Mochizuu (LowkeyRP)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Mochizuu#3557
How old are you? (Optional):
I'd rather not say.

What is your time zone?:
GMT+0

Describe your activity on the server:
I was quite active back in the early days of SRP like where the Yandere High School existed and so I wanted to just have fun and join events, which I did and it was quite cool for me to do so because I was able to get new friends and I was able to just have fun, like I said, my activity went up because I was getting active more and more and getting involved within the server, it felt like the server was part of me because everyone treated my like a family or a friend, and I really enjoyed that. I wanted to start again and be different, made newer friends and started to do Tailoring and been pretty good since then and got some things done and able to be applying for jobs and getting some accepted and some not, but that’s alright because I have more opportunities! My usual activities are mainly standing around and talk with everyone around me and being able to compete in tryouts and many more, I also try to apply for jobs and try to get what’s the needed ideas for the applications but I do my best to do the fullest.

I am quite active from before with joining events such as cosplay events and I was able to enjoy myself and able to just be having fun! I also did make families, like Yakovlevs, Chois, Hemingways and Kojimas but I only became the head of the Dot family because I was helping them out because I wanted to experience how to handle a family ICLY. I made a gang too called “DEVIL’S HOUR” - it was an amazing experience because I got to do so much things, and being able to detail role play while enjoying myself to have that activity going on!

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

(This was awhile back like a few years back around 2017-19)

Ban #1: Blatent copying the server

Ban #2: Staff Disrespect

Ban #3: Scamming (OOCly)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I acknowledge that if I am inactive, I will be demoted because that’s not dedication to your role in SRP.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A chef is specified to be trained to cook and feed others to get them have energy for the rest of the day and being able to serve the students as soon as possible, showing that they care and to know what is healthy for others to eat and have a good meal, and to know the limitations of certain ingredients to help others to get their food served as they want it. They also are trained to know what is wrong with the food, if it doesn’t look or taste good, such as food poisoning, which is when the food isn’t cooked for a longer period or it’s been rushed to get done, which the food is half frozen. Direct and may participate in the preparation, seasoning, and cooking of salads, soups, fish, meats, vegetables, desserts, or other foods. May plan and price menu items, order supplies, and keep records and accounts.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
My experience in roleplay became a variety of types because I’ve learnt a lot of how to start role playing like this and that. An example of this is combatrp, it’s where two Individuals or more get into a physical fight where they have to take turns or depends on how the other is positioned, they get another turn. Then there’s gangrp, where someone creates a gang and starts to try to get their own territory, which involves kidnapping and many more to that type, which those two are pretty much what I used to do but I don’t do anymore. There’s also writing styles in roleplay, like semi literate, which is third person and it’s less in depth but still exaggerates the action or the way the character is talking.

The way I experienced role playing was through friends and getting taught by myself and it was a fun experience, I learnt all sorts like SRP roleplay rules and general rules of roleplaying like not to god roleplay because it isn’t fair for anyone to godrp because that’s overpowering a character, where they can’t be hurt in anyway and has superpowers, which is quite extreme for a SchoolRP.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/maths-teacher-app-simptxstic.25878/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/service-dog-soulsrp.25921/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/lowkeyrps-korean-app.30165/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/highkeyrps-psychiatrist-app.30904/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/highkeyrps-jsl-app.31376/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/highkeyrps-college-prof.31563/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/lowkeyrp-tutor-app.35998/ - Denied

https://schoolrp.net/threads/russian-lang-app-unbrokenmask.35862/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/d-t-teacher-app-unbrokenmask.35624/ - Accepted

https://schoolrp.net/threads/lowkeyrps-nurse-application.30670/
- Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
Grade 12

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
I would warn them to stop, and ask them to please be more considerate with their words and if they cannot comply, I will ask them for the second time to stop and ask them to stop being very disrespectful. For the third time, if they cannot comply, I will send them to the Detention room or if they still continue and just not justify their actions, I will have to tell them that, if they don't stop, I will have to tell a nearby teacher to assist me or if the Vice-Princpal or Principal.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
I will break the fight by stepping in and trying to break the fight up by, moving them away by assistance of students to stop the fight, then I will ask them both of what happened, and if they do not comply, I will warn them the first time for not complying, if they do not comply and continue to ignore what I said. I will find a teacher and get assistance because my role isn’t capable of breaking these types of situations, but I will try to find somewhat solution to calm them both down, before any further situation and if the teacher sends them to detention then I’ll follow, if I should stay and watch them in detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
I will ask them to stop and tell them that they are not doing what they’re supposed to do for their role and should be role modelling for their role to show that they’re more capable then acting inappropriate towards anyone or any environment that’s in school or out of school because it would show that you are an irresponsible person and doesn’t take their job seriously, if they don’t comply the second time, I will ask them to stop again and lecture them for what they should do as their role and not be a lunatic. The third time, if they don’t comply, I will report this to the Principal or Vice-Principal.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Eloise would be quite polite and patient with her co-workers because she loves to talk about what’s going on in the school and being able to help the other employees and being able to get along with others in the break room. She loves to be able to make others smile within her co-workers. She loves to try her best to make others smile because she’s able to to just keep herself be herself and try to be different, being more respectful and kinder because she wants to be presentable and look nothing like a mean person in general, she wants to show that she has the courage to be nice and get trusted with others and try to understand everyone’s boundaries between her co-workers.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
She would wait for the student to pick out what they want for their lunch, as she prepared to serve the student, she would smile happily, because she’s able to feed students and able to be at service for anyone. She'd move her arms out to give their lunch after they paid for their meal, she would smile as she was delighted to know that she is helping students to get some energy for them to continue with their day of school

/me She’d move her arms to reach out for the plate as she gets ready to serve for another student, whilst she hummed softly, she’d nod a little. She would seem quite cheerful as she was happy at service to be able to provide students’ lunches. She would roll up her sleeves as she was quite over-excited to show that she was ready to serve and be a provider for the hungry students that were coming.

/me She’d look around, seeing a student misbehaving in the lunch area, she would turn to look at them with a firm look, letting them know that they should stop what they are doing, before smiling once again. She would then shake her head as she was quite a bit of a goofy one, looking over at them, smiling still, quite a bright person. and wanting to keep the happiness around her to just show a bit of respect.

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):
Eloise Kojima
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Miss
Preferred Name:
Eloise
Age (Minimum is 25):
Religious Denomination:
Christian
Marital Status:
Single
Academic Degree:
Culinary Arts Degree
Year of Graduation:
Major(s):
Culinary Arts
English
Minors:
Maths

Nationality:
Russian
Current Location:
Karakura, Japan
Native Languages:
Russian
Other Languages:
Itallian, Japanese

Backstory
The young dark, black haired girl would be born in Russia, Düsseldorf, and her parents moved to Russia and they weren't so happy as she was born. They wanted a son but they had to deal with a baby newborn which was unfortunately a girl. She was rather determined as she was quite a young as a baby and she had some kind of plan ahead because she wasn’t taught by her parents of life advice and any help at all but, since she was only a baby, her parents were forced to take care of her and was pretending their happiness for the youngster, but little did she know, they were only trying to get her up for some sort of centre like an adoption centre. A few years later, at the age of 10, she was quite the successor in the family as she growing up since, no one has loved her in her life and her parents would be quite abusive, due to the unwilling dedication to take care of her, she was wanting to learn how to cook and how to start some kind of course of cooking and knowing how to make certain dishes taste quite different to her younger years.

As more years go by, she grew older to the age of 15, her mindset was quite the same, she would have a rest face that would show that she was always serious and she would be quite sad from her aura, whenever someone tries to talk to her, but that was because her family treated her like a slave and robot, because they wanted to make life hell for the young girl that had some kind of genius ideas in her head and she wanted to be able to show that she wanted to do Culinary Arts, but her parents forced her to do more of academic subjects, which made her fail one year of school and she had to restart all over. She was getting more and more tired of her parents, as the years go by and the abuse of her loved ones, were getting worse and worse. It got to the point where she snapped out and she got extremely out of control. “YOU COULD’VE LET ME HAVE A LIFE AS A NORMAL GIRL!” she screamed in anger as she was having enough with the treatment with her parents. She was quite a sweet girl with her problems with family and she didn’t have much freedom within her household.

As years go by of the cause of arguments, her parents decided to kick her out of the house, which they should've had for a while but she was still underaged of being kicked out. They were ungrateful to have her in their life and despised her every little bit, but then again, they were in between being Capitalists and Communists, since they thought she was weak and she needed assistance but from how she was, they wanted to get rid of her from how she was and how she was different compared to them. She had quite the personality where she had the more creativity and artsy persona and it shown her true colours compared to when she first got brought up by her parents. She wanted to try out something new and wanted to be more mature and didn’t want to break that promise that she wanted to be when she was older.

Moreover, time past and she’s around 18, she moved to Italy and she studied abroad and she lived in a small flat, she took a culinary arts course, where she took her first step of getting to be a chef, getting to learn the safety and the reasons why it’s needed and she enjoyed it a lot, she slowly started to get used to the language which was Italian but, as time flown, her exams in Culinary were practically showing her abilities of cooking and so she was getting more and more excited and even took inspiration of one of the famous restaurants called La Pergolo, she loved to research about the restaurant and she wished to one day own a restaurant but that was far from where she is now. She really wished to start her restaurant but she was only starting to do her dream course ever since she was a young teenager.

As months of learning the course, she started to get better and better in cooking in general, she learnt the safety of using certain utensils and being able to learn how to manage the safety of cooking different types of meats and being able to try out new dishes without having to be hesitant because she was getting more and more knowledge to get to a dream closer to become a chef and so she continued and continued to work until, years go by and she’s at the stage, where she is going straight to university to continue her course, which now she’s 21 years olds because she missed so many years of trying to become someone successful and she finally is! Then years go by, of finishing her course of both college and university, she was ready to find a job in any place and any country as she was finally qualified and so she went to Japan to go and find a job as a chef and to get to know what her ability compared to others are like to be a chef there.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation on joining KHS is when I came back to SchoolRP, I realised that I made many friendships and that motivated me to going back and to become someone that I was once before! I have taken my time off to reconcile myself to be a better person and so I did, and I realised, that I’ve been quite immature on the last times, I became a employee and so, I want to be someone who wants to change for the better and able to be more patient and less toxic as I should’ve before, but I am motivated and fired up to come back and become that person, I was once and not that person, who got in trouble a lot, and I wanted to show that I have responsibility in my own action.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
I had experience with multiple jobs in a school environment in SchoolRP, I was a maths teach, before quitting for a while, it was quite the extraordinary experience, that's when I started my experience as well, it was scary at first, but then I got used to it over time, it was quite fun to teach many students and it was quite nerve-racking for me, having to prepare lessons, over and over again, The next experience was being a Nurse, it was quite relaxing, it wasn't that stressful, but it did make me panic from certain situations because, some of the students got into terrible accidents and it was just really getting me goose bumps, but overall, it was a nice job to be in. The last job, I took was a D.T teacher, which was textiles, I loved teaching D.T. and I enjoy it a lot, I was teaching different fabrics and how to use a sowing kit or a sowing machine and it was quite amazing, how things turned out, before I quit, and everything went well, which was great experience for me.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I should be accepted because I have experienced on being a school employee in SchoolRP and I was able to show some quality work, and being able to show that I can be quite responsible and being able to handle situations, where I think, I should treasure the memories, when I was a school employee and how i was before, was a mistake within myself, and I have changed, ever since the times, where I messed up and shown the mistakes where, I should’ve not done that, but I am ready and motivated and able to follow all the rules of being a school employee and SchoolRP rules in general.

Extra
N/A

Additional notes about your application:
N/A

Do you have any questions?:
N/A​

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for applying, however, your School Employee application won't be accepted today.

After carefully reading through your application, I have found a few errors that could be improved upon should you decide to re-apply:
-
You're still blacklisted for plagiarising in the past; if you wish to apply for an employee role again, you'll need to DM me with an apology.

DM me on Discord if you have any questions regarding your application: @KimiNoUso#9999

Users who are viewing this thread