Reapz999

Level 20
Reapz999
Reapz999
Rich+
IGN: Reapz999 / SCP_662
DATE: 15/1/23
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I looked at the trello board, and I saw this thing in the backlog, 'Add a universal language for all animals by obfuscating normal chat, e.g. "Meow Meow", "Bark Bark".' I look at this and I think, "What about the animals without languages already?" So I thought for the sake of everyone with an animal account that isn't a cat or a dog, will there be a proper language for them? Most animal accounts talk by using casual chat or looc because there is no language for them (ex. my bird account cannot communicate with any other birds without breaking chat rules.)
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
To most this will do nothing, but to the percent of animals who paid their money for the whitelist and cannot even communicate, this will be a huge change to even add things like /lang bird or /lang fox for example. If two species can have a language, why shouldn't the rest of the people who paid? This would help the communication of anyone with an animal account. This likely would not require much effort on the server end either because the language plugin would just need a few more types added to it.
tl;dr: This would help any animals who aren't a cat or a dog to communicate properly

.Arkkwolf

Level 38
Community Team
Lore Team
Arkkwolf
Arkkwolf
Notable+
[+1] to this. My fox has children to talk to. I know they expressed they wouldn't add anymore langs. But I feel like this should be an exception! Many people don't have animal whitelist accounts, but for those who do it would be extremely helpful for rp.

wethecreature

Level 93
wethecreature
wethecreature
Rich
+1 I think it makes it less boring to try to RP an animal... you're not just going "yip yip" or "squawk squawk", hoping that somebody will translate it to what you want it to mean

Oliverium

Level 51
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1, but add a language that ALL animals have that they can communicate together. like 2 langs, one for their species and a universal "lang animal" or something

KimiNoUso

Level 337
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We are adding this exact system, "Meow Meow" and "Bark Bark" were two examples to save me typing out every animal sound in the feature. ("Add a universal language for all animals")​

Users who are viewing this thread