elliot<3

Level 57
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
KARAKURA POLICE DEPARTMENT POLICE OFFICER APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

The account I’m applying for is luvnnyla, and the other account I play on is NylaBear_.

Discord Name & Tag:
Nyla/Buddy#7713

Previous bans:
I have one previous ban for assisting in a duping/not reporting it, that was when I was very very, new to SRP. And someone I thought I could trust, obviously wrong. And I’m pretty sure that person is still banned.

Describe your activity on the server:
I’m on whenever I can be on, and when I’m applying I’m currently out of school, meaning my activity has basically gone to the max, about an 8-9/10 on the activity level as I’m usually on from whenever I wake up to whenever I go to sleep. (I know, I have no life.) With all of the roles I have applied for in the past and got accepted for I try my best to keep up my activity on a normal basis, it’ll be kinda obvious when I lose motivation as I’ll most likely stop being as active as I am usually. (Which is sadly something that happened with Reporter, where I lost my motivation pretty quickly.)

Which timezone are you in?
EST

List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
(Side note; I understand why half of these were denied, I was not good at making applications when I did)
Accepted ; Vivians Reporter Appliciation | SchoolRP
Accepted ; EMS [ Psychiatrist ] | luvnnyla SRP | SchoolRP
Denied ; ThingRP2's Receptionist Application | SchoolRP
Denied ; SassyRP's Librarian Application | SchoolRP
Denied ; SassyToddlerRP's Tutor application | SchoolRP
Denied ; Vivian's Receptionist application | SchoolRP
Denied ; Police Application | luvnnyla | SchoolRP

What is your motivation for applying?:
Since my school year came to an end, I've had a lot of time left on my hands. And I always enjoy seeing SRP from a different point of view. And then also seeing how active the KPD is, with running around, switching in and out of certain attires or even seeing situations, and originally wondering about the story or why the KPD showed up, who called? What is the original story? Or maybe even wondering what they do in certain situations. And it could even be something for me to do during the day when I have nothing else to do. And then it also goes with me being interested in how each faction does certain things, or what kind of situations they have to deal with. And for a long time I've also been interested in KPD, something I've always found something to be fun. And this could also be a way for me to meet new people oocly.

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
I would say I have a decent amount of knowledge of police work, knowing how most of the roles work. Theres alot more of the ones I listed, these are the most lowest roles/rankings.

Cadet: These are the newest people; aka if you get accepted into the police force, this is the role you will gain. Since these are the newest people apart of the force they go through training and are exposed to almost everything the normal member has to go through. This is the prepare role, where you get prepared for the force.

Patrol Officer: These are the people that walk around the city they are assigned in, making sure everybody is doing what they should be doing, basically walking around the city to make sure nobody is breaking any crimes or getting into any trouble, making sure nobody is getting hurt as well. These people like any other police officer, prevent crime and arrest people who committed such crimes.

Police Corporal: These are the supervisors, watching people on a certain unit, like they may look over the Patrol Officers patroling a certain area like the sewers. These can also be the people who follow their higher ups duties; they are a bit more trusted then the Patrol Officers or Cadets.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The police department / KPD is very important to SRP due to how many people GangRP or CombatRP. They are one of the many factions that SRP has. They are meant to protect the city so icly deaths aren't something that happens 24/7, if the KPD or Police Department wasn't exactly a thing, SRP wouldn't be how it is now. Their mainly here to keep the city a safe place, making sure everyone feels safe and they know that they are. If KPD wasn't a thing, probably every day multiple people would be killing off other characters making new characters to keep on being made and they wont have that fear of 'Oh, if I do this, this character could get arrested'. Then now since KPD is a thing they have that fear/reminder that certain things could lead to their character never being seen again or never being able to play as them again due to it.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do. And I’ll try my best to give no reason to be demoted.

Do you acknowledge that by applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
I do, of course. If accepted I’ll also most likely be putting alot more time onto that account.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
I do, and if I’m free at that moment, I’ll be way more than happy to attend training.

In-Character (IC) Section

SECTION 1: CHARACTER INFORMATION

Character's Full Name:

Rei Helvete Chinatsu

Character's age (if accepted):

Character's gender & pronouns:
Female
She/they

Character's Academic Background
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):
Masters in Phycology
(this is what the character has but if we are talking about the role I have at the moment in game

Grade-12)

What languages are you proficient in besides Japanese?
French & German

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
There stands a 5’10 french female, she had natural long brown hair that ended at her hips, and she also had light brown eyes with seemingly long eyelashes, were they fake or real? She had a few scars on her face sometimes hidden with make-up that she kept natural, wearing lipgloss. She had a tattoo on her back, that went from shoulder to shoulder of a raven. She also held a few piercings on her face; the bridge, both septum, one on her eyebrow too! She also had a prosthetic tongue, seems like shes had it for a while too, what happened?

Going with her personality - shes pretty much of a passive-agressive person, and differs from alot of people instead of being someone who always thinks on the good side, she always thinks about the more realistic side of things.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
In professional situations, Rei always does her best to keep the situation professional, even though if a situation turns into a casual one, she will move with the flow, and act like how she would normally act in casual situations. But then it also goes, if a situation stays professional she will stay as professional as she can, at times it may be difficult for her to stay as such (professional) if a certain thing happens that would go along with the situation, yet she’ll never be the kind of person to change the situation from casual to professional or professional to casual. Yet if something does need to be said (in a casual situation) she’ll say it, and probably make a joke out of something, she tries her best to be a funny person too. .

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Well, co-workers and the idea of teamwork, co-workers are meant to help you when needed, and with teamwork, you help each other to success your meant to be helping each other out no matter what. They are meant to be there to support you and to make sure you're doing things how they are meant to be taken care of, making sure you're making no mistakes that could end you up getting in trouble over time, or at that moment. They are meant to assist you in what is needed.

Do you see yourself as a leader or a follower? Why?
I see myself as being a leader, being self-motivated and self-assured, I understand who I can be and who I will be in the future, and I’m confident I will follow such; keeping myself as steady as possible in any situation, so I’ll keep myself in line and most likely others if needed. I like to be in control of certain situations, making sure its all running smoothly as well.

BACKSTORY (100+ words)
October 31st, 1984. Rei Chinatsu was born into the world, the distant cries of her parents filled the room. The tears they shed that day, would be the only emotion they would ever show to their daughter. By the age of five years old, Rei was their house-pet. Following their every order, clumsily making them food. Pouring drinks for them, she obeyed every command without hesitation. Never knowing better, she was too young, too innocent to understand the cruelty she faced. Not until she began elementary school. At recess each day, they’d all reveal lunch boxes packed to the brim with delicious treats. Heartfelt notes from their parents, this couldn’t be said for Rei. She went to school on an empty stomach and returned home the same. This continued for quite some time, that was until she reached the age of twelve. She knew she deserved better, understanding the corruption that trickled through her bloodline. She packed together her small collection of belongings and ran, she ran and ran until the house was nowhere in sight. Cold and hungry, Rei sat and rested on the side of the road. Countless cars driving past, tearing up water from the gutters in her direction. Too tired to move, she submitted to the rain and it’s violent waterdrops. Just as her vision became blurred, falling into a deep sleep. A faint feminine voice approached her. The woman mumbled under her breath, the next thing she knew. Rei was strapped in the backseat of a car, the seats were clean and in perfect condition. Unlike the interior of her parents car, she felt safe; warm. The car rolled to a stop, the lights of a large mansion shining through the car window. Illuminating her face, the silhouettes of countless people decorated the mansion’s windows. After being guided inside, she woman appeared once again. Kneeling by her side, “It’s all over now- you don’t have to suffer any longer. Welcome home.” She spoke, leading Rei up countless flights of stairs. A large mahogany door greeted her. As she opened it, her vision was overwhelmed with pink. Her very own bedroom! Decorated with toys and a sturdy bed. Rei was finally home, finally free. The rest was history! Raised amongst countless other children, each had their own stories to tell. Fleeing their own families for countless reasons, finding themselves in the presence of ‘The Countess’. A woman who’s kindness was overwhelming. Using her family fortune to create a safe haven for children in need.

As she continued her life with her new family, plenty of doors opened themselves to her. One such door was the path of education, she was invited to a private school alongside all the other children. She immediately rose to the top of the class, excelling in each of her subjects. This behaviour caught the attention of a boy, her very first love. He was sweet and genuine, the kind of boy that bought her flowers each day. Behind this facade was a boy who was well accommodated with the idea of violence. As Rei found herself in his grasp, she realised the kind of family he was associated with after it was too late. She was strapped in and ready for the ride, slowly being introduced to all of his family. Countless years passed, with each that went by. Her knowledge of the city and it’s violent families and gangs widened, finding herself amidst them. By the time she was 15, her boyfriend was still by her side. Not for long at least, with his growth. He became more unstable and unsafe, threatening Rei’s safety on countless occassions. The boy she loved was gone, with that. She left him, never seeing him again. As her life seemed dull once again, she met a girl who brought color back into her world. Scoring a part-time job alongside school, Rei found herself working with Konomi. A girl her age who went to the same school. The two of them hit it off right away, they were inseparable. Spending every moment of each day in each other’s company. To this day, they continue to be best friends. Living their lives alongside each other well into adulthood.

By the age of 25, Rei found herself married. At first he was charming, but as time took its toll. He reached the same fate as her previous boyfriend, trading a life of peace and love for violence. Resorting to violence to get his way, one fateful night. Rei pushed him too far, talking back to him in the heat of their argument. Her husband grabbed a large steak knife from the kitchen, grabbing her throat and shoving the knife in her mouth. Cutting her tongue clean off. Leaving her unable to speak properly, once again. Rei had to run away, leaving behind another potential lover. She rented a small apartment for the time being, hiding from the public eye in order to avoid her now ex-husband. On a late night stroll one night, on the side of the exact same road Rei found herself on thirteen years ago. She found a young man sitting there. Tears running down his face, Rei knelt by his side. Gently patting his shoulder, “It’s okay now- it’s okay, you’re safe now-” She smiled warmly. Taking him back to her car, he remained silent. That was until they reached her apartment, he spoke up finally. His voice was sharp and direct. “Thank you-” He muttered, over time. He opened up to Rei, getting to know each other incredibly well. Following in her adoptive mother’s footsteps. Rei knew what she had to do, months later. She greeted the boy with adoption papers. “Hayden- would you do me the honor of being my son?” She smiled, tears dancing their way down her face. He excitedly nodded his head, signing the papers without hesitation. Rei was officially a mother. They faced the world together, Hayden’s addiction. Rei’s trauma, they faced it all hand-in-hand. Relying on each other for support through everything. Not only were they mother and son, but best friends. The pair craved a fresh start, a new beginning. One mundane evening, Hayden sat in their living room. Spinning the globe atop the dining table. Firmly pressing his finger into it with each spin, landing his finger on a new each time. One of these times, a name popped out at him. ‘Karakura’. The name sounded familiar, but he was curious to learn more. That evening, Hayden spent countless hours on his phone researching the city. The clock struck midnight, Hayden stormed into Rei’s bedroom. “Let’s go here! Pretty please!” Rei ignored the request at first, yet the more she thought about it. The more it began eating away at her, the idea of leaving behind everything for a fresh start. The uncertainty of tomorrow, this fantasy Hayden has planted in her mind. It drove her crazy, after weeks and weeks of contemplation. She finally gave him an answer, “Pack your bags kiddo- we’re going to Karakura!” She excitedly squealed, Hayden ran into her arms. They stood there in each other’s embrace for a short while. Happy to be united in their uncertain future. The following morning, the two strolled over to the airport. Finding themselves at a big glass door, as they took their first steps inside. A consultant rushed over to them. “Where will you be flying today?” She said, a warm and inviting smile painted across her face. “Karakura! Two flights to Karakura please!” Hayden stammered, clearly excited about their new journey. The woman replied, “Of course! Right this way- please enjoy your flight! Enjoy yourselves in Karakura, the city of dreams.”

SECTION 2: GENERAL KNOWLEDGE

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?

No, you can not. The current only way to get a Pocket Knife is by going through the black market or buying it from someone who bought it from a BMD (Black Market Dealer). If it is found on somebodies person, I’m pretty sure they can get arrested for minor possession of weaponry.

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
There are a few, such as; Lactulose, Birth control, and Cough Syrup, and then there are also the psychical items to help aid certain things such as; Eyepatch, bandaid, Surgical mask, and a cane.

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
Imedently steps in, pulling the co-worker away. Most likely calling over EMS just in case they were injured, it's better to call them over even if they aren't, you never know if they are or not just by their visible injuries, then pull the other officer aside, making sure that what they did was completely wrong and they should not do it again, and if it does continue I will make sure to get a higher up involved. (Even though, with this situation, I would most definitely tell my higher-ups about it.) If your part of the KPD faction/ Police department, you're meant to be trusted, if your hurting one of the criminals/inmates then it means you do not trustworthy, you are meant to be there to make sure that these people are put into jail for the right things, and not coming out of jail possibly having more trauma then they already had from an officer.

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
First, look around to make sure there may not be any other people that may step in if I step in myself, then most likely call backup if there are more people, while stepping into the situation, make sure the person assaulting them isn't going to run away, and also making sure the co-worker isn't baddly hurt causing me to flee the scene to the hospital. If they aren't majorly hurt then I'll make sure they are doing okay before continueing to search and arrest the people/person that assaulted them. And even if they arent baddly hurt, bring them to the hospital to make sure it can't get worse in the future if left alone. Mainly the whole time trying to keep in charge of the situation, making sure it runs smoothly.

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
Once I find out I will report it or tell my fellow co-workers to keep an eye out for what they do, see if we can find more evidence, your apart of the KPD, the police department. Your helping out the other side of what the Police Department is. Get as much proof as humanly possible or maybe even have the person say that they are doing so, helping out a criminal organization, so the report can be a solid one, and truthful.

How would you react to a criminal trying to bribe you?

Deny it, imedently. And tell them that it can get them a fine if they continue, and that could end them up in jail and have a criminal record for a fine about the situation.

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 327
Senior Admin
Police Lead
Media Coordinator
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
ACCEPTED
Welcome to the Karakura Police Department! Please make sure to have
a look at the Emergency Discord server for further information.​