mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Memories Of WiffyBanter

ProblematicFinn

Level 43
ProblematicFinn
ProblematicFinn
Rich
Hello, I made this thread so we could all share our best memories with the retired staff member; WiffyBanter who did a great service. You can share screenshots, quotes, and much much more. Even little goodbyes.

Rebel

Level 53
"Had fun being staff, thanks for making me drink a lot more!" ~ WiffyBanter during his last message in OOC as S.A

Reedmarkable

Level 10
GhostfireFan
GhostfireFan
Rich+
Hello, I made this thread so we could all share our best memories with the retired staff member; WiffyBanter who did a great service. You can share screenshots, quotes, and much much more. Even little goodbyes.

I see my ss of him being unemployed there sob sob

pashy

Level 183
Once I was with couple of River members and I started hitting on him on the school grounds, but man he was too serious that my char ended up sobbing.​

luvkaiix

Level 34
Please… I have a ss of wiffy running around with a dragon head on, on the first day I came back to srp as a teacher… he got mad at me for betraying him - since I was originally a college professor before I went inactive…..

Attachments

• B31B0CF6-4799-4A74-A4D6-27E3039884B3.png
    B31B0CF6-4799-4A74-A4D6-27E3039884B3.png
    807.4 KB · Views: 13
I was so scared to talk to wiffybanter, I would cry or scream when he looks at my char. On the inside, I'm like " *don't move*", but in reality, I'm like "h-h-h-h-hi". he was great. I started playing in early 2017 or 2018 and he was there the whole time. great person, great dude, I'm proud of him.

Last edited:

Rebel

Level 53
@Kylyne_May That post just remind me, my first day as a teacher I witnessed Knot (Mistalee) the ex S.A chasing WiffyBanter with a broom down the school hallway while yelling "I AM GONNA GET YOU!" and Banter saying "You can't catch me!!" or something close to that

Infi

Level 130
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
One time I was teaching a class back when I was a college professor. I had difficulty getting the kids to actually sit and do work and the God WiffyBanter came in and told everyone if they’re not there to learn then get the hell out of his classroom

Rebel

Level 53
One time I was teaching a class back when I was a college professor. I had difficulty getting the kids to actually sit and do work and the God WiffyBanter came in and told everyone if they’re not there to learn then get the hell out of his classroom
LOL Why are these posts reminding me of even more memories... Was Teaching a history class my students started laughing I turned around Banter appeared behind me then kept doing it trying to "help me with my class" lol

ProblematicFinn

Level 43
ProblematicFinn
ProblematicFinn
Rich
The best part about Banter is that in the apartment he put the block in the 'Banter Fuck Up Block' it's still there which I love that and I hope that staff never remove it as now it's apart of that apartment and I want to stay there forever to remember him!

HATOLA

Level 270
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
One year ago, I tried to take photos of my character and. . . .Banter and old fb captain decided to "DISTURB". . . the results:

hey atleast I TRIED!

Users who are viewing this thread