Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
Luceei - [!] Main | Account I'm applying on [!]

Uncapitable - [!] Alt [!]

Previous bans:
I have 2 - 3 bans in total.

➣ Bypassing a ban - [ACCEPTED] - 2 years ago (Retired Staff) |

➣ Lying to staff - [RESOLVED] - 1 year ago, I never lied to staff. (Loooper) |

➣ Assisting a banned player bypass - [RESOLVED] - 1 year ago, I never assisted someone to bypass. (Im6)

NOTE: I want to let you know that these 2 bans I received from Loooper and Im6 are, and were false, though, I still want to apologize for the suspicion I showed which got me banned. I have learned from my mistakes a long time ago and I am definitely not planning in breaking any rules anytime soon.

Describe your activity on the server:
➣ I play for 6 - 7 hours a day; I have a lot of time.

Which timezone are you in?
➣ GMT | CET - (The GMT timezone is just the same at the CET timezone, it's just 1 hour further).

Do you have Discord?
➣ lucee#5013.

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
➣ Yes, I have a working, and functional microphone and can talk anytime whenever.

List your current and past applications:
[!] ACCEPTED [!]

➣ Ban Request | 1 - ACCEPTED
➣Ban Request | 2 - ACCEPTED
➣Journalist Application - ACCEPTED
➣College Application - ACCEPTED
➣Albanian Application - ACCEPTED
➣ Private Tutor Application - ACCEPTED
➣ Journalist Application - ACCEPTED [Through DMs]

[!] DENIED [!]

➣ Ban Request | 3 - DENIED
➣ Police Application - DENIED
➣ Staff Application | 1 - DENIED
➣ Hospital Application - REVIEWED

[!] PENDING [!]
N/A | . . .

What is your motivation for applying?:
➣ The reason of why I want to join the KPD is because lately I see that the KPD does a lot of things - from crimes to events.
I feel like this position would adjust my roleplaying experience, communication and social behavior with others.

➣ I have never worked as a Police Officer before and I am very curious about how the KPD system works. I feel like this position would change me, a lot.

➣ However, that's certainly not the only thing; the reason I also want to join the KPD is because I have very good friends there, they are very nice and I am quite curious about how they work and their side towards GangRP. As a lot of SchoolRP players know, I lead a organization called The River; and my experience with dealing, and talking to people is something that is definitely needed as a Police Officer; so is my loyalty, trustworthy, and attitude towards others, significant and adjective.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
➣ Yes, I totally understand the Japanese Law(s) and Basic Conduct, though, I don't think it's exactly the same the Japanese Law has, but I fully understand the way this works.

What are the Police ranks?
✒︎ Commissioner ⤒ The Commissioner is the one who leads the police faction and is the lead of the entire force. The Commissioner position also is the highest position in the police force, the job of a commissioner is to make sure everyone is doing their job, and to make sure that the tasks that were given to the lower officers are, or were finished. A Commissioner also is responsible for the overall police force and/or is responsible for its implementation.

✒︎ Captain ⤒ The job of a Police Captain is just the same as a Commissioner, but with less permissions. They are the ones who oversee their lower police officers and/or make sure everyone is doing their job(s) correctly. They are there when someone is in need of assistance or is struggling with a certain, major thing.

✒︎ Lieutenant ⤒ The job of a Lieutenant is to supervise their fellow, and low ranked officers. They are responsible for a certain operation and/or investigation. A Lieutenant ensures that everyone is going by the rules and/or if their low ranked officers are doing their job correctly. | Lieutenants are there the soon there is a problem within the Police Force itself, they are there to either report it to the Commissioner or Captain.

✒︎ Detective Superintendent ⤒ The role of a Detective Superintendent is to collect as much trails of a certain crime or ********* attack as possible, they are the ones who lead extremism investigations and/or utilities as much resources as possible to catch their criminals. They have the permissions to detain someone for questioning and/or question people themselves.

✒︎ Detective Chief Inspector ⤒ The job of a Detective Chief Inspector is to manage and co-ordinate major incidents and/or crimes. They are the ones who sometimes create plans in order to catch their criminal or anything related to that.

✒︎ Detective Sergeant ⤒ The job of a Detective Sergeant is to investigate major incidents and, or crimes. They are the ones who ensure that the low ranked police team is doing their job correctly and/or if they are ready to either take action in a certain situation, they are the ones who oversee investigations made by either their higherups or their fellow officer(s).

✒︎ Detective Constable ⤒ The job of a Detective Constable is to look over to serious cases/investigations. They are the ones to unravel a certain investigation that was started by their higherup and create as much leads as possible, trailing to their wanted criminal.

✒︎ Police Sergeant ⤒ A Police Sergeants job is to perform as much duties as possible for police officers as possible. They supervise and coordinate their lower ranked officers and help/guide them whenever needed.

✒︎ Police Corporal ⤒ The job of a Police Corporal is just the same as a Police Sergeant but a little different; they have access to host trainings with their fellow police officers and/or cadets. They are the higherups when it's about patrolling with their lower ranked officers.

✒︎ Patrol Officer ⤒ The job of a Patrol Officer is just the same as a Cadet, though- they have the permissions to go on a patrol without any of their higherups. You get placed at this position if you have showed your skills as a Police Cadet.

✒︎ Police Cadet ⤒ The job of the Police Cadet is to either train, and sit at the front police desk to assist anyone who is seeking for help. A Police Cadet most of the time is someone who recently joined the Police Force and is in need of training and anything like that in order to pass their Cadet test.

━─━────༺༻────━─━

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I have a lot of knowledge of police work;

➣ The job of Police Officers is to secure their city and, or protect the citizens of their current place. They are there to avoid any type of crime related thing and are there to stop it. They arrest criminals and work on a daily basis for 24 hours straight.

➣ They are in short there to serve protection for their citizens and/or are there to protect them for any crime related activity or anything like that.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
➣ The reason Police Force is important in SchoolRP is because GangRP is growing lately, a lot. I have a feeling that the more officers apply for the Karakura Police Department, the faster GangRP will grow and the more fun it'll be.

➣ PoliceRP and GangRP are both very interesting Roleplay types and really match up together which makes it a lot of fun for both sides.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
➣ Of course. I totally agree and follow every single rule that is given upon joining the KPD.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
➣ Yes, I am 100% loyal to whatever faction I am joining and I am not planning in leaving the KPD anytime soon if I do get accepted.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
➣ As mentioned, I agree and follow every single rule that is given upon joining the KPD; Yes, I acknowledge the fact that I can get demoted if I do not attend to ongoing trainings whilst being online.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
➣ Of course, I totally agree and understand.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?
✒︎ Black/blonde, short hair slightly covers a round, friendly face. Big, grey-ish eyes, set dreadfully within their sockets; watch delicately over the city as time goes.

A goatee elegantly compliments his nose and mouth and leaves a gracious memory of his reckless luck.

This is Lucien Popovich, a true, gentle idealist among citizen. He stands common among others, despite his muscled frame.

Though, there is something curious about him, perhaps it's his good looks or perhaps it's simply a feeling of delight. But nonetheless, people tend to ask him about his past, while trying to get as much knowledge about him.

What he's like on and off the job?
✒︎ Lucien Maddox would be a very serious, and gentle male on, and off job. He'd once again keep everything as professional as possible and is a very kind and generous person on both sides.
He always tries looking for the best inside of people and always avoids any drama related thing that could happen in a certain situation.

He is in short a very respectful and kind person on, and off job. He would currently work as a Teaching Assistant and decided to have more action by joining the Karakura Police Department.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
✒︎ The police officers he works with are his bestfriends. He would be a very mature person to every single working officer out there and would respect every single one anytime whenever. He expects every single officer to do their job correctly and/or avoid doing anything that could possibly trespass the Japanese Law of Conduct or anything like that.

He is a very charming person and keeps everything as professional as possible; he tries to avoid as many problems as possible and is as respectful as he can to all his fellow colleagues.

What he expects from his colleagues is that they do their job 'perfectly', that they are in control of everything they do, and that they are as respectful and professional as possible towards their fellow colleagues.

BACKSTORY
✒︎ Lucien Maddox, a very charming, and openness person that would be born in the year 1992; Lucas would be a very apart, and strange person in his younger years (5 - 10y). He was raised by two very abusive, and non-caring parents. He was born, originally in the United States. Spending 15 years in there before moving to Karakura City.

He would join the Karakura Highschool at the age of 16, spending time in there for basically the rest of his life. The abusive parents he would have would both be seperated from eachother due to personal, and private family related problems. His mom and himself moved to Karakura before joining it.

Lucien would be a extremely good student, which made him get accepted into the Karakura College part. Spending his time in there as an extremely good student-- after a couple of years, at the age of 22, Lucien would be focussing his subjects which would get him in accepted as a Private Tutor..-

After a couple of years, Lucien would have introduced himself to a lot of Private Tutors as he found their jobs amazing.

Lucien would have fully applied to become a Private Tutor- waiting for his response to either be denied, or accepted.

A few days has been passed by, Lucien would still be waiting patiently for his response to his application-- a few hours later, Lucien would get a response regarding his Tutor application; "Please come over to the KHS so we can discuss this further, your application looks good and we think that you would be very helpful as a Private Tutor. Hope to see you soon!"

The response would say.. Lucien would get excited, extremely excited, he would put his clothes on and immediately go to the KHS to talk with the staff team. After arriving there, Lucien would have a somewhat bad feeling about this- but would go inside anyways. As he arrived at the desk of the Janitor(s), Lucien would be redirected by them to the meeting room.. after talking for a little while, the KHS decided to accept him.
--
7 months have past by, Lucien still works at the KHS and enjoyed his time whilst being there; though, the job he currently has is very helpful, but not helpful enough. . so he decided to try the Karakura Police Department and change his life from there on.

[This is not the best backstory, I'm truly sorry for that; I am terrible in making backstorys, this backstory is inspired from my Private Tutor application]

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
➣ Popovich, Lucien | Lucien Popovich

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
➣ Mr.

Given Name(s):
➣ Luce, Lucien

Preferred Name:
➣ Lucien

IC Phone number:
➣ 980-565-796

Religious Denomination:
➣ None

Marital Status:
➣ Unmarried | Single

Nationality:
➣ American

Current Location:
➣ Japan, Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training:
➣ 6 years of training.

Working Experience:
➣ Used to work for 3 years in the United States, and 4 years in Los Angeles.

Academic Degree:
➣ Bachelor's Degree in Law Enforcement

Year of Graduation:
➣ 2011

Major(s):
➣ Criminology | Crime related things

Minor(s):
➣ Drama

Native Languages:
➣ English & Japanese

Other Languages:
➣ Japanese

━─━────༺༻────━─━

NOTE: After asking a few officers if I should apply for the Karakura Police Department, I decided to apply. The chance in me getting accepted may, or may not be high due to my long past conversation with Loooper, but it’s worth giving it a try!

I am not planning in deleting this post, so I will just wait 'till the Police Applications are open again.

thank you for reading!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread