mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Rosa Sketches in!

This page will be divided in several parts, starting with things you can notice at a first glance all the way down to trivias and characterization. The more you read, the less you are supposed to know ICly

Part 1 - First Glance
2020-12-27_12.10.25.png
Name: Sakiko "Rosa" Momoiro

Physical Appearence: Rosa is slim and smol. Her hair is somewhere in between blonde and brown and her eyes are purple. She always wear an oversized white hoodie with a stamp of a dog, wich covers until half of her hands, and she always puts the hood on. The ears on the hood are not 3D (She would be emberassed if they were) and it's just a cute detail (If I was told they are real I would believe it for how good they are tho, Gz to the skin creator).
Rosa looks a little younger than she actually is. She sometimes use a perfume that would smell of roses, but it's so light that you wouldn't almost notice.
She always carries around a pencil and a sketchbook, since she spends most of her time drawing on it and she treasure it as much as her life.
She has a cute face (Even tho tastes are tastes) amd she has an engagement ring on her hand.
(I like to think that purple is the natural color of her eyes so I won't say she wears contact lens since it's fits in the colorful world of minecraft skins, but you can think of them as such if you want, her eyes are not an important trait of her character anyway).

Quick Personality: She is shy. A lot. She stutters with people that she doesn't know well and overall she speaks slowly, making frequent pauses. She always looks down (you need a good eye to notice this tho) but she is nice to everyone.

That was a first glance at Rosa. Basically she says is small and shy, and everything about her is made to confirm that.
This second part will be deeper, adding things that only me and few people might know, so please take all of what you are about to read ooc, at least until you can confirm it yourself after spending some time with her.

Part 2 - Hidden Details

Family: It's rumored that she has an older brother
She comes from a small village in the Tokyo countryside, overshadowed by the big city. That's why she is confortable with animals while not being very used to people. Her parents are good people and, while they are not struggling with money, they are definetly not rich either. Most importantly, she has a big brother, who she likes to call BB since she was a toddler. He is nice and caring, and Rosa always looked up to him. Unfortunatly, he has a terrible desease, which got worse in the last years, and it's not rare for him to be forced in bed most of the time now. Besides that he always remained positive and supportive toward Rosa, and he encouraged her to go to Karakura to make some new friends and to get the schooling their parents say she deserve; most importantly, she can achieve his brother's dream to travel, and especially to live in a big city.

Date of Birth: Late Spring

Sexual Orientation: Probably "straight" or bi, she is still wondering that herself
After a huge internal conflict, she accepted herself as bi. The great love of her life is, in fact, a female.

Personality Part 2: She is shy. Really shy. She might look sad sometimes, but that's usually not the case as she is just being cautious. She blushes really easily, even to the smallest compliment, and she is very emotional too, altough she will try to hide it (with... poor results)
She is very passive. You can do or say whatever you want to her and she won't fight back, prefering instead suffering in silence, maybe crying and staring at the ground.
She will completely freeze when shocked, in danger or in a too difficult situation.
Her self-esteem is low, and she depends a lot on other people, altough she is fine when sitting alone

Hobbies: She likes to draw. In fact, she spends most of her free time sitting somewhere sketching on her notebook.

Abilities: She is unexpectly good at sports, way better than she will ever admit.

Other: She loves dogs, and she is always conflicted between wanting to pet them but being too shy to ask the owner.

Diseases: She has the fear of the knives, or blades in general (belonephobia). She also often have nightmares. Most importantly she has a light form of Hyperfocus; basically she sometimes spaces out and it's difficult to wake her up, and while she involountary does that she focus on every small detail, processing and overthinking informations. This is one of the reason why she spends so much time drawing (she just spaces out) but that also help her in drawing faster and more accurately; This is a big reason why she freezes when shocked or in danger.
[This definetly is not an excuse to justify me being afk...]

That's it for part two. There is probably more, but either it slipped out of my mind or it is WIP, but anyway this page will be updated whenever in need. Next part is completely out of character, and it's about trivias or other thoughs I have for Rosa.

PART 3 - Trivia

-"Momoiro" means Rosa in japanese, and "Sakiko" is written with the kanji 小貴子; they means "small" and "precious". "Rosa" means "pink" in italian, but also "rose", although I named her after the color. "Rosa" is also formed if you read her last name before the first name: MomoiRO SAkiko (It took me ages to find a name like this).

-Her "hyperfocus" desease took inspiration from the manga "Arachnid", so it's a mix between the real hyperfocus that actually exist and the CEC (the name that the manga gives it), without superpowers of course.

-Rosa is a passive/idle character; most of the time I'm online with her I'm afk, pretending to sketch. My volume is still active tho, so if punch me I can still hear you and come back (if I was too busy in the first place I wouldn't have been there, right?).

-The whole concept behind Rosa is to being cute, shy and "precious"; to sum it up in an emoji: UwU

-You can tease or bully Rosa as much as you want since she won't fight back (you heartless monster).

Final words
I didn't want to follow the guideline for this post but instead I decided to put informations in an order that kinda makes sense to me. I'm not sure if it is better or not than a "normal" guideline.
I'm not that good with graphic either, but I wanted to give to each group of informations a different color. Maybe it looks terrible, maybe it doesn't, but I think it's better than plain black and white. I might change it later
This whole post is WIP, although I already know I will never change it because I'm lazy. Also, I'm sure I made a lot of grammar mistakes, so if you want to make me notice them I will correct them

-Here you can find the link for the biography of Rosso, my other character (They are completely unrelated): https://schoolrp.net/threads/meet-rosso.32905/

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread