Denied Lydiaax's Art teacher application

Alenai

Level 2
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: Lydiaax

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): I do indeed

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your timezone?: GMT

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, i do.

Describe your activity on the server: I am extremely active. On weekdays i normally spend 4 hours and on weekends i normally spend either 5 or 6 hours.

Do you have any previous bans?: There is none that i can remember.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/nurse-application.36664/ (Denied)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade - 12 (18 years old) - i have played on the server Schoolrp for 3 years or more.

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: My motivation for becoming a teacher is to inspire students into art. Personally i feel like art is a way of expressing yourself at any time. It has the offering to show any kind of drawing that expresses how your heart feels. I would love to show students how art can help your life when in difficult situations or not.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?:
Things such as classroom logs are important as they keep management in a class, for example they keep history of the classes. Like writing down misbehaved students that were in the classroom lesson. They also tell teachers they are doing the certain things that they need to do.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?:
Of course, firstly i will ask the vice principal about doing such. I will wait patiently for their awaiting answer for my request.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:
1: All students must not talk out of turn to the teacher or any other student in the classroom.
2: All attending the class must stay in their seats, while a session is progressing.
3: No food or drinks are allowed to be eating/drunk.
4: All phones must be kept in your pockets and switched off.
5: It's required to complete all homework and assignments given.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have played Schoolrp for 3 years. In that time i have learnt many different and important skills needed for the server. I can do detailrp and painrp without fail. I also know medicalrp so if those skills are needed out of my character at any time, they will be able to help as much as they can.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: The head of the department is a teacher responsible for an academic department/subject. They are responsible for the NQTs as well as the curriculum for the subjects that they teach.

- QT: Qualified Teacher - A QT is a teacher experienced in teaching students subjects in class. They can start classes without the permission of their HD.

- NQT: Newly Qualified Teacher - An NQT is somebody who has gained Qualified Teacher Status but has not completed their induction.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
Teachers are provided to teach and benefit the knowledge of a student in the school of Karakura High School. This is the same whether its in-game or out-of-game. If there was no teachers, nobody would have the ability to learn new and exciting things. The teachers receive a salary of 450,000 if they have completed doing 15 classes in that month. If they manage an extra ten classes within that month, it's an additional 50,000 yen added to their pay-check. The bonus yen may be claimable twice per month. Teachers have the accessibility to plan classes whether its not school time or its a free period.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?:
The teachers in schoolrp are important because the students of Karakura high need them. Without teachers , not only there'd be no-one to teach everyone's characters- but there would be nothing to discipline students when they misbehave.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The school works on the ‘Must have, Should have, Could have’ system.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does she look like? What makes her unique and different? What is her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is her personality like? What is her plan for the future?
Well, Avery is a bright woman with an ongoing smile. Her teeth are pearl white , complimenting her pale , olive skin-tone. Light milky chocolate brown hair tumbles down her back and sways elegantly in the wind. Her eyes are crystal blue and they shine in the moonlight. She stands 5'8" high and weighs 168lbs. She normally wears A plain white t-shirt which is neatly tucked into her denim leggings.

Her outlook on students is confident and aware. Although they are rascals , she always sees potential in them. Avery knows at first it will be hard to try to teach them but she will not just give up on them! She will show them the outstanding subject of art. She will be bubbly and kind, trying her best effort to be friends with lots and lots of the students attending school at Karakura High School.
Her outlook on the teachers is merely the same as the outlook on the students. She keeps a warm and friendly smile on her face, welcoming them to talk to her and become great friends! But not only that- she will give respect to them as a NQT. At first she will be nervous but she will eventually become relaxed as a teacher!

Avery is unique and different by her personality. Everyone has a different personality in this world because nobody is the same. But what makes her different is her love to care for people when they are sick or ill and help them learn. She also dreamt of being a teacher when she was a child, excitedly acting out the role of a miniature teacher, making all the students teddies as she talked about a certain subject, spilling out all she knew to her imaginary friends as a child. Her personality is always kind and bubbly. She fills the aura around her with warmth and welcoming to those who want to talk to her.
Avery's plan for the future is to firstly (and hopefully) become an art teacher. She will teach the students about the amazing way of art and how it can let you express yourself in so many and different ways. Then she will want to hopefully one day become either a musician or a famous person who paints and sketches.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
Firstly i warn them to watch their language on school grounds. If they continue to not listen to me after 3 complete warnings, i will report them to the vice-principal/principal.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?:
I tell them to pay attention. I say this to them and then explain that since they decided to attend my class and that they should be listening.I will also tell them that they will either listen or spend their break-time in detention for not lacking the important effort to learn.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?:
When in this certain room, Avery would sit down, cupping a hot drink of coffee in her hands as she sipped it. A smile would fade onto her face as she looked at her surroundings. In her mind she would likely be planning her next lesson to teach the students all about the amazing subject of art.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me Would push her chair back, standing up and glaring at the phone the student had out, walking towards them and putting out her hand so they could give it to her until it was end of class.
/me Would smile warmly, showing them how lightly to press their pencil on the paper for the first layer of the drawing.
/me Would not be impressed by the people talking over her, walking over them and putting her hands on her hips, waiting for them to finish and turn to her.
/me Would start to slowly and clearly explain the way of how art can express all your trapped emotions inside that even you did not notice. She would explain that certain colours like red or blue could mean angry or sad or another variety of emotions.

Backstory

Avery started her life as a normal girl would. She lived a happy and healthy life at the age from 0 to 12. At the age of 12 her mother and father left her when she was asleep with the rest of her family.

Most of her family was girls. She woke up that morning to find her parents weren't there, panicking and telling her sisters and brothers. From then on they all split up, since they could not afford to spend each-other's money on everyone. She forked up all of her savings since she was little to take a ride to Japan where she would make a fresh new start in life.

From then on Avery lived on the streets of Japan. One day she brought a brush , paper and some paint supplies. She would start painting. After months of learning how to put detail in her drawings, she would start asking people if she wanted them to draw for her. She would request normally 1k or 2k for the drawing, sometimes more for extra detailed ones. She carried on with this hobby, saving up to 150k while she waited for the years to pass so she would be old enough to go into college.

She used her saved money over the years to pay for the college bills and her food to live on. From then on when she continued with art, she knew this was her true passion. She then got the sudden feeling to become a teacher to help students with their life. But not only help them, but to show them how to unlock the cage inside of them which is keeping so many trapped feelings inside. As Avery was in school , she studied further in the subject of art, preparing herself in many ways so she would be ready for nearly anything that came her way in becoming or trying to become a teacher.

Her mind is open and quick-thinking. Avery always puts in her best effort in every thing she faces. She decided that this was a good quality for a teacher not so long ago.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name: Avery Lillia Eliana
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Given Name(s): Lil
Preferred Name: Avery

Age (Minimum is 27): 28
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: English
Current Location: Japan, Karakura

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 5 years
Working Experience (# of years): 7 years

Academic Degree: Bachelor's degree in art education
Year of Graduation: 2011
Major(s): Art, history, english
Minors: Math, science

Native Languages: English
Other Languages: Japanese, French

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: I do.
Preferred Teaching Subject: Art

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A
Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 338
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your Teacher application won't be accepted today.

- After further investigation, it's become apparent you've plagiarised yet again; copying another accepted applicant's responses. As I stated in your School Employee application, plagiarism is not acceptable when applying for roles on the forums.

- NQT: Newly Qualified Teacher - An NQT is somebody who has gained Qualified Teacher Status but has not completed their induction.

──────────────────────────────────────
Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
In-game, teachers are provided to teach and benefit the education and knowledge of a student in the school. This is also the same out-of-game. Without teachers, no one would learn and no one would benefit from it. Teachers receive a salary of 450,000 if they complete 15 classes in that month. If they manage an extra ten classes within that month, it's an additional 50,000 yen on top of their paycheck. The bonus yen may be claimable twice per month. A teacher may use their spare time to plan lessons and mark books and homework, whether it be a free period during school hours or outside of school hours.
Teachers are provided to teach and benefit the knowledge of a student in the school of Karakura High School. This is the same whether its in-game or out-of-game. If there was no teachers, nobody would have the ability to learn new and exciting things. The teachers receive a salary of 450,000 if they have completed doing 15 classes in that month. If they manage an extra ten classes within that month, it's an additional 50,000 yen added to their pay-check. The bonus yen may be claimable twice per month. Teachers have the accessibility to plan classes whether its not school time or its a free period.
﹂ Directly taken from P.E | Physical Education Application.
[YOUR PREVIOUSLY DENIED SCHOOL EMPLOYEE APPLICATION]

You are now blacklisted from re-applying for Highschool Teacher

Users who are viewing this thread