mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Meet Rosso!

This page will be divided in several parts, starting with things you can notice at a first glance all the way down to trivias and characterization. The more you read, the less you are supposed to know ICly

PART 1 - First glance
Name: Rosso

Phyiscal Appearence: He is pretty tall for his age, as he has always been one of the tallest in his class. He has brown hair and black eyes; the latter sometimes changes based on his outfit (Contact lens? Some sort of quirk? Is it just to fit better with the skin? Who knows...) He usually wear a red jacket and a black cap, but he likes to change sometimes: what you will probably always see is the logo of a Phoenix on his back, his favourite animal.
I won't go further with the description of a minecraft skin, since my idea of how the character would be irl isn't clear either, so you can have your own image of him based on his skin

Quick Personality: He looks confident in himself, and will try his best to make everyone feel well with him. Altough it's not so good at this, he will try to keep moving the conversation if it's going to die. He is a pacifist, and he will probably never fight back until it's pushed to the very edge, believing that words can solve anything. He cares a lot about his friends, and he strives to put always the others before himself, He is often sarcastic and laughes a lot, but that doesn't mean he can't be serious.

That's it for what you should be able to notice after about 10min with Rosso. This second part will be deeper, adding things that only me and few people might know, so please take all of what you are about to read ooc, at least until you can confirm it yourself after spending some time with him.

PART 2 - Hidden details

Surname: Rosso doesn't have one yet and probably never will.

Family: Rosso loves his family, but he rarely have contacts with them as he has always been a lot indipendent. He nevers speaks about them (mostly because his backstory is WIP), but rumors says he might have a brother...

Date of Birth: Autumn, probably.

Nationality: He has italian origins

Personality Part 2: He strives to be the best person he can. He already thinks well of himself, but struggles a lot to get past his mistakes, even the smaller ones. He used to be a lot more shy and know how it is to be alone, so he is friendly towards people who looks lonely; with them, he does his best to lead the conversation, but he doesn't like to talk about himself so he prefers to let people speak to put them at ease.
He is often bored when his friends are not around. He has a good sense of observation with people, and usually notice if something is not okay on the other side. He looks around a lot and he is the first to show up whenever he thinks someone is in danger. He whishes to be more brave and he really hate when his fear stops him from acting, and ; that often happens when a lot of people are involved, be it with a group of friendly strangers or in a dangerous situation.
He overthinks too much before speaking and acting, and doesn't like to take risky decisions: this often leads him to not intervene, reamaning a mere spectator of events, or it causes the conversation to move on before he decides what to say.
He is not stupid or uncareful, but his inexperience sometimes leads him to situations out of his control.
His self-esteem is high, but as everyone he can have his insecurities.
Rosso never loses his cool. You might point a weapon to him and he won't freak out; he would probably keep a daring grin in that situation, but won't risk too much if he knows he actually is in danger he will try to talk himself out of the situation.
While it's true that he can be serious and have deep toughts, he still act childish most of the time, without giving too much weight on most of his words when he thinks he doesn't need to. His hormones might be a little late, since he is usually pretty oblivious to girls and completely unexperienced in love.

TL;DR: Rosso is apparently childish and friendly but inside he is always overthinking every word he says. He hates violence and wants to be good

Hobbies: "Overhearing by chance", wich is what he call stalking. Some people might find him a creep, but he really means no harm and when he listen to other people conversation is to learn something new, or if he noticed that something suspicious is acting (NoteFromAuthor: Also, I'm not an experienced roleplayer so I like to listen to how others behave to get better or to get some insight, sorry if it might be rude).
Plus, he likes to climb, usually he climbs trees, and when it has to sit somewhere he looks for higher places like a rooftop or just a rock

Abilities: He is agile and quick, but not strong. He learned some self defense in middle school to use others strenght against them, but as I said, he won't do it if he thinks he can use words. He can be sneaky and a little skuldudgerus sometimes. He is a pretty good actor.

Other: he can cook pasta really well.

That's it for part two. There is probably more, but either it slipped out of my mind or it is WIP, but anyway this page will be updated whenever in need. Next part is completely out of character, and it's about trivias or other things I have in mind for Rosso.

PART 3 - Trivia
-"Rosso" means "Red" in italian. I literally copied from the famous trainer "Red" from Pokémon, but I think it's okay since he is not famous among non pokemon fans and I changed launguage too. Having a name after a color will likely going to become a trend among my characters

-Rosso is my "active" character, wich means he is the one I pick when I am sure I am going to play without interruptions and I will have no problem in getting involved in big roleplay situations.

-Rosso is my first character, the one I had when I first joined here and that's why he is the most similiar to me. This was lately mixed with other traits that I don't have to make him different from me and give him a better characterization

Final words
I didn't want to follow the guideline for this post but instead I decided to put informations in an order that kinda makes sense to me. I'm not sure if it is better or not than a "normal" guideline.
I'm not that good with graphic either, but I wanted to give to each group of informations a different color. Maybe it looks terrible, maybe it doesn't, but I think it's better than plain black and white. I might change it later
This whole post is WIP, although I already know I will never change it because I'm lazy. Also, I'm sure I made a lot of grammar mistakes, so if you want to make me notice them I will correct them

Here you can find the link for the biography of Rosa, my other character: https://schoolrp.net/threads/rosa-sketches-in.34373/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread