players online

Masks Removing IGNS (RP NAMES)

5SHU

Level 100
5SHU
5SHU
Omega
What's your Minecraft Username?: YINYANGYONG
What's the title of your suggestion?: Masks Removing IGNS (RP NAMES)

What's your suggestion?:
When you put on a full mask, like bali/gasmask/plastic masks, your RPNAME just poofs.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
No more metagamin, also its only funny when i do it

Nylu

Level 99
Community Team
Lore Team
nylu
nylu
Notable+

Even with this, unless you also plan to have the IC names in chat change/be removed, I don't think this is really feasible..

gmxr

Level 3
gmxr
gmxr
Notable
This really wouldn't affect much, as you would also need to remove their description, and their rpname in chat, so it'd just be a waste of time.

SIMPL3Z

Level 97
Community Team
Lore Team
-1 - I don't think this is the all-mighty savior to metagaming sadly, it is more just creating unnecessary problems and it isn't really even that useful...

lobsterrdog

Level 32
lobsterrdog
lobsterrdog
Omega+

This would cause more issues than solve and, like, as an EMS where we need RPnames/IGNs for OOC logging purposes, this would make so many things a headache to deal with.

Last edited:

Barbie_

Level 26
BarbieG1rl_
BarbieG1rl_
Omega
I agree with everything said above. And I think it would be a very hard thing to implement coding wise

Ruin

Level 104
Ruin06
Ruin06
Notable+
-1 Looking at this from the gangrper side, this would make it difficult for people to describe others.
Not only that, it would be difficult to prove proof of permissions & actually help in baiting/forging permissions.

Good idea in theory, not-so-good in practice.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We're going to add an indicator in chat that a player is masked for larger situations where it may be hard to understand what's going on.​

Users who are viewing this thread