Maria's Introduction

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega

Maria's Introduction

★ About me ★

I wanted to start this introduction by... introducing…. myself? Well, my name is Maria and I live in Brazil. I would say that I am not a very interesting person. In fact, I think I am quite normal, however, I wanted to follow the advice I give to my friends when I say that we are all special in our own way. We are unique and that is what makes us so special. Continuing, I have already finished high school and am just waiting for a response from the college. I have been playing Minecraft since… a long time. I think I was 12 when I finally bought the original Minecraft (believe me, in Brazil it is extremely expensive) but before that I played a lot of “fake ones” (i don’t know how it is called in english). Also, I like to play Valorant, I'm a disappointment in CS: GO but I still play it and among others singleplayer and multiplayer games.
I am a person who has a very strong sense of leadership, where sometimes I end up being rude or picky (I totally blame my high school) but, looking on the bright side, I always try to give the best of myself. About what I like to do... well, I don't usually watch many series. When I was younger, I used to watch 43 TV series at the same time, but nowadays I rarely watch any. I started watching “This is us” a week ago and I'm totally hooked. I like some animes but I don't watch much, I prefer watching musicals, suspense and animation movies. About sports, I used to play a lot, dance, football, handball, gym… But I developed asthma and I had to stop most of them.

★ How SRP came into my life ★

At the beginning of 2020 I was totally addicted to a medieval roleplay server called Hopeland, it didn't have many players but there I met incredible people that I have in my life until today, but, unfortunately, the server was closed and I was left with this void for some months looking for other roleplay servers when I found the Roleplay Hub. At first, I didn't understand anything at all. But it was a month later that I gave another chance and I started trying to understand how it worked, when I finally met a Brazilian, as you know, Ferri.
I don't know if you know, but when a Brazilian meets another in the middle of many foreigners it seems that they have known each other all their lives, are cousins and etc. And it was no different with him. Ferri showed me the whole server and even gave me my first skin, on the second day he introduced me to another Brazilian, Júlia (Venus, Moonx_) and until today we wonder if that was the best or the worst decision of his life. She is literally my soulmate and on the first day we met, we became best friends. Ferri and Venus became my siblings, the people who made SRP be fun and make sense to me. I am very grateful for the existence of this server because without it, I would never have found my best friends that I want to take for the rest of my life.

★ How SRP contributes to my life ★

In addition to these two nerds, SRP helps me in different parts of my life. It helps me by exercising and improving my English (for those who don't know, the language of Brazil is Portuguese, not Brazillian... that language doesn't even exist), introduced me to amazing people from all over the world, made me learn a lot about various cultures that I didn't had idea. In addition, for those who don't know, I work as Tailor at Asagao Tailors and it helps me to exercise this creative side that I thought I didn't have. So, today I can only thank the roleplay hub for all the addings it has made in my life.

★ Thank you

And to end this brief introduction, I would like to thank those who have read this far and thank the friendships I made on this server. I hope you have a great day / afternoon / night / dawn depending on when you are reading this.

Last edited:

venus b.

Level 12
And to end this brief introduction, I would like to thank those who have read this far and thank the friendships I made on this server. I hope you have a great day / afternoon / night / dawn depending on when you are reading this.
oh my god, you're so interesting. love it! keep up with the good work! (ew sorry)

venus b.

Level 12
i'm so luck to have you.
you're literally one of my fav people in the whole world
love you forever
(LMAO WE ARE SO SENTIMENTAL, THIS IS A SRP SERVER-)

Users who are viewing this thread