mist
Discord Name & Tag:
mist

Which timezone are you in?
EST
List your current and past IC/OOC faction applications:
EMS application- Denied

Describe your activity on the server:
My first time joining was 3 years ago, in 2020. I hadn’t a single idea what i was doing, but neither did a lot of people around me as it was during the pandemic people started to join for the first time. During that time period my activity had skyrocketed, once i began to make friends we began to make silly RP’s all the time. As active as i was on my main account i never joined any sports or club because i didn’t feel i needed them. Later in the year (late 2020) I left before returning in march of 2023, the server had changed so much but yet i still knew so much by muscle memory. Once again i began engaging and making friends, with those friends i made the basketball team. Which helped me participate in more events outside of the school. My activity to increase heavily wanting to spend time with them. My activity on the weekdays starts in the evening, somewhere around 4-6 hours roaming around and engaging in conversation with people i know or doing silly things. My best active days Sunday through wednesday. I can guarantee to be online for hours. I’ve been using my alt account far more than my main picking up 8 weeks of playtime on it.

What is your motivation for applying?:
I’ve been spending a lot of my days on SchoolRP, as both of my accounts are in school and one in sports. I've seen large parts of the community gaining so many new experiences. In that time my skills throughout general roleplay improved, my development of characters and love for writing them did too. My motivation for applying is KPD shows another side of Karakura. It offers me an opportunity to take part in events and activities to get new experiences while also making characters along with it that shows the hardship is takes to maintain the role of an officer.
What knowledge do you have of Police Work?
i did do my research and searched around. The information and knowledge i do have is from reading the forum posts or basic things, the physical and ItemRP equipment, and divisions I've been able to familiarize myself with equipment, i’m the outside prospective of what they do and such

Officer Division (in order)
Commissioner
Sergeant
Corporal
Patrol-Officer
Cadet

Detective Divison (in order)
Detective Superintendent
Detective Chief Inspector
Detective Inspector
Detective Constable

Items
All officers have;
Police Baton- close range weapons that requires two hits
Handcuffs- a took to restrain someone’s hands
Radio- a waterproof communication device
Stun blaster- a stun device to stop someone from moving
Breathalyzer- a tool to check how drunk a person is
Pepper spray- used to blind a person temporarily
Riot shield- a defensive tool to knock and keep an officer safe
Body camera- A tool always on when an officer is on duty to always provide evidence

Items
given to certain personnel;
Tranquilizer- a plastic device used to neutralize someone
Crowbar- used to pry open doors and contrariness

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?
In order to maintain any structure of Karakura there has to be laws and enforcements to keep some in line, police provide stability to SRP, along with the EMS they introduce themselves as the back wall support without these essential roles the city would crumble. In order for there to be things like CrimeRP and GangRP there has to be a sort of repercussion, people who will discipline these individuals for their actions against the law. Besides crime, KPD provides help and protection to the citizens and important personnel if the mayor has a speech? The KPD is there to keep people from getting close. An area too crowded or considered a biohazard? The KPD clears the area and boards it up. The police provide a real life basis to Schoolrp
Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are needed to attend or you will be punished?
Yes i acknowledge this!

In-Character (IC) Section

What's your character's full name?:

Aiyana Davide Kudō

How old is your character (if accepted)?:

What are your character's gender and pronouns?:
female she/her

Please select your highest academic role at the time of writing this application:
(Grade-12/Bachelors/Masters/PhD):

Bachelor in criminal justice
What languages does your character know besides Japanese?:
JSL
Describe your character; how they look, what makes them unique?
Aiyana is quite a bright and earthy individual by sight, her skin held a slight tan and surprisingly for her age she didn’t possess any bad or clear signs of aging in the face with the help of constant maintenance she kept her appearance in tip-top shape. Standing at a height of 5’6 her posture and body language were broad and strong, overall her structure was slender with a maintained muscle build. Her eyes were an odd color of hazel, a burst of color mixing with brown, her eyes were soft and held a motherly gaze when she wasn't working and focused. Her hair was a washed-out shade of black, a few signs of gray hairs were left but in her eyes, it was a sign of wisdom. The length of her hair was just at her collarbone, it was quite thick. Overall, her facial expressions said a lot about her unspoken words.

How does your character act in a professional/casual situation?
On duty- Aiyana by heart could come off as a little stern, in fact, she strived to do the exact opposite and come off carefree but can't really help the rude resting face she has. Aiyana understands how it feels to fear some professional aspects and stand tall in front of higher-ups, she tries to act in unity and include others who might be too shy to take the first step. Aiyana hated leaving arguments unsolved, when problems happen between co-workers or a dispute and salty remarks, in her eyes communication is key! In the workforce, the one thing you need is trust especially when your job puts your life at risk. She acknowledges this and tries to help others keep a level mindset.

Casual- boy was she different. .Once that uniform came off her entire vocabulary somewhat changed, she spoke with no limitations, her entire body language was more relaxed as anyone would be off work. In casual situations, she would always have something to say, her tone was like always- friendly and open. She had a horrible habit of instigating which could lead to odd questions. She was an incredible listener even for her age Aiyana tried to take all bits of information in for future reference. A bad habit was ter tendency to ramble, if the subject of her sons were mentioned she would go on for hours if she could, pulling out her phone and scrolling through photos. In casual situations it depended on the person and how they act around her normally.

What is their outlook on the idea of co-workers & teamwork?
Aiyana works best with other people, sometimes she understands only one opinion and one side of a story won’t get far. Aiyana tries to take time to get to know her co-workers, in this field building a bond is important. The idea of co-workers and teamwork is one of the most important parts of working, you’ll find someone reliable who hopefully will pick you up when you fall, which is why she finds bonds so important.

She understands there are some who think otherwise, who believe they can do everything on their own and she respects that. She’d never cross that boundary just let them know she’s always there to help and watch from the sidelines.

But that also means giving them criticism, benign friends, and working well together doesn't excuse all of their actions. If they happen to do something wrong or something that requires the eyes of a higher-up, she won’t hesitate to bring it up to them.

What's your character's backstory?

The beginning

August 18th, 1984, the hospital staff of Niguarda Hospital rushed in and out of the delivery room in urgency while others congratulated the two newlyweds on their new baby girl. A baby born with a head of dark brown hair curled into a tried woman's arms, Sandra Davide couldn’t have been more relieved while her husband Sano Davide sat by her side pushing his body over the bed and overlooking the two with a loving gaze. The baby was wrapped in a soft pink blanket the doctor reached out to disconnect the baby from her mother to let her rest, the doctor cradled the baby with a soft low voice she looked towards the parents and asked “What will you name her?” The woman turned to her husband who gave her a small nod with a lopsided smile. “Aiyana, Aiyana Davide”

Early childhood
Aiyana was your typical child in Milan Italy, constantly clinging to her mother and father shying away from crowds and crying when she didn’t get what she wanted. Aiyana frequently participated in small activities like tai quan dao. Her mother Sandra was born and raised in Italy, Aiyana got most of her looks from her, curly hair that was almost unmanageable when she was at that age, and her big doey eyes a wide hazel color. Her father Sano was an awkward man from Japan who came to study in Milan, Aiyana shared his facial structure and black hair color. Her mother was an upbeat soul, there was never a dull moment with her in the house which in turn shaped Aiyana’s personality as a young adventurer who loved to play make-believe like everything was fantasy. She’d be caught playing cops and robbers with her bears for hours at a time, till her parents joined in and played too. Early years in school came in, and Aiyana quickly caught and stuck to people, making friends left in right with her playful demeanor, she wasn’t always exactly the friendliest, in her mind she was on top so no one should compete with her, an odd concept for someone her age but no one seemed to stop her from this pre-school hierarchy. Behind the curtains when Aiyana got older so did her parents, their tolerance for one another took a toll every small move one made caused the house to shake in arguments full of past regrets, Aiy was an only child, she had no one to turn and hold her during these fights and the more frequent, her mother stopped dancing around the kitchen with an apron tied around her waist with her father gently swaying to the music, there was no more movie nights Aiyana was too young to understand this concept and begin to think it was normal, all parents had this right? It was 1995, Aiyana was 11 when she came home from school and saw an unfamiliar truck parked outside her father packing his bags. Her mother sat at the dining room table with a coffee in hand staring off at the clock ticking, no one seemed to notice the confused Aiyana standing in the doorway taking in the gloomy asthenosphere. suddenly everything in the home she grew up in was dull, where did the colors in the walls go? Why all of a sudden did the room feel like a prison rather than home? Her father finally looked up to see her in the doorway, his glasses slumped on his face masking his tear-stained cheeks, he offered her that same gentle smile and walked towards her crouching down to her. “Sweetheart, please go pack your bags. We’re taking a little trip.” His large hand rested on her shoulder, Aiyana looked towards her mother wanting to take in her reaction, her mother hadn’t looked at her once still looking at the grandfather clock on the wall. Aiyana had no objections, what was a child supposed to say in this situation? She raced to her room to push open the door seeing half her clothes already packed, the decorations and pictures of horses and cartoons ripped from her wall, the small remains of paper stuck to the wall showed they had been harshly torn down. When she finished packing all bags were placed into the unknown truck, her father picked her up sitting her in the back, his shoulders shook as he broke into small sobs along the road. Aiyana had fallen asleep in the car waking up in the airport, only bag she had left was a backpack her father carried for her. Outside of the car, the building was huge, people fled in and out in rushes with suitcases in tow, he had taken her to an airport. He grabbed her hand leading her inside, “We’ll be staying with my parents for a while.” His tone was soft as usual, he put on such a brave face for her but somehow she was still confused and skeptical. She followed not knowing what was ahead not daring to ask any questions or make a fuss, she didn’t think her dad could handle it. The plane ride was silent, too silent. Aiyana leaned on her father, it was her first time leaving home this far, hell her first time out of Italy, she knew no other language than the one she was taught with a side of basic English like counting to ten. The aircraft came to its stop, a loud voice boomed through the speaker while a few people clapped at their arrival.

“Welcome to Kochi, Japan.”

Early Teenage years
The drive felt unreal, Aiyana saw architecture she’d never seen, and people walking about the streets in different styles. More importantly, everywhere she looked there was nothing she could understand she could no longer recite the large posters like she was able to back home or understand the small talk people made on the streets. When her father spoke to the driver his entire accent changed, they pulled up on a small traditional house, it looked to be a single-story home. Two older people came from the door, both hunched slightly from age, their faces lit up at the sight of their son, he softly dropped the bags and engulfed them both in a tight embrace, Aiyana would soon find out these were her grandparents. When she was formally introduced a very awkward tension filled the room, were they expecting something, Aiyana simply waved at them, her grandfather raised a brow and mimicked a bow to her, spewing a few words she couldn't understand. Her father shifted and crouched down to her telling her how much she has to learn.

Aiyana was now 13, and life couldn't have been worse for her. Her spunky and bright personality didn’t quite mix with the others, some seemed to be wary of her mere presence not giving her a chance to interact. In Aiyana’s opinion, her father set her up for failure, she knew little to nothing about Japanese culture at this age people began to get into friendship groups that would last a few years till breaking off in high school due to dumb drama. That just wasn’t the case for her, in Milan making friends was like picking up stray animals, they seemed mean at first but warmed up and came back every day. The people were a shock to her, they were more reserved only socializing if they had to. They focused on their studies not leaving much time to hang out. It wasn’t a good look either she had to take constant afterschool classes for speech practice or constantly get called on to answer questions she clearly didn't know, the uniforms were uncomfortable and didn't allow her to move freely, her posture had to sit nice enough to seem presentable. She couldn’t be as active as she wanted, overall she couldn’t wait for it all to be over, meanwhile, her father thrived in his home environment he met up with old friends who seemed to adore Aiyana, always bringing her small gifts, they often tried to talk to her in Italian which almost felt like an insult sometimes. At her 15th year, it was time for her 10th-grade year, a fresh start in her eyes, she’d won certificates saying she was proficient in the language of Japanese, grew to attend every gathering and festival she could, quieted herself down to match the society she was thrown into, it caused a slight anger in her to have to belittle herself in order to fit in. The first days were rough, a few people stopped to say hello or ask about where she was from, but none of them stayed long enough to become friends. Aiyana sat by herself at lunch which gave her an overview of almost everything until she came across a boy, he didn’t really stand out to her, he seemed like every other guy till he turned to face her. His nose was bleeding as he held his head upwards attempting to stop the blood was flowing, Aiyana was no doctor but it was obvious it wasn’t the correct way. Ignoring her thoughts to just ignore him she walked his way towering over his crouched body. She properly instructed to hold his head downwards, they sparked up conversations after this and introduced themselves, They talked the entire lunch time, even late back to class to which she was scolded for, in Aiyana’s eyes it was worth every second after that bell. It had been a while, a long time since Aiyana was given a chance to have a person-to-person talk where she was free to raise her voice and receive the same energy back. “Teppei Kudō” she remembered that name, it was all she thought about throughout her first year. Not once that year did she run into him again, Aiyana tried to think of ways to run into him like looking and trying to find what class he went to, it wasn’t till her final year in highschool she ran into Teppei again, during graduation. Aiyana wore a traditional black dress while the males wore suits, speakers going on and off the stage after their speeches college prep was taken care of before, Aiyana as always planned to study criminal justice and graduate to become a judge or a detective was her initial plan. A university speaker coughed into the mic making her peek up to see Teppei Kudō for once she paid attention to the ceremony her eyes were set on him, wondering where he’d been till he mentioned being a second year in university, he was already a second year when they met which is why she could never find him no matter how much she looked around. Throughout his speech he offered spots and would be giving out recommendations to those who asked and wanted to attend, and if they did to see him after the ceremony. This lit hope in Aiyana to finally talk to him again, to ask how he’s been. Teppei looked more mature his hair combed and jelled back, his suit giving him a spiffy and official look, it almost made her giggle. After it all she gave her sobbing father a long hug, it took a while for him to get pried off he was so proud he made it though even with the mistakes he made parenting Aiyana still took control and raised herself in the places he couldn’t, he couldn’t have been happier. Right when graduation ceased Aiyana took no hesitation to find Teppei, he recognized her which was a relief and they spoke for a long time, it was supposed to be about college and her next steps in life instead\ they talked about the future. How he wanted a family straight out of University and to run a bakery in Tokyo where their kids would be raised. Then move to his dream town on a small island called Karakura to settle when he got older.. Aiyana explained how she wanted to graduate with a bachelor's in Criminal justice then take the steps into the police academy to serve Japan and eliminate crime and put away bad guys, that was Aiyana’s passion, she wanted to be in enforcement to protect people, to make sure people lived happy lives and kids were protected. All she wanted was to see the young thrive and never be scared to speak out, in her eyes no one should feel excluded or belittled, that’s what leads people to do crime. They had two different perspectives on life Teppei didn’t understand her beliefs, why not let people live how they want? He made a few comments about her becoming an officer at this day and age a female officer wouldn’t get far in his eyes. Finally, she had a clear way to contact him, Aiyana kept in touch with Teppei, attending the same University.

University and young adulting

The first year of University was going great, Aiyana was making friends now, turns out new adults are stressed with the burdens of classes at 6 in the morning sharp, she bonded with her dorm mate who always slept in the oddest positions. She still took those fighting and self defense classes to keep her in shape, she attended every function that related to the police even wanting to do internships but those came rarely. Her relationship with Teppei grew tenfold… It was stuck between being a couple and obvious feelings for each other, he introduced her into the Kudō clan to which he was the heir of the family which was obviously due to the respect he got the moment the door opened. Teppei stood around 6ft, his hair a shiny kept shade of black, not a strand out of place. His face was sharp, at the age of 21 Teppei looked like a man well off working a hard 9 to 5, Aiyana fell in love with every attribute, look, or quirk he had. He indulged in her feelings eventually, now introducing her as his girlfriend, although he wasn’t the type to show much affection- or rather treat Aiyana with her worth, Aiyana was blinded by the thought of love. University was going amazing, her grades couldn't have been better, and she was living a healthy lifestyle finally getting the future she wanted. At the age of 20 Aiyana thought she could take on anything, but she got careless and slipped up. She began to feel incredibly sick during this time and had to miss classes, her roommate began to grow worried and assisted Aiyana to the hospital. It was then Aiyana was given the news she was pregnant and it felt like she was back to square one. Her roommate was there for her every step, including telling Teppei, and somehow he couldn't have been happier about it, it was the first time she’d even seen his smile so bright, and it hurt her. She didn’t want this, it was too early for any of this. Teppei told Aiyana not to worry, he would take care of everything. Aiyana listened to everything he said, being coaxed with the thought it would make him the happiest man alive, he couldn't live if she didn’t do this for him. He made her drop out of University only allowing her to get an associate's degree and live with him, finally meeting her parents. he wrapped a fake personality around hid mouth in order to get the Davide family to like him. Aiyana’s father was beyond thrilled for them, and he gave his blessing. He pulled Aiyana aside, asking her if this was really what she wanted, it was nothing like the plans she shared to him as a kid, and as her father, it was his job to ensure her future was in good hands. Aiyana was shaking at the seams, oh how badly she wanted to say no, how badly she wanted to run into the comfort of her father's arms and say she wanted none of this. Instead, she said yes, she was happy with her current life. As Teppei’s plans went- he wanted to move to Tokyo, Aiyana had to say goodbye to everything including all plans for her future, Teppei told her becoming a part of the law wasn’t an option now. Right after moving, he proposed while they were eating out in an all-class restaurant, and all the eyes were on her. Teppei’s face was stoic with a small smile. It wasn’t a smile of anticipation, his smile could read clearly ‘Don’t embarrass me, you know what to say.’ She couldn’t say no with all of these eyes boring into her making the silence almost unbearable. It was all happening too fast now. He’d had the wedding practically planned before Aiyana even agreed, the ceremony, invitations, and stood, were all already picked out. So was her dress, the wedding was exactly two weeks later. March 22nd 2002 two weeks after his proposal. A picture with a happy bride and groom sat on a bedside table She needed to care for their child now. 8 weeks past, Aiyana went to the doctor seeking a checkup on the children, with Teppei by her side. During the ultrasound, an announcement was made. She was pregnant with twins, it was too early for them to determine the gender. Teppei was filled with nothing but pure bliss, the idea of having not one, but two children fulfilled his fantasies to a higher extent than he thought, he actually cried tears of joy. Aiyana was of course joyed as well, just not in the way Teppei was, in her eyes, she was happy her babies were okay, the move was bumpy, she'd been eating more than probably recommended, and mentally she wasn’t doing the best. There were no clear words to describe her term, each trimester got worse. Teppei started working longer nights, apparently, his job required trips to other cities all over, leaving Aiyana alone which was dangerous she held herself upright to take care of herself. She was due in October, but September rolled around fast. Two boys, two new souls she’d bring into this world. Everything was prepared, their room decorated with blue decorations, it wasn't completely finished leaving boxes and pieces of wood from an unbuilt crib to litter the floor. Teppei was meant to build it weeks ago, he's been too busy working to help. Where did that lead? To Aiyana doing it herself, she began to learn to not rely on him and work for herself, she was given the supplies and money to live, hell she was given enough money to survive for years without ever working herself. She stayed at home all day, cleaning the house, and making sure it stayed livable. October hit, and she was feeling every inch of pain imaginable. Her husband wasn’t picking up the phone, Aiyana left around 100 texts and calls. She had no one to call to help her down the stairs her immediate thought was to call an ambulance which came rushing in less than 5 minutes. They carried and put her on a stretcher, this was it and there was no postponing it. Aiyana was tended to but a few nurses who were quick to prepare her, it took six hours till it finally began to happen. Teppei was nowhere to be seen, she had no one to hold her hand along the way, no one to comfort her besides the small efforts of the nurses which she would be forever grateful for. October 17th, 2002. Three hours, three hours of labor she had her two boys. Only then did the doors burst open making the nurses look to see the missing Kudo, for once his appearance was disheveled, hair sprawled and out of place. His tie wasn’t even on right, Aiyana thought he must have rushed to come. The oldest was wrapped in a blue blanket being held by one of the nurses who continued to silently hush the crying baby. The younger twin laid on Aiyana in a lighter blue blanket. Teppei’s shoulder seemed to sink, his heart instantly melting the moment he laid eyes on his baby boy. He bowed deeply and apologized for his absence, the baby was given to him as he cradled him softly, the nurse asked if we had decided on names. “Masakichi Kudo.” Was all Teppei said, not looking up from the newborn, Aiyana looked down at the twin, people who claimed love at first sight, wasn't a thing had never been in this position. Aiyana was so tired, she could barely think straight. “Itsuki Kudo” The joys of her life.

Full adulthood
Months had passed. Teppei got his dream of owning a small bakery in Tokyo with their two children, Masakichi and Ituski. Aiyana took care of them with every bone in her body, at this point she began to completely disregard Teppei, she didn’t mean to. Aiyana had found something new to put her energy into, something that in return would help her grow into a better person. Ituski took after her looks the most, his hair had her same coily brown texture. His skin was browner than Masachi who looked like his father, they both shared his eye shape and freakishly long eyelashes. Aiyana took mothering seriously, there was no joking when it came to the safety of her children. anything that could potentially cause danger was dealt with quickly. They were growing before her eyes, it hurt so bad they wouldnt experience the life she wanted them to have, the life where both parents were always present, there were experiences she couldn't give them because of that of course Aiyana did what she could for them to have the best childhood she could provide. The boys were one, a big step literally they walked and crawled everywhere. At times they were too much to handle sleepless nights became a terrible habit. The moment her eyes closed the sounds of rasped cries filled the empty home. It was nearing Christmas time, the cold winds frosted and boarded up the windows. December was a time of celebration with friends, a loud knock echoed through the house causing Aiy to put Itu down. It was always bad to open a door when no one else but your children were home but when she looked through the peephole not seeing anything visible she cracked it open and looked down. A box with a blanket and paper on top, Aiyana picked up the box, it was heavy and she didn't remember ordering anything, til the box shifted making her drop it and jump back. She picked up the note and read it off, ‘To Aiyana, I hope this message reaches you in good health. If it does, I kindly request that you remain composed as I have some important news to share. Regrettably, I must admit that I have made a mistake. I had believed that my future was intricately bound to you from the very moment you became the mother of my child. I had assumed that you were the woman with whom I envisioned spending the remainder of my days. However, life has led me to meet someone else a woman who is willing to embark on a fresh start with me. I have a new vision for my life. I understand that this is a heavy burden to place upon you. You’re the one person I believe can handle the task I am about to ask of you, and it will be the last such request I make, meaning you have to in my honor. I will continue to provide support and stability for you as we move forward.’ There was nothing in the world that could prepare her for that, how can you react to that? She quickly opened the box to see a child who closely remembered Teppei.

There was no book, newspaper, movie, or anything to prepare Aiyana for any of this, what is he thinking? It was 2003 and he left to enjoy life with another woman, this wasn't what surprised her. It was the fact there was a human baby in the cold December air, Chu Kudo. the son of an affair now in Aiyana’s care who now has to find a way to care for three children on her own. There was no amount of crying that would change it back, she just wanted to be a girl in school again going home to her dads home cooked meals and grandparents' fresh tea. She missed her mom, the same woman who didn't try to contact her, but at least she tried to make her childhood normal, Aiyana never wanted her children to understand the feeling she had when her father told her to pack. That was her goal, to give her children the best life she could provide, she would give them her everything and start over. The bakery Teppei worked so hard and dragged her to Tokyo for was shut down, Aiyana cleaned and remodeled the house to fit her style. Everything relating to Teppei was taken down for the sake of her sanity. After that, the years began to flow, she raised Chu as her own not having the heart to explain how she got him. After that. Aiyana decided to take back her life and

Middle ages
Aiyana sat on a foldable chair watching the game unfold, her sons were all on the junior basketball team, they were growing so well. It was something they all seemed to have a passion even if it did spark a few arguments, Ayiana got herself back on track. Her original goal of life was far gone but that doesn't mean she couldn't pick it back up and achieve it another way. Her boys got easier to handle each year they grew as they became self-sufficient. Each grew into a defining personality. Masakichi took after his father he could be a little snarky here and there but his manners and polite nature made up for it. Itusuki took after his mother the most, practically a carbon copy but he wouldn’t admit it, his slightly impatient nature set him apart from his twin. Chu was always off in his own world, he was quite the awkward man, also quite the joke and prankster adding comedy in when he could. As her sons reached that age they started to workout begging to go to the gym everyday after school each for different reasons, one to get stronger the to meet ‘cute girls.’ This led to Aiyana working out alongside them, hers were much more intense. She got back in shape feeling like a new person, her sons grew older and so did their passions. Graduation rolled around, there her babies were taller and bigger than her in, now she understand why her father cried and balled his eyes out at her graduation, she completely understood the actual pain and joy you feel watching your children get their diploma.

College was the next step, Masakichi recommended Karakura which set Aiyana back to Teppei’s original plans for their life, she had no idea where he was now but it didn't lingerie on her her mind. This was the next step to her goal, she couldnt let her babies go out in the world on their own, she packed up as well moving to the small island of Karakura. It was breathtaking, the only thing that concerned her was the amount of crime happening every which way, people in masks often littered the streets and it concerned her. Her initial goal of being in enforcement came into mind, although she thought maybe she was too old, her knowledge of the law was neverending, her determination never seemed to stop flowing as well as her urge to protect. That was when she finally decided to try applying to the Karakura Police department, to reunite her old dream.

General knowledge

Can you legally own a pocket knife in Karakura?
“Of course not, a pocket knife is considered a weapon that is illegal. If a person is caught with one in their possession it’ll be taken and they will be charged with possession of illegal weaponry.”

Name 5 medical items that do NOT require a prescription
Paracetamol, glasses, eyepatches, canes, bandaids, cough syrup

If you see your co-workers physically abusing an inmate, what should you do?
“Yikes. . .for a few seconds I'd watch, perhaps the inmate tried to inflict harm on my co-worker, if not as always my body camera will be on. As I don't know the entire content of the situation every piece of evidence counts. An officer should never lay their hands on an inmate for no reason, I’d intervene and question the officer for their behavior before helping the inmate back to where they needed to go. I’d take the footage and what i saw to a higher-up”

What should you do if you see your co-worker being assaulted?
“I’d get my co worker to safety first, intervening almost immediately using my radio go call for backup, for one person it’s a big challenge trying to stop a two person fight, while pulling them apart. I need to get the scene under control before it can spiral. Once i assure my co-worker is safe i’ll check over them for injuries”

What do you do if you find out that your co-worker is corrupt and is helping criminal organizations?
“Ouch.. I wouldn’t react immediately, instead i would wait and watch. I never want to assume someone would such an act, id gather evidence enough to fully prove it and hope it starts an investigation with immidate action to see what information they let loose. Corruption is a big deal, the entire station could be in danger.”
How would you react to a criminal trying to you?
“Hm, If a criminal ever had the guts to attempt bribing me in the first place, the offer would be ignored and shot down immediately. I’d give them a clear warning that's considered a crime, I’d let a higher colleagues or who I'm working with about it and make sure they know they were given a warning and not let it slide a second time.”​

Last edited:

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
DENIED
After having carefully reviewed your applications, the higher-up team
has decided to unfortunately deny your application to join our faction.​

We appreciate your efforts and your motivation to join our faction, but
we have made this decision based on the following reason(s)

COMPETENCE
-
Due to the vast amount of applicants that try their best to get into the
faction, we sometimes have to deny good applicants because there are
others that have been deemed as better choices, whether it's due to
server reputation or due to the detail that was put to their application.

- A decisive factor that influences our decision is server reputation. We tend
to pick players who have been in the server for a while, and that have a
relatively clean history. We suggest applying for other factions / community
teams to improve how other players see you and boost your chances at
becoming part of our faction!

ADDITIONAL NOTES
If you need further assistance, you can privately message
me (@Yonio) or any other available Admin+ via Discord
so that we can solve any other inquiries you may have

Users who are viewing this thread