Level 58
st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
luvnnyla

Previous bans: One ban for assisting in a duping, I was providing the thing the person was duping (which I didn’t know at the time that they were doing so.)

Describe your activity on the server?: 7-8/10 I am on every single day I can be, and whenever I can be. Normally AFK if I have nothing to do.

Which timezone are you in?: EST

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?: Nyla#0081

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do have a microphone.

List your current and past applications:
With the users of Skylahbear or ThingRP2 I will admit. I was still very new, and I didn’t know how to apply to things properly.

Language Application| Chinese | SchoolRP x 2 (Denied)
Language Application|German | SchoolRP (Denied)
Language Application |German |Re-application | SchoolRP (Accepted)
Ban Appeal | SchoolRP (Denied)
Ban Appeal | SchoolRP ( Accepted)
JSL Language Application | SchoolRP x4 (Denied)
ThingRP2's School Counselor application | SchoolRP (Denied)
French Application | SchoolRP ( Accepted)
ThingRP2's Receptionist Application | SchoolRP (Denied)
SassyRP's Librarian Application | SchoolRP (Denied)
SassyToddlerRP's Tutor application | SchoolRP (Denied)

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?: I haven't really been apart of anything that would have to do with detail RP but whenever I can, I try my best with it. For some simple actions, I try my best to detail RP as I find it a way to help with my writing in general! I try my best to make the smallest little things up to 3 separate /me’s, which sometimes is a struggle but it can happen.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?: What's my motivation for applying into the EMS team? Well, I've been around SRP for a bit now and have taken note towards different jobs that one is able to apply for in the SRP community and EMS had always stood out the most to me. Something about the EMS really peaked my interests and following up with an answer, I had decided to try and be apart of it! I will take any opportunity that crosses my path to help out! Now to answer the next question, being, how will I benefit the current team, my response is simple! Adding another member to the EMS team is always great and brings in new opportunity for the team! Down the road, I could pitch in suggestions on addition to what we should do, add, or if needed, give my opinions on followed ideas! I'd love to help anyway I can you just name it! And yes of course, if it is icly then I will do what ever I can as long as it stays in my profession.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist): I’m applying for Psychiatrist.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
I don’t have much knowledge, but I know what the Psychiatrist does, they listen to the person rant or vent about things and they hand over a response thats appropriate with the situation and is professional. And if needed for a diagnosis they will say a diagnosis, and if needed with the diagnosis or to make the patient feel better about themselves they will give them a prescription with pills.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

Director!
They are the head of the hospital, they are the leader. They will probably know you the best if you work there. They are the control center, they know the rules by heart and they take years upon years of training and being a doctor or whatever they were to get to that point. They can also promote people or demote people.

Clinical Manager!
They are the person that is right below the Director, if anything ever happened to the Director they are the most likely to take their spot. They are almost like the co-owner; the most trusted! They are a person to make ideas to improve the hospital, to make it better then it was before. They are also a note taker as they can tell the Director what they think, about promotions and demotions.

Clinical leads!
These are the people who are in charge of almost their little branches, like the Doctor lead is apart of the Clinical Lead. They make sure everyone apart of these branches are ready to train or they are ready to learn new things.

Surgeon!
These are the people who say someone has a disease , these are the people who do surgeries they need to know what's happening if you're not well. They have the kind of knowledge they need to operate. They have the expertise to know how to do a surgery. They could help you with a broken bone or anything related to that.

Nurse!
These are the assistants to people they can only do certain tasks without needing help. They can’t do much without help, or at least being watched over. These are almost like trainee doctors, but they kind of stay there for longer.

Doctor!
These people make notes and find out what it is, and make sure its correct most of the time it is correct and its also very important its correct. These aren't emotional diagnoses, these are physical as that would be for a Physiatrist. They also don’t do surgeries, unless there's no other Surgeons in town or free. They do the not so bloody types with the surgery.

Physiatrist!
They work with the emotional diagones, listening to what they're going through or their problems and saying what they would say of course keeping it professional. They are able to prescribe medication like pills for mental health. These are actually one of the only people on the field who don’t do medical as in physical.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Blue (medical emergency like respiratory or cardiac arrest)
Code Red (Warning that there is a fire or smoke in the hospital/location)
Code Black (Meaning that there’s a bomb threat to the facility)
Code Pink (infant or child abduction)
Code Orange (hazardous material or spill incident)
Code Silver (active shooter)
Code Violet (violent or combative individual)
Code Yellow (Disaster)
Code Brown (severe weather)
Code White (evacuation)
And Code Green (emergency activation)

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time? Yes of course.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role? Of course!

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished? As long as its not while I’m busy oocly I will be glad to attend.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations? Yes of course!

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

There stood a 5’0 French female. She had very long hair that went down to her hips, it seemed to be brown matching her light brown eyes! She had a tattoo on her back, looked like a raven. She had a few piercings that covered her face, as a prosthetic tongue to match.

What are they like on and off the job?
While on the job she tries to get to know her fellow co-workers as much as she can, sometimes having her child type of talking come threw as well.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

She sees her co-workers as future friends or people she could get to know better, or maybe even help in the future. The plans for the future, is just to find love and have kids and have a good job. Not much to it.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?
She so far has zero mental or physical illnesses.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

Rei Chinatsu was born on October 31st 1993. She was raised in a hell of a family, none of them treated her right. Long story short she ran away claiming her family died and went to an adoption center. Where was adopted by a lovely family. The Chinatsu family, where most of the family was adopted in. At the age of 8, that's when she ran away, at the age of 10 that's when she got adopted. A few years after she was adopted into the family. She fell in love! At the age of 13 she thought she fell in love with the man of her future dreams! He was a year older then her at 14, this was the start of her falling into the wrong kinda crowd. This was how she started getting into gang related things at the young age of 14, making her so called boyfriend 15.

Rei then noticed at the age of 15 that he was constantly being mentally abusive and manipulative and even started cheating. Once she was at the age of 16 she noticed she had to realise her self worth, he didn't allow it, he allowed the break up on one condition he could follow her everywhere. This is also the time where she made her forever friend! They both met while Rei was trying to get a job at a bar/restaurant, Konomi already worked there. Konomi was 20 as Rei was still 17, let's just say working there changed her life. Alot, and it also teaches her things.

Rei's adoptive mother worked as a teacher for about half of the time Rei knew her, how she taught her lessons was very calming, and it was also a class a lot of the kids enjoyed! And Rei was told how to do so with a job she may have in the future, to make sure either her employees like being around her or at least enjoy their job. She took what her mother said very closely. As she could use it in the future for her future job! This was also how she took into consideration applying for college and others.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:
Rei Chinatsu

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss): Miss

Characters Given Name(s): Rei

Characters Preferred Name: Rei

Characters Age: 29

Characters Gender: Female

Characters Religious Domination: N/A

Characters Marital Status: Single ; Divorced

Characters Nationality: French

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Working Experience(s): 4

Academic Degree: Graduated with masters.

Year of Graduation: 2015

Major(s): Phycology

Minor(s): Physics

Native Languages: French

Other Languages: Japanese and German.

Whoever reads this. . Happy Halloween and I hope you have an amazing weekend/day!

6Pancake

Level 228
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Authorization Team
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
ACCEPTED
Congratulations! After a careful discussion with the Karakura Hospital Higher-Up Team, you have been accepted as a Psychiatrist.

» If you have any questions regarding your application, contact me via Discord. @alex!#4532
» Ensure that you are in the Karakura Emergency discord to receive your roles.

Welcome to the Karakura Hospital.

Users who are viewing this thread