Denied LocalSingleWomen's Doctor Application

KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

LocalSingleWomen [The account I’m applying for] [LocalSingleMoms is my alt]
What is your discord name & tag?:
LocalSingleMoms
Previous bans:
I was previously banned for ERP in July of 2019, I appealed this ban and got it reduced to 14 days. Linked here
Describe your activity on the server:
I am online on the server for at least five hours, either doing a shift on my nurse account or roleplaying on my college account and I can be online for as long as I’d like but usually it’s roughly eight hours. I am actively interacting with other school employees, students, and others!
What is your timezone?:
PST
Pacific Standard Time
List your current and past applications:
Accepted

Italian Language Application
School Nurse Application #2
Latin Language Application
French Language Application
Denied
Doctor Application #1
School Nurse Application #1
What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
I have plenty of experience with detailed roleplay actions and overall roleplay on the server. Regarding medical roleplay, I have been roleplaying as a school nurse for nearly ten months now and have roleplayed treating things such as broken noses, seizures, fainting, CPR, and more!
What is your motivation for applying?
I have always wanted to apply for EMS, ever since 2019-2020, I lost motivation for SRP as a whole in 2020-2021 so when I decided to jump back into SRP, I wanted to take a few steps back into medical role play so I applied for nurse as a stepping stone into medical roleplay. After roleplaying as a school nurse for nearly a year now, I have realized I have way more potential and want to explore more medical roleplay and experience hospital roleplay.
Which role are you applying for?
(Surgeon, Doctor, or Psychiatrist):
Doctor
What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?
Most of my information is purely based on OOC, I have not learned this information ICly but I will take plenty amount of notes ICly and OOCly when the time comes.

Hospital Director
The director is the head of the hospital in charge of hospital activities, hiring new Doctors/Psychiatrists/Surgeons, and managing the head of each department, ensuring everything is in working order.
Clinical Manager
They train the trainees, ensuring they understand everything for the following few weeks. They also are responsible for training employees, organizing patient records, reviewing treatment plans for patients, and more!
Clinical Leads [Surgeon/Doctor/Psychiatrist]
These are the head of departments. They are the ones who make the final call. If they want to give a patient a specific medication then that is what happens. There is no real bickering between them and attending doctors or trainees. These people also coordinate and overlook their team members' work to ensure they deliver high-quality care for every single patient.
Attending
These are the trainees who have finally finished their training. They are free to go off duty and do as they please but if they are paged, they are to come back and get to work. They are also able to help trainees with anything they are stuck with!
Doctors
Doctors examine patients, perform medical tests on patients, and prescribe medications. They provide a variety of treatments such as CT scans, ultrasounds, X-Rays, and more to help find out what’s wrong with the patient.
Surgeons
Surgeons operate on patients, treating injuries such as broken bones, diseases, and deformities. They are also responsible for the preoperative diagnosis of the patient, for the operation, and for providing the patient with postoperative surgical care and treatment.
Psychiatrists
Psychiatrists, not to be confused with the******s, are people you can talk with about what is troubling you in your life, and with what you tell them they can diagnose you with the correct disorder. They can perform a variety of medical and psychological tests to help understand their patients and properly diagnose them. After tests and diagnosis, they can prescribe medication to help the patient regulate whatever their issue is anything from depression, anxiety, ADHD, OCD, PTSD, and more!
Trainee
These are the new hires! They go through training and practice procedures and watch their higher-ups [Attending or higher] do procedures to prepare for when they finally can work on their own! The training can go on for up to a month, making sure the new hire understands every little bit of their department! After this time they will be moved into attending [doctor/surgeon/psychiatrist]
Intern
Interns are typically students or underqualified adults who participated in the internship program, learning about what happens in the hospital. They are allowed to help if permitted to by the attending employee guiding them through the hospital. This can also be seen as the first stepping stone into the faction.
Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?
Yes, I am fully aware that I can be demoted from my position at any given time with any valid reasoning.
Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role.
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?
I am aware that if I skip out on training, I will be punished accordingly.
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I am aware I am not to take things OOCly when dealing with any situations or any training.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS
Character’s Full Name:

Andrew Rose Revanche
Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Male | He/Him
Character’s Age (if accepted):
June 13th, 1991
Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):

He got his Master’s in General Medicine.
Character’s Nationality:
American
Character’s Marital Status:
Single
Character’s Religious Denomination:
Atheist
Character’s Spoken Languages:
Japanese
Latin
French
Backstory (100+ Words)
[0-17]
Andrew Rose Revanche was born into a toxic family environment but despite all of his struggles, he made it through high school with good grades and a good reputation within his city though there was a dark side to it. At the age of 17, he was excelling in his grades and he made it a mission to apply to Sorbonne University, located in Paris. A year before moving to France, he began to learn the French language to its fullest extent, learning different common phrases to better communicate with other people during his time at the University.
[18-22]
He, with his 4.0 GPA, got into the University and quickly started to focus on his studies, spending plenty of all-nighters to finish his work. He also started to get familiar with a friend who he later, a few years, began to date. After his medical school, when he was 22, they got married and adopted a child from a close friend which they named Clover. Andrew and his husband separated, and Andy was left with their daughter. Despite this rough patch, Andy continued forward with his path of becoming a doctor, starting his residency.
[23-34]
A year into his residency, he got into a car accident that permanently damaged his left leg causing him to find support in his grandfather's old cane. He had to take a year for his leg to heal up which stalled his residency, luckily his residency let him work on a few things during his time healing and let him get back into the full swing of things when he finally got used to his cane which took him a month or two. He finished his residency when he was 31 and then he began to work as a doctor at a local hospital near his apartment in France until he decided, a year later, to take a vacation to Japan to see an old friend. During his stay there, he made more friends that he became very close to but he sadly had to leave back to France shortly after he got back home, he heard from one of his friends there that the local hospital was looking for people qualified to be doctors so he quit his job as a nurse in France, packed up his bags and went to move to Karakura, Japan with his daughter in look for a new job. . .

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical specialty? Why did they choose this focus?

(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen)
Originally Revanche was going down the path of Epilepsy in his Neurology residency but after his accident that caused him to be down for quite some time, he decided to change his residency to pain medicine as he was interested in the side effects and the main effects of the medications he was taking every day.
What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?
Revanche took a medical residency in neurology from 2012 to 2020.
Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?
Revanche worked for three years as a doctor at a local hospital in France from 2020 to 2023.
Has your character completed any additional schooling?
No, as soon as Revanche finished his seven-year medical residency he started work at a local hospital.
SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, and what makes them unique?

Andrew Revanche stands at 5'11 [180cm], weighing around 212 lbs [96 kg]. He has short curly dyed black hair and tan skin, decorated with black ink tattoos and scars. His eyes are a sky blue color and looking into them can raise feelings of confusion and concern. Eyes are the window to the soul, yes? His scars are a line from his stomach to his chest, an old significant burn mark on his upper back. He also has a top surgery scar and other misc scars ranging from big to small. His arms are covered with black ink tattoos ranging from all different art styles. The rest of his body is covered with patchwork tattoos. He has multiple ear piercings, a black stud nose piercing, and an eyebrow piercing that was in silver metal. When walking with him, you could smell the scent of cigarettes with hints of amber, citrus, and lavender.
How does your character act on and off duty?
On Duty
During his shift, Andrew can be spotted moving around behind the desk or standing at the front, leaning against the wall to take some weight off of his leg. He can be seen with a cleanly shaven face, his hair put up out of his way, and a smile on his face as patients walk in and as his colleagues pass by him, offering them a wave. He moves as fast as he possibly can despite having his left hand constantly occupied with his cane, limping across the halls to get patients into rooms and checked out, getting them their prescription medications along with making sure that they’re doing okay after their treatment. He’s a friendly face that’s always up for interesting conversations, especially ones consisting of aquatic life.
Off duty
If spotted outside of work, you can rest assured that he will not come up to you unless you come up to him but he won’t be exactly happy unless you’re a friend. Colleagues, he will make small conversations with them and possibly catch up if he hasn’t seen them in some time. He does prefer his quiet time with his cigarettes or spending time taking care of his young daughter, making sure she is healthy and doing well with her school work.
Does your character function better on their own or with others?
Revanche usually works better on his own though he will never hesitate to ask anyone if he needs any help or if they require his help. He’s always there to help others though he’s more commonly found working by himself.
What plans does your character have for the future?
Revanche’s plans for the future are sweet and simple. He just wants to be there for his daughter, whether or not he’s working at a hospital or if he’s working part-time at a fast food joint, He wants to provide for his daughter so she can have a good life and do whatever she wants as a career, whether or not she wants to follow in his footsteps and become a doctor or follow her steps.
How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?
People see Andrew as someone who doesn't care and is overall very gloomy when seen outside of his job due to his cold behavior towards strangers. Although Andrew agrees with this statement, he cares about small details and other people’s feelings and he will pick up on small details missing or added to someone and will mention it.

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend to pick players who have been on the server for a while and have a relatively clean history. One way to improve your reputation, and boost your chances of acceptance, is by applying to other factions/community teams.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 4lx. - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread