Denied Minercam04s Tutor Application

minercam04

Level 2
What is your Minecraft username?: Minercam04

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): Minercam04#3392

How old are you? (Optional):17

What is your time zone?:CST

Describe your activity on the server:Most recently i've been more active

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Yes once and it was for Failrp

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Tutor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:A tutor to my knowledge is one or more individuals that helps students with one or more Subjects like science history ect

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I know how to roleplay in general. I know all the rules for Gangrp. Also i know how to deal with certain situations

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server: School Council Application | SchoolRP

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): student

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?: He would tell the student to calm down and if that doesn't work he would give a warning and if they keep on going he would give another warning

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: He would run up and tell them two to stop and if they don't i would warn them 3 times and if after that they don't stop send them to detention

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: He would talk to that employee saying if they don't stop he will report them

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Calm he doesn't get aggravated he would talk but not bad about anyone

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me *He would look at the nervous student that was at the other side of the desk* you don't have to be nervous there's nothing wrong with asking for help *he would than look through the assignments from the student* Very nice work but there is some improvement to be done

/me *he would look at the papers in front of him going through them* Good work we can finish the rest tomorrow when you come back in *he would look up at the student* tomorrow at the same time see yeah then

/me *he would be talking to the other employees before a student comes up* yes what can i help you with *he would look through the papers and looks at the students* sure let's go to my office *would walk to his desk space and work with the student*

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Mariko Martin
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Mariko

Age (Minimum is 25): 23
Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: Divorced

Academic Degree: Bachelors
Year of Graduation: 2019
Major(s):Biology
Minors: Education

Nationality: White
Current Location: Japan
Native Languages: English
Other Languages:

Backstory: Mariko as a child growing up always wanted to help people but also wanted to teach so while he was in school he would do his best to get straight a’s. Also he would try to help teachers as much as he could while also being able to stay concentrated on himself so he was healthy now he did not have any friends. But One thing also is that when he could he became a self made tutor helping students after school. Also when he was in highschool he was in student council and he became known so he continued to help students as much as he could now he wasn't the brightest in the shed he had his ups and downs but he got back up when he was pushed down. But also he would try his best to be the bright not thinking of the past but his past is what made who he was today and even though he knew he had to work harder than the rest he did. When he graduated highschool he went to college for a biology education because biology is what he loved. But he knew he couldn't work in front of a bunch of kids so he chose to be a tutor. He originally lived in America but then he chose to come to japan to learn about the different ways people teach. But he also had the dream to be a teacher so he would try to teach a class but fail and than he would not try it again but the number one reason he wants to be a tutor is so he could help people doing what he likes but also doing what other people want so that is why Mariko wants to be a tutor so badly is because he thinks he can help students in a whole new way.

Motivation for Joining KHS: My motivation for Joining KHS is i love the diversity i've spoken with a few faculty and when there not busy there pretty cool people to talk to and i want to feel at peace doing something i love to do

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I could go on saying a number of ways why i should be picked but the truth is the reason you should pick me is i will do my hardest to make sure that school is a helpful place for everyone

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I'll be denying the application for the following reasons:
- This application lacks development in general. Please make sure to bold your questions and detail your answers next time;
- You didn't fully follow the format. Please make sure to use the correct font and follow all steps written here;
- Feel free to apply again at any time! If you have any questions, DM mariav#6666​

Users who are viewing this thread