mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

man wanna guilt trip? (repost.. i posted in wrong channel..)

5SHU

Level 101
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
Well, good to meet you chat! I'm super good genshin impact guilt tripper 4000, back in the good day of 2021 genshin, and roblox i guilt tripped heavily there, made lots of people feel shit sorry about me, anyways. I want to Tell YOU, yes YOU, about how to avoid it or maybe do it.​

Well how to make it happen? idk

Well, you see guilt tripping what is it? Guilt tripping refers to a type of manipulation where a user attempts to make another user feel guilty for their decisions, choices, or actions, basically.. Lemme grab the notes that i put in the group chat.. from like 3 years ago...

Express your disappointment or hurt:
Share your feelings about the person’s actions or decisions in a way that emphasizes how it affects you.

Question their loyalty or affection:
Tell the person that their actions make you question the way they feel about you, especially if it’s something serious.

Make them feel responsible for your emotions:
Emphasize that their actions have caused you pain or sadness, and imply that they need to prove they still care about you.

Be persistent:
Continue to remind the person of their perceived wrongdoing and how it has affected you.​

How to avoid it?

Well, firstly when a person has completed the first two steps, that should be a right que to avoid them entirely, but first leave the message "Don't guilt trip me.". Well then they might say "I'm not... :((( Why aren't you loyal.." well, shit dude, before they get to step 3, make your emotions count, you block em. that shit happens lots to meh,​

Shamers what are they?... (crap where is it..)

Shaming:

Criticizing or belittling someone in a way that makes them feel guilty, inadequate, or ashamed of themselves or their actions. Online shaming, also known as internet shaming, is a form of public shaming in which internet users are harassed, mocked, or bullied by other internet users online. (AKA OOCLY.)

Something that really isnt coolio or pogchamp...​

How to avoid it?

Well, if you get shamed after some kind of roleplay, or something oocly business, avoid contact with them. Best way to solve most things, ignore them from now on.​

ok cool guys, ima go :skull: dont guilt shame blah blah lmao, genshin time..

i like roses lmao​

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
People can't guilt trip me into doing anything because I'm super mean and I hate everybody, grr, rahh ):<<<

(I am the biggest pushover on the server I can't stop making free skins for people who ask nicely in my dms (stop asking me I'm bad at saying no))

Users who are viewing this thread