mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

MARIE KIYRO / MARILYN KIYRO || CHARACTER BIOGRAPHY

FadedMoonlight

Level 60
✦•······················•✦•······················•✦

[!] OOC AUTHOR'S NOTE [!]
Before we begin, I would like to make note that there are five hidden 'tapes' in this biography. These 'tapes' are short voiced clips using original VAs that will be credited at the bottom of this biography. The 'tapes' give more insight on Marie's past, more specifically her origin and caretaker throughout her childhood.

A Complete Report on Marie Kiyro, AKA Marilyn

Written by JASON ANDERSON, former investigator for the Central Los Angeles Police Department
"If this information is incorrect, please check your eyes. Because it is not incorrect." - Marie Kiyro while impersonating the IRS in a letter to Shinsei and Seinaru Monastery

•─────⋅☾ INTRODUCTION ☽⋅─────•

CURRENT LEGAL NAME: MARIE KIYRO

PREFERRED NAME: MARILYN KIYRO

KNOWN ALIASES AND CONTEXT TO ALIAS

MARILYN -
While it is unknown exactly why Marie chose to go by this name when she began to live in the city of KARAKURA, the working theory is that she had grown accustomed to watching old movies with her caretaker, thus adopting the name 'Marilyn' from late actor Marilyn Monroe. She prefers this name over her legal name 'Marie' for some reason, but has not given any context as to why she dislikes the name 'Marie'. Perhaps the name grants her comfort, an escape from the harsh reality of every day life. This would certainly connect to her other habits.

LYN - She began using this alias while undergoing her own private investigation of a botched hit on her now ex-girlfriend. It's unknown why she simply chose to cut her previous alias in half rather than use a new name, however it is hardly relevant. This alias also has served as a nickname between Marie and her friends.

MARI - Much like the previous alias, this one seems to be used as a nickname for Marie, while it was quite popular with Marie and her friend group during her opening months in Karakura, it hasn't been used in quite some time.

MARILINE VII - Now here is an interesting one. Karakura for the past few years has come under a massive housing crisis. In order to find a home in the concrete jungle hell-scape that is Karakura, one must undergo some very unusual precautions. One of the many tactics people will use to make a profit off of the homeless of Karakura is reselling an apartment that they currently hold lease on. While Marie has spoken against these kinds of actions in Karakura's own newspaper, she is not innocent from committing such an act. After finding herself a new place in her former apartment complex, she had sold the property to two homeless Karakura citizens for the same price she had rented the property for. While doing this, she went under a new name: Mariline Faust VII. While the 'Faust' in the name is clearly inspired by one of her adult friends, the first name's origin remains unknown. She never reused this name.

MR. BIG - Despite Marie's kind and calm personality, she is no stranger to being a prankster. During her opening weeks in Karakura, she had listened in on a few conversations and had snagged a few phone numbers from her eavesdropping. Whenever Marie would call one of these numbers, she would use a deep tone of voice and identify herself as 'Mr. Big'. In old film and television, Mr. Big would be the nickname of a mafia boss or otherwise crime lord. While the prank calls slowed as she aged, she will still use the alias as the end of a joke.

MARY K. - One night, Marie had decided to do a bit of graffiti to show off her art skills to the people of Karakura. While she obviously did not want to get fined by the Karakura Police Department, she still wanted the townsfolk to know that someone out there was rooting for them despite all the suffering they had gone through as a group together. Marie ultimately decided on signing her work of art as 'Mary K.', a name that she would never use again.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

BASIC INFORMATION
SEX: FEMALE
BIRTHDAY: DECEMBER 1ST, 200X
HEIGHT: 5'9" - 175cm
WEIGHT: 135lbs - 61kg
BUILD: AVERAGE
RACE / ETHNICITY: ASIAN-AMERICAN | JAPANESE-CANADIAN
EYE COLOR: LIGHT BROWN / YELLOW

STYLE / FASHION

OVERVIEW: Marie's sense of style changes from time to time. While for the better portion of her time in Karakura, she dressed like that of a teacher or a more 'mature' adult, now she seems to dress more casually. Usually sporting a blue sweatshirt and casual sweatpants. However, she hasn't quite thrown out the old just yet. As of right now, she keeps her old outfit tucked away in her closet, just in case the time ever comes again.

MARILYN'S FINEST: Forgive me as I'm not great at naming things, but this is what I have decided to name Marie's favorite outfit.
marieandhanae.png
What we see here is a blue cropped blazer, along with a black undershirt. She also wears a blue skirt and leggings below. Shortly after she had begun to wear this sort of outfit, she also cut her hair down to her shoulders and dyed a single strip of her hair blue. However, this has now been grown and washed out. It's unclear why Marie chooses this style, but what is certain is that she was quite comfortable running around Karakura, and even sparring in this outfit. Tried it myself, and let me tell you... women's clothing doesn't fit well on me. The outfit seems to have been made by one of Karakura's many tailoring services.. as it doesn't seem like average clothing is easy to come by in the city. While many flock to more known businesses like Euphoria, Marie seems to have gotten this particular outfit from Misfits Tailoring LLC, which is a lesser known, yet very good choice for clothing. Not to say I've ever bought anything from them, I'd prefer to keep my life savings intact.

THE SUIT: The suit is a classic in Marie's wardrobe, and she still wears it often today... mostly to practice her Michael Jackson impersonations, but I digress.
MarieSuit.png
The Suit is one of my personal favorites, it is stylish yet doesn't pop too much to the point where it becomes the center of attention. It has that mature and professional vibe to it that Marie tries so desperately to exert when spending time with her adult friends. The blue undershirt mixed with the black jacket and black dress pants tell you all you need to know about Marie in this context, when she's wearing this she means business, but not to be completely void of her charm.

NEW LEAF: Shortly after a confrontation with Inari Kyohamashima the lead of Shinsei and Seinaru Monastery, Marie would begin to wear a new getup and undego using a new persona to expess herself. This new outfit would be a yellow undershirt along with a dark blue sweatshirt. And some jeans to top it off.
mariesweatshirt.png
Marie's seems to be comfortable with her new look, as she hasn't really made any attempt to change it since she had gotten the outfit. Marie has used this outfit for hard labor, exploring the city, and even simply spending time with her friends. The outfit itself displays her sense of hope and constant change vividly. It's a plus that the sweatshirt negates the harsh cold of the Karakuran winters. She has worn it to a circus, to her home at the monastery, and to events. The photo above shows her wearing it at one of KIYOKO AKAI(Mayor of Karakura)'s speeches addressing an article written in a way that she disliked. Written by the same reporter who interviewed Marie.

══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

MARIE'S BELIEFS

RELIGION: SHINTOISM
Who would've thought that an atheist turned agnostic would eventually convert once again? Well, Marie practically lives at the Shinsei and Seinaru Monastery as many of her close friends (that being, priests and mikos) also live there. It was a cold winter night when Marie was had been visiting the monastery. When in the corner of her eye, she saw it... I've lived many years and never once have I seen something that made my goosebumps form goosebumps. The ghostly figure of a young girl who told her tale of dying in the very spot she stood. Marie, being a naïve girl and lacking faith, displayed her disbelief subtly. However, the spirit had taken notice of it. Chills went through Marie's body as she felt the spirit touch her soul. Her hands came to her chest as the blood within her felt as if it had turned to ice. Never again would Marie Kiyro ever choose to disrespect those who were no longer among the living. Never again would she believe in nothing. That day, Marie had converted into Shintoist. She had more run-ins with the spirits that night, and it is one that she won't soon forget.

Now, Marie has begun to fully believe in Shintoism. With the help of her close friend TORU KARWAI, Marie has been learning the ways of Shintoism ever since that day. She makes daily prayers to the Kami of Karakura, CHIHARU-YAMATSUMI, and even treats the damn thing like it's her pal. Marie's buddy, a God that likely doesn't even know about her. How ironic, Marie has chosen to dedicate her life to a religion about living your life to the fullest. I'll never understand Marie's promise to the Kami.. that she'll.. 'fix' it. That she'll heal it's wounds and thus make Karakura a better place. Marie seems to believe that she alone can satisfy the overwhelming needs of a God. Maybe it's 'main-character' syndrome.. maybe she is just hopeful that she can change this city for the better.
"I... wonder if it's lonely being the only 'Kami' up here. Even with the priests and the maidens. I guess I'll never really know but... if you ever need someone to talk to or... you know what I mean..." - Marie praying to Chiharu-Yamatsumi

POLITICAL BELIEFS

Oh boy... there is nothing I would like to do more than type out the political beliefs of a naïve girl who is barely an adult by any standards. Let's give it a shot, shall we?
Marie Kiyro falls upon the left side of the political compass. She is one who calls for justice is the streets of Karakura only for justice to never show. (Thank your friends at the KPD for that one). This was mostly due to a single event that happened back in 202X when Marie found a dead body with it's head severed in the city's sewers... what she was doing down there I still haven't quite figured out. Marie made a desperate 110 call to the KPD, but they never came to her. After about an hour or so of waiting, Marie walked her rain soaked body to the Karakura Police Station and reported the dead body face to face. No dice it would seem, because the KPD still refused to do a damn thing about it. This would be when Marie would make a huge mistake that changed her worldview forever. Marie walked down into the sewers once more and picked up the body and head herself.. she marched from the city's shopping district to the police station, all while blood spilled over Marie's clothes. She lunged the body onto the floor of the police station as detective VALENTINUS WAYNE had been walking out of the station. Marie spoke but a single sentence, then collapsed onto the floor. Marie spent that night in a cold jail cell.
"Here's your body... you... incompetent... son of a... bitch." Marie as she collapsed onto the floor, losing consciousness

After that night, Marie would never trust the Karakura Police Department again. Instead, Marie would call for reform during an interview with a news reporter. The reporter promptly cut that bit of the interview out as it was not relevant to their conversation. During said interview, Marie was very transparent with her beliefs. She called for more housing to be built, for those who sat at the top of the pyramid to either do their part, or share a grave with MIKE AKIHITO. Marie has also been very critical of her school system, as nearly every assignment she has been given by her English literacy teacher ALLEN BLACK had contained some criticism about the Akihito family and AOI AKIHITO's bruised ego being the school's detriment. She seems to be behind the belief that a bloodline shouldn't be part of the job application. Though, when she had a private chat with Kiyoko Akai via Onrain, the mayor had revealed that it was a privately funded school. As such, the mayor can't really do anything to make improvements.
"Well, I've tried with the school, but they're not actually owned by me. It's more of a private school." - Kiyoko Akai to Marie Kiyro via an Onrain direct message.

SEXUAL ORIENTATION: BISEXUAL

To all of you ladies and gents out there that want to shoot your shot with Marie... she does identify as bisexual, meaning she has interest in both women and men respectively. Her journey to discovering herself was an odd one to say the least. It all happened when she was sparring with her closest friend VIOLET I****WA. During the final moments of their duel, Violet had pinned Marie to the floor. If my eyes were correct, Marie had been blushing during that moment. Only took her a few weeks later until she was sitting over an edge with her dear Violet, holding hands and pressing lips together. Good for her, I guess. Marie seems to lean towards women more than men. Perhaps this is because men have played a very... odd role in her life.
marieandviolet.png
"Return my heart, Violet I****wa." - Marie's wish on an Ema board at the Shinsei and Seinaru Monastery.

The Story of Marie Della Kiyro
Who would've thought that the daughter of an author would be good at writing? Marie Kiyro was an illegitimate bastard child brought into the world by JAMISON EARL ANDERSON and MELINDA DELLA KIYRO. Jamison had made quite a fortune writing horror and romance novels respectively. So much so that he would end up buying a mansion in Canada of all places. Melinda had been his humble servant, and the two formed a bond from there. In the span of three years, they had two children that had to be kept secret from the rest of the world as to not tarnish Jamison's reputation. Their love began to turn to bitter hatred for one another as Melinda had been a single mother living off of wages that she found simply could not support her newfound family. Jamison on the other hand did not offer her anything extra as he did not want to accumulate any extra suspicion.

Eventually, Melinda Della Kiyro took off with her two children, MARIE DELLA KIYRO and RAMI KIYRO. They moved into a small apartment complex in Los Angeles, California and spent the new few months living from paycheck to paycheck. Marie and Melinda both shared interest in music, while a three year old Marie would bang on a toy xylophone, Melinda would play sweet melodies on her violin. To this day, Marie still keeps a violin in her apartment to remember her mother's songs.

Melinda would reach a breaking point, as she could no longer afford food, bills, clothing and medicine. She decided to pick up a pen and write her long lost lover one final time.

Dear Jamison Earl Anderson, my 'love',

It's been three and a half months now, and for the life of me I can not support the two things you helped bring into this world. Reputation or not, these children are YOUR children as much as they are MINE. Despite you wishing that we would vanish from this world, I assure you that we are still VERY real. If you remember her name, Marie is starving, eating only what her school provides her, which STILL comes out of my pocket at the end. Rami is pale, draining snot mixed with blood from his nostrils. If for whatever reason you don't know what this means, since you seem to life a perfect life on your house upon a hill, it means he is SICK. I can not afford medicine, I can BARELY afford food. And yet you earn a dollar every time someone speaks your name. If you truly care about your family, OUR family, please at least support us somehow.

It would be quite a shame if people were to know just how you treated your children, how you kicked them to the street to protect your own ego. You may write a thousand words an hour, but you can never write a worse ending than the one you have written for your children, and for yourself.

- Melinda Kiyro

How does one respond to a letter like that? Well, to answer your question... you don't. Jamison Earl Anderson never wrote a response letter to Melinda.

About a month later, an unidentified gunman broke into Melinda's apartment complex and shot her twice. One bullet piercing her skull, and the other puncturing her heart. She was proclaimed dead at 1:45 AM and to this day the killer was never found. Marie had also vanished that night, and would spend the remainder of her childhood with an unknown kidnapper. Marie went into his custody knowing English and French, and came out knowing English, French and Japanese. Her only remaining family, Rami Kiyro, had been residing in Karakura since Melinda had decided that her parents would likely know what to do with the baby of the family.

At sixteen years old, Rami Kiyro would pass away in the Bobcat's football house, he had suffered major injuries from an unidentified party. According to an anonymous source I had spoken to, Rami Kiyro's final words were: "I'm hungry, [REDACTED]. I wish it were time for lunch."

Months after the death of her brother, Marie Kiyro would arrive in Karakura city, and the rest is history.

[!] OOC AUTHOR'S NOTE [!]

From hereon, the rest of this biography is no longer written by a character.
This is also post-me-returning-to-SRP, so if your character is not listed here and was friends with Marie, just ask to be added :)

RELATIONSHIPS
"To whom does the bell toll?"
[UNKNOWN] - Marie has not interacted enough with this person to form a bond
[UPRIGHT] - Bond has been formed and is stable
[REVERSED] - The bond has suffered significant damage, can be cracked, then shattered before being ultimately destroyed.
[X & CRACKED] - The bond has taken some damage, but is not hopeless just yet.

[X & SHATTERED] - The bond has suffered severe damage, any further damage will destroy the relationship
[DESTROYED] - The bond is beyond repair, likely will never become UPRIGHT again.
[SOLIDIFIED] - The bond can never be destroyed.

imageedit_2_3174464272.png

FAMILY

[MOTHER]
Melinda Della Kiyro
[DECEASED]
[SOLIDIFIED]

"I remember you... I'll never forget your struggle for me, mother. If there is a Heaven, I hope we can meet again."

Melinda Della Kiyro was Marie's biological mother, and caretaker for three years. She was killed by an unknown gunman. Marie holds a portrait of her mother at her apartment, after gifting Lekum Kokoru her violin, Marilyn felt a burden leaving her body, as if the soul of a protector had left, being transferred to a new host.

[BROTHER]
Rami Kiyro
[DECEASED]

"I remember playing with you, it's funny to think that such little things made me so happy."

Originally, Marie was intended to live with Rami Kiyro and her grandparents in Karakura... if only Marie knew that wasn't going to be the case in the slightest.

[HALF-BROTHER]
Jason Anderson
[ALIVE]

[SHATTERED]

"I hope you fucking die."

Marilyn met Jason via a letter left on her car... she spoke to the man in person once, yet he seems to have already developed a deep care for her. After a long chat on the balcony of her apartment complex, Marilyn would begin to form a bond with her supposed half brother. They often talked of their respective pasts, which Jason finds both anger and comfort in. That anger brought Jason to finish his work in tracking down the killer of Melinda Della Kiyro. He took Marilyn with him to America to finish business that started when Marilyn was only three. Justice was served, Marilyn was distraught, and Jason was left alone once again.

[CARETAKER]
NAME UNKNOWN
[DECEASED]
[DESTROYED]

"Why...?"

The man that raised Marie was also the man who abandoned Marie, he taught her everything she knows. In just an instant he was gone, leaving behind only a boat-ride ticket to Karakura and a letter from Marie's grandparents. She did not have any way to contact him, and she missed him dearly. Jason Anderson eventually took Marilyn back to California, where he had tracked down the Caretaker after all that time. He was shot twice in the head, just like the fate that was bestowed to Melinda Della Kiyro.

Lovers and Exes

[SOUL PROTECTOR - EX-LOVE INTEREST]
Lekum Kokoru
[ALIVE]
[SOLIDIFIED]

"I understand."

While Lekum wasn't the first friend Marie made in Karakura, he was pretty damn important. Lekum was teaching Marie the ways of the basketball when they first met, when a stranger started attacking them. Lekum taught Marie the ways of street violence in Karakura, and advised that she stays the Hell away from it. Marie is either constantly flirting with or bullying Lekum, both because she thinks it's funny. The flirting lead to a crush, which lead to Marie falling in love with Lekum... their future is uncertain. He placed his lips upon her forehead after a talk in Marie's apartment, confessing that he shared her feelings. Their relationship came to an end as they realized that Lekum was not mentally prepared for love, even though they shared feelings with one another. Lekum left Karakura, taking Marie's violin with him. Finally, she had let go of the past.

The Adult Friends

[ENGLISH TEACHER WITH THE BREAD]
Allen Black
[ALIVE]
[UPRIGHT]

"Thanks for sticking with me... despite... that."

Allen Black played a pivotal role in Marie's education. As he is the reason she had discovered her love for writing. Though they have been through thick and thin... and one time fist to face, Marie is still grateful for all the time she's had with Mr. Black. She attends his classes every single day... not like she has a choice, though, since Karakura High's teachers DON'T HOLD CLASSES.

[THE MANAGER]

Maya McMahon
[ALIVE]
[UPRIGHT]

"I appreciate it, doc."

Maya McMahon was an unlikely friend of Marie. Originally, Marie had sent Maya an Onrain DM, giving her a random fact about the Shin Megami Tensei series. However, they decided to meet up after this encounter, and since have become friends. They seem to spend long periods of time together when they meet.

[CLASSY OLD MAN WITH A SIDE OF DEPRESSION]
Johann Faust V
[ALIVE]
[UPRIGHT]

"I know you hate when I apologize... so here's a hug instead."

For a spell, Marie was dead-set on gaining the respect of 'sir', Mr. Faust. She saw him as a father figure, someone who reminded her of the person who took care of her when she was growing up. Sadly, they did not quite see eye-to-eye on this manner, as they had gotten into a fight due to the heat in the kitchen getting too hot. Marie apologies for this event often, but he dismisses it very quickly.

[PERSONA FAN WITH A HEART OF GOLD]
Toru Karwai
[ALIVE]
[UPRIGHT]

"I appreciate you too. I'd even go as far as saying.. I love you, Mr. Toru."

Truth be told, Marie had a crush on Toru for a spell. Though she had given up on that idea when she realized that they'd never work out. Toru had comforted Marie in a way that nobody else had before. She felt welcome at the shrine once again despite the dispute with her mother. Toru also seems to be the only one in Karakura to be a fan of the Shin Megami Tensei series, something Marie has quite an interest in as well.

[MOTHER OF ONE, ARMY OF TWO]
Sora Mirosaki-Lim
[ALIVE]
[UPRIGHT]

"You'll be a great mother, Ms. Sora."

Marie witnessed the birth of Sora's child, Tear. It brought about an emotion she had never felt before. Due to this, she swore her companionship to the child and to Sora, and swore that she'd do what she could to help raise the baby, even if there wasn't much she could do.

[MENTALLY ILL PAL]
Fiorenza Ōshiro
[ALIVE]
[UPRIGHT]

"I shouldn't be having an identity crisis at eighteen..."

Fiorenza has been Marie's friend since she first started visiting the shrine. The two both speak French so they use each other as good practice. Marie vented her frustrations about her identity crisis to Fiorenza, to which Fiorenza revealed that she too did not know who she truly was. The two bonded over this conversation, and Marie.. despite missing Fio in her absence, feels a little more comfortable talking to her.

[MR. SQUIDWARD]

Tommaso Vinogradov
[ALIVE]
[UPRIGHT]

"Good morning, sir!"

Marie was the highlight of Tommaso's day... totally! While Tommaso was usually annoyed by Marie's speech patterns and mannerisms, they eventually formed somewhat of a bond. The two went to Marie's apartment and discussed serious topics such as the fight between Marie and Johann Faust Vth, in which Tommaso displayed his distaste for Faust due to him fighting what Tommaso saw as a child. Marie also kissed Tommaso's daughter... right in front of him!

Friends

[THE VIOLINIST OF NIGHTMARES]
Sumi Ishida
[ALIVE]
[UPRIGHT]

"We've known each other for a short time... but I appreciate you."

Originally, Sumi and Marie's relationship was nothing more than a joke. They would spot one another, play random strings on their violins improperly, and leave. But recently, they've began to talk. And Marie finds great comfort in Sumi's friendship. Is she developing a crush? Maybe, but let's worry about that later.

[THE FEMBOY IN (POOR) DISGUISE]
Subaru Narusaka
[ALIVE]
[UPRIGHT]

"Now is the beginning of the end."

How could anyone forget Karakura's favorite femboy living in a glass closet? Subaru is the chaotic-evil of Marie's friend group, he causes chaos because it's funny. Also Marie gaslit him into thinking that she didn't know what a bathroom was. Marilyn and Subaru share an interest in the Persona series, and have ran around the Monastery having 'battles'.

[THE TIMID PIRATE]
Komoshi Hanata
[ALIVE]
[UPRIGHT]

"I'm real... I'm not going to hurt you..."

Komoshi and Marie met at the shrine. Despite being Aya's boyfriend, she likes to give him plenty of compliments to boost is confidence. Though she is worried if she's going too far or not. When Komoshi went missing for awhile.. Marilyn went to visit him, and doing so resulted in her being nicked with his switchblade. She talked him town and gave him a refreshing place to rest.

[THE MUTE]
Amaryllis Yansi
[ALIVE]
[UPRIGHT]

"I'm in constant agony."

Marie met Mary shortly after moving back into Karakura, they have wandered the halls of the school together ever since. Mary and Mari, a match made.. somewhere.

[SILLY BILLY WITH LONG NAME]

Dionysus Edgar Jaccard Mawji-Gim II Jr II AKA. Den Celestiasume
[ALIVE]
[UPRIGHT]

"It sounds like it... I've had it happen to me before. It's such a... gross feeling."

What can be said about Den that Marilyn couldn't put to paper? He is one of the last 'sane' people in this city. He began as her boss, but as the year went by, she would end up becoming HIS boss. Oh how the tables have turned! Marilyn deeply respects Den for his ability to reason and ability to take accountability for his actions. Truly, he is one of the few 'GOOD' friends she has left.

Literally A God

[THE KAMI]
Chiharu-Yamatsumi
[IMMORTAL]
[UPRIGHT]

"I swear to my bones, my flesh and my soul... I will try to heal you."

After hearing the tragic tale of Chiharu-Yamatsumi, Marie swore to the Kami itself that she would try her very hardest to heal it. Even if she didn't get too far by trying her hardest. The Kami offered Marie comfort, and she felt the need to return the favor. It's become a joke between the Mikos at the monastery that Marie is dating the Kami. Though this joke stemmed from Marie's own loneliness.

[!] ART GALLERY [!]

[CLICK HERE FOR ART GALLERY]

[!] THANKS FOR READING! [!]

VA CREDIT:
NOAH GRAYSON -
ruzzfe
ASSASSIN - natecroft

ARTIST CREDIT:
omoboy
leil_uh

AllenBUwU/Cherullen

Last edited:

D3_sp41r

Level 21
D3_sp41r
D3_sp41r
Notable
Dude, your bio for this char is an absolute masterpiece! Props to you and everyone involved, it was a major slay!

.Arkkwolf

Level 41
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
This is beautiful well done! Its so detailed we need more bios like this :) I love u my child.

AllenBUwU

Level 83
AllenBUwU
AllenBUwU
Notable
[ENGLISH TEACHER WITH THE BREAD]
Allen Black
[ALIVE]
[UPRIGHT]

"Thanks for sticking with me... despite... that."

Allen Black played a pivotal role in Marie's education. As he is the reason she had discovered her love for writing. Though they have been through thick and thin... and one time fist to face, Marie is still grateful for all the time she's had with Mr. Black. She attends his classes every single day... not like she has a choice, though, since Karakura High's teachers DON'T HOLD CLASSES.
Aye that's me

suu

Level 38
TanoshiiDays
TanoshiiDays
Rich+

[THE MANAGER]

Maya McMahon
[ALIVE]
[UPRIGHT]

"I appreciate it, doc."

Maya McMahon was an unlikely friend of Marie. Originally, Marie had sent Maya an Onrain DM, giving her a random fact about the Shin Megami Tensei series. However, they decided to meet up after this encounter, and since have become friends. They seem to spend long periods of time together when they meet.

Maya is the best frfr

FadedMoonlight

Level 60
Changelog:

Added Google Site for Art Gallery (Damn you, 10 image limit.)
Added new art done by the lovely Allen Black
Fixed some formatting issues
Banned the ninja that keeps drinking my Kool-Aid
Updated Relationships

Users who are viewing this thread