mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

matayoka | HS Council application

Roza C

Level 7

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?:
matayoka (this is an alt, my main is RozaC)

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:
I have one warning, this warning was for talking an foreign language in /looc. I knew after what I was doing wrong and since then I never got warned again!

What is your timezone in GMT?:
My timezone is CET, this is the timezone from The Netherlands, Amsterdam.

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
Yes, I do have Discord! It’s @Roza#5768

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/sayoko-dot-hanasaki-dutch-application.23881/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/student-council-application.24427/ - Denied
Musical Theatre Club application (in general the club application!) - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/rozacs-college-application.29721/ - Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/private-tutor-application.30732/ - Accepted

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I believe I am very active, because I’d like to be “up-to-date” on everything. It depends on the month or week, because sometimes my OOC work is being busy, or sometimes not. If it’s a calm week I am online around more than 5 hours a day. If it’s a busy day, I am online for around 3 or 4 hours. On the forums I am mostly active, again to be “up-to-date”, I like to scroll around and read most things, to see what people are up to! If I am not online on Minecraft I am mostly able to be on Discord. I have different account where I am online on, tamayoki (private-tutor account) and RozaC.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
The student council is a council that stands up and presents the students. The student council can participate in different events with the higher-ups from the school, they have more to say than a regular student. They are here to improve the school with quality, ambiance and way more. The student council is the name of the students, they can achieve the things they want and they will stand up for their rights. The student council would like to improve the things in the school, they organise meetings for the council to talk about what they would like to improve. They talk with teachers and maybe put feedback on them. If students have questions or feedback they can relay to the student council, the student council will hear the students thoughts and they would like to help them as best as possible.

Who or what brought you to applying for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
In the past, May 7 2020, I applied for the Student Council. At that time I was really interested in joining the council, I said that I had seen different students walking around with a tag, but that was not my biggest interest in it. I was in different student councils in my schools (I switched schools and I was on both schools in the councils), I have always been interested in the council since it would look great on my resume. Before I joined the student council I needed a way to express myself towards teachers, I thought about what was the best way to do that and we came to a conclusion of the student council. We are currently attending many meetings and we are the face of the school, this is important because many students have their own troubles with maybe some teachers or they have feedback and then they can go to the council and make it an agenda point.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
The school council of Karakura are both College and High School students, these students are the most important students of the school. The students represent the school. Not only do they represent that but they are going in meetings with the staff; teachers, principals. And way more. A thing that the school council of Karakura also does is organize events such as the ‘Fright Night Dance’ and other events. They also take care of clubs and help club presidents; for example with their events. This is of course from what I am seeing from my point of view, to really know what they all do is only possible when you are on the school council.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I would describe my work ethic as passionate, since I am really passionate in helping others. A great feeling for students and players is a great thing. I like to work carefully and in documents. Since it is able to work very neatly you can stack everything in documents. I like to write down everything that is popping up in my head as much as possible and whenever I have an idea for something I would like to work it out. I am the president of a club and that means that I need to plan events. I have organized for the club in the past months several events, not alone, but sometimes with help of great helpers. As I stated I would like to write everything down in docs and whenever I forget something I can always read it back in the documents, that is why it is really easy for me to organize and plan. I also am really motivated to help people and get to know new people. If I find more work for myself I enjoy doing that! So I would describe my work ethic as passionate and motivated!

What interests you the most about the student council?:
I have of course out of character experience with being in a council, but I would like to get new Roleplay experience. Since I already was really interested in joining the council I decided to re-apply now! I have still the same motivation and that would be that I would like to just get the experience in general, I would like to know how it would be to be in the council and what I can learn from it. I would also like to help getting the experience of other students/players.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
I played SRP for almost 2 years, with a one year break. I started to play again this year when Corona started and I got a laptop to actually play on. I started to experience many roleplay situations, like SportRP, FamilyRP and way much more! I learned a lot and I would like to expand the experience more. I played when I was younger roleplays on creative servers! I also did get accepted in the School Employee faction as a Private-Tutor and this month it is my fourth month, so I believe I could say that I am experienced in Roleplaying!

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
At first I would just listen to them about what they want to say, it is their idea and they have thought about it. I would like to show my respect towards them and would just as I stated listen to what they have to say. If it is the worst idea I have ever heard I would still think the best out of it, maybe remake the idea? I would help them as much as possible and maybe it would fit then in a perfect idea for the school or something else. I would never deny the idea of someone else, because I would like that others listen to my ideas too! That is called teamwork and that is important!

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
I would respect the decision if they hate it, if they say they hate it I would relook at my idea and maybe think why they hate it. If I did that I would go back to the other council members. I would ask them for their feedback and what they hated about it. Feedback from others is important for progress for your future. You can learn really much about feedback and the next time you may have a great idea that you can submit, it could even be your idea but then changed; the most important thing is that you stay positive and look with an open view to it.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I would like to listen to a few arguments of the other councillors, but a debate with only arguments is really stressful and it is not needed. The situation could turn into something terrible and thát is not needed at all, the debate could become more peaceful whenever everyone is calmed down. Of course every argument is needed to hear but there could be more ways than a debate. Maybe a box? You could write down your arguments and put it in a box. The arguments can be read out loud by a President or a VP. In this way there is more peace. But you could also for another idea organize a debate. 4 talkers will take a seat in front and debate the point from their sides, the other side would also take 4 members. In other words; I will come up with an idea and work it out as best as possible.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
There is no way that a councillor can abuse their position on school grounds, this is not a great way to be a councillor. If I see a councillor doing this I would walk up and question them what they are thinking that they are doing. I would also ask them if they know that their posture is not a good way to handle things. The position is not a thing to be abused, I would after that make a report to a higher-up of the council or someone else about their abuse. The abuse and stirring up can make other students feel not good and I would like to prevent that.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
It is great when something like this happens! This is a great way to express freedom of speech, the freedom is here for a reason and you could work it out. Also I would stay completely respectful, in this way you can make an agreement with the thing you disagree with. If you don’t like it you are free to tell it. Every disagreement is another opportunity to get your idea up. Maybe someone else has the same disagreement and they are scared to say it, you are then the head for the opportunity.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would give my most respectful and honest opinion and tell them that it is the way I think. There is no way that a councillor can be affected by their tensions. If no one ends up with helping them you could get in big problems so the prevention needs to be here. If the councillors don’t see what they are doing wrong and that it is affecting their work you are able to get help, and that is what they need at that moment.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
“My name is officially Yui Hanasaki, but I feel that I am more a October, so I call myself ‘October’, because the name is just really pretty!”

Character Gender:
“I see myself as a female and I am a female, but just to clarify that I am a female I wrote it down. . ! I hope it is clear for you too, I am a female!”

Character Age:
16 years old

Character phone-number:
200-608-853

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Yui Hanasaki is a sweet female, she is young and passionate about her things she wants to achieve. She sees herself as a normal teenager and she enjoys every phase she is going on in life. Her motto would be “You will die anyways, why not enjoy the life you have right now?”. She takes every opportunity she gets and could take. If it was a risky opportunity she would think twice about doing it, but eventually she sees herself also as adventurous, she likes to climb mountains and she would like to see the world one day! A real power female, because she likes to stand up for her own rights and about others rights.

Character appearance/attire:

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
“I believe I am different from other applicants, because I am different. I am October Hanasaki and I am a female. I am one of the most motivated persons you will meet! I like to play sports, I like to dance and sniff flowers. I am different because I like to stand up for my rights and for other people their rights. Since I am ten years old I am getting myself up as much as possible and whenever someone needs help I will help them!”

Why do you want this position?:
“I would like this position, because I can finally be in the council and I would like to get more experience in teamwork! I like teamwork, and I think that the student council is the perfect way to learn to communicate more and work together with other people. It is important that we help other students who need the help. We are here to represent them and if other students take the council more seriously they will lay their problems at us and then we can help them! If you are a powerful team you have more power towards the school higher-ups.”

What interests you the most about student council?:
“My biggest interest is what I stated before is that I like teamwork. I would also say somewhere that I would like new experience, I still believe that the school council is the right new experience and opportunity for me! It is beautiful that you can stand up for other students. I believe that freedom of speech can be practiced really great here, it is a good opportunity! The biggest interest for me is planning events, the other councillors and the future! I like that I can work in the council on my future!”

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
“I would like to do as much as I am possible to make the school a safe and fun environment. I would contribute my time and motivation to achieve that; I would like to help as much as possible. I would go in meetings and anything that would help. I am able to make a document with a list that in my vision could work and way more! I am free to do as much as possible and I am willing to do it!”

~Thank you for reading my application! ~

Users who are viewing this thread