Notable
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section
IGN (In-Game Name):

loresaint

What is your discord username?:
gnagnam

Describe your activity on the server:
My main account, ghostbride, is the account I spend most of my time on currently. On that account, I have my football tag and college tag. Meanwhile, loresaint was the account I used for EMS previously (from March to August, 2023). While I might not get on SRP every day, I make a point of not going long periods of time without logging on – My hours mostly range from 4PM (CST) to 3AM or later hours of the night.

What is your timezone?:
CST (GMT-6)

List your current and past applications:
Denied KPD Application
Accept EMS Application

What experiences do you have with roleplay?:
Majority of my roleplay experiences have been within teams dating back to 2020 when I was on the highschool basketball team. After some time, I quit and joined highschool volleyball roughly 6 months later. I was on the volleyball team for a year and a quarter, before I left them as well (October 30th, 2021 – March 24th, 2023). I joined the college volleyball team afterwards for a month or two, but I departed from them for a plethora of reasons regarding drama. Presently speaking, I’ve been on the highschool football team for around 3 months (joined June 8th). Beyond SRP, I’ve had various experiences with literature - not just with roleplaying, but writing stories, lore, etc., as well.

I speak more of it in the following question, but I also have experience with medical roleplay – in SRP’s take on it. I chose to be a doctor during the March wave, then transferred to the paramedic department when the role was released. I still have all of my personal notes taken during training! ^_^

What is your motivation for applying?:
Two months ago, I quit EMS due to all the personal issues I was facing. I had been struggling with poor mental health for months prior, so I decided leaving the faction was the best course of action at the time, but I’ve begun to miss the faction and have wanted to return for some time now. When I first applied for the faction, I went into it looking forward to the friends I would make and the different unique scenarios I’d be put in. I was not disappointed one bit. With this application, I’m excited for the same reasons. I can’t lie, I made quite a few mistakes back then (mostly ICly heh…), but I made a point of learning from each. Moreover, medicalRP/procedureRP is something I’ve long enjoyed and would love to be able to participate in again.

Which role are you applying for?
(Doctor or Psychiatrist):
Doctor

What knowledge do you have of Hospital Work?:
I spent a lot of my time on SRP focusing on EMS and the work I was expected to do, so I have memorised the majority of the ranks, tools, and procedures given to me. While there might have been changes made while I’ve been gone, I believe I still retain the knowledge and work I was taught when I was originally a part of the faction. Without much else to say, I’ll begin with the ranking system.

- EMS RANKS -
1/1 Director - HIGHER UP
The leader / founder of the hospital. This position is ranked the highest amongst the rest, and are rarely ever seen around the hospital. The director of the hospital is usually off doing paperwork or any other given task, only ever rarely being seen down in the lobby. Despite whether they were a surgeon or a psychiatrist at one point, they are capable of doing anything related to hospital work.

1/1 Clinical Manager - HIGHER UP
The clinical manager, not to be confused with the Clinical Lead or the Director, is tasked with helping alongside the director in completing work, helping out during the interview process, and overall providing a suitable worker for the hospital. This position is usually given to a clinical lead, and to someone who’s spent enough time in the hospital to be granted such a spot on the ranks. The clinical manager is the only other rank, besides the director and clinical lead, who is capable of performing any task - regardless of psychiatric or physician work.

?/3 Clinical Lead - HIGHER UP
As we all know, there are three departments within EMS – paramedic (emergency), doctor/surgeon combined, and psychiatrist. Each department has their designated lead, so there is a doctor CL, psychiatrist, and a chief paramedic. These leads are in charge of organising the training schedule for their unit and managing the people within. Since this is a higher-up position, they can take reports and forward them to the director when available.

?/? Head Doctor / Psychiatrist - HIGHER UP
This position is given to seniors that prove to be mature, capable of handling matters, and are consistent with training on the days they’re assigned. It’s notable that this is the first achievable higher-up role. Moreover, these people are allowed to give people permission to go off duty, go off duty themselves, and handle tasks that the clinical lead might pass on to them – you could think of them as the clinical lead’s helper.

?/? Senior
(Doctor, Psychiatrist)
The senior position is normally given to those that have been within EMS actively for 3+ months. While they’re not a higher-up, they are trainers and help where needed – they may monitor the residents, but it’s not a necessity for them to do so as opposed to a higher-up. A senior worker is practically the ‘know it all’ of the faction, in a sense.

?/? Attending
(Doctor, Psychiatrist)
“Attending” is the first promotion given out. These people are allowed to train the residents and help them if requested during operations/procedures. In vague terms, they’re trainers.

?/? Unranked / Official
The resident graduate, so to speak. You become an official after passing your resident exam, as long as you’ve attended training frequently, of course. Unpromoted hospital workers (or “officials”) are allowed to give out prescriptions and all that jazz! While you’re not given the title of being an official trainer, Residents may flock to you in theory – you are trained, after all.

?/? Residents
If your application is accepted, this is where everyone starts off - as a resident. They’re not allowed to give prescriptions or any pharmacy work, go on patrol alone (although I think that was removed from hospital work as a whole, I’m not sure..), or operate on patients if they do not know what they’re doing. They're monitored a little more strictly than the rest of those in the faction, mostly to ensure they're not doing anything wrong and attending training.

- DEPARTMENTS -
?/? Doctors
Doctors, or more accurately “physicians,” focus on healthcare and tending to physical ailments – basically the opposite of a psychiatrist. They’re allowed to do surgeries, check-ups, wound treatment, and observe the overall physical wellbeing of their patients. Physicians are depended on when a call comes through the hotline regarding an injury or when an officer radios for help – although, normally, it’d be passed to a paramedic if one is online, as physicians are intended to stay within hospital grounds. If a paramedic isn’t available or online, then yes, a doctor is allowed to respond to a call or radio. Doctors run a number of tests and scans to diagnose different conditions or even to determine rather or not an organ has been punctured. Maybe they need to see if a patient has brain damage or a tumour, so they run them for an MRI or a contrast MRI. This is just one of many examples I could provide.

?/? Psychiatrists
As mentioned above, psychiatrists are the opposite of doctors – while doctors focus on the physical aspect of medical care, psychiatrists are trained to tend to the mental health of their patients. They use the behaviours displayed or the symptoms told by their patients to identify certain conditions. While I was a psychiatrist in 2020, I can’t give much insight on their work anymore.

?/? Paramedics
Paramedics can be psychs or physicians that showed an interest in a new role and the work they do. For psychs, being a paramedic allows them to tap into a doctor's work… in a way. For the most part, paramedics respond to calls and situations outside of the hospital, making them the “emergency” department. Honestly, it doesn’t hurt to be a paramedic, you’re still allowed to do the work of the department you first joined. I can see how it’d be overwhelming, though, as it adds more procedures for you to learn and more responsibilities.

- COLOUR CODES AND POLICE CODES -
Colour codes aren’t popular or commonly used within the SRP emergency factions and police codes are typically used in their stead, but I’m including them regardless as they’re still very important to know.

Colour Codes
I wasn’t sure how I could rewrite the definitions, so I copied them over from my previous application!!

- Code Red
Code Red is alarmed for when there's a fire within the building, meaning the hospital must be evacuated by all occupants

- Code Orange
Code Orange is used when there is a hazardous spill. The KPD should always be alerted when this occurs for further investigation

- Code Yellow
Code yellow is typically used to address a bomb threat, and can be used to signal other threats to the hospital and the patients. They are to contact the KPD if it’s seen as necessary

- Code Green
Code green is alerted when the building requires evacuation as a result of internal threats like fires, chemicals, and other means of unsafety. Hospital staff are to lead patients outside of the building with caution

- Code Blue
Code blue is used when there is a medical emergency threatening the life of a patient. It is often used for issues related to the patient's cardiovascular system

- Code Purple
Code purple indicates an abduction or hostage situation. KPD should be contacted when this occurs

- Code Pink
Code pink is important for emergencies related to paediatric health

- Code Brown
Code brown signals severe weather, in which hospital staff must ensure patients safety, whether through evacuation or other means

- Code White
Code white is used in the case that a patient is aggressive. Once this occurs, hospital workers must ensure patient safety and the safety of fellow staff

Police Codes
I learned these during my time in EMS, however since there are so many, I'll only be listing the most frequently used ones. They're used as a more convenient and sufficient way of communication.

10-4: Understood
10-10: Off duty
10-19: Returning
10-20: Location?
10-23: Standby
10-45 (A - B - C - D): Condition of the patient? (Good, Serious, Critical, Dead)

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to being demoted at any given time if accepted?:
Of course

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you agree to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?:
Most definitely, as it's something I'd enjoy greatly.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are expected to attend or you will be punished?:
I would take full responsibility for my actions if this were to occur.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?:
Absolutely. This has never proved to be an issue in the past.

In-Character (IC) Section
SECTION 1: PERSONAL DETAILS

Character’s Full Name:

Dagmar Kozak
Ottilie Morter

Character’s Gender and Pronouns:
Cisgender female - Any pronouns

Character’s Age (if accepted):
(April 5, 1985)

Character’s Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelor/Masters/PhD):
Despite growing up in a small village homing a mere 180 people, Ottilie graduated highschool and college – She majored in biomedical engineering and biochemistry, now possessing a masters in biochemistry and a PhD in biomedical engineering.

Character’s Nationality:
Slovakian
“I was born and raised in Abramová! It’s a quaint village - we didn’t have much, but we made the best out of everything.”

Character’s Marital Status:
Widow
“Unfortunately, my husband passed away under mysterious circumstances. Hopefully the SPF will be able to shed more light on the case.”
(SPF: Slovak Police Force)

Character’s Religious Denomination:
Paganism
“May mother nature reign true.”
For those that are unfamiliar with Paganism, here’s a simplified definition via Google! ^.^
Pagans believe that nature is sacred and that the natural cycles of birth, growth and death observed in the world around us carry profoundly spiritual meanings. Human beings are seen as part of nature, along with other animals, trees, stones, plants and everything else that is of this earth.

Character’s Spoken Languages:
Slovak, Greek, and Japanese

Backstory
(100+ Words):

April 5th, 1985

Do you fancy medicine, Miss Morter?

What is there to be ashamed of? Sprouting from a generation of tribal health freaks, little ol’ Dagmar Kozak wasn’t the brightest of the bunch. A troubled toddler she was, and a troubled toddler she’ll forever be. - Miss Kozak was treated fairly amongst her tribe; her hometown wasn’t too awful to her, unlike the stories around her that chanted the fool’s lie. Freaks among nature - the Devil’s advocate in a sense. They meant no harm.

For the first 15 years of young Dagmar, she lived a ‘picture-perfect’ lifestyle. The schooling in her local town was not enough for the brilliant young girl, so for the rest of her highschool years, she spent travelling abroad - all she dreamt of was taking her studies further and grabbing that moment of bliss, something to cherish. Her highschool years came and went. Snarky, sadistic little boys and girls from her school years picked on her for her looks. Dagmar was born with albinism, a trait she collected from her parents who showed no signs of ever having. Talk about shit-out-of-luck, right?

The tribe Dagmar originated from, aforementioned, was heavily influenced within the medical field. Naturally, the girl was a master of the arts - neighbours and townsfolk flocked to her door seeking treatment; it didn’t matter if it were physical or mental. Due to the fact she was ‘cursed’ with her current genetics, she was believed to have been a witch from a Hell over - one who practised malpractice on animals; if only they knew, though. Nevermind that. Dagmar was a goddess to her villagers, whether she was a witch or not. They praised her for her skills and, as opposed to outsiders, worshipped her for her snow-white hair and violet eyes.

Around her 18th birthday, Dagmar ‘set sail’ and left her hometown in search of a new story. Puberty hit her like a truck; she grew in height as did her confidence, and she unintentionally grabbed the attention of every man within the radius, including an unforgettable man. Kilián Smejkal was a peculiar man who also took interest in creating medicine and all sorts, and eventually caught Dagmar’s attention. The two hit it off in moments, and before they knew it, they began studying together during and after lessons - at libraries, at Smejkal’s housing alongside his family, or simply at the campus where Dagmar resided.

Bring forth the madness, my dear.
Throughout the few years of her first medical degree, Dagmar had grown mad. More often than not, she travelled back home to see the village she grew up in, and to help cure the sick and wounded. She was set on being the best she could - no one laid a lie upon Dagmar’s name, but she strived to become a better member of her community, thus bringing forth her creative blacksmith side. Day and night, whenever she had time away from her campus, she struggled ever so much to hold a reputation for herself and the title her village held on the land.

The whole point of her madness was to create medicines and machinery to build enough money to save them, which in the end made her mentally ill. This witch, like the villagers claimed, soon lost her magic touch and began to sink deeper into her depression. Enough was enough, so she left her town forever. Her father was dead to her - the friends she made along the way were nothing more than dead memories trying to fill the void that pierced through Dagmar’s heart.

Once she returned back to the civilised, populated city, she reunited with her ‘best friend’, Kilián Smejkal. After a long night of drinking, and some regrettable flirting, the two fell in love and eventually welcomed their kid to the world - Ohm Kozak-Smejkal. Life was swell, really. The two lived off of the dorm’s free housing, and barely made enough to feed themselves plus the mini version they created on accident. Lady Kozak had begun to regret her sudden vanishing from her tribal life, but the overwhelming stress of wanting to push herself further to please her father was enough to drive anyone mad, so leaving was believed to have been her best option for a while. Hey, at least the satisfaction of getting her first degree brought a smile to her boring, daunting complexion.

After Ohm’s fourteenth birthday, that’s when life went downhill for the family. Kilián stopped coming home as often, claiming to have been working extra hours at his residency house since his hours were all over the place, but Dagmar never truly believed his little lies. Dagmar had also begun residency for the same school, which was a bit awkward for the couple, but they continued on with it. Lazy Kozak worked early mornings, while Kilián worked overnights - see where this was heading? Dagmar grew suspicious of Kilián’s whereabouts, and what made him stay so late, so she offered to work the same schedule he had behind his back. She claimed to be ill and incapable of working for two weeks.

Her suspicions were right.

Hidden away from Lady Kozak, Kilián snuck off to see other women - multiple, at that. Something sort of… snapped in Dagmar. All her efforts to do good with her medicinal practice took a different route. For a few days, she mourned her marriage and kept to herself, only ever smiling around her son. Her son – not anyone else's. Alas, her grief didn't last very long and the sweet Lady Kozak hungered for revenge instead. Just to her luck, wolfsbane was a common plant in the nearby forest - all she had to do was go pick it. So, she did.

Momma… what did you do?
Kilián was a gym shark. He kept himself in great shape and that was one of the many things that made Lady Kozak fall in love with him. But, he threw that all away now, didn't he? Dagmar was restless through the nights, thinking endlessly, though this provided a wonderful opportunity for her with the wolfsbane she picked during her days off from work. What was she doing with that in the first place? What business did Dagmar have to be in possession of such a lethal herb?

Mister Smejkal awoke one morning to the sound of the blender whirring and he followed it back to its source within the kitchen. Kilián smiled when he was greeted by his dainty wife preparing food for him, alongside a blue protein drink. Nothing out of the ordinary. And so, with his food and drink, he was off for the gym, leaving Lady Kozak behind with her unbeknownst, eavesdropping fifteen-year-old son.

That was the last day Kilián was seen alive.

Kilián succumbed to death from a heart attack while working out and any attempts of resuscitation were fruitless, deeming it a horrible accident. Dagmar was not satisfied just yet, however. When her husband’s personal belongings were passed onto her, she noticed an extra key - likely to his mistress’s residence, or so she assumed. Only then did yet another pawn fall into Lady Kozak’s hands and oh, was she looking to take advantage of everything she could - Just a little digging through Kilián’s contacts revealed the address of his most frequent affair partner. And so, once Ohm was sound asleep, Dagmar slipped out the front door in a concealing attire. The key worked like a charm in the face of the backdoor to Kilián’s residence of affair, much to Kozak’s relief. Within the abode, a small ziploc bag of wolfsbane found its way into one of the many cabinets. Considering Dagmar had already been investigated by the police, she knew this lady would be next. Just like that, the crime of murdering her husband was taken off her hands. It served her cause that Kilián promised his mistress that he would leave Dagmar to marry her instead. To the public, it was said that the mistress grew resentful of him for making her wait.

Ohm, on the other hand, was too smart for his own good and he learned from the best - he was what could be called a prodigy. Now, Ohm wasn't unfamiliar with the blue petals his mother dropped into his father's drink before blending it. What he didn't know was why she did it nor did he want to find out. So, running away was his first instinct; he packed only the necessities and took off through the window in his first-floor bedroom. Maybe it was a drastic measure, maybe it was an appropriate response – how else was Ohm to react when he witnessed his mother kill his father? It’s not like anyone would believe him, anyway, as evidence had already incriminated the mistress of Kilián.

Kozak’s grief was no longer feigned upon the departure of her beloved son. This is what truly broke her spirit, or, well, one of the many things. Dagmar prepared everything she’d need to set out looking for Ohm – she filed for a change of name, which was approved and brought Ottilie into existence. Only one time did Ottilie get close to locating Ohm in Tokyo, where she found out he was going by his maiden name; Morter. So, she did too. ‘Ottilie Morter…’ it had a click to it, didn’t it?

“Ohm… mamicka’s coming. Hang on for me.”

SECTION 2: MEDICAL HISTORY
What is your character’s medical speciality? Why did they choose this focus?

(Ensure this is appropriate to the position you have chosen):
As mentioned previously in her academic background, Morter specialised in biomedical engineering and biochemistry. The reason behind this touches into her backstory – she was what could be called the folk healer. Her neighbours constantly knocked on her door when they were in need of treatment, rather for a common cold or for a gaping wound (in reality, it was likely to avoid hospital bills). These practices were inherited from her deceased mother.

Since biomedical engineering was something Ottilie was already familiar with, despite not knowing the textbook name for it originally, it seemed the easiest path for her college career. Ottilie is a warm person, but not generous by any means. She doesn’t do this for the sake of man, but rather to sate the aching hunger of seeing her creations and remedies succeed.

“There’s something so oddly satisfying about seeing my handmade cures provide relief for my neighbours.”

What medical residencies did your character take after medical school?:
While modern society isn’t something Ottilie takes kindly to, she was far too determined to pursue her career to let her petty feelings of disdain get in her way. Kramáre Hospital in Bratislava was the medical residency where Ottilie kickstarted her career.

Does your character have any work experience in medical positions?:
Morter worked as a paediatrician for about half a year in Kramáre Hospital once she completed her residency period and was later on transferred to the surgeons unit. However, she put in her notice not long after - rather abruptly, too. Ottilie never provided an exact reason, but many that were close to her theorised it had to do with her run-away son.

Has your character completed any additional schooling?:
Pavol Jozef Safarik University of Medicine in Kosice (Upjš Košice) held a six year long study, in which Ottilie participated at a great financial cost… €12,000 per year. She worked tirelessly in her free time just to afford it, however she ended up opting to pay with the money gained from her mother’s will.

SECTION 3: CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE
Describe your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?:

Ottilie Morter is a five-foot-eight (173cm) albino woman reigning from Slovakia. While her voice is deep and rich with accent, her zealous demeanour is rather contradicting – even with her consistent zoning out. Majority of her hair was able to be “hued” to a very light auburn as a result of many failed attempts at dying it. It was only natural Ottilie wanted to cover it up; she was a spectacle in her home country amongst the darker haired villagers. The one thing Ottilie was rendered unable to hide were her violet coloured eyes, yet another gift from her albinism. Tribal tattoos, although always covered, ink Ottilie’s arms from wrist to shoulder, representing her distant past… one she’d much rather leave behind. Moving on, her style retains darker colours, rather revealing outfits, and Japanese playing card earrings. The only notable feature of her choice of clothing is her consistency with wearing black clothed gloves - she’s an extreme germaphobe. It’s not to be rude to others, but direct physical contact with another person is enough to make Morter want to hurl. Even so, helping others is something she prioritises over her own comfort, though don’t be deceived – it’s not out of the kindness of her heart. Every move is meticulously calculated, so she likely sees some higher benefit.

In order to be happy, Ottilie needs to feel useful - like she’s a necessity. If she doesn’t, then she’ll remove herself entirely from someone’s life and move to the next. Contribute, then leave. Contribute, leave. A rather scrutinous pattern. A fortress is one way to describe Ottilie; a fortress unto herself. Self-containment, in other words. She is not eager to share much or perform an excavation of herself with others. It’s all quite pointless to her. Whatever someone may think they know about her is just what she allows them to know. All in the name of protecting herself. And yet, she acts so kindly and welcoming despite this – Ottilie will engage with the right people, but her words are so carefully thought out, even when it doesn’t seem to be so. While her mindset is callous and calculating, the way she behaves is everything but. She likely has her reasons for it, as she does for everything else.

How does your character act on and off duty?:
Ottilie is a very knowledgeable and refined woman, so naturally she knows the difference between a professional setting and a setting that is not. She makes a habit of carrying herself with dignity, her shoulders back, and a straight posture to exude confidence – her actual behaviour itself is heavily dependent on who’s around. When she’s specifically on duty, Ottilie will tend to keep to herself, never really speaking unless spoken to and even then. Overall she’s more respectful than anything else in the workplace, going as far as to refer to people by their respective titles (mister, miss, misses), even those younger than herself. “Respect goes both ways,” is something Morter was taught and brought up on.

The only difference is her choice in clothing! She’s a rather simple woman, or that’s how she represents herself, anyway... When Ottilie is off duty, she’ll wear far more skimpy clothes than her scrubs.

Does your character function better on their own or with others?:
With others, Ottilie is scheming. She thinks about what she can gain from a person and that determines what effort she puts into them. As per preference, Morter will remain neutral with most people in case they raise in “value.” It’s all rather tedious. She puts on a persona that she believes will attract someone into her thralls – overall, she’s not the most sincere. Morter is able to keep a levelhead when she works with others, however, maybe joking a little to lighten the mood even in tense situations. Focusing is never an issue for her and it’s especially easy when Ottilie is working in her lonesome. Distractions are the one thing she loathes, even more so when she’s working. If someone tried to speak to her during an operation or anything of the sort, they would likely be greeted with ignored silence.

When presented with the choice of being alone or working with others, Ottilie will mostly wager who she’d be working with before making a decision. More times than not, though, she’ll choose to work with others!

What plans does your character have for the future?:
Tilie’s plans for the future… This is a hard one. Well, her motive for moving to Karakura in the first place was to find her run-away son, Ohm. She believes by becoming a government official, such as a doctor, it would be easier to locate him via access to his files. Ottilie’s only dream is to find him, despite her deceased husband’s efforts to stop her from doing so. When she finds him, she’ll move back to Abramová – she took great measures and has finally made it this far. Why would she let Ohm go now? It’s not such a far dream anymore, Ottilie frequently tells herself.

How is your character perceived by others? How does it contrast with their perception of themself?:
Most people may see Ottilie as a kind person. That’s how she portrays herself, anyway. She wants people to think of her as someone they can go to when they need something or when they need someone to rely on – it’s not exactly a lie, but it's not exactly sincere either. As for how she sees herself, Tilie isn’t really her own biggest fan… she doesn’t dislike herself, she is just not particularly ecstatic with who she is as a person. The one feature she has that she is proud of with no doubt, is her capability to protect herself from intrusions - intrusions in the sense of opening up to people about herself. How she’s perceived by others and how she views who she is may be a more heavy contrast, as Ottilie behaves in a way that could be deemed as people-pleasing, but for her own benefit. She’d sooner die than trust people.

So, people’s perception of Morter is typically far off from reality. She’s not always “complicated” or “deep” – she has good humour and can take a joke, as well as dish out a few! It’s just that Ottilie refuses to really let people in, which feeds into them thinking that she’s simply very kind. It’s not like she can go around just announcing what she really thinks about people or telling others that she couldn’t care less about what they need. Logically, a facade is the best decision for someone like Tilie.

6Pancake

Level 231
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply, however, we have decided to deny this application due to the following reasons:

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend to pick players who have been on the server for a while and have a relatively clean history. One way to improve your reputation, and boost your chances of acceptance, is by applying to other factions/community teams.

- Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the faction, we often have to deny good applicants because there are others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to server reputation or due to the detail that was put into their application.

If you need any further assistance, feel free to privately message me - 6pancake - via discord, and we will solve any inquiries you may have.

Users who are viewing this thread