megaowo's Psychiatrist Application

Jesso

Level 9

What is your Minecraft Username?:

ssxtan

How old are you?:
16!

Do you have any previous or ongoing bans?:
Yes I did, though they are 2 year old bans. Studying and reviewing rules over and over I will not try to be banned any time soon.

What country are you from?:
I am from the United States, if you wish to know my timezone it will be 'PST.'

Do you have Discord?:
Indeed I do have discord, jessu#6206

How long have you played the server for?:
I took a year break from mid 2018 to mid 2019. Though I am ready as I've been playing again since September. I basically would say for a good year or two.

List your current and past applications:

[Denied] - Not a real role. - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/katanas-the******-application.19238/
[Accepted] - Language Application. - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/kotori-katanas-language-application-d.18954/
[Denied] - Shop Application. https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/the-fridge.18949/
[Denied] - School Mentor Application (Someone had it already) - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/bambis-mentor-application-deny-please.19326/
[Accepted] - TEACHER Application. - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/bambis-teacher-application.19395/
[Accepted] - Event Team Application. - Discord
[Denied] - Staff Application. - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/megauwus-staff-application.19928/
[Accepted] - Weapon Application. - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/megauwus-weapon-application.19552/
[Accepted] Language Application. - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/german-application.20034/

What is your motivation for applying?:
I always fancied the job of perhaps not only taking care of someone but their well-being. In fact being able to not only learn from other people but yourself and help guide the people to the correct path to get on track. I've been taking some therapy classes and personally I am greatly inspired by them as they do their job with watch of the students. Keeping track and keeping clear of any sort of harm being made. To impact the lives in a positive way and to keep those healthy and those in need. In fact maybe perhaps I could learn a couple things and help those in need, to possibly also save someone's life.

What do you know about medical practice?:
Medical Practice, which I mostly believe is the practice of medicine. The practice of Medicine, cliche to say though medicine practice doesn't have to be from bottles and pills though it could be through the state of mind. To help assist someone to help diagnose someone to tell and explain something. It should be studied and aware to know what effects the person and what's the cause of it. Knowing what happens to correctly give the patient.

What are the basic color codes in a medical emergency and hospital?:
Code Red: Fire

Code Orange: Hazard material or spill accident

Code Yellow: Disaster

Code Green: Emergency Activation

Code Blue: Medical Emergency in Hospital building

Code Violet: Violent/Aggressive Individual

Code Pink: Infant/Child Abduction

Code Brown: Severe weather

Code Silver: Active shooter

Code White: Evacuation

Code Black: Bomb/Explosive

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I am fully aware that I will be demoted if inactive. I will try to not be inactive as much as possible as proceeding to maintain my teaching job as well as this. I can assure you neither one will affect activity on the server.
Are you aware each position has a minimum age limit? (N: 23, D: 25, S: 28)*
*(Key: N = Nurse, D = Doctor, S = Surgeon)

Yes. I am fully aware.

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

How is your character during and off the job?
In Job:

Seen as a quiet woman she is actually quite talkative. Though she might seem pretty imitating though she's fairly chill around her patients and co-workers. She doesn't seem to be too strict nor too 'annoying' though she can get a bit talkative on things. She is a laid back person who tried to keep the 'friendship' type of bond between her and her patients. She will attempt to seem trust worthy in her acts and her conversations are highly confidential. She might flip out in sort of things when frustrated and has the tendency of forgetting a lot. She is a bit delayed in a sort of sense though will try to keep focus.
Off Job:
She's a calm woman, a calm person at state though she could give a side eye if needed to. Though fairly she's a extroverted friendly person. They do not 'bite' though they are not manipulating. They love the outdoors rather than indoors and could be a up close and personal person. She is fairly more talkative and jokingly around others, though she can still be quite professional. Her clumsiness still gets the best of her even when not doing things. She will genuinely will go out of her way to help a friend or those in need.

What do they look like?
A female at 5'6 with a strong hourglass shape. She'd seem to have what looks like to be a 'babyface' though she'd have a imitating aura following her. Every time she would smile, 'half-dimples' would show. Her eyes would appear almond shape with what seemed like grey-blueish eyes, though isn't blind. She'd not wear at all any broad though minimal make up. She seems to be a quite angry and nasty person though she's usually a 'sweetheart.' She seems to be unapproachable though she gets comfortable with the people around her, she trusts people easily as if they were her family.

Do they have any mental or physical illnesses?
Currently they do not have any.

! But does have lack of confidence.

What makes your character unique?
What makes my character unique is that she respects others and confidentiality! Which is one, not bad for the job and two, not bad for her. Being a quiet and self-aware person. She works hard for her goals and sets them to be minimal. She does not like to have high expectations which keeps her usually proud and happy. She happens to favor the color red though she'd seem to fancy other things. She is usually found holding this 'pillow' as if it was given to her by someone close, or maybe she just bought it to love it. Though she doesn't tell anyone who gave it to her, and she doesn't seem to tell anyone about her past conversations with those who seemed to be 'dangerous.' She will only report things if it happens to harm them or someone else. She is aware about the things that happens to her and the people around her, even if they aren't close to her or a stranger.

[BRIEF SUMMARY]
Murakami Hatsumoto was lived in a happy life. She at all didn't really have things happen to her or the friends that she had back in Elementary. Though drama did appear during Middle school. Because of bullying and harassment that the school paid little attention to, she found out that one of her friends died from Suicide. This hurt Murakami as a person and wanted to try harder than who she genuinely was. She didn't do much about it though her passion was to perhaps save someone like that or like them.

She has not yet to complete her goal during high school. She has not yet succeeded in her happiness. Instead she has completed nothing but a short time into gloom. Because of her friend's suicide she prayed to be better, she attempted to save others but yet, another friend had died. Yet, another friend has happened to disappear. Someone who has sadly passed away in her presence. She has yet to make change though now she feels trapped in a hole willing to do anything to get out of it. Someone has died though this someone has gifted her this pillow, something she held close to. She treasures this more than anything in her life. As this was used to feel safe and keep her happy. She wants to have this impact on her peers as much as this person has. Someone who she's trying and willing to become.

Taking an interest on health and the study of the mindset of people she wanted to hopefully finish goals and accomplish things to help the people around her. At most she has tried to do things to maybe perhaps achieve whats she can accomplish.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:

Murakami Hatsumoto

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss.
Given Name(s):
"Mura."
Preferred Name:
Murakami.
Religious Denomination:
None.
Marital Status: