knowledge while sharing my own knowledge about medicine and the medical field
I also feel the need to do more on the server. I always have trouble getting my self out there in fear that I would be terrible at what I apply for or do. So I am hoping to overcome this fear by joining the faction and opening my doors for many experiences to come my way. I have heard great things about the people in the faction and would love to be apart of that.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):

Psychiatrist

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
In real life I have taken two medical classes and a anatomy class. So I have a pretty good understanding of how things should go, where things belong and how to properly rp situations and understand many of the basics of medicine and the ranks of the faction. I find EMS / the medical field very interesting.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
I acknowledge that I am subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I acknowledge that by applying for this role, I agree 100% dedicated to the hospital staff role

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I acknowledge that if training is held whilst I am online, I am expected to attend or I will be punished

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I acknowledge that I am not to take things oocly when dealing with training and situations

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

My name is Bai Yun
Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
I am a male and my pronouns are He/Him
Character’s Age (if accepted):
24-25
Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

I have completed medical school to earn my degree in medicine. A bachelor degree in biology, and a masters in psychology
Character’s Nationality:
Chinese
Character’s Marital Status:
Engaged
Character’s Religious Denomination:
None
Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese
JSL
Backstory (100+ Words)
Bai never had an easy life. He was born into a world full of violence with his two sisters Ri and Li. He was a very quiet boy. Even with issues of not being able to always make his parents proud they always tried to keep Bai, Li, and Ri away from the violence. Their dad was a drunk and overall a terrible person and left when he was only seven. This would leave a chip on Bai, Li, and Ri's shoulder, leaving them with this sense of hateful rage for their now missing father. Months later after Bai 10th birthday, their mother would suddenly killed by a random unknown gang. Bai would blame not only himself but their father for the death of their mother. With no home or nowhere to run they didn’t know what to do. Bai would eventually decide to move out of China and head to Karakura with his two sisters in hopes of finding a better life and hunting down their scum of a father, changing their last names to Yun and never turning back to the past. Bai, Li, and Ri would go around scamming individuals for money, in hopes of eventually saving up to buy a home for themselves. It has been eight years and the three siblings are now eighteen they have finally gotten a better life and thought they have escaped the harsh world and found a nice point in life to finally come to peace with, until one terrible night. A group of thugs attacked Ri, stabbing her and leaving her stranded. This would fulfill this sense of emotion inside Bai and Li that they have never felt before, since their mother’s death. Bai would take this emotion out on individuals who upset him, in and outside of school. He would begin drinking alcohol to see if it would help, but it only made things worse. In the end, all the fights and drinking on school grounds have resulted in suspensions from school for Bai and even a expulsion. He knows it’s wrong but no matter what he tries he can’t fix this anger that’s in his heart until he knows that the individual who stabbed Ri is put to death. These issues have resulted in legal trouble with Bai as well. But no matter what happens Bai will not give up on the crimes committed until he finds and punishes everyone who involved themselves with the murder of his mother and the stabbing of Ri. Bai is not worried about his own safety, rather is more worried about the safety and protection of others from harm. And will stop at nothing to keep them safe even if that costs his life. Jumping to the present, Bai, Li, and Ri seem to be doing well. They finally saved up enough money to buy a place to call home, everything looks like it will be okay. But is that truly all? Bai is now nineteeen and still expelled from Karakura High School. He has fallen out of contact with everyone in his life, not speaking too much of his family or friends besides his two sisters. He met a girl threw his friend Kojima and the two have been talking for quite some time now. They have been talking for a little before eventually splitting ways. Bai is thinking about going back to her and complete their relationship and hopefully start dating, but will he really do it or will he second guess himself once again and listen to those voices that haunt him that try to lead him down that dark path that they seek? Seems he suppressed those who had haunted him from past life. Wanting to have an absolute complete turn around in his life and began studying medicine and psychology. He has always been interested in how the mind works, considering he suffers from his own mental problems. Bai believes studying will help him understand his own mind so he can help himself and others. He never wants to see people go through the same mental and health issues he went through. He is now 23 and has completed medical school and college to earn his masters in psychology, bachelors in biology and his degree in medicine. He is looking to work for the hospital in Karakura

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?
(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)

I have chosen to be a psychiatrist because I want to help people understand their mind and themselves. Providing care with medicine so they can live their best life they can without mental or medical issues dragging them down. I never want to see someone go through the issues I had to go through when growing up.

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
I took medical residencies in some hospitals outside of the city. Mainly in China and Hong Kong for a few years before eventually moving to Karakura.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Besides my medical residencies I took I have volunteered at hospitals since a young boy and have been around the art of medicine for some time. So have a clear understanding of how a hospital should and is supposed to work. To assure everything is a safe environment for everyone.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?
I have only finished medical school and college to earn my degrees in biology and psychology.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

Bai Yun would be a young Chinese male that stood at a modest 5'0. He would have pale skin, messy dirty blonde hair, and beautiful brown eyes. The male would seem to be very light only weighing around 90lbs or so. A scent of cinnamon would linger around him. It would appear a bullet hole scar would sit on his chest as well.

How does your character act on and off duty?
Off duty, Bai would seem to be a jumpy person. He always looks to be agitated or worried about something. He walks around attempting to seem confident to people, but he really isn’t. He constantly second-guesses what he does and gets very emotional very quickly. And he has the thought in the back of his mind he isn’t doing enough or not doing good at all. Bai overall tends to be a very nervous individual who tries his best to not show much emotion but can be pushed over very easily which leads him involving himself with very difficult scenarios that cause him to struggle in life. He's very mature for his age and tends to not mess around often.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Bai works well by himself and can be very shy at first. But after some time he can open up and be talkative. But if he needs to work with a team he has absolutely no problem with it and puts his job and work before how he feels

What plans does your character have for the future?
Bai plans to spend as long as possible working at the hospital until it’s his time to retire. He wants to eventually settle down with his current fiancé and live out his life knowing that before he retired or stopped working, that he helped many people better themselves, health wise and mentally wise

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
Bai is perceived to be hard working, passionate and confident person. Sometimes shy but not usually also a very talkative person. Bai doesn’t see himself as such and believes he struggles heavily expressing himself and getting his point across. He constantly things he isn’t doing enough and could do more then what he has done. Has very little confidence in himself and judges himself very hard to the point that it annoys him.

Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

- When applying for a faction, having detail is one of the best ways to show your interest to the higher-up team. We recommend that you spend more time adding detail to your application if you wish to apply again!

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread