st4rl0v3r
st4rl0v3r
Omega+

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: SassyRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Nyla#0081

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?: EST

Describe your activity on the server: I would say I am on over 5-6 hours a day also taking breaks, I’m also on summer vacation so I’ll be on much more than I ever was before.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I have never gotten any warnings but I have gotten one ban for assisting in a duping/not reported and that was in December.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Librarian.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: The Librarian is for collecting books and keeping the library clean. Also making sure that they are all clean and organized. Also making sure the people in the library leave it how they walked into.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I would say I am very experienced in roleplay. I joined (I think) in 2018 and even before that I was doing a roleplay with one of my close friends for about a year before that.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Language Application| Chinese | SchoolRP - Denied
Language Application|German | SchoolRP - Denied
Language Application |German |Re-application | SchoolRP - Accepted
Ban Appeal | SchoolRP - Denied
Ban Appeal | SchoolRP - Accepted
x4 JSL Applications - Denied
ThingRP2's School Counselor application | SchoolRP - Denied
French Application | SchoolRP - Accepted
ThingRP2's Receptionist Application | SchoolRP - Denied
What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12 -

Situations

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Calmly. Before Alfie asks what happened and why they are doing so. If they are being mean to someone it could be that they are dealing with something on their own or they are trying to go for a detention which is not how you get it. If they continue Alfie would just ignore them and walk away and be on his day.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Approach them both calmly and firmly making sure everybody around has been on their way before approaching the two fighting splitting them up and then seeing if there's any teachers or any other staff around to help him out so they can both be talked to once they are done making sure they are both going different ways.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Get proof and have him be on his way to a higher up if he cant deal with it himself as if hes busy. If he is not busy at that time he would ask what they are doing and for them to stop and calm down seeing if anyone else witnessed it. If someone did he would ask if they have proof of what happened incase he does not himself.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Very calm or on the phone with someone maybe talking to other staff if anyone else is there or just staying silent keeping calm and not a bother.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me he'd approach the two before his voice went quite stern and quiet. "You two need to calm down or leave the library there is a class here working on studying. Put the books back where you found them and leave or quiet your beaks!"

/me he looked at the books reading it off then finding its place on the shelf letting out a small sigh seeing the book next to it was not in its right area grabbing it from the shelf moving it down to the next where it was meant to be.

/me he let out a small sigh before looking up from the small laptop to the student with a big fake smile on his face! "Hello! How may I help you today?"

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Albie Fay Marie

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr

Preferred Name:
Albie

Age (Minimum is 25):

Male (Still uses they/he pronouns though!)

Religious Denomination:
Unknown

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Bachelors

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Education

Minors:

Creative Writing, Queer Studies (Not very popular in some colleges but its a thing!)
Nationality:
German

Current Location:
Berlin, Germany

Native Languages:
German

Other Languages:
Japanese and French.

Backstory

Ablie Fay Marie, grew up in a home with no mother, just one elder sister and one elder brother, and one little sister. At the age of 7, his eldest sister moved out. At the age of him being 15 his little sister was bullied, which made him stand up for her. They always called her a 'nerd' because she was wearing glasses and she had braces. . Which he also had. . At the age of 16 something happened that changed the whole family's life. . Normal day. Until they smelled smoke, it was just him and his little sister in the basement where both of their rooms were, and that's where the fire started. . His little sister was oddly tall which wasn't him - she was able to kick down the door, having them able to leave the basement rushing outside where they met up with the eldest brother and his father, they both were able to get out of the house alive and not be touched. . Different story for him and his little sister; both leaving with burns. His along her left arm and left leg. Hers along her stomach and chest. . At 19 they all moved out of Germany to Japan! Not to Karakura yet though! This is when he moved out at age 20 this was also when abuse started. . He wasn't able to take his sister at the time until he had a job and was able to get his own home. That was until their father started to sexually abuse his little sister. And thats when he took his little sister under his wing at age 23 moving to a town near Karakura, thats when he had his Bachelors degree he decided to why not move to Karakura and start working there? He left his little sister behind at the old home going back to visit time to time so he can go and get a job!

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I always wanted to be apart of a school district! I'll also be able to meet new people and make new types of friends. trying to make a change on people lives by letting them see by the world of books. And maybe when I'm older they'll be in the seat I was once sitting in and I will be the one who taught them that!
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I'm a very open person but I can also be rude when needed. I am also always open for new things to be adapted too. I am also open a lot of the time. I may be hanging out with people I know but if its needed I will clear it. I take my job first before my friends but I take my family before my job.

Extra

One question lets say if I do get accepted and I have a character that I would like to stay at my old rank(grade-12) what would happen?
Any questions? Feel free to DM me!
And thank you for considering me to be apart of the KHS team have a good day!

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
Further detail your responses to: Motivation for applying, why you should be accepted over others and your role description

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread