Yes, I have a mic, My discord is missvapinq

List your timezone and country:
Est and America

Describe your activity:
I’m usually on like, all the time, if not my alt my main usually

Link any significant applications (e.g., Roles/Teams, exclude languages):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/drama-teacher-application.24159/ | Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/drama-teacher-application.24267/ | Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/accepted-bunrps-college-professor-application.25057/ | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/bpnnis-service-dog-app.26952/ | Accepted
https://schoolrp.net/threads/vapinqblehs-teacher-app-drama-teacher.68731/#post-238678 | Pending

What is your motivation to apply for reporter?:
I want to be a news reporter because I love telling stories and uncovering the truth. I have always seen the news reporter role and I was always curious about it. I see this role as a way to inform the public, shed light on important issues, and inspire positive change in the community.

Do you have any experience with writing? What is your relationship with writing?:
I actually have a lot of experience with writing, I’ve been playing for about 4 years now and It’s given me a lot of time to really practice my writing. I believe my relationship with writing is very strong, I honestly adore writing. It gets my creative side out and lets other people see things I find interesting for the public!

Are you aware of - and will follow - the set of rules provided to you?:
Yes, I understand how important the rules are and I will follow them

Why should we accept you over others?:
You should choose me as a reporter because I feel as if I’ll bring a unique mix of passion and experience. With a fascination with crime, I have a keen eye for detail and feel like I can easily uncover the truth. My experiences as a roleplayer of 4yrs and I have broadened my perspective and storytelling skills. Despite setbacks, I've remained determined and adaptable, using writing as a platform to make a difference. I'm committed to keeping a journalistic standard and delivering accurate and fair news coverage. Overall, I'm excited to bring my skills and dedication to your team.

Do you understand you have to stay completely neutral with all reports? (Your report can't have any OOC or IC bias towards a specific group.)
I do understand that. I run a family, So I understand having to be unbiased in situations.

Do you trust that you will be able to stay active and complete the monthly quota?:
Yes, I do. I’m on all of the time.

Summarize what you imagine work as a reporter is:
As a reporter, you collect information, conduct interviews, and share news stories with the public through different media. You need good communication skills, be thorough, and stick to the facts while keeping the audience informed about important events.

IC (In-Character) Information:
Treat this section like it is your own character answering it

Full Name:

Tokki A. Jett
Preferred Name/Nickname and Title (e.g., Ms, Mr):
Mrs. Jett
Current Age (25+):
Past job/work experience:
Kindergarten Teacher
Degree/qualifications:
Bachelor's Degree
Nationality and born location:
I am Mexican-Korean and was born in Toluca, Mexico.
Phone Number:
030-457-9871

How would you describe yourself in under 150 words?:
I'm an adaptable storyteller with a passion for detail! My background has shaped me into a well-rounded individual who lives in dynamic environments. I'm committed to excellence in everything I do, whether it's reporting news or educating others about random topics. I approach challenges with resilience and a positive attitude, always eager to learn and grow.

What are you interested in writing about? How will you achieve this, and would you consider going out of your comfort zone?:
I'm interested in writing about a variety of topics, including crime, public issues, and citizen interest. To achieve this, I will conduct thorough research, interviews and individuals involved, and write compelling narratives that readers will love to read. I'm always open to going out of my comfort zone to explore new subjects and perspectives. By challenging myself to tackle unfamiliar topics, I can strengthen my skills as a writer and offer diverse and engaging content to my audience.

What are your expectations for the job?:
My expectations for the job include opportunities for growth, learning and the chance to make a meaningful impact through my writing. I hope to be part of a team that values creativity, partnership, and journalistic integrity. I expect clear communication and feedback from my colleagues and supervisors to help me continuously improve and refine my skills. Lastly, I aim to produce high-quality work that informs and engages readers while contributing to the success of the team!

Do you have a criminal record? If so, list the crimes below:
No

Fluent Languages (Underline your native):
Spanish
Englash, Korean and Japanese

1707486420763.png

PROMPTS:
You will have to write two reports about a topic of your choice. Here we can see how pronounced your writing is and how creative you are. Use your own formatting and your own report idea. (If you're found plagiarizing an actual report or another applicant, you will be denied.)

#1 - General report.

Buzzing News Alert: Bee-mania in Karakura!
Hey there, Karakura residents!
Hold onto your hats because we've got some truly unbelievable news for you. Brace yourselves for a buzz-worthy story that will have you scratching your head in wonder!
It seems that our beloved town has been invaded by an army of bees! Yes, you heard it right – these little winged creatures are causing quite a stir, breaking into houses, chasing unsuspecting individuals, and even daring to chase after cars! Talk about a bee-lieve it or not moment!
But fear not, dear citizens! We're here to unravel the mystery behind this extraordinary phenomenon. How did this possibly happen? What could be the cause of such bee-havior?
Our dedicated team of researchers is working tirelessly to uncover the truth. Stay tuned for our upcoming newsletter where we'll reveal their findings and shed light on this bee-mazing situation.
In the meantime, remember to stay safe and keep your windows closed tight – we wouldn't want any unexpected buzzing visitors making themselves at home!
If you have any wild stories or close encounters with these buzzing bandits, don't hesitate to share them with us. We're all ears (and wings) when it comes to unraveling this peculiar mystery together.
Stay curious and bee-lieve in the extraordinary wonders of Karakura!

Yours in buzzing anticipation,
The Karakura News Team

#2 - Interview.

What do you think is the significance of the bees in Karakura?

“Bees being in karakura are quite important. Actually, bees have a lot of purpose in life. They may be here to help with pollen growth, Making them essential for the growth and sustainability of the ecosystem.”

How have the bees affected your daily life in Karakura?
“I'm allergic to bees so with more bees, I have to be fearful of the fact that I may get stung.”

Have you noticed any positive or negative changes in the environment since the bees arrived?
“I’ve noticed the flowers have begun looking more vibrant than they ever have before! It's quite pretty and the streets smell sweeter. Although I have heard they caused mischief, I wonder what that's about?”

What do you think should be done to address the bee situation in Karakura?
“Just leave them Bee and Keep your doors and windows shut! They seem to be helping the ecosystem by collecting pollen and whatever else bees need”

How has the presence of bees impacted local businesses and agriculture?
“The flower shop would be more vibrant with newer and sweeter smelling flowers, Thanks to the bees everyone has been buying more flowers!”

Do you have any interesting stories of encounters with the bees that you can share?
“A bee named Bingus chased me down the street buzzing at me as its friends tried to jump into my pocket or onto my hair… it traumatized me.”

What measures do you think should be taken to ensure the safety of residents amidst the bee invasion?
“Everyone should lock their windows, lock their doors and make sure to get bee repellent and make sure to always keep a flower on them in case a bee does come up to them. Safety Precautions.”

Have you noticed any unique behaviors or characteristics of these bees compared to regular bees?
“One bee is abnormally friendly, the second bee is abnormally small and likes to slam its head against walls. Third bee.. It's a menace… I’m sure they’re aliens in disguise!”

How do you envision Karakura's future with these bees?
“I think the future with these bees would be one that is bright and vibrant with a little bit of chaos in the mix due to their.. Unique personalities.”

1707486563116.png

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread