─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Removed:
Hikaru 'Lux' Saiky

Updated:
Mitsuko Nakano is now single.
that hurts my heart. . .

RoseRP

Level 46
Bravo, I'm always delighted to see beautiful Biographies, and you have definitely made onto that list. Truly every biography I have seen from you has been nothing less then spectacular, I love the opening song you used and the pictures are amazing. Carnage did a good job with the guitar photo. Overall very beautiful. Though not very descriptive is the only critique I have. But then again some people don't like reading paragraphs about every detail in someones face.

Still, A winner to me.

AnxietyLuna

Level 50
AnxietyLuna
AnxietyLuna
Omega
Bravo, I'm always delighted to see beautiful Biographies, and you have definitely made onto that list. Truly every biography I have seen from you has been nothing less then spectacular, I love the opening song you used and the pictures are amazing. Carnage did a good job with the guitar photo. Overall very beautiful. Though not very descriptive is the only critique I have. But then again some people don't like reading paragraphs about every detail in someones face.

Still, A winner to me.
I completely agree with you, and sorry for the late reply. I didn't want people to read a whole detailed paragraph so I decided to cut it down. Haha... but thank you for the suggestions <3

Users who are viewing this thread