List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:

IC Factions
Professor Application |
Chef Application
|

OOC Factions
Builder Application |

Describe your activity on the server:
I'm free from at least 6pm to 11pm [3-4 hours a day atleast] during the weekdays due to school, but this could be quite flexible in a few months. When it's weekends I'm usually free after 12pm to 2am [It depends]

What is your motivation for applying?:
The biggest motivation for applying to KPD is that I have never been in a city faction before. While I have participated in various school factions before, the idea of joining a city faction, particularly KPD or even government based events, makes me want to experience a lot more. It's been quite some time since I've felt this level of anticipation about joining a faction - and obviously trying something new. I want to experience things that I haven't tried before in the years I have joined SRP. The associates of the KPD caught my interest far long ago and I decided to use it just now. In another regard. . being involved with KPD gives me a chance to meet a variety of people and encounter a wide range of situations. It's an opportunity to step into new scenarios and explore countless possibilities.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
In SchoolRP's perspective, police work takes on a semi-realistic way, slightly different-away from real-life procedures-duties. However, the core duties remain consistent, given by the government faction. The KPD is divided into two divisions: the main division and the detective division.

The main division primarily 'focus' on enforcing the law and maintaining order in the town along with government faction. They respond to reports of illegal activities gradually transitioning from limited freedom to increased responsibilities over time as it's being a cadet at first - Their duties include manning the front desk, assisting higher-ranking officers in various situations, and filing reports also responding 110 lines. Progression in this section involves going through training sessions up to 2 weeks to become familiar with RP scenarios and situations-controlling relevant to the case until finishing and choosing a division. An extra such as what-to-do's and filing with your own knowledge. From minimum-to regardless.

The detective division specializes in solving cases and conducting investigations with the main division's situations. Work mainly behind the scenes and investigate intricate details to solve unknown cases. While they may not be as visibly active in city affairs, they provide support to the main division by offering additional insights and assistance. The detective division operates with its own order, allowing it to focus on specialized tasks and honing their investigative skills. At the end the both divisions need each other to stand behind any case and progress.

As well in real life there are also radio codes designated for fast communication:

Code: 10-20
Code: 10-16
Code: 10-12
Code: 10-8
Code: 10-4
Code: 0

|| The common duties and their brief explanations. ||
  • Front Desk Assistance || Officers stationed at the front desk play a pivotal role in engaging with citizens who visit the station. From handling report filings to addressing information about bail, their duties have a wide range of interactions aimed at providing assistance and information to the public.

• Patrols || A significant responsibility of law enforcement officers involves patrolling Karakura to deter and address criminal activity in any cases or not, as well as remaining vigilant in crowded areas such as plazas to ensure public safety. One of the common duties PO’s do.

• Report Filling || After receiving reports of criminal activity from citizens, officers are required to follow protocol. This includes conducting preliminary investigations, documenting evidence, and ensuring that all necessary procedures are scrupulously followed to maintain the integrity of the legal process. The said citizen will be taken to the interrogation room while being recorded with their personal record. All evidence should be OOCly recorded nevertheless.

• Emergency Responses || When the phone rings, officers are equipped to respond promptly to emergency calls routed through Karakura's designated emergency hotline, 110. These calls encompass a spectrum of situations, including but not limited to assaults, raids, and other urgent matters that require attention from KPD or EMS.

• Warrant Execution and Property Raids || If the suspects are caught, officers may be assigned to execute arrest warrants issued by the municipality for property raids. This process requires meticulous planning and coordination to ensure the legal seizure of illegal weapons or contraband.

• Search and Seizure [Pat-downs] || Under certain circumstances (A common example is when the metal detector screams when a citizen enter the station), officers may conduct pat-downs based on reasonable suspicion to uncover any concealed weapons or illicit items from citizens. This procedure is carried out with care and adherence to legal guidelines to protect both the officer and the individual being searched.

KPD Equipment
Equipment Information
Handcuffs
It’s obvious what it’s used for. Arresting individuals and restrain their limited movements.
Baton
Wrapped in hard plastic and rubber. It can be used to KO individuals and one of the most common legal tools officers carry.
Police Badge
A classid ID card wrapped in clothing. Exposing the user’s rank and department.
Radio
Regardless doesn’t matter when outside the KPD or inside is a frequently used device for individuals to communicate with each other.
Stun Blaster
With a limited rage it forces individuals to restrain their movements in any unwanted situation.
Body Camera
Pinned on - Will be constantly recording the user’s view and reflecting it to the main monitor. Both protection of the officer and the citizens.
Tranquilizers
Slightly similar to Stun Blaster it’s used to stun an individual over minutes by shooting a dart towards and only given to higher ranks.
Luminol Spray
It’s used to spray down weapons, objects and masks in order to observe the possible dents and blood stains.
Riot Shield
To protect officers within special occasions. Made with heavy metal and bulletproof glass.
Breathalyzer
From a breath sample measuring blood poison level and showing exact units.
Pepper Spray
Blinding individual’s for over a minute as well affecting their other senses. Used for classic self-defense and controlling crowds.
Crowbar
Whilst raiding it’s used for prying doors and chests open.
First-Aid Kit
As it’s known it helps any assaulted PO's to get assisted by medical help when EMS cannot respond. Adding an additional time to the counter.
Police Vehicles: Bike | Cruiser
A standard way to travel faster between locations and will be given to different ranks.

|| Main Division ||
  • Commissioner ~ As it’s known in real life, the highest rank in both divisions. Holding the administration for the KPD, in control over the main division and detective division.
    • Captain ~ The highest rank in the main division and is the second command in KPD. Basically leads the main department and has responsibilities at lower ranks.
    • Lieutenant ~ The first actual ‘higher rank’ in the main division. Will have a chance for the final exam to promote further. Comes with higher responsibility as being in charge of situations. Of course the lovely office of yours comes with it.
    • Sergeant ~ After promotion you’ll be trained to use new equipment. Much as leading over perhaps larger situations.
    • Corporal ~ Does leading over small patrolling and situations also assisting to train cadets in future. Making official arrests and handling emergencies.
    • Patrol Officer ~ Once passed exams you’ll be receiving your role as the common part of KPD. You’ll be allowed to leave and respond to calls freely although strictly be in the second lower rank as you’ll not receive any new equipment.
    • Cadet ~ The lowest rank in KPD. Cannot leave the station within situations and determined to train until you’re promoted. Which gives you a choice between the main division and detective division.
|| Detective Division ||
  • Detective Superintendent ~ The one in command in the detective division and can be considered equivalent to the Captain in the main division. Conducting much larger investigations in Karakura and has eyes on the lower ranks.
    • Chief Inspector ~ Leading major investigations and crime. Taking a small responsibility over lower ranks as it’s one of the semi-higher ranks in detective division.
    • Detective Inspector ~ Working along with Detective Constable and will investigate minor crimes. Gather information to make an arrest report and supplements. It’s equal to a Corporal needing to be trustworthy to be chosen.
    • Detective Constable ~ The lowest rank in the detective division. Handling essential investigations and cases. Commanded by higher ranks, as it is known to be common. Adequate knowledge of identifying witnesses and evidence.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
Since SRP is based entirely in semi-realism, it often mirrors real-life scenarios where the role of law enforcement, akin to what we recognize as the police, is significant. It’s needed for someone to be in charge to keep streets safe. Police work is there against any chaos or unwanted illegal situations. Take control of the city to deal with those who break the law and prevent the crime rate from rising to high levels. It may sound like a classic cliche, but bringing justice together to keep Karakura a better/safer place. The police are responsible for all kinds of crimes and harmful incidents, even animals going wild. Prioritizing the safety of citizens and being willing to sacrifice their will to catch and resolve disturbances no matter the cost. Yada-yada makes the city comfortable like a soft sofa where citizens could ignore harm.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I fully acknowledge this.

What's your character's full name?:

“Here I stand for. Name’s Mitchell Quinn.”

How old is your character (if accepted)?:
“At the edge of being officially old. I’m Thirty-seven years old. In another tongue, March 1st of 1987.”

What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
“Ha-ha. Obvious enough? I’m a Male, He/Him”

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

“Graduated with a Master's degree.”

What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
“As well as my native language I am quite close with French and Korean.”

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
“Ah. . Unique. Let your eyes explore.”
The British man's presence was unmistakable, his demeanor silent yet commanding. Standing tall at over 6 feet, he possessed a slim, ruggedly-built frame, concealed beneath his always d****d attire. His piercing hazel eyes seemed to penetrate one's soul upon first glance, shimmering with mild brightness. His meticulously brushed hair cascaded down to his shoulders in loose curls, expertly styled with gel to reveal a sharp jawline.

Adorning his face was a well-maintained stubble, along with a neatly trimmed goatee and mustache, all of which complemented his facial features perfectly. His angular cheekbones added a touch of distinction to his figure, while a single burn mark beside a mole beneath his left eye added an intriguing detail. Despite his striking appearance, the slight lack of sparkle in his eyes indicated a deeper thought, casting a slightly grayish silhouette over his captivating gaze. His often knitted-shaped brows, a seemingly reflexive habit, hinted at a mind filled with difficult emotions but shrouded in shadows with no hint of light. It was as if someone had chained it together and sprayed it with lemonade to give it a rather simple yet complex look.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
“Hmm. . What’s the best way to describe this? Ah. I'd say I'm a blend of professional and casual, or perhaps something beyond both. My profession isn't just what I do - it's pinned into my very being. There's no dividing line between the two for me. I'm fully immersed in both situations within any personal conditions.”

Mitchell's demeanor remains composed-pressed together, a constant that some mistake for tension. ‘Heey. Why do you always have that nerve?’ Hah! But it's simply his nature, an emotionless facade concealing a mind honed for ****ytical precision. The persona he carried screamed. . A mix of perfectionism and chaos. To suggest he does NOT really care would be misguided; even his quietest moments are consumed by thoughts of the vision of his own hell.

In his profession, Mitchell is unwaveringly professional, keeping sentimentality at minimum even as his mind boils with internal turmoil. Quinn may seem harmless on the surface, but beneath lies a complex inner struggle, one he wrestles with in solitude. Yet, when duty calls, he answers with unwavering commitment, maintaining his stoic demeanor while battling his own demons.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
“There's no such thing as a one-man army, right? Ha-ha. Everything in this department is accomplished perfectly with flawless teamwork and cooperation.”

What is teamwork exactly? Despite his attitude and stoic demeanor, Mitchell always found himself standing apart from others, akin to a lone wolf. Although he still seeks excellence in teamwork and is aware of the necessity of collective effort in accomplishing tasks, he remained fundamentally lonely by his own nature; Imitating a singer or an athlete performing alone would bring him nothing but failure. Nothing came from a person who stood alone with confidence. This is not a solo-game after all. Despite this, he has great respect for his co-workers, keeps them as a part of his own brain and acknowledges the priority of collaboration, even without his personal will to seek companionship. Yet he always maintains a respectful demeanor, valuing teamwork and appreciating the contributions of others. Great power comes great responsibility. Is it a cliche? Wait. It was more like great power came from interacting with other brains for him.

What's your character's backstory?
In the heart of bustling London, March 1st of 1987, a storm raged, its intensity matching the drama of a crime thriller. It was against this tumultuous backdrop that Mitchell Quinn took his first breath, his arrival heralded by the flashing lights of the city.

But amidst the chaos of his birth, Mitchell's world was already fractured. The family portrait hung in their home, a somber tableau veiled in darkness, its shattered glass mirroring the brokenness of their lives. As Mitchell grew, his memories remained elusive, lost in the haze of childhood innocence. By 1989, the only sound echoing through their home was the discordant symphony of his parents' arguments. Though not violent, their fights left scars on Mitchell's young heart, scars that would never fully heal. The reasons behind the shattered picture remained a mystery, buried beneath layers of pain and resentment.

In a courtroom, Quinn found himself caught between his parents, a pawn in their bitter custody battle. Nothing goes well after all! Custody was awarded to his mother, ▇▇▇▇▇ a decision that would haunt him for years to come. As time passed, Mitchell's world grew smaller, his existence confined to the dreary streets of the west side. Middle school offered him chaos, its halls a breeding ground for disappointment and despair. But as Mitchell's graduation approached, tragedy struck with the sudden unknown-death of Idony, leaving him orphaned and alone. Yet amidst the darkness, a flicker of hope emerged. Mitchell's eyes were opened to the presence of his long-lost father, Cyril.

As Mitchell returned to London, he embraced a newfound sense of purpose and was determined to make his own way in a world where he had long felt adrift. Graduating in 2004 was the beginning of his journey, but still his father's presence loomed large-a silent reminder of the 'trauma' that shaped his existence. But despite his father's constant presence, Mitchell failed to reconcile the man with the legend; his voice and face were shrouded in mystery. Enrolling in college, Mitchell found himself surrounded by a series of unfamiliar faces, each a reminder of the chaos that defined his life. But amidst the chaos, Mitchell found solace in his work; His love for his own life drama pushed him to explore new ways of learning. But as time went on, Mitchell's focus shifted and his passion for searching led him down a new path.

Working as an apprentice to his uncle, Mitchell's determination knew no bounds; his quest for success was fueled by his hunger for greatness. Graduating with a Master's degree, Mitchell set out to conquer himself; His small studio in London was a testament to this passion. But as success approached, Mitchell's ego clouded his judgment and led him to recklessness and ultimately failure. Never believe your thoughts! The collapse of his studio was a harsh damage although Mitchell refused to be defeated. Taking on small part-time jobs, Mitchell sought a new purpose without being debilitated by the setbacks that plagued him. Although the path ahead was uncertain. Again he faced failure.

As adulthood closed in around him, Mitchell found himself grappling with the harsh realities of the world, his once-burning passion fading into the background as he stepped into the regimented confines of military service. Yet even as he marched forward, the specter of past failures loomed large, casting a shadow over his every move. But with the unnecessary support of his father and his trusted allies, Mitchell dared to dream once more. 'Did he deserve it?' On his third attempt to find his place in the world. This time, however, the thrill of the chase was tempered by the weight of experience, the-lessons of realism imparting a sobering clarity to his endeavors.

As Mitchell delved into the world of law enforcement, he found himself confronting the darker side of humanity, his days filled with the grim realities of crime and corruption. Yet even as he grappled with the complexities of his new role, tragedy struck once more with the passing of his father on September 19th, leaving him adrift in a sea of loneliness and despair. It was not a Disney movie nevertheless. Alone and bereft, Quinn retreated into himself, finding solace in the pages of books and the endless expanse of the internet. But in the depths of his solitude, a spark of inspiration flickered to life, igniting a newfound passion within him.

With a renewed sense of purpose, Mitchell threw himself into his studies with a fervor bordering on obsession, each stroke of his pencil a testament to his determination to carve out a new path for himself. A child's drawing was colored with Quinn's new duty. And so, with a plane ticket in hand and a heart full of desperation. A small yet a large job-submitting his application to the Police Department in Karakura, Japan. Crime was a part of his own passion. . After all, he failed to maintain his own will.

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
“Of course. . strolling the streets while brandishing a pocket-knife. Ha. See how ridiculous it sounds? Without special conditions it’s illegal. So. . no. You cannot.”

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
“Hmm. Let’s see. Do I need fingers to count? Ha. Paracetamol, Cough syrup. Along with Multivitamins, Wooden cane and lastly Melatonin. That should do it all.”

We wouldn't be satisfied with only names, right?
“If my memory serves me correctly, the prices are as follows: Melatonin costs ¥3,000, Wooden Canes are ¥7,000. .Hmm. Cough Syrup goes ¥6,000, Multivitamins are ¥3,500, and lastly Paracetamol costs ¥1,500 per each.”

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
“If my eyes were to witness, a simple warning at first will be directed toward them sternly to knock it off. If I were to see further action I would not hesitate to intervene. Separating them apart and lecturing that the officer’s action is nothing but a kindergarten student’s behavior. I would inform them that the line should not be crossed over even with aggression or hesitation. Which also will be reported to higher rank if the individual decides to cooperate or not once the situation is resolved. Making them knowledgeable might lead to different situations and will also have consequences and penalties. If the other individual was attacked badly and injured, I would basically seek out any medical help that could provide safety.”

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
“In such a ridiculous yet possible scenario. . My immediate response would be to assess the situation swiftly. If assistance is readily available, I would coordinate with other officers to respond to the threat, especially if the other person is ganged up. If not, I would utilize my taser to incapacitate the assailant, ensuring the safety of my fellow co-worker. Lord, let them see the lights of heaven. Following this, I would prioritize securing the area and ensuring the well-being of anyone involved, including contacting EMS if necessary. Of course, my body camera will be assisting me with any evidence. Nevertheless if they are not available I'll be using other supplies to restrain any open wounds or harm. If circumstances demand a more hands-on approach, I would intervene to separate them apart without hesitation whenever I could. Subsequently, I would sternly warn the individual about the consequences of such actions - harming a dear co-worker of mine and as well obstruction of justice. At last I’d be handling confiscating any prohibited items; weapons, etc. Then at last. I will contact anyone of higher rank needed for further steps such as arrest and more.”

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
“An officer - Corruption with illegal organizations? Ha-ha. A significant event of beauty and importance is on the horizon. Enough with blabber. At first, without any proof I would first hesitate dealing with the situation. If, however, the conversation is recorded by CCTV/body camera, it will promptly escalate to higher ranks. In the absence of such evidence, upon confirmation of my co-worker's involvement in corruption, my immediate course of action would be to meticulously gather accurate evidence with necessary information and report the matter to both the Commissioner or the Captain.”

A small pause between his words.
“This behavior could not be tolerated at all within the police department. Or any possible situations. Which leads to consequences of breaking common-laws. Personally, I would definitely prefer not to get involved because of my rank and many other things because bluffing is not always a good way to restrain someone who is willing to betray justice.”

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?
“Those filthy hands of mine should remain clean. Nothing more nothing less I would decline. Not a sentence nor an action could hesitate my heart. I would prefer suffering as a poor man. A person should know that the consequences of their action should be reported immediately, as it is against the law under any circumstances. The person will be fined regardless, as it is deemed necessary.”

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to give you a chance at becoming part of our faction!

What now?
In order to proceed, you will need to join the discord server that house
the faction you have applied for. To find it, go to the SchoolRP discord
server (CLICK HERE) and search for our discord server!

We will also need you to be online to receive your introductions and
the necessary equipment to carry out your duties as part of the faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (@Yonio) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread