Maya's Police Officer Application

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):
LegendOfPanda (other accounts: ISimpForEzzelin, HATOLAA and HeadNurse.)

Previous bans:
In September 2020 I got 1 warning for disrespect player, in November 2020 I got banned for the same reason. Although this bans, I already learned from it and it will never happen again, I said sorry to the player I was toxic to, and after this ban, I didn’t get any warn or whatever.

Describe your activity on the server:
Due to my important roles, in the summertime I usally was online for around 10 hours everyday, but due to school I'll be less active but still will play around 4-6 hours everyday, on weekends even more. On the forums, I'm doing my maximum and trying to be the most active I can be. I'm checking the forums few times everyday

Which timezone are you in?
GMT+3(Israel Day Time)

Do you have Discord? If so, what is your tag
Yes, I do. My discord is HATOLA#1468

Do you have a microphone [Required]:
Yes, I do and using it everyday.

List your current and past applications:

Couldn't link the college application due to the new progress.
College Application✔️
Language Application, Italian✔️
Language Application, French❌
Language Application, French✔️
Teacher Application✔️
Brain Cancer Application✔️
Language Application, Korean✔️
PTSD Application✔️
Professor Application❌
Language Application, Japanese Sign Language✔️
School Employee✔️
School Employee 2✔️
Language Application, Hebrew✔️
Teacher Application 2✔️
Language Application, Chinese✔️
Shop Application✔️

What is your motivation for applying?:
I've been in SRP for almost 2 years and tried a lot of roles around the server. I found out it always was the same kind of roleplay, as I'm in the school faculty for a long time (from 2020- joined 4 months after I joined SRP). I thought about applying for a police officer for a long time in the past because the Karakura Police Department sounds fun but in the end, it ended with me applying for some other role. During the time, I started to get bored with one of my roles and in the last weeks I decided to apply for a new thing, a new kind of roleplay I hadn't tried before and one of the options was applying for a police officer, however, the apps weren't open in the same time so I stayed with the same roles. Like one week ago, I saw that the applications are open and decided to apply in the end. With this role, I believe that I'll have fun and help the players around the server as it's been my main reason for playing SRP in the last months and it's always fun to make people happy in the roleplay. A police officer is an important role I believe that I got enough experience during the years to make sure I'll be able to handle those roles and will learn even more from that. With my roles, as they're right now a school nurse and a teacher I also helped new people and in general to people, but being a police officer is a different thing I want to try. It sounds like a fun and interesting role that as I said before I'll learn a lot and enjoy from the new roleplay and I hope I'll have the chance to get this experience too.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?
Yes, I do understand the Japanese Laws and Basic conduct

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
The knowledge I have of police work going to 2 parts: the first one is the job they do everyday, and the second is the emergencies they taking care on. In general, I have a bit the knowledge about the laws, but I hope that if I get this role I'll learn a lot with the time and with myselfa lot to make sure I don't fail in this role. A part of the cpolice work is dangerous and you always need to see around and understand a lot of things in a short time. However, the officer always walk in groups in their patrols to make sure nobody gets hurt. The police officers having a lot of training to make sure they will know how to deal with everything, they are the body that makes sure you do not break any of the laws and also do not harm the people around you. But like I said before that, it's not their only job. Sometimes as for example the earthquakes, the police helping get out people from danger or prevent the danger before people get hurt. Another instance of a police work is being informative with the citizens. Cadets would be sitting at the front desk receiving reports or bailing out a certain individual when asked for, they are not allowed to leave the station unless trained and promoted to a Patrol Officer. Karakura Police department also have a detectives apartment. Their job is to investigate the crime scence or any type of criminal activity such as assault, robbery or ven homicide. They can take the suspect and put them under interrogation, and do a more advanced work than a regular officer.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
The police are one of the most important roles to SchoolRP because of obvious reasons. First, Karakurais a town with a lot of criminals and crime within the city. Without the police, all the murderers, thieves, and all the people who break the laws and harm the citizens would be free and would continue to hurt and disturb people. I can't imagine how much chaos would be without the police and this is one of the dominant reasons. With the police, people that break any kind of law can be punished or fined for it, and most of the time it will make them stop and not break the same law or in general again. The police make the citizens feel protected and always be there to help if something happens or going to happen. The police make sure the laws are never broken. In addition, I know that Karakura police department does not only do things such as arrest or taking down people, they also help with other emergencies along with other city events and this is why they are very important to SchoolRP. Even with that the police not always stopping the crime, they at least minimize the crime and it's better than nothing. I need to mention that the police are the only people who can to handle gangs, without them the gangs will terrorize the streets and nowhere from the town will be a safe place.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I do acknowledge that I’m subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time, but I’ll try my maximum to make it not happen as from all my accounts and roles I didn’t get demote even one time.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?
Yes, I do. Although that I have a number of roles, I know that I have enough time to be online from all my accounts and especially from an officer role if I’ll get accept.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished?
Yes, I do acknowledge that if training is held whilst I’m online I have to attend or I’ll be punished.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
As a member of the school faculty, I have to deal with that anyway. Yes, I do acknowledge that I’m subject to IC harassment and I never took things OOcly while dealing with training & situations.

In-Character (IC) Section
CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?

Kanai would stand on 5'6[167cm] with bright eyes in shades of hoiney and dyed pink-white hair. Kanai would look like a very athletic woman and she'd have a little scars on the back of her left leg and on the right side of her neck that's almost invisible. Also, Kanai would have a natural face and no makeup on it because she doesn't believe in the same way as most of the women thinking in. She has a little tattoo in the shape of hearing aid thatpeople will be able to ntoice when she'd move the hair from her ear. When Kanai is smiling, you will be able to see dimpless on each from her cheeks, but usally she is not smiling. Kanai's hair would be short and would go up to her shoulders while 2 black clips holding the hair away from her eyes. In addition, mostly you will see Kanai with simple clothes, she doesn't love to mess up with that and she hates to impress the people around her life. Kanai isn't trying to be unqiue, but ost of the time she fails. People would notice that something is special- either the way she talks, acts or just looking at people. Well, Kanai always had to deal with a lot of things around herl ife and it made her be ready for everything, she always looked around her and stayed alert to most of the things. As a little girl, Kanai found out that she has ADHD, she didn't even think she would gradute high school and college, but she made it. Kanai did everything to make her successful and it was worth the time and the long way she had to step on. Kanai proved toe veryone that even with everything bad that happened in her life, or even when it was for her to learn. . .she made it! Kanai feels very proud of herself and this is how she's unique.

What they're like on and off the job?
In the job, Kanai is always serious and doing her best to not do a mistake, as an officer Kanai belives she needs to be 'perfect' due to the reason can to hurt the citizens and she wants to save them. Kanai knows that if something will happen to her, her little sister will miss her and it will be hard for her and she always thinking about that. In her job, there's no place for mistakes as I said before that, and Kanai taking it very seriously. However, Kanai doing her best to be nice to her co-workers and the people who coming to the KPD to make a report or for asking a question. Kanai will do everything to make sure nobodygets hurt, even itf that means she will get hurt. She prefers to sacrifice herself because of that she know how to defence herself in a case of emergency. In the past, Kanai did everything for her family and especially for herlittle sister and now she's in Tokyo, so Kanai wants to help more people and as a police officer she doing it. Kanai would be slightly aggressive but as a police officer, she believes it's a part of the requests in this important job. When she's off the job, she would look like a "different" person, she will be sweeter with other people and acting like a normal woman, less aggersive. Although, even when she's off the job Kanai would look at the environment with suspicion. . .She's still scared from that someone will try to hurt her or the people who are close to her. Off the job, most of the time you will find Kanai with her boyfriend, so it is kind of obvious that she will feel protected around him.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?
Due to the reason her co-workers are the people who Kanai will work with for a long time, Kanai would try to be nice to everyone, She will be excited to see all of the co-workers and attempt to be their friends, although she will be gentle because of that she's a police officer. Kanai is a bit weird, but it's because of what her little sister told her, it's always in her memory how her little sister told her to get a lot of friends and Kanaidoing her best to do that. Kanai can be a bit awkward, but she trying to hide it and is only sometimes successful. She's not so sociable because of unknown reasons but well. . .she does her maximum to succeed in this job and communication is important in a job like that. In this specific job and in general, also teamwork is an important thing and Kani understands that and this is why she's an attempt to be sociable. This is the second reason why she trying to get close to everyone. Kanai doesn't judge anyone and this is one of the things she learned from her mother, and nothing will stop her from getting close to people. This is one of the good things about her. Although she will get close, Kanai will stay professional as it's still a job and she doesn't want to fail in it. Kanai doesn't look at the future so much, she looks at herself with a kid in the future but not soon. She just hopes she will be alive and her sister as well. Right now it's working with her boyfriend but maybe in the future it will change and it will be a husband? who knows, Kanai doesn't think about that. She's happy with her relationship right now and him as well.

BACKSTORY [657/100]
Kanai's life wasn't good so much in her childhood, but she learned to be happy with whatever she had. Kanai Tamotsu was born in Tokyo on the 17th of November 1991 to a small family, with 2 mothers and a little sister with the name Yuki. Her life was slightly normal, or this is what she thought. . .her sister had little problems, her sister was born with hearing difficulty and autism as well(Although they found only when she was a little girl, it doesn't matter for Kanai). As a family with an autistic girl, it wasn't so easy for Kanai. She did everything for her sister and made sure her sister always will be happy and also tried to deal with her own things. During the time, Kanai's parents found out that she has ADHD after she started to fail in school during Grade 4th. it was hard for her in school and she almost got dropped from it after finishing elementary school, but when she turned 14 years old she started to take meds to make her be in focus and it helped her. She started to succeed in school and also joined a swim team in Tokyo. . .and it was like a wish that came true! When she turned to be 18 years old, one of her mothers fell ill with cancer and she passed away after six months. This was the moment Kanai decided to learn something that will help people and change the world, she didn't want to be a doctor or nurse because she didn't want to see people dying in front of her eyes and kind of take care of it. As a little girl, Kanai always liked to see how the police officers and her mother saved people. . .she wanted to follow her family in this. She wanted to make her mother proud, she wanted to do something with her life. While she continued to learn, she also started to look at what her mother did around the years. At the same time, she also started to date some guy and they got married when Kanai was 24 years old, a bit young age to get married in her opinion. it got worse when the years moved and it ended with that he tried to hurt her. When Kanai was 28 years old, on 30th July 2020 she moved to Karakura, alone. Nobody knew the reason os why did she move so it stayed unknown even for her family. Kanai didn't want to talk about that, but before she left her sister told her something. It was really important for Kanai. Her sister told her to make a lot of friends and always be happy or at least try for it. she took it as a promise and when she moved to Karakura she found her love, and they still dating for 1 full year and Kanai is happy. She decided to apply for Karakura police department after 1 year of moving to Karakura to make sure she keeps her promise to her sister and continue her family. Kanai never told her mother what happened with her ex-husband, she didn't want her to worry about that. That is what made her strong, after it happened it, even more, made her stick to her purpose. But for that, she needed a new starting and this is why she moved to Karakura. It took her a long time before she got close to her boyfriend, but in the end, it was worth it. As I said before Kanai applied for a police officer 1 year after she moved to Karakura, but for her lucky, she always keeps a little photo of her mother in her purse and wearing a little chain around her neck with a photo of her. That's how Kanai doesn't forget about that and every year she going to Tokyo to visit her family and visit her mother's grave.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name: Kanai Tamotsu

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss

Given Name(s): ‘Kana’, ‘Kan’

Preferred Name: Kanai

IC Phone number: 351-479-574

Religious Denomination: Atheist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: