Level 4
KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

MikeSimp_

Previous bans:
N/A

Describe your activity on the server?:
I’m on my main account (pvchiekisq) as an adult about every day for about 4 hours depending on my schedule and events going on. I'm not on this account much so I'm hoping to change that.

Which timezone are you in?:
EST

Do you have discord? If so what is your tag?:
I do, its yourhotmommy#3212

Do you have a microphone?:
I have a working microphone.

List your current and past applications:

Itto Yuu's II pvchiekisq's Priest Application | SchoolRP ACCEPTED

Spanish Application | SchoolRP DENIED

Feather_RP's Irish Language Application | SchoolRP DENIED

ImAWqlmartSnack's Private Tutor Application | SchoolRP ACCEPTED

SeaOfRedWine Chinese Applications | SchoolRP ACCEPTED

SeaOfRedWine Teaching Assistant Applications | SchoolRP DENIED

SeaOfRedWine French Applications | SchoolRP ACCEPTED

MikeSimp_'s French Language Application | SchoolRP ACCEPTED

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:

I have good experience with it since I work at the shrine. We have to detailRP about almost everything, along with my past work as a private tutor I had to detailRP there as well.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our current team?:

My motivation for applying is so I can try something new, as I’ve tried some different RP areas but no medicalRP, I thought it would be a nice experience to try. This could also help with my irl JROTC since we have to learn different medical situations and how to handle them. I believe I'll be good for the team because of my character knowledge along with my own knowledge of the medical field. For the most part, I'm still missing little bits of information, but it shouldn't affect my RP.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Psychiatrist):
Doctor.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
A doctor is a little bit easier than a surgeon’s job. Doctors do something like checkups and find out if they have any diseases or any illnesses and prescribe medicine for them to help with that disease or illness. They also help with minor injuries.

Categorize all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:
Head Physician

They are the head of the hospital, and they are in charge of taking care of the financial needs and they handle information and rules. You have to work at the hospital for years to get this position.

Clinic Lead

Is the head of one of the divisions in the hospital. They take care of the trainees and take care of the training they see if they are ready and test them on it. They have to have a lot of knowledge about their job.

Surgeon

They perform surgeries on patients who have rash and soft injuries and can prescribe medicines depending on if you have a disease in your body or not and it can take years to work to get here.

Doctor

They don't take up big surgeries unless a surgeon is there to help, they usually take up smaller injuries. They can prescribe medicine to patients and they can check if they have any smaller illnesses and diseases like the cold or the flu.

Nurses

They usually help during operation, they help the doctors and surgeons. They can not perform any operations alone and must be with someone when working on a patient. They can normally help with minor injuries that can easily get fixed.

Physiatrist

They normally help with emotional help, they listen to the patient and try to help them with this problem if it's something they can and are allowed to handle. They work on mental health issues and can only hand out prescriptions for mental health.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency color codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:
Code blue: Medical emergency inside the hospital

Code red: Fire or smoke

Code black: Bomb threats or weapon threats

Code pink: Infant or child abduction

Code orange: Chemical spill or explosion

Code silver: Active or in sight shooter

Code violet: Violent people

Code yellow: National disaster

Code brown: Severe weather

Code white: Evacuation

Code green: Emergency activation

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
Yes, I completely understand.
Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
That of course is a given, I will be dedicated to the hospital role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished?
Of course, I plan on attending at any given time.
Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
I do, I completely understand.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character; how do they look, what makes them unique?

MikeSimp_ Minecraft Skin | NameMC
Hiroyuki is a male standing at 6’3 with dyed red hair. His back and arms are covered in a tattoo of a dragon. He’d have a slight stubble on his chin and over all a lazy atmosphere, his hair would be slightly messy, and he’d smell of cigarette smoke and men’s cologne.

Hiroyuki may come off as lazy, he is… But that doesn't stop him from doing the things he wants to, despite his lazy look he is actually quite adventurous. What makes him most likely unique is his tattoo of a traditional Japanese dragon taking over almost all of the back of his torso and arms.

What are they like on and off the job?

On duty he is absolutely professional and well held. He has his guard high, waiting for the moment where he has to put 110% of his energy into helping patients or co-workers, he will help them at all costs.

When off duty, he is almost completely laid back… His lazy nature gets the best of him when off duty, even though he is off duty and his guard is almost completely down he is still ready for any incident to happen and will make sure he makes no mistakes if that incident ever arises.

Outlook on their co-workers? Plans for the future?

He has the utmost respect for anyone in the EMS team, no matter what position they are. He is generally respectful to everyone while on duty. His plans in the future are to stay in the hospital and work there for a long time, maybe even get promoted.
Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgment to?

He has a limp due to an injury from the past, He also has Psychosis, this causes him to have hallucinations and delusions, but he doesn't let him stop him at any given time. He also has a limp, but he won't allow it to get in the way of his work.

BACKSTORY
(Make sure this biography/lore has 100+ words.)

On the day April 24th, in the year of 1987, Yuuma Hiroyuki, a healthy Japanese male was born. He grew up an only child, so it was pretty lonely for him. This caused him in his younger years of his life to be a little… Weird, the odd ball in his class according to the other kids. He’s the one that sat in the corner and drew something, later one that changed to his phone or gaming device. In his junior high years, he often either hung out in the clinic or was skipping class somewhere, this is how his lazy nature formed and it's still somewhat there till this day.

When Hiro was about 17 he was in a car accident. During this accident, he was punctured in the right leg, which led to him having a limp whenever he walks, even now. He’d also have a cut on his face that formed a scar. Despite that, his injury wasn't the worst of his family members in the car as well. This caused him to be in the hospital for a long time either visiting family or for his own treatment, this caused him to get curious about hospitals so over the years of his high school and college life he went through med school.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Yuuma Hiroyuki

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):
Mr

Characters Given Name(s):
Hiro

Characters Preferred Name:
Hiro or Hiroyuki

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Male

Characters Religious Domination:
N/A

Characters Marital Status:
Single

Characters Nationality:
Japanese

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Working Experience(s):
14 years
Academic Degree:
Doctor's Degree
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Pre-Med
Minor(s):
Mathematics and Pharmacology
Native Languages:
Japanese
Other Languages:
French

Last edited:

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application has been put on pending as of now
Take this time to improve on your application​

Escuzme

Level 193
Escuzme
Escuzme
Omega
We appreciate you taking the time to apply, however, your application was denied as it was either not good enough or your reputation/activity wasn't the best.
Better luck next time, however.​

Users who are viewing this thread