wourthy

Level 18
wourthy
wourthy
Omega
What's your Minecraft Username?: lovegutz
What's the title of your suggestion?: Make Dorms A Safe Zone

What's your suggestion?:
I wanted to start off by saying that this has only recently became an issue. Ever since the dorms have been implemented in the server for all of the sports teams, there have been countless GangRP situations that have broken out almost every single day. Considering the fact that the dorms are school property, I strongly believe that it's only sensible that it is a safe zone. Personally, I find it unfair that some GangRPers can just show up to the dorms and threaten to hurt a member of any sports team, regardless of their motive and or reasoning as to why they're there in the first place. My friend vika, also known as vkapka has also assisted me in the process of writing this suggestion. She said:

"As we are encouraged to play slightly "dramatic" or self-assured characters it can easily become a problem with GangRPers attempting to bait permissions by using our character's personalities to their advantage. I'm not going to change my entire character and have them give sugar-coated and unrealistic responses for the way I wrote them because someone wants to punch my character outside of school. If they want to catch me outside of that situation, fair enough, but dorms should be a safe zone just as you can't stab a katana through someone on school grounds. Most student housing has a security guard or system regardless, so I feel like that general plot of land should be treated as a safe zone with some minor exceptions."

I also find it personally unfair that we do not have CCTV cameras at any part of the dorms' surrounding area. If people continue to bait permissions, the least that should be done is making the dorms a safe zone as I have stated throughout my suggestion.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
I personally believe that this will encourage players, more specifically team members to engage with other team members and roleplay in the dorms, without having to worry about GangRP situations happening while being at the dorms. This will also prevent people from baiting permissions by using our character's personalities as an advantage.

bheom

Level 52
Community Team
Event Team
bheom
bheom
Omega+
+1, I personally agree with this considering it apart of the school technically, as the school basically being a safe zone- as well as I tots agree with the last part

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+
+1

The dorms weren't made for crime to begin with, and similar to the school, wouldn't forbid fights and things of that nature. It would only mostly forbid GangRP, which teams SHOULDN'T be doing to begin with as it's currently not allowed

Last edited:

kevalhi

Level 4
What's your Minecraft Username?: lovegutz
What's the title of your suggestion?: Make Dorms A Safe Zone

What's your suggestion?:
I wanted to start off by saying that this has only recently became an issue. Ever since the dorms have been implemented in the server for all of the sports teams, there have been countless GangRP situations that have broken out almost every single day. Considering the fact that the dorms are school property, I strongly believe that it's only sensible that it is a safe zone. Personally, I find it unfair that some GangRPers can just show up to the dorms and threaten to hurt a member of any sports team, regardless of their motive and or reasoning as to why they're there in the first place. My friend vika, also known as vkapka has also assisted me in the process of writing this suggestion. She said:

"As we are encouraged to play slightly "dramatic" or self-assured characters it can easily become a problem with GangRPers attempting to bait permissions by using our character's personalities to their advantage. I'm not going to change my entire character and have them give sugar-coated and unrealistic responses for the way I wrote them because someone wants to punch my character outside of school. If they want to catch me outside of that situation, fair enough, but dorms should be a safe zone just as you can't stab a katana through someone on school grounds. Most student housing has a security guard or system regardless, so I feel like that general plot of land should be treated as a safe zone with some minor exceptions."

I also find it personally unfair that we do not have CCTV cameras at any part of the dorms' surrounding area. If people continue to bait permissions, the least that should be done is making the dorms a safe zone as I have stated throughout my suggestion.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
I personally believe that this will encourage players, more specifically team members to engage with other team members and roleplay in the dorms, without having to worry about GangRP situations happening while being at the dorms. This will also prevent people from baiting permissions by using our character's personalities as an advantage.
+1

UhmMoe

Level 30
UhmMoe
UhmMoe
Notable
+1
The amount of gangRPers that somehow manage to interrupt jockRP at the dorms or overall force themselves into the roleplay by force is absurd. The dorms were meant to be an area where the sports teams could cultivate and interact with each other more; not a farm for crimeRP activity.

florestia

Level 43
Community Team
Lore Team
florestia
florestia
Omega+
+1 PLSSSSSSSSS! The dorms were made to enhance JOCKRP and RIVALRY, not so the criminals can barge their way into RPs and fill out a little quota

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
-1 for safe zone

+1 for public zone

Safe zones (like the school and shrine) are meant for no combat at all and unable to brandish any weapons. You still should consider the consequences of your actions and roleplay it out, and you can also easily avoid GangRPers if you keep your hands off them. A public zone is perfectly reasonable though where you have to fearrp the consequences of your actions. Do note that this isn’t 1 sided either, and sports team members will have to abide by the same fearrp rules of potentially getting caught by SLT/KPD if a fight breaks out.

Last edited:

toranekos

Level 79
vbztr
vbztr
Rich+
my opinion is there already (hi am vika) but yeah, i totally agree with this idea and zadie bringing it up was refreshing. i think INSIDE the actual rooms, its a different story, but i dont fink u should be able to just whack someones left ventricle out in the middle of the courtyard coz u fancy it.

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread