mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted P.E | Physical Education Application

luvkaiix

Level 34
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft Username?: I am applying with my ‘Tasha9580’ account.

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): ~xx~ KaosRP ~xx~#0666

How old are you? (Optional): 18

What is your timezone?: GMT+8 or AWST

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I understand I could be demoted at any given time.

Describe your activity on the server: I am fairly active across all of my accounts. I am usually online on a minimum of two accounts, every day.

Do you have any previous bans?: No. I have never been banned from RPH/SRP, however, I have received one warning for OOC toxicity. I have learned from my mistakes and I understand what I did was wrong. I can promise it will not happen again.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:

Tasha9580
KaosRP

KaosRP2

(ItsJustKaos) Alt account

What is your current role(s) on the server? (If you're a college student, specify your degree level): Adult, aged 30.

TRIVIA
What is your motivation for becoming a teacher?: As someone who has been a College Professor two times, and a Highschool Teacher, I would like to come back to it as after testing multiple different roleplays, I feel as if I fit into the teaching more than I do anything else. As well as this, due to being in these positions before, I know how the school works and I can handle students easier as I know the punishments that should be given to them. I always see teachers online, but most of the time none of them are hosting classes, especially during the earlier hours. I am also able to get on pretty much any time of the day as long as I am not asleep, meaning I will be able to complete my quotas easily and bring fun to the highschool students that enjoy going to classes. I am also patient with greenies and students who misbehave as I have experienced it all before, meaning I will be able to handle them and help them if needed.

What are the teacher class logs and why are they important?: Classroom logs are important as they keep management in a classroom, from keeping history from previous classes, for example in a classroom log book you would write down the names of misbehaved students. These logbooks will then be shown or shared with the other teachers. Classroom logbooks are also here to show that the teacher is doing the responsibilities they need to do.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that?: If I want to start a field trip, I must discuss this with one of the vice-principals, I must then tell him/her what the field trip is about and how it will have educational values with the students. I would then need to await his/her approval.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?:

Rule 1: All students must not talk out of turn to the teacher or any other student in the classroom.
Rule 2: All students must remain in their seats, whilst the class is in session.
Rule 3: No food or drink should be consumed during the lesson.
Rule 4: All phones must be kept in your pockets at all times and switched off.
Rule 5: Always complete all homework and assignments given.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have been playing on Roleplay Hub since 2017, and have had breaks here and there. I came back to SchoolRP late 2019, and have applied to become a Receptionist, which was accepted. After about a month, I applied for KPD. Due to the lag, I was receiving during the Physical Training, I was unfortunately removed from the Police Force. Since then, I have experienced TeacherRP, ProfessorRP (x2), and MedicalRP.
I have also experienced CollegeRP.

Describe the ranking system of teachers:

- HD: Head Department - The head of the department is a teacher responsible for an academic department/subject. They are responsible for NQTs as well as the curriculum for their subjects.

- QT: Qualified Teacher - A QT is a teacher experienced in education. They can start classes without the permission of their HD.

- NQT: Newly Qualified Teacher - An NQT is somebody who has gained Qualified Teacher Status but has not completed their induction.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve. What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.
In-game, teachers are provided to teach and benefit the education and knowledge of a student in the school. This is also the same out-of-game. Without teachers, no one would learn and no one would benefit from it. Teachers receive a salary of 450,000 if they complete 15 classes in that month. If they manage an extra ten classes within that month, it's an additional 50,000 yen on top of their paycheck. The bonus yen may be claimable twice per month. A teacher may use their spare time to plan lessons and mark books and homework, whether it be a free period during school hours or outside of school hours.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server?: Teachers can act as a support system that is lacking elsewhere in students’ lives. They can be a role model and an inspiration to go further and to dream bigger. They hold students accountable for their successes and failures and good teachers won’t let their talented students get away with not living up to their full potential. Teachers of all walks of life and subjects have the ability to shape opinions and help form ideas about society, life, and personal goals. Teachers can also expand students’ limits and push their creativity. In saying so, teachers are important to SchoolRP, because it is what the server is based on a school. Without the role of teachers or professors, it wouldn’t be much of a SchoolRP server.

What lesson planning system does the school work on?:
The school runs on the ‘Must have, Should have, Could have’ system.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he look like? What makes him unique and different? What is his outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his personality like? What is his plan for the future?
Soren would be a darker-skinned Swedish male standing at 6’3ft and weighing around 195lbs. He’d have black hair, which would be soft and parted into two sides, the right side being longer than the left. Plastered upon his tanned-like skin tone would be clear, emerald green eyes. He’d often wear a blue tracksuit jacket with black tracksuit bottoms, both of which would have white stripes going down the side. Alongside his tracksuit, he would wear a white shirt underneath in case the weather had increased in its temperature, the outfit would then finish with a pair of white trainers, which would often get dirty due to the grass he would teach on, but he would always clean them for the next day. The tracksuit would hide his mesomorph like body.

While on school grounds, Soren would be a relaxed and bubbly fellow, trying to be friends with students to make them feel comfortable to speak to him with any problems they have, whether it be weight-related or sports-related, or just an issue they have in general. However, he would still be ready to turn strict at any moment, especially during classes. He would give the class a chance for him to be friendly and bubbly, but if students were misbehaving, he would turn strict, prepared to take the class back into the classroom to just do writing instead of sports. He’d have the same friendly attitude towards other teachers, always offering to assist them with any troubled students and often trying to have a friendship with the teachers to have a friendly environment while working.

Outside of work, Soren would often take some time to plan his lessons further to make sure they are fun for the students, even trying to make the most boring lessons fun. He’d also plan boring lessons for the days that students had been misbehaving too much. Apart from this, Soren would always try and hang out with his friends and those who he considers family, possibly even his loved one if he ever gets into a relationship. On weekdays, he would be responsible, avoiding drinking or doing something that would reduce his performance for the next day during school, yet if it was a Saturday, he would often take the chance for a night out with his friends, remaining responsible and monitoring his actions, yet laying back and loosening up to enjoy his night. This would contribute to his dream of being able to be free in life.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?:
I would kindly ask them to stop loitering and swearing in the hallways. If they do not listen, I would ask them again before telling them to stop. If they STILL do not listen, I would take them to the Principal or Vice-Principal’s office unless told to take them to the front desk.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do?: Firstly, I would tell them that if they are not going to listen, they will spend their break time with me in detention, and if they continue to not listen, I would kindly ask the Principal or Vice-Principal to come down to my class, and have them sort the students out.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act?: When in the teacher’s lounge, Soren would often prepare himself a coffee, offering any other teachers in the lounge one as well. He’d then take a seat somewhere around the room, grabbing his laptop out of his bag, opening it and turning it on. He’d most likely be planning a lesson for his next class, however, if other teachers were in the lounge, he’d make a friendly conversation, often asking about how the students were doing in other classes and seeing if he should try and talk to any of them to try to get their attitude towards learning in other classes up.

Provide at least 4 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:
- /me
He’d grab his whistle dangling from around his neck, puffing his cheeks out as he took in a deep breath, before blowing the whistle loudly, calling the students back as he raised his voice ever so slightly, “CAN ONE OF YOU BRING ME THE BALL, PLEASE?” He’d then wait for the student holding the ball, carefully taking it from their hands as he placed it under his arm, “That was a great game, you guys! I’m proud of you all!”

- /me "
Alright guys! First, we have to do some stretches, just follow my lead!" He would reach up, arching his back ever so slightly as he stretched both his core and his arms, releasing any previous tension in his muscles. As he did this, he'd lean his head back so he could stretch his arms above his head. After doing so, he’d release his stretch, going to help any students who were unable to do the stretch.

/me He’d open his mouth, speaking in a slightly raised tone, “I’m going to hand out some booklets! Copy down important notes from what I’m about to say for me! If you all do it good enough, we might be able to play some volleyball next lesson!” He’d then lower his voice, grabbing a few booklets as he counted the number of students in the room, mouthing the number to keep a track. Once he had counted, he’d glide through the booklets, counting them just as he had done a headcount of the students, making sure he had the correct amount of booklets before handing them out. He’d then grab his pot of pencils, handing them out to any students that needed them. After doing so, he would begin speaking about the lesson.

/me He'd place his index and middle finger on the side of the baseball, his thumb on the opposite side of it. He'd then place his feet shoulder-width apart, standing in a straight posture as he was facing the student holding the bat. He'd hold his glove in front of his chest, his elbows rested at the sides of his chest. He'd place his left foot about one to two inches in front of his right. He'd then make a small step to the left with his left foot, shifting his weight onto his left foot, He'd then lift his left leg, making sure his thigh was parallel with the ground, sometimes allowing it to be higher than parallel. His body would begin to move with his right foot. He'd bring his arm down in a semi-circular motion, keeping his gloved arm closed and making sure his elbow was at a comfortable angle. He'd make sure the ball was at its lowest point before lowering his legs to the ground, yet not touching it. As he lowered himself, he'd then stride forwards, beginning to raise his throwing arm. He'd then make sure to land his foot at a closed angle, his arm in the air as he hurled the ball towards the batter, doing so with a medium amount of strength as he pushed off with his back foot. He'd extend his arm out as far as possible, letting the ball almost roll off of his wrist. He'd then tilt his body forwards in the same movement, his back leg lifting into the air with the momentum. He'd then return to his starting position, watching as the students chased after the ball and the batter attempted to get a full run.

Backstory
Soren Nilsson was born in Stockholm, Sweden, on the 5th of January, 1991, alongside his parents, Johan and Lilly Nilsson. The birth was difficult due to his parents being of the poorer class, though by chance, both Lilly and Soren survived the birth. Most of the time, Soren was left alone with his mother, as his father was too busy working within the terrible conditions of the mines to try and gather the money needed to help his wife recover from going through with the birth. As Soren grew, his mother started to gather her strength back, yet his father continued to go unseen for most of the day, only arriving home around eight at night, only to sleep until five in the morning when he left for work once again. This lead to Soren growing up quite quickly, as, by the age of six, he was able to assist his mother in multiple acts, such as cooking and cleaning. School ended up being the boy’s one escape, especially break and lunchtimes, as he was able to run around and be immature, as all children do.

As he slowly grew up, he would start to take part in different sports, ranging from football and basketball to volleyball and bench ball. Soren had ended up enjoying volleyball the most, as it was a sport he could play whenever he needed a break to the beach and was often played in PE classes held by his teacher. As the boy turned fourteen, he started to stay behind after school to speak to the PE teacher, Mr Lindburg and assisted him with cleaning up the sports hall after classes took place. For the next few years, he had developed his relationship with Mr Lindburg, which had lead to developing his athletics skills further. Not only this, he had joined his school’s volleyball team, taking part in small competitions against the members within it, and some of the other PE teachers.

Soon enough, the boy had turned sixteen. making him old enough to start taking work experience with the help of his school, and so he signed up to do it, taking it as a chance to apply to a random school and assist the physical education teacher, almost acting as if a teaching assistant to her. He had continued to study in school, as he had his exams upcoming. There were a few days where he was in his own schools, and others when he was assisting the other school’s PE teacher, Miss Scott.

As he aged further, he had finished his exams, scoring high in some and low in others. Not only did he finish his exams, but he also finished the work experience in the school, though he decided to continue picking up jobs until he could get an opportunity for a sports-related job. He had taken eight years of working in multiple different shops and clubs made to help kids with learning sports before he had come across a job he was willing to take.

Aged twenty-nine, Soren moved to Karakura, Japan, and decided to settle in for a year before finally sending his application to become a PE teacher. He had continued to send letters to his parents, notifying them of the journey he was going on and how each day in Karakura had gone, it was not the best city, but it was a place he could settle down in, and teach the vast amount of high school students in.

In-Character Information

SECTION #1 - Personal Details

Full Name: Soren Nilsson.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): Ren.
Preferred Name: Soren.
Age (Minimum is 27): 30.
Religious Denomination: N/A
Marital Status: Single.
Nationality: Swedish.
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION #2 - Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 6 years.
Working Experience (# of years): 8 years in total.
Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Physical Education
Year of Graduation: 2010
Major(s): Health and Physical Education.
Minors: Sports Science, Movement Science.
Native Languages: Swedish
Other Languages: Japanese, English, German
Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes, I do.
Preferred Teaching Subject: PE [Physical Education]

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A.
Do you have any questions?: N/A.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
Congratulations! You have been accepted for the position of Physical Education Teacher at Karakura High School.

After carefully reading through your application, I have concluded that your application is up to par with the standards expected when reviewing Teachers applications. There are just a few steps left to obtain your role(s):

- Ensure that you’re in the Karakura Academics Discord.
- DM me via Discord to get your roles and permissions setup: @KimiNoUso#9999.

Notes:
-Due to your previous experience in both teaching factions, I believe you'll do well in this position and I look forward to attending some of your lessons.​

Users who are viewing this thread